The Back Seat

Story Info
You screw him in the back seat.
1.9k words
3.83
101.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You close up the store and start heading for your car. As you're walking across the parking lot you here someone call out your name.

"Joanne", he yells to you.

You look and see that it's one of your regular customers. Although he's about ten years younger than you, you'd always thought he was good looking and you head over to say hello.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" you ask him.

"Nothing much, just drinking a beer." He says.

You talk for a little bit, telling him about your fairly busy night.

"Sounds like you could use a beer yourself." he says, "Want one?"

You think about it for a second and say "Sure."

He hands you a beer and you pop it open and take a drink.

"You know", he says, "you really don't want to get caught drinking out here, why don't you hop in while you finish your beer."

"Good idea." You say and go around to the other side of the car and get in the passenger seat. You're just talking about things in general and drinking your beer. He notices that you've finished your first one and offers you another, which you take and start to drink. You're starting to feel a little buzzed about half way through the second beer as you continue to talk.

"So what are you doing out here at ten o'clock at night drinking beer in a parking lot?" you ask him.

"Well," he says, "to be honest, I was kind of hoping I'd catch you leaving." He says, as he leans towards you a little.

You start to wonder if he's going to make a move on you but you stay to see what might happen. "Why did you want to catch me leaving?" you ask.

He leans a little closer to you and says, "Well, I'd kind of hoped we could get to know each other a little better."

Now you know that he has some nasty things on his mind and it makes your cunt tingle just a little, so you lean a little towards him. You know that I won't mind if you fuck someone as long as you tell me all the details when you get home, so you start to think this might be the night that it happens.

"Know each other better how?" You ask, just daring him to do something.

"Well like this." He says and leans in and kisses you on the lips.

You kiss him back and he kisses you some more as you feel his tongue on your lips. You open your mouth and meet his tongue with yours. You start to kiss pretty passionately and you feel his hand on your leg, just above your knee. You don't stop him as his hand starts sliding higher on your leg until it's on your upper thigh, right near your cunt. Your cunt is starting to get wet, knowing where this is heading and knowing that you're going to fuck some strange cock.

You continue kissing as he brings his hand up to your tits and starts to squeeze one. You moan into his mouth, letting him know that it's okay with you for him to feel you up and at the same time move your hand over to his thigh. As he's feeling your tits, you slide your hand over the bulge in his pants and notice that he seems to have a pretty nice cock. He pulls your shirt out of your pants and slides his hand under your shirt to your bra. He pushes one cup up over one of your tits and begins to feel your bare tit. He's rubbing your nipple, getting it hard.

Meanwhile, you continue to rub his cock through his pants and have him hard as a rock. He reaches down to undo your pants. He unbuttons them and slides the zipper down part way. You move your ass so that he can manage it as he slides the zipper down more. He slides his hand down your pants as you spread your legs to give him room. As he reaches your now dripping cunt, you let out a moan when his fingers pass over your clit. He's now nibbling on your neck while he plays with your cunt. You can't help but think that you're glad you shaved it that morning. You stop him just for a second and say, "Let's get in the back where we'll have more room."

You both jump out and into the back seat. As soon as you sit down you take off your shirt and then your bra, baring your big tits to his eyes for the first time. He's already got his shirt off and is getting his pants off. You take your pants and panties off for him too. As soon as you're both naked, you immediately start kissing and feeling each other again. You grab his cock and notice that it's a little bit longer than mine, but not quite as thick. A nice cock none the less. You also notice that he's shaved bare, like me and you. His hands are all over you and you love it. He's rubbing your tits and sliding his hand between your spread legs as you continue stroking his hard cock. He kisses his way down your neck and starts to suck on your tits. He goes back and forth from one nipple to the other while he continues to finger your cunt. He slides two fingers up your cunt and starts sliding them in and out, finger fucking you. You spread wider for him. He finger fucks you for awhile and slides his fingers up to rub your clit. When he starts that, you know that you're going to cum for the first time, very soon.

He's rubbing his fingers over your clit, making fast little circles. You moan out loud, getting closer. He alternates between shoving his fingers up your cunt and rubbing your clit. Finally, as you're kissing him hard, he rubs his fingers over your clit again and you start to cum. You moan in his ear, "Oh God, I'm cumming. Ooooooooooooooooh."

This has only made you hotter for his cock as you kiss him some more and he slows down on your cunt when you finish cumming. You start to kiss your way down his neck and over his chest, stopping to bite his nipples a little bit. You then work your way down and take his cock in your mouth and start sucking him. You take as much of his cock in your mouth as you can and start bobbing your head up and down on it. "Oh God," he moans, "I've wanted to get my cock in your mouth for so long. I love your lips."

You stop sucking his cock long enough to tell him, "My husband says I have the perfect cock sucking mouth." You then go back to sucking him.

"God, he's so right. Suck my cock!" He says.

You work his cock hard with your mouth, squeezing his balls at the same time. He keeps telling you to suck his cock, "Suck it good. You're such a good cock sucker." You lick it all over and work your way down to his cum filled balls and start licking and sucking them into your mouth. "Yeah, suck those balls." He says. "I've had a load of cum waiting for you for a long time." You spend a couple of minutes on his balls and work your way back up to take his cock in your mouth again. He puts his hands on your head and starts thrusting his hips up and down, fucking your mouth. His cock is so hard for you. You let him do that for a few seconds and pull off him.

You come up and start kissing him and as you throw one leg over his lap, you tell him, "I want you to fuck me." You reach down between your legs and grab his cock. You line up the head of his cock with your fuck hole and slide your cunt all the way down, moaning all the way. You sit there for just a second before you start fucking him. You're rocking back and forth on his cock, fucking it hard. Your tits are right in his face, so he reaches up and starts mauling and sucking your tits. You start to cum on his cock and tell him that you're cumming again. "Oooooooooh, fuck" you moan, "I'm cumming! Aaaaaaaaah."

As you calm down a little, you start kissing him again. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long." He tells you as he's working his cock in and out of your cunt slowly. You're kissing; he's got his hands on your ass, squeezing it.

"Well," you say, "we're both naked. You have your cock sliding in and out of my cunt. So I would say that you are fucking me." As you laugh and kiss him again.

"Oh, but I want to fuck you hard." He says as he rams his cock up your cunt once as hard as he can.

"Oh yeah," you moan, "I love to get fucked hard."

He then rolls you down on your back. You spread your legs wide for him, one on the top of the seat and one on the floor. You're wide open and giving him full access to your hot and horny cunt. He slides his cock back in you and starts to fuck you. "Yeah, fuck me." You tell him. Sliding his cock in and out of you, he starts to fuck you harder. "Oh God yes, fuck me hard!" you say a little louder. You can't stop cumming on his cock. You're moaning and telling him to fuck you.

"Yeah," he pants, "you like that? You like that hard fucking cock slamming your cunt?"

"God, yes! I fucking love it! FUCK MY CUNT!!!" you yell.

He's fucking your cunt hard. Slamming in to his balls on every stroke. You can feel them slapping against your ass on each stroke as he plunges his cock in you. He fucks you hard for a good five minutes. Grunting and groaning on every stroke up your cunt. Your cunt is on fire, cumming continuously.

"I'm gonna cum baby." He says.

"Yes, give me your cum. I want it all!" you say. "Fill my cunt."

He slams into you one last time and groans loudly as he starts emptying his balls in your cunt. He cums hard for a few seconds and tries to jam his cock farther up your cunt a few times.

He finally finishes and you're both breathing hard and coming down from your hot fuck. He lays on you for a couple minutes and then slowly pulls his cock out of your cunt. You can hardly move as you lay there with your legs still spread; his cum leaking out of your cunt. He's leaning back in the seat, catching his breath.

As you finally sit up, you lean over and kiss him some more telling each other how good it was. You both get dressed and finish your beers. You kiss him goodbye and he asks, "Are you going to let me fuck you again?"

You kiss him again and say "Maybe."

As you're driving home, you wonder if I'm really going to be okay with this. You know how hot it gets me to just talk about it and you think, wait until I tell him he's fucking me with another man's cum in my cunt.