The Bad Cop

Story Info
Two girls who want to be sluts get their wishes granted.
947 words
3.57
20.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known what a wanted to be since the sixth grade-a slut. Not a prostitute or call girl or anything-a straight up slut who was kept in a cage, and had as many rights as a goldfish.

But this was my dirty little secret. No one knew, until I was in college, at 19 years old. See, I was watching a BDSM porn clip, and my roommate walked in and caught me. I was watching the clip-I wasn't masturbating, because I didn't do that-and she snuck up on me.

She was really surprised, but since I couldn't lie to Terra, I told her the truth-all of it. When I was done, she looked at me, and said she had the same fantasies, too.

That very night, we made a plan on how to fulfil our fantasies-and we did.

We were going to dress up like sluts-the meager, see-threw clothes, matching bra and panties, high-heel stilettos, and enough makeup to make us look dark and mysterious. Then, I called a friend of mine named Tyson. He owed me a couple favors, and he was gay.

I explained or plan, and he eagerly accepted. I went into my draw to find ropes, gags, toys, and any other sex toys you could imagine.

I pulled out to shiny, red ball-gags, a few pieces of long rope, and a vibrator and butt plug for each of us. I helped Terra get her butt plug in, and she helped me. We put each on the lowest setting, because we didn't want to be covered in cum, but didn't want to be very dry.

And do you know the craziest part about this? I was still a virgin.

I heard a knock on the door, and Tyson walked in. "Hi," he said.

"Help us?" I ask, gesturing to all the ropes.

He nodded, and put the gags in our mouths. He knotted the rope so tightly, we couldn't get out if we wanted too. Next, he took the remotes to the vibrators and butt-plugs, and put them in our bras. He tied our ankles together, just as tight as our wrists, and threw Terra and I over his shoulder.

I mean, we were both light, but he was really strong. He went out the back door, and tossed us in the trunk of his car. He shut it, and started driving toward the alley I told him.

Soon, we were at a stop, and I heard Tyson slam his door shut. The trunk opened, and Tyson grabbed me first. He set me down against a rock, and put Terra next to me.

"Bye," he said.

Tyson got into his car, and drove away. There was no going back now. We were stuck here, waiting for our new master to stumble along, and do what he pleased.

We sat there for about 4 hours. It was a long time, considering we were helplessly bound, and had vibrators and butt plugs in. Then, a cop cruiser started driving down the alley.

I started to get nervous. Cops asked questions, and we didn't have the answers. It was late, maybe around 1am, but the cop cold still see us in his lights.

The car stopped, and one man got out. He was the only guy in the car. He turned on a flashlight, and took in our appearance. I got a good look at him, too. He had combed over golden-brown hair, and green eyes. He was probably about 30.

He smiled a sly smile, and walked over to me. He picked me up, bridal style. He didn't take out the gag or anything, which I thought was weird. He put me in the trunk of his car, and I knew he wasn't taking us to the station-he was taking us to his bedroom.

Terra was put in next, and he slammed the trunk. By now, I was dying to cum, but I knew we couldn't make a bad impression on our new master. The car was in motion, and in about twenty minutes, we came to a stop. The cop opened the trunk, and pulled us both out. He let us lean on him to walk, but it was still hard.

I looked around. We were in front of a mansion. There was many floors. He opened the front door, and pushed us in. We fell to the ground, and he locked the door behind us.

"Look at you," he said, in a deep, intimidating voice, "Bound, and helpless."

He was quiet for a moment, and all you could here was the buzzing of the vibrators. He smiled a bit.

"Are those vibrators?" he question rhetorically. "You two are little sluts. Do you know how sluts get treated around here? Like sluts!"

He pulled a knife out of his back pocket, and cut both of the ropes on our ankles.

"Stand up!" he boomed, and we tried to do as he said, hardly succeeding. "Are either of you sluts still virgins?"

I nodded weakly. He nodded, and grabbed Terra and I. He walked into an elevator, and pushed the button 'R'. The elevator went down, and stopped in what seemed to be a basement. In it were cages. Like large dog kennels.

He opened the padlock on one, and pushed Terra inside. He locked the padlock, and opened the next one for me. I obediently went in and he locked it.

"Tomorrow I'm off," he said. "Tonight I'll set up, and tomorrow we'll have some fun."

The cop leaves, and I turn to look at Terra. She looks just as helpless as me.

We're his new sluts, and I can tell he's an experienced master.