The Backup Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Did I do good, daddy?"

She was fishing. She knew she did good. Hani's elevated self-esteem was a turn-off at times, but I admired her confidence and she never used it as a weapon. That's not true; the weapon was sharpened when she wanted something and wanted to deliver. That was the parry I was about to receive.

Throwing daddy in there and seeking approval set the tone for what she expected and what she offered. As much as I had prepared for something like this by way of fantasy, I was caught off guard. I shut my mouth and planned my response as I circled her in appraisal. It was hard not to gush as the form and vision she presented instantly raised my cock.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, babygirl?" I snapped, inserting babygirl to signal I was playing along.

She pouted, cast her big eyes down, and caught the bulge in my pants.

"Daddy, I just wanted to make you happy. I know I'm a selfish bitch with you sometimes, but I'm not always like that. Plus, you turn me on so much, I just have to have you and show you what real satisfaction is. Mommy will never know," she winked.

"You're damned right she'll never know, because you are going to go upstairs and get changed right now," I demanded as I pulled her hand to my crotch. "You've grown into such a bad girl. I don't know where you got that," I scolded.

"Maybe I'm just rebelling against Mom's prudishness," she said and slid her hand inside my pants. "It seems like I'm not the only one rebelling against her."

Indeed, my cock was at attention for her as she groped and squirmed against me. My view wasn't what I wanted, so I caressed her and tugged at the lingerie. It must have been her previous reluctance that provoked such a strong response in me. It was intoxicating—the extent to which she sought to please and excite me.

Using her cheek against mine, she turned my face to kiss her. I caught her tongue peeking out from between her lush lips just as she closed her mouth on mine, invading me with tender but insistent probing. At first, I was taken aback by the depth of her assertiveness, but chalked it up to a win for my efforts at making her understand me.

"You're going to get us in so much trouble, little one," I chided.

"I'm not going to tell if you don't, daddy. Did you get your little blue pills? I've waited a long time and I want a lot of you tonight."

"They're yellow, but yes I did. Go get them from the medicine cabinet."

As she returned to the kitchen, I wasn't going to miss out on what she had prepared. Her gait in the high heels was regal. The framing of her body in the lingerie sent shivers up my spine. I thanked my lucky stars, quietly noting the hand I had in crafting the package that Hani was seeking.

She brought the magic back and I swallowed one with a gulp of wine. It will take a bit of time to work but, who knows, maybe we'll skip dinner. My mind flashed with dozens of thoughts about what might happen.

"Now, daddy, there are some other reasons I dressed up so nice for you. What do you want to hear about first: my report card or the speeding ticket?"

My libido soared at the door she opened.

As an author, I had crafted some well-received incest stories. To be presented with a real-life manifestation of such a fantasy was a deliciously lewd gift, one I wasn't going to squander. My little one craved it and was going to receive the full weight of my filthy mind.

I initially bided my time, finishing the preparations of the roast. The marinade wasn't going to do much in the short time, but who really cared? I put it in a pan and then the oven. We'd have plenty of time.

I scowled at her, grabbed a fistful of her supple ass, and pulled her toward me. "Report card. That's most important," I calmly ordered.

"Really daddy, it's not my fault. I know if you'd let me dress a little nicer, my male teachers would give me better grades than Cs," she pleaded as she stroked my chest.

"Cs! I know you better than that. I spend so much time with you on your schoolwork and you're wasting it? And you want to get by simply by being a slut?"

"It works for the other girls. I know it works on you, too. I've seen how you look at my friends when they're here." She attempted blackmail. "You like dirty little sluts, don't you daddy?"

She was releasing her full force against me, touching on everything she had gleaned about me. Pressed fully against me, she drew my hand down her garter belt, to her bare thigh, and then pushed my fingers inside her stocking top.

"I've been bad and I want to make it up to you," she implored.

I removed my hand from her stocking and raised it to her bra. I hooked two fingers under the center to direct her to the living room. "Come with me," I demanded.

She betrayed the scenario and giggled as she compliantly followed my lead. I dragged her to the sofa and took a position we never had before, placing her ass-up, over my knees.

No matter how this would play out, our pleasure was the priority. I caressed her body even as I scolded her. I knew that heightening her arousal prepared her appreciation of different sensations. She gasped when I took her by surprise as I slapped her luscious bottom.

"Ow, daddy, that hurts," she cried but her lyrical tone betrayed her true feelings.

I smacked each cheek in turn, eventually revealing red marks glowing past her milk-chocolate colored skin.

"No daughter of mine is going to be a slut for some random guy." As I made this declaration, I worked my fingers between her thighs, teasing her pussy through her thong panties.

"You're not some random guy, though. I want to be your slut."

"Fucking straight, babygirl. Get on your knees and show me."

Hani enthusiastically jumped up, took her spot on the floor, and pulled me by my hands to stand up. She grappled with my belt and pants and enticed me with, "You mean like this, daddy?"

She didn't wait for an answer and instead lavished her lips and tongue over the length of my shaft and tip of my cock. She grasped my balls with one hand, stroked with the other and sucked more of me into her mouth. Her full, painted lips were exaggerated as she bobbed her head on me.

"That's a good girl. Take daddy's cock."

She released me for a moment and stepped out of character. "This is so fucking dirty. It's turning me on so much," she enthused before she took my dick deep in her mouth.

"Keep at it. You've got a lot of work to do to get back in my good books."

Hani had been selfish before, but she was getting back in my good books with all this attention. Fuck, she sucked good cock.

"You're way too good at that to have only been my little slut. Get up here," I ordered her. "Come with me and you are going to show me just what you know." I kissed her, held her close, and walked her backward to my bedroom.

I pushed her onto the bed and demanded she display herself to me. She smiled and looked to me for approval as she first closed her legs, then pulled her knees to her chest, and finally fanning her long legs, revealing an already moistened gusset of her panties. I was now the one to gasp.

I leaned over between her legs to kiss her mouth and she greedily accepted. I tugged her bra straps down over her shoulders to pull her tits from their restraint. With one in each hand, I kissed and sucked at her soft flesh. She moaned loudly. I pressed my hips to hers and ground my cock against her cunt. She humped me back and wrapped her legs around my body.

"I bet Mom never fucked you like this, did she?" Hani teased as I nipped at her nipples.

"She never let me eat her like I'm gonna eat you, either."

Obviously excited at the thought, she pushed me away from her tits. I held her stocking covered legs and kissed and licked my way down to her butt. She loved my kissing and nibbling and screamed as I licked her pussy protruding between her closed thighs.

"Oh fuck, I've wanted that for so long!" she cried as she forced her legs apart. She tugged at my head and draped her legs over my back as I sucked her discreet little lips. I retreated to get a better look and ran my fingers against her wet folds, caressed her hard clit, and pulled her wide open. She watched intently and hungrily.

"You want me to eat your sweet little cunt?"

"Fuck yes," she demanded as she thrust her hips to my face.

I pulled her panties aside and invaded and probed her deeply with my tongue. My tongue thrusts gave way to firm, slow licks up the length of her slit. As I settled into little circles around her clit, she responded with lewd delight.

"My god, daddy, fuck!"

She drew me in tightly with her legs, vigorously fucking my face as she writhed out her pleasure. As I released spit over her pussy and worked my fingers into her tight hole, her words became grunts. I removed one wet finger from her and teased the opening of her ass.

"Fuck!"

"You wanted me to make you squirt last time. You think this will do it?"

"Just do it!"

With one finger in each hole, I assaulted her clit with my mouth. Hani was ecstatic with pleasure, unable to control her legs and arms. Her legs tightened around my head and she spasmed in a powerful orgasm. There was no squirting this time, but her body pulsed with ecstasy.

As Hani calmed down, she gushed, "I've never had that done to me, Jeff. Wow!"

Her momentary slip from character gave weight to her praise.

"Good. You know I want the best for you, Hani." I joined her in the real world if only for a moment. "Now, does my bad little girl need to be fucked?"

"Punish me for my grades and being your dirty little slut."

My eyes were in control of my lust and I wanted to enjoy the full sight of my sexy friend. I raised her legs to my chest, and pushed my cock to her now greedy cunt. Hani held her tits high as she caressed her nipples.

Looking at me with lust, she whispered, "Fuck me, daddy."

I had only ever written those words and my lust was fueled. If I had a daughter, I would kill myself before attempting or allowing myself to be seduced by my own flesh and blood. Now, I found myself responding as a method actor, overtaken by the roles we played. I thrust my cock hard into my little girl's pussy as if it was my right. My babygirl squealed at the invasion of her daddy's cock.

"This is what you get for wanting to be anyone else's whore, bitch." Somewhere in my brain, it sounded horrible. Hani played right into it, though. With a moan and a shudder, she responded, "I'm only yours, daddy. Fuck me hard."

Fuck, she didn't need to ask. I pounded her mercilessly. I spread her delicious legs and watched her tits bounce in time to our rhythm. Hani met my every thrust with her hips, gripping me tightly with her young cunt.

"I want you to cum inside me."

I knew this was where the role play had a boundary. Hani was fertile and I was not going to risk getting her pregnant. Still, I played along.

"You want daddy's seed? You'll get it."

As my orgasm approached, I maintained my good judgment and filthy intentions. I pushed her back on the bed, pressed one of her legs to her chest, and straddled her thigh. I was barely able to get my now pulsing cock inside the band of her stocking before a stream of cum erupted and oozed across the fabric. I had always wanted to do that and it was every bit as hot as I imagined.

Hani dropped out of character at my actions. "Ew. Now I have to wash them."

"No way, little girl. You're gonna wear them just like that, while we eat."

She laughed. "If you want that so bad, you wear them."

It was a letdown to cut off the roleplay, but fitting to what the real-life two of us shared. The affection was buried, but always present.

"I AM getting cleaned up. Go make me dinner."

I smiled at the resurrection of the selfish Hani. Yeah, it was all good.

The beef was done perfectly, though the sides were hastily prepared in the microwave oven. Hani and I enjoyed some laughs and teasing, but avoided discussion of our most recent tryst. We were starting our second bottle of wine and I was getting horny again.

"You still want me to try to make you squirt?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"Sure. Let's go again. This time, it's about me."

This was how we functioned best: no strings, but a powerful bond. Our time together was always framed with "if you've got nothing better to do" and they were great times, indeed.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers
12