The Backyard of Earthly Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
830 Followers

Anne called out at the top of her lungs until the crest had passed. Nick knew that if neighbors were out and about, there would have been no way they would have missed her howls. At that moment, he didn't care. Her wave of pleasure swept him along for the ride.

Finally, Anne settled and looked her husband in the eye with complete devotion. She fought to catch her breath but did so, eventually.

She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she spoke. "Thanks Babe. I think it's your turn, now. How can I make you happy, Luv?"

Nick knew, in this position, the fastest way to relieve his painfully raging erection was to go for Anne's mouth. He moved up and straddled her chest with his knees, while he grabbed her by the hair and pulled up on her head. With a savage ferocity, he thrust his dick straight down Anne's throat, causing her eyes to pop open when she immediately gagged. He pulled out enough to let her take a breath before he shoved his cock down again, and again, relentlessly. Anne had a talent for deep throating and once she had adjusted, took him to the hilt without further incident. She would have preferred to wrap her arms around his thighs, but was still bound.

It didn't take Nick long, since he had been primed from working on Anne earlier. Instead of coming in her mouth, he pulled out, shifted back slightly, and jerked off in her face and on her neck. Semen spewed out onto her hair, eyes and cheeks. Into her mouth and nostrils flew trails of the white, warm liquid. His orgasms were quiet and typically had a stealth quality. But today, he sighed loudly as he came, especially when he saw his wife's face painted white.

When the last drop of cum fell right onto the notch at the base of her throat, Nick promptly moved back and lowered his weight to rest on Anne's small frame. Since Anne still had the clamps on her lady parts, she squealed until he rolled over onto his back next to her. He rested his head in the crook of her arm and turned his body to face hers. They both lay and huffed for several minutes, until the euphoria had passed.

Nick pulled his head up, peered down at Anne's semen covered face and smiled. "I'm guessing you want to take a dip in the pool now?" he asked quietly, while using his fingers to smear the cum over her cheeks, like face paint.

Anne giggled. "I'll do whatever you want, Babe. That was amazing."

"I'm happy to have a satisfied customer." Nick looked down at her with laughing eyes. He glanced over her body and decided to remove the clamps first, since they were quite harsh. Anne screeched as each of the clamps was removed and then immediately relaxed her body. Nick realized he should pick up the pace when he noticed the sun had caused his cum to dry quickly on her face and hair.

Pulling up on the stakes, Nick was able to free her limbs with minimal exertion. Anne took a minute to appreciate the physics of the situation, since she had been unable to raise the stakes due to the angle of her extremities. She was a bit stiff, and noticed that she made quite a jingle jangle as she moved her arms and legs since they still sported the metal cuffs. However, she soon managed to sit up on the grass.

Quite suddenly, their heads jerked at the same time, when they heard a heart stopping sound.

"Come on, they aren't home. Don't sweat it," shouted a voice that was well known to them both.

Ryan was 21 and a college student. His parents were very close friends of Anne and Nick. They had literally known him for his entire life. Ryan was a few years older than their oldest son and they had carpooled with the other family for several years, back and forth to the boys' school.

Anne and Nick froze in place and rapidly took stock of the situation. Anne was naked and her face and hair were covered in drying semen. She was still shackled and the keys to the cuffs lay on a table that was out in the open. They had no towel, because of Nick, she noted dourly. Nick, similarly naked, was certainly the more presentable of the two. He also had the benefit of being entirely sober. Anne was feeling a bit tipsy from her two drinks.

"Are you sure? I'm not in the mood to get busted out here. I know we're going to get caught eventually. We've just been lucky so far," said a second male voice that was also easy to identify. Sean was Ryan's best friend and lived close by. He sounded appropriately nervous about trespassing in Anne and Nick's back yard oasis.

"Bro, I saw them both leave for work this morning. I'm telling you we're in the clear. Anne took the girls, and Nick took the boys. We have all day, if we need it. It worked out great the last couple of times. It's the perfect place to hang out," said Ryan, much to the horror of Anne and Nick.

"Whatever, if they come home, you can take the fall," replied Sean, who sounded more resigned to the situation than he had at first.

Nick leaned down and whispered in Anne's ear. "Ok, this is hilarious," It took a lot to shake Nick, who was naturally a jovial guy.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!" Anne was shocked, but managed to keep her voice barely audible. Her cum covered face was affecting her mood greatly. "What should we do? Jesus! Shit!" Anne usually had a pretty good sense of humor when it came to kids. But, she was unhappy that the young men were using their backyard for hijinks while they weren't home.

"Now THIS will make for a great story someday," Nick replied, in a hushed tone. His eyes were alight with mirth, which Anne shunned.

Anne's eyes narrowed and she barked at Nick, as much as she could while using a low voice, "What are they doing? Go peek!" Anne would have gone herself, but was nervous about making noise with her wrist and ankle jewelry.

Nick army crawled up towards the half wall on the side of the fireplace nearest the pool. He slowly raised his body so that he could peer over and scope out the two interlopers. His eyes widened in surprise. Glancing back at Anne, he grimaced.

After dragging his body back to Anne, he debated about whether he should be truthful about the situation. "They're by the side of the pool... naked."

Anne's face dropped as her mind wrapped around this current information. Not only were she and her husband nude, but so were the young men. Going off on an alcohol fueled tangent, she found the update curious, because she hadn't picked up on a gay vibe from either boy, and wondered why they had shed their clothes.

Music started from beyond the wall; Ryan was very familiar with their outdoor sound system. Both Nick and Anne rolled their eyes and kicked themselves for not thinking to play music during their own interlude. Nick briefly considered whether he was losing his edge, but one look at Anne, in her current state, had him feeling more secure.

Ryan had picked the Reggae mix, and Shaggy's "In the Summertime" was the first up on the list. The two guys didn't play it loudly, just at the level of background noise. Nick nodded his head in approval at their choice, while Anne scowled at him. She had laid back down, flat on her back. Reluctantly, she admitted to herself and Nick that she maybe, kinda, sorta, wanted to see, for herself, what was happening.

Anne mouthed to Nick "hold onto my ankle cuffs," while she grabbed the tent stakes hanging from her wrist cuffs in her own hands. In an exaggerated way, she rolled over and tried to snake forward on her belly, to the edge of the wall. Nick chuckled as he watched her ass shimmy. Slowly, Anne raised her head up to do some recon. The two young men were about forty feet away and mostly facing the pool. They were both nude, and despite Anne's best intention, she couldn't help but notice their very fit bodies. Both Ryan and Sean were muscular, having been lacrosse players in high school and college. The muscles weren't a surprise to Anne, but seeing them nude put her in a quandary. She was as old as their mothers and close friends with both women. Surely, she should not be interested in their naked bodies. However, she was able to make out the profile of their more private areas, and nodded in appreciation.

"What time is Kayla coming?" said Sean.

Ryan replied, "She should already be here. But I have to drop her off at work in 45 minutes, so we don't have a lot of time."

Kayla was Ryan's current girlfriend and Anne hated her. She was only moderately attractive and dumb as a stone. To make matters even worse, her manners were horrible. She felt Ryan could do much better and told Ryan so on a few occasions. Ryan would only smile and reply that Kayla was "special," which made Anne want to vomit.

Nick had crawled back over to the wall and was stationed near Anne, behind a large pot of flowers at the end of the wall extension. He was not surprised when Anne looked at him and mouthed "Double fuck." He shared Anne's opinion of Kayla.

They both lowered their heads and looked at each other as if searching for an obvious answer that was just out of reach. However, both Anne and Nick came up empty. If they had tried to make a run for the woods, it was unlikely they would go unnoticed at this point because of the cuffs on Anne. Nick could strike out on a solo mission, but that would leave Anne on her own if discovered, and he was too much of a gentleman to do that.

"Stay put," mouthed Anne, as if reading Nick's mind. She had hoped both "boys" would jump in the pool, which might give them an opportunity to make it to the woods together. Anne wasn't quite sure how she would manage running while her ankles dragged tent stakes, but it seemed like the best option.

The guys had spread out towels onto the poolside chairs. Sean pulled car keys out of the pocket of his swim trunks which he had deposited on the chair as well. He bent over to put them on the side table and paused. "Are these yours?" he asked of Ryan.

Anne and Nick looked on in shock as Sean picked up the set of cuff keys that was lying on the side table.

Sean added, "They look like handcuff keys. Are they for later?"

Ryan laughed, "No, those aren't mine. I think they're probably Anne and Nick's."

"Riiiight, are they playing cops and robbers, or something?" Sean rolled his eyes as he spoke.

"Not quite. I'm pretty sure they're into some kinky shit." replied Ryan, nonchalantly.

"No fucking way. How do you know?" asked Sean, incredulously.

"Well, I might have seen them using cuffs a couple of nights ago," said Ryan vaguely.

Sean's mouth dropped open. "Holy crap! You're kidding, right? They're, like, old."

"So, a few nights ago, I came over for a swim and saw them in the gazebo. They were getting it on, big time." Ryan admitted reluctantly.

Anne thought back to their outdoor sex romp from two nights ago and couldn't help smiling to herself. It was dusk as she and Nick had gone out to play in the gazebo that night. Anne had been asking Nick to turn the very cliche gazebo into an outdoor bar for several years. Nick never had the motivation to make the change, but had long planned to put it to good use. That night, his plans came to fruition.

During dinner on the night in question, Anne had pointed out that the kids would be gone for hours. She let the implication hang. Nick, being quick on the draw, asked Anne if she was in the mood to play, to which she replied, "Why yes, I am."

After dinner that night, Nick had instructed Anne to meet him, naked, in the gazebo. He went upstairs to gather some things while she undressed and went outside. The gazebo was white, and octagonal. It was open on all sides and had a shingled roof. There was a waist length railing that had regularly spaced spindles running from the railing to the floor. About 8 inches down from the ceiling was another decorative railing, which also had spindles that ran from the roof to the upper railing.

Anne waited for Nick patiently in the gazebo and was surprised to see him approach while still fully dressed. He pulled cuffs out of his pockets and tethered her wrists to the upper railing and her ankles to the lower railing. Her upper and lower extremities were spaced as far apart as possible, and Anne had to stand on her toes to accommodate the stretch from her arms being attached so far above her head. A bit gag came out of his other pocket and was placed in Anne's mouth. She looked back in time to see him taking his belt off and immediately she felt weak in the knees, not from fear, but excitement... of a sexual nature.

Nick had his belt looped in one hand, as he stood behind Anne, who was facing out of the gazebo. With his other hand he reached around and grabbed her left nipple and pinched, hard. Her vocalization was highly muted due to the bit gag in her mouth.

"Have you been a good girl?" Nick asked, while his lips brushed her right ear?

Anne shook her head, indicating that she had not, even though that was clearly not the case. Nick informed her that the gazebo would come in handy as he pulled away from her naked trembling body. "You get ten lashes tonight, Little One."

After he took several steps back, Nick wielded the leather belt against Anne's very white ass. Generally, Anne did not like to be spanked while hanging from her hands, and suspended on her toes. If the hits weren't perfectly centered, her body wrenched unpredictably. Because of the waist height railing, she was more stable in the gazebo and Nick didn't have to worry about unintended torque.

The first strike was in the middle of the intensity spectrum and Anne had almost choked since he usually started out gently. Nick was a pro at making use of her entire ass for their spanking sessions. Each hit was well spaced, but that night, he was more forceful than normal and as a result, Anne grunted, groaned and would have cried out, but for her bit gag. As always, the last strike was different. He used an underhand motion to flick the belt against her vulva and clit. The pain was delicious. Tears were falling from her eyes when he was done, and she was desperate for an orgasm.

Thick fingers plunged into her pussy as she remained tied to the building. "What's this? Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Essss," was all she could manage with the gag in her mouth.

Anne heard Nick's zipper and felt his heat as he moved in more closely. Abruptly, he filled her cunt, but only for a few seconds, while he coated his dick her overflowing juices. After pulling out, he lined his cock up with her ass, and moved forward, while placing his right hand securely over her lower abdomen.

All of Anne's weight shifted to her handcuffed wrists to try and slow his invasion. She really did love anal sex and this was one of her favorite positions because it seemed so raw. Anne squealed loudly as he breeched her outer sphincter and halted at her inner sphincter. Because Nick knew Anne's body so well, he paused until she had relaxed enough for him to continue. Forward he went, to the hilt. Anne made some type of garbled noise just before she had begun to moan as his thighs came in contact with the burning skin on her ass.

Soon she was producing unmistakable sounds of pleasure. Anne swayed to and fro as much as possible as Nick plowed into her ass. He moved one hand to her right tit and squeezed roughly while his other hand moved to her clit and began to slowly move in circles. Every few seconds, he would lower his fingers and penetrate her pussy.

It really didn't take long for her body to rock from a powerful orgasm. He licked and kissed and sucked on her neck while her body writhed in front of his. Nick felt all of her muscles tighten just before they detonated in waves of pulsing energy that caused him to lose control and come wildly while spurting semen into her ass.

Anne's fond reminiscence slowly morphed into a feeling of shock as she realized that Ryan had been watching them. He had very likely seen Nick restrain Anne, beat her ass with a belt and then sodomize her. And, Ryan had also likely noted that Anne loved every minute of it. Briefly, she wondered what the young man had made of their escapade and whether he would tell his friend exactly what he had seen. Anne had just met his mother for drinks the night before, and it wasn't awkward, so she felt confident he had not spilled the beans at home.

As predicted, Sean asked, "What were they doing with the handcuffs? I bet Anne tied up Nick, right? I could see her taking the lead because Nick is so mellow. Did you take video?"

Ryan managed to say "No! I didn't take video, but..." just as Kayla bounded around the corner at a full run.

"Sorry, I'm late! God, I love it here; it's the perfect place for a hook-up." She ran around the pool and right up to Ryan, who had moved closer to the water. She kissed him passionately, while he slipped the straps from her yellow sundress down over her shoulders. Her arms wrapped around his head as the dress lowered past her hips.

Anne and Nick stared on in disbelief as Sean approached Kayla from behind and squatted down. He finished lowering the dress to her ankles and proceeded to rub his hands up and down her legs. After he transitioned to his knees, he put his face right at the base of Kayla's buttocks and started to lick her skin.

Kayla groaned and she twisted to look down and back at Sean. "Hey Baby, I've missed you too. Come up here and give me a kiss." Sean rose and Kayla was suddenly naked and sandwiched between two very muscular and well hung men. She turned her head to the side as Sean met her mouth with searing hot kisses as he grabbed her blond ponytail. Ryan had started fondling her breasts and Kayla's moans soon became audible.

Ironically, the tables had turned; Anne and Nick now felt like illicit voyeurs in their own backyard. It was very clear that the threesome was about to engage in, well, a threesome. Anne realized this must have been what Ryan meant when he said Kayla was "special" and smirked. However, Anne noted that she was not one to take the moral high ground, since she had often fantasized about group sex over the years. Anne tried to close her eyes and avoid the porn show that was taking place in front of her, but the dried semen on her face had become a bit stiff. It was far more comfortable to leave her eyes open. She could have moved back, behind the wall, but turnabout was fair play. It seemed that Ryan had seen Nick pleasure Anne sexually and in a very deviant way. This seemed like a case of karma.

The older couple watched the young adults. The three were a swirling vortex of hands and their panting had become quite heavy. Kayla broke the momentum and spoke up. "Let's move to a lounge chair. I want you both at the same time, like last week." She grabbed Ryan and Sean by their protruding cocks and led them over to the chair that was farthest away from the hidden pair.

Kayla knelt on the chair, which was laid flat. Bending over, her pussy was exposed and available. It was clear to the married couple that Kayla was bald and dripping wet even though they were fifty feet away. Ryan moved forward and Anne watched as he inserted several fingers into her pussy. Kayla made a mewing sound that conveyed indescribable pleasure as he slowly massaged her moist cunt.

In the back of her mind, Anne compared Ryan's technique to that of her husband. There was no contest. Even from a distance, Anne could see that the younger man lacked the finesse that her husband had acquired over his lifetime. Where Ryan used one hand, Nick would have used two, to heighten the pleasure by a several fold factor. Nick would have licked Anne's back, and even nibbled at the skin on her shoulder, had she been on that chair. He might have grabbed at her hair and used his body weight to hold her position. What was certainly true was that while Kayla and Ryan seemed to be enjoying themselves, they still had a lot to learn.

Sean moved around to Kayla's head and also got on his knees in front of her, on the recliner. He held his dick in his hand and grabbed Kayla by the side of her head, with his free hand. His dick entered her mouth and he proceeded to pummel her face, while Ryan continued to finger her from behind.

SueDanym
SueDanym
830 Followers