The Back Spasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers

Slowly I washed every inch of her flat belly, pubic mound and inner thighs as I intentionally I passed the center of her heat. I worked my way to her feet, making her giggle like a schoolgirl as I tickled her insteps with the tip of my tongue. I worked slowly and deliberately back up toward my intended prize. I lingered a mere inch or so way and just laved her inner thighs with the flat of my tongue, enjoying the aroma and the taste of her desire.

"Doug, YOU PRICK, YOU MISERABLE BASTARD, STOP TEASING ME!" she yelled at me.

I couldn't help but laugh aloud, "nice talk from a lady."

"I'LL GIVE YOU A LADY, STOP TEASING ME OR I'LL TURN AROUND AND BITE YOUR DICK OFF."

She made her point, that could be painful, so I decided to take care of my fair lady's need. I went right to the center of her sopping pussy and gave it a kiss as if I was French kissing her other mouth, then I went to work in earnest.

With the flat of my tongue I washed away the accumulated juices of expectation that had formed bubbles that glittered on her labia. Then pushed my tongue between them, covering it all with my lips I noisily sucked up her nectar. I was in heaven again as I repeated these moves with my tongue and lips over and over, collecting all the fragrant emissions her core of love could feed me.

Her body had begun that slow rhythmic thrashing that precedes the inevitable climb up the mountain of ecstasy. Her moans were increasing in frequency and volume and her hands had begun a noticeably very erratic tempo of clasping and releasing the sheets.

It was time; so I grasped her clit hood with the thumb and index finger of my right hand skinning it back and exposing the erect and surprisingly large bundle of inflamed sexual nerve endings. The very tip of my tongue found the cock like head of her clit and began a circular trip around its sensitive outer edge, beginning what was to be a never-ending assault on it. With the middle finger of my left hand held taught and rigid, I pushed inward and upward finding the rippled texture of her G-spot.

Within minutes of the onset of this dual attack, Janet pulled the pillow from beneath her head, bit down on it and screamed out in a muffled orgasm as her thighs tried to crush my head like a grape. As she shook through her climax I continued to lick her clit and massage her G-spot. Her G-spot had now lost its rippled texture and had become as smooth as silk, not to mention hypersensitive. But even as she began to come down I continued my ministration, albeit much more gently, but continued none the less.

When she finally reached a calm period and had begun to lie there quietly, once again I increased the tempo of my actions, even as she begged me to stop. Her protests were falling on intentionally deaf ears. Soon her protests ceased and in a few minutes she exploded into another orgasm, followed shortly by another and another.

Even louder, she begged again for me to stop, I raised my head and said, "I'll stop after you come for the sixth time."

"Six times, are you crazy? YOU STOP NOW OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Putting my lips right over her pussy entrance I made a loud sucking noise as I sucked up some of her abundant fluids and slid up her body to deposit them in her mouth with a deep French kiss. I held my lips to hers as she got the full extent of her erotic flavor.

"What did you think of the taste? Personally I like it and could use another hours worth."

"You sir, are the meanest and most wonderful bastard I have ever met. Did you do this to your ex-wife? I know you did, it's no wonder she left you, you teasing bastard," she said as she reached down and pinched my ass cheek hard.

"You know what lady?"

"What?"

"Fuck you," I said as I drove my cock fully into her, "and that is exactly what I am going to do."

She gasped as I entered her, smiled and then kissed me as we began humping like a couple of crazed dogs. We both so overly stimulated that we both came in only a few minutes, and then held each other close until we could breath normally.

After lying there for a while I slid off her exquisite body, stood up, kissed her lips with gently but obvious passion, "okay hot stuff lets get dressed, we have a sensitive mission.

Chapter 3.

The Confrontation:

After getting dressed Janet and I got into car and began the search for Lizzy. We checked all the obvious places, like fast food joints, sub and pizza shops, no luck. Then on a whim I suggested we try the library, it would be warm, quiet and certainly something she had the money for, considering it was free and she had no money at all.

I found her way in back just staring out the window over looking the little kids sledding in the park. "Are you ready to come home with me so we can talk?" I asked as I silently approached her and took her into my arms.

"No, I hate you, I hate you both, leave me alone," she said as she tried unsuccessfully to pull away from me.

"Lizzy, we need to talk, your mother told me everything. Tell me something will you? How in the world can you hate me for something I never knew, something you never told me? How could I be doing something to hurt you when you never said how you felt? I think you're as much at fault as your mom and I by not speaking up. So come home, let's talk. Come on, you know I love you."

Lizzy rested her head on my shoulder and sobbed as I led her to the car. I got in the back seat with her and held her sobbing body as Janet drove us back to my house. Once there I suggested we order pizzas have a glass of wine, Lizzy too, and then talk, we all agreed.

Lizzy loved her wine; it made her feel she was an adult and an equal part of this strange trio. What a group, a shapely teenager with hormones raging, an affectionate sex starved forties good looking woman and an aging slightly over weight, over sexed divorced guy. If this wasn't the odd couple (plus one) there will never be one.

Once the pizzas were devoured, and I do mean devoured. Isn't it amazing how tension either makes you famished or not hungry at all, we were the latter. We literally inhaled two large pizzas in a heartbeat. Then I refilled their wine glasses, grasped their arms and guided everyone into the den for a serious discussion.

"Let me talk first," I said. "Look ladies, I love you both and if I was twenty years younger I might be able to offer you a life Janet, and if I was forty years younger I be so hot after you Lizzy I'd run over all the other guys to get you."

Fortunately I had apparently started on a good note, as Janet smiled at my comment and Lizzy giggled.

"Now I am going to be honest, some of what I have to say now, both of you may or may not like. Maybe some of it only one of you may like and then of course some of it neither of you will like, but I have to be honest.

"Lizzy you were mad because I made love to your mom, well I'm sorry you were hurt, but I'm not sorry I made love to such a beautiful and loving woman. And I was serious when I said I wish I was years younger so I could offer her love, and a happy future, but at my age that would not be long enough. Besides a man of my age would expect it a stretch to think a woman your mother's age would be attracted to me, and Lizzy, a woman your age only a dream.

Both tried to interrupt, but I silenced them sternly, getting their promise to hear me out.

I went on to tell Lizzy how beautiful she was, even describing some of her natural attributes. I told her how I felt about her wanting to give me her virginity. How an offer of that magnitude was so complementary that I would cherish the idea for life, and how I thought it was the most loving gesture anyone woman could make to a man.

I told Janet how it hurt so deep inside for me to know that my age prevented me from offering her what I really wanted. To have her with me for life, to be my lover and provide her and her daughter a stable, financially secure home life. But I did step forward and promise to help her when it was time for Lizzy to venture off to college.

We talked until late, it was almost midnight they both went home seemingly, somewhat appeased. Lizzy was a little ticked when she realized that given the chance I would make love to her mother again in less than a heartbeat. But all seemed somewhat resolved when they left.

Emotionally drained I fell into bed and slept, dreaming of them both. In fact my dreams were so vivid, I seldom dream in color or with physical sensation, but I did this night. I felt the heat and tender symmetry of a warm female body cuddled into mine, a loving hand tenderly caress my brow and the moist heat of a feminine cavern as it engulfed my cock.

These sensations were fed with the mental images stored in my brain as I recalled the naked image of Janet, her taste, her smell and the memory of her wanton needs and desires. My mind even had focused on what I thought a naked Lizzy would look like. Her firm naked breasts with those erect teenaged nipples, her obvious firm flat belly, her up lifted and firm rounded ass. It's amazing what joys a healthy sleeping brain can produce. But somehow it suddenly felt much too real, my eyes bolted open to find Janet looking down into my eyes while she kissed my cheek and caressed my forehead.

I was about to ask how she got in my room when I remembered; of course the cleaning lady had the keys. Then I felt the heat, the awesome moist suction on my cock once again. I tried to sit up but Janet's caressing hand held my forehead down, as she kissed my lips. Then she bit and kissed my ear as she whispered, "darling I am letting her have my man just this once. Please give in to us, just let yourself go completely. I want, no we all want and need this!"

Then Janet kissed me with a passion I had never felt before, my lips were so thrilled to just provide a resting place for hers. My tongue was enthralled with the duel it performed with hers, not long after these sensations had taken hold of me another fill my ears. My ears were filled with the muffled sounds of my own moans of pleasure, then finally gurgling and gagging sounds. Those sounds emanated from Lizzy's throat as I exploded filling her virgin mouth with large amounts of sperm.

As Lizzy came up from under the sheets, her mother kissed and licked away the sperm that had escaped from her mouth and covered her cheeks and chin.

"Oh mom, Yuck, I don't kiss girls that's yucky," Lizzy said in an almost disgusted way.

"Look young lady, this is my man and you better share or you'll get no more, understand?" Janet said while giggling at her daughter and me.

"Okay cheap skate," Lizzy giggled back at her mother, while I just laid there in shock.

HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers
12