The Bad Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl's ex-best friend gets what's been coming to her.
755 words
2.89
45.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vvxx
vvxx
4 Followers

This story is about a friend I used to have. We had a great friendship for the first few months and then things just changed. She basically used me to whine and complain to and dropped me when she found a new fake friend to complain about her terrrrrrible life to. I do not like to be treated like that.

She had just stopped talking to me. Ok, so I hadn't been making huge efforts to talk to her but her behavior over the last while had been annoying and irritating me beyond repair. She was moving between partners at a rate of knots and not stopping to make an effort with me, her supposed best friend, unless it was to complain about her latest bad boyfriend. Hardly likely to enrich our friendship, nor was she there to learn about my life, or my relationship.

So with my 'best friend' off the radar at least my relationship was positive. I had a Sexy, smart, boyfriend who loved me and had learned early on that I liked to be dominated and had soon trained me in the art of anal. I had told him on a few occasions that I fantasized about girls... and the idea of a threesome and seeing him with a girl. I had told him, however, that my only interest in girls was rough. Who wants a 'loving' threesome anyway? My fantasy would be me and my man teaming up on some slut and making her beg and whimper... Mmm, it makes me tingle just imagining it.

Ok, you probably want to know who you're listening to at this point, right? Well, I'm in my early 20's, about 5'6 or 5'7'', slim, have dyed long red hair, pale skin, big green eyes and an even bigger ass. My tits are a 34c and seeing as they've just grown from a 34b I'm newly obsessed with them and am rarely out of a low cut or sheer top. Like it so far? Stay with me then..

This ex-best friend's name was Larissa. She was a 24 year old American who always thought she knew best and was generally the loudest voice in the room. She was a few inches taller than me and had blue eyes and black hair that was a little longer than shoulder length. She had Spanish or Italian heritage which showed in her coloring and dark tan. Where I was slim and slightly curvy, she was slim and extremely curvy. She had such big bouncing tits that once, when I stayed over in hers, I was in her room and sneaked a peek at one of her bra's to see what size she was. Those tits would make anyone curious, I thought! I wasn't disappointed to find out she was a ball busting, or in my case clit busting, 34dd. She also had a big bubble butt that filled out even loose fitting jeans nicely. Taking all this into account I was never surprised that she had a stream of boyfriends it just annoyed me having to listen to her rant about them and ignore me.

I never had an emotional crush on her because to be honest she was often rude to her friends and colleagues and she was quite cocky and arrogant but sometimes when i was playing with myself at home images of her in a tiny bikini or tight low cut top would creep into my mind. Being comfortably bisexual this wasn't a big surprise and i soon got over feeling guilty about fantasizing about her when she started acting like a bitch to me.

In fact, the bitchier she got, the more she cropped up in my fantasies. I'd picture us arguing like we normally did but instead of walking away like normal I'd tell her she was a bitch, slap her across the face and watch her face drop and her big jugs wobble in shock. When she recovered from the shock she'd start screaming at me and I'd ignore her and throw my drink at her face, though i knew I was aiming for her chest. She'd keep screaming and I'd just watch as her brown areolas and nipples hardened and came into my view. Mmmmmm, I'd usually cum right about there so I never got to find out what would happen after that. Realistically, she's taller and stronger than me so I'm sure if I ever tried something like that she'd kick my ass.

..Or would she?

To be continued...

vvxx
vvxx
4 Followers