The Bad Day Genie Pt. 01

Story Info
Claire's bad days are rewarded a special way...
2.3k words
4.45
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire sat alone in her office, the remaining staff all having left a few minutes prior. A single tear of frustration ran down her face and was caught by her silk blouse. She sat up, took a deep breath and decided she would use her visitor tonight and everything would be okay.

Work wasn't always so bad for Claire but since the new manager took the helm it wasn't a question of 'if' she would be stressed by 5pm but more a case of 'how much'.

Picture an inexperienced and hotheaded jerk who only got the position because he was married to the CEO's sister, throw in the fact he was drunk half the time and thought shouting was a good managerial quality and that was the tip of how her office was ran.

Claire did her best to do her job and avoid most of it but when 5 out of 8 people want things done completely wrong then shout when things go bad it made for an unpleasant work week.

This week had been especially bad, one of their major accounts was mishandled and was talking about leaving so everyone was on edge trying to keep them on board.

Mondays were always rough but Claire managed to stay focused but when Tuesday was worse she decided her Bad Day Genie would be paying her a visit when she got home.

Her drive home was uneventful, her husband always got home around 10pm with it being a bowling night so it gave her the full 3 hours with 1 to spare with her genie. As she ran her bath she recalled how she'd became so lucky to have it and smiled as she remembered.

* * *

"I said, may I join you?"

Claire looked up at the woman talking to her, a tall, pretty brunette in an expensive business suit.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I was a little lost there, please do!" Claire replied.

"You look like you could use another of those, can I buy you one?"

Said the woman, gesturing to Claire's empty Martini glass as she sat at her table.

"Um, okay, Thank you. I'm Claire." she replied, holding out her hand.

"I'm Louise, nice to meet you."

Claire's drink arrived and almost downed it in one, only stopping when she remembered she was now in company.

"I hope you don't mind me being so forward but you've had a pretty rough week haven't you?" Said Louise, her smile never leaving her face.

"Yes, but fuck it, by the time I get home I'll be too drunk to care and tomorrow I'll have a hangover so who cares." Claire smiled back trying to let the hell week she'd just had slip away into her haze.

"Well I'll drink to that with you. Waiter, another round please and put them all on my tab." Said Louise, catching the waiter as he walked by.

When she'd finished her 4th drink Louise received a text and called for her check.

"I'm so sorry but I must leave. Before I do, I must ask you a question, do you believe in magic Claire?" She asked, her face a little more serious.

"I suppose, long as it doesn't hurt in the morning! Where is this going?"

Before she replied, Louise took a small glass vial from her bag and placed it in Claire's hand then gave her a business card with an address.

"When you get home and you are alone for at least a few hours, fold this up in the panties you are wearing and step on it, breaking the glass then throw the panties away. The man you want, tall, broad shoulders, Scottish accent, strong, will appear for you and will do whatever you want to help make your bad day melt away. He will disappear after your time is up so make good use of him." Said Louise, her face completely serious.

"How did you know what I want?" Said Claire.

"Answers when you come and see me on Sunday, this one is on me, we'll talk more then."

Louise paid the check and left, getting into a waiting car and was gone. Claire looked at the small bottle in her hand, (it reminded her of the plastic single use eye drop vials but a little bigger), the liquid inside a clear pink and put it in her bag.

She had set the security system to home and had almost forgot about the vial as she ran her bath but curiosity was pulling on her mind and she took it from her bag. She was already in just her panties so she slid them off, put her heels back on then folded the vial up neatly in her underwear then stepped on it on her bathroom floor. No sooner had she threw the panties in the trash, a man appeared in the bathroom doorway, Claire almost leaped out of her skin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you but you summoned me." he said in a strong Scottish accent.

Claire was in shock. She had a man in her mind, not to replace her husband but just to please her, to satisfy her and to wander in her mind as she masturbated. He would be tall, muscular, handsome and well, he was now standing in her bathroom.

"I, fuck, I thought this would be some aromatherapy crap and Louise would try sell me perfume or something but you're really real?" She said, looking him up and down.

"I'm real for the next three hours, would you like me to wash your hair and your back?" he said with a smile.

"Uh, sure, yes, Okay." Claire didn't really comprehend she was stood wearing only heels in front of a man who wore only a pair of shorts.

She stepped out of her heels and got into her warm bath, relaxed as the man wet her hair then gently massaged her shampoo into her scalp. His hands felt better than the woman at the salon ever did and when she was finally rinsed her stress was already starting to melt. His strong hands gripped her shoulders and gently rubbed but he stopped just as it started feeling good.

"You'll need a massage, there's too much tension here to do in the bath, let me wash your back." He said.

Claire closed her eyes as he gently washed her shoulders, then her back with her sponge then leaned back as her gently soaped her breasts. Her nipples hardened as he rinsed the soap from them but he stopped before going any further.

"Finish up then get dried, I'll set up your table. Your hair will be fine in a towel."

Claire didn't bother asking how he knew she had a massage table, did as she was asked and smiled as she walked in her room, her favorite candle burning already and the oil warmer turned on. The man unwrapped her from her bath towel and helped her lay face down on her table.

She felt a little exposed but as soon as his oiled hands started on her she lost all care. He started on her shoulders, worked his way down her back, seemed to skip her ass cheeks at first but those got more attention when he had done her legs. Claire moaned a little when he seemed to knead her buttocks.

He had her turn over and by now her excitement was building rapidly. Her nipples had been hard for ages and she could feel her pussy moisten as he rubbed oil over her breasts. He lightly pinched them and smiled at her as he rubbed her stomach then her legs. When he got to her inner thighs he gently parted her legs a little and looked into her eyes.

"You're a beautiful woman Mrs Claire, do I have permission to give you pleasure?" He said softly but with confidence.

Claire could only nod, lust already filling her mind.

The man smiled then continued his massage, getting closer to her moist center. Claire had closed her eyes in anticipation so she hadn't seen him shift but she gasped in pleasure when she felt his mouth on her. He kissed her pussy with a determined focus and softly parted her lips with his tongue. He took his time, licking and tasting her juices like he was a man starved and when his tongue eventually found her clit, Claire arched her back and exploded in orgasm, seeing stars as she opened her eyes and actually felt light headed.

When she eventually caught her breath he was looking up at her with a proud smile.

"That's been far too long for you hasn't it." He said.

"Yes, yes it has." she replied, still a little out of breath.

Claire was still pretty much in a daze when he gently picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bed and laid her down. He stepped out of his shorts and she gasped a little as his hardening cock sprang to life. He had to be about 8 inches long and almost as thick as her wrist. It's veins stood out menacingly and it's bulbous head almost glowed with its redness. Claire thought to herself she'd never seen a cock so beautiful.

Claire opened her legs as he climbed onto the bed, closing her eyes as he laid himself on top of her. He positioned his cock at her still soaked pussy and slowly entered, taking his time and letting her feel every inch of him until his full balls rested against her ass. Claire had never felt so full, gasped in pleasure as be began slow, deep thrusts into her.

"You are so beautiful Claire, I'm glad I get to please you." Said the man as he continued his thrusts.

Claire couldn't respond, she had came again a few minutes after he entered her and seemed to be on wave after wave of orgasms. She put her hand to his chest when his groans suggested he was close.

"I, oh fuck that's so good, I'm not on the pill." she gasped.

The man smiled.

"I'm safe Mrs Claire, when I disappear, so will my cum." he replied then increased his pace.

Claire could only gaze at him as he thrust harder and harder into her then with a deep throat-ed groan he pushed deep into her and sprayed his seed deep into her pussy. Claire felt his cock swell with each spurt and could almost feel his seed coat her insides.

He looked down at her and smiled, then touched her face as he softly kissed her cheek then stood up. Claire was still out of breath and watched as he pulled his shorts on, covering his cock that still glistened with her juices.

"Has that been 3 hours?" She asked.

"Yes, you should rest now." he replied.

* * *

Claire didn't remember falling asleep but she was still laid on her back when she woke. She sat up thinking it was all a dream but her pussy ached as she stood and the memory of his touch, his tongue, his cock was far too real to have been a dream. She showered then got dressed, was watching tv on the couch when her husband came home.

"I had too many beers, I'm going to bed." was all he said when he got home.

That Sunday Claire stood in the lobby of a small, unassuming store on the east side of town and waited for the boy to bring Louise out to see her.

"Well that's the color your face should be darling, you look radiant. Come join me, I'm making tea." Said Louise, greeting Claire with a welcoming smile.

"I can only guess by you being here and that smile on your face you enjoyed my gift?"

"I did, very much so. How do I get him again?" Replied Claire, trying not to sound too eager.

"All in good time my dear."

Claire listened as Louise explained how she would repay the Bad Day Genie and keep him in her life.

"So, you're telling me the bad energy he gets rid of in me is given to other people? I can't live with that, it's horrible." Said Claire.

Louise just smiled.

"Do you remember that man a few years back, they found bodies in his freezer, women he'd been kidnapping and murdering for ages? He will be in prison for the rest of his life and since fate gave him a long life he gets a visitor every morning from one of my delivery girls. He gets the concentrated pain and anguish of 6 bad days before his feet even touch the ground and that lasts him until 2am. When he wakes, it starts again and nobody will ever believe a little pixie smiles then touches him on the nose to give him what he deserves so he doesn't tell a soul. Others get more or less depending on how dark they have been but you get the picture. We can't just get that bad energy from nothing so we help good people like you unload that burden and put it somewhere else."

"So when I have a bad day it's you doing it?"

Louise laughed.

"No my dear, that's just life, we only help distribute the pain better. Think of it as a meaner Karma."

"Well, since you put it like that, how do I get more?"

"You'll find the vials in your purse or in your desk drawer when you need them, making yourself have a bad day doesn't work so no drinking decaf for a week then expect a vial to make it better. Oh and you can't tell anyone or the vials stop okay? You have to go now, I have another appointment."

* * *

It had been 2 years since Claire had met Louise, many people noticed how calm she remained when all hell was breaking loose around her but she never told her secret, that instead of screaming she'd keep it inside and would be rewarded with a little glass vial to break and an excuse to buy more panties.

Claire smiled as she felt the crunch under her foot, smiling as her man greeted her with a smile of his own...