The Backdoor

Story Info
The goods on enjoying anal sex.
1.1k words
4.48
166.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

This is my how-to on enjoying anal sex.

If you can't tell from my stories, I have a bit of a thing for anal. I love it, I love reading about it and I love doing it. And I think it's quite possible for EVERYONE to love doing it!

The first step is to work your way up to it. I wouldn't suggest going into your first time of anal without having had at LEAST a finger back there. The best thing to do is get plenty of lube, have your lover put one finger in... work it back and forth a little to loosen things up. When you're ready let them know and they'll slide a second finger in. At any point that you feel like you need more lube, make sure you tell them! Personally, I like a little pain with my pleasure, but I do realize that not everyone feels that way.

My feeling is that the person who is taking it needs to be the one in control for the most part. While I do write stories where the guy just slides right in and it's all heavenly... I found this to not be true UNLESS you're used to anal. In which case it is QUITE heavenly. But, when you haven't done it in awhile (or ever before) make sure the person taking it is in control. This doesn't necessarily mean on top. I like it best in the doggy position, so what that means is that he stands behind me and I moved back and forth.

Go back until it hurts, move off it a little... go back again... hey doesn't feel so bad that time... hold it, move off, go back, starting to feel pretty good... push a little more in. Do this until it's all the way in. Reapply more lube if you need to during the process. And do try to make sure that you've had something in there before you stick his dick in, although fingers are not as long or as thick as a dick they help immensely.

When I first did anal, I found the doggy position to be too painful, there was something about the angle that just didn't quite work for me. He slid all the way in just fine, with all the lube, but then when he tried to move... oh MAN did it hurt! But it did loosen me up, so I had him lay on the bed and got into the usual "Woman on Top" position - but with a slight difference in hole. That was much easier, but it did start to hurt my legs after awhile. However, I found that once I had loosened up the first time, anal sex became easier and easier. We needed less and less lube, and he could sometimes take control of how far and how fast it was going at the beginning. All which I found very pleasurable.

Other ways you can work up to anal is by using buttplug. Start off with one of the "small" ones, later try a "medium" and after that you should be good to go - unless your man has the proportions of a porn star of course. When you take out the buttplug you'll still be open, wait too long before putting something else in and you will start to close up. That's the beauty of the ass though, it always returns to almost virginal proportions. But stretching it out does get easier with time, and the more it gets stretched (number of times) the easier it will be the next time around, even though it does shrink.

One thing to remember is that it is QUITE possible to really do some damage down there. Painful damage if you tear anything, and disgusting damage if you strain the sphincter muscles to the point where they won't close and you won't be able to control your bowels. The easiest way to avoid this? Take your time until your body is used to it.

Now, anal can be INCREDIBLY pleasurable.

If you're into things a little rough, you can use very little amounts of lube. In fact, you can use "all natural" lubes which involves a dip into a wet mouth or pussy and then just straight into the ass. This does hurt a little... but some of us like that! I have known people who don't even do that much, they like it to really hurt and go totally dry. Your ass while make some of its own lubricant - not as much as a pussy and not right away, but it will.

I do have to say, it is extremely unhygienic to go from the ass to anywhere else though. People DO do it, and enjoy it, but I have to admit it's not something I do and you will probably never see it in any of my stories. It's a good way to pass germs. My usual route: take a shower with him afterwards and then continue the fun!

Speaking of showers, that's a fun place to do it. Everything's wet and slippery so even less lube is needed, and there's just something very sexy and dirty about getting it up the ass while you're getting clean. *wink*

It is absolutely possible to orgasm during anal sex, in several different ways. First of all, you can actually have an anal orgasm, completely different and distinct from a clitoral or g-spot. Now, they're not easy to have - ie. I've experienced it once and I've been having anal for 4 years now - but it does happen. You can also have a g-spot orgasm during anal, because you'll be rubbing the g-spot from BEHIND. This does happen a little more often, especially depending on position, and it's an awful lot of fun.

Other fun ways to get off during anal include using a vibrator. If he objects, insist that he try it first. When he feels that vibe going in your pussy, right next to his dick in your ass, he will most likely stop objecting. I have it on direct commentary that it feels really good. It means that he's getting the vibrations at the same time you are. What's more fun that that?

Once you get into anal play there's other things you can do with it as well, such as putting a smaller vibrator in your ass while you're having regular sex, rimming, anal beads, buttplugs (various kinds can expand, vibrate and/or ejaculate), etc. There's an amazing variety of toys for the ass, many of which I'm dying to try out. What I can tell you works - and works well - are the expanding buttplugs, anal beads, vibrator in the ass, and regular buttplugs.

All in all, the ass is a lot of fun.

If anyone sees anything I missed, please leave it in a comment so that other people can benefit as well! Thanks for reading, and I hope it helped =D

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers