The Bad Girl

Story Info
A story of disobedience and correction.
1.4k words
3.64
34.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dublin
Dublin
2 Followers

She shivered when she thought about her actions. How could she have been so stupid to disrespect Master, and disobey...well, actually forget....his simple request.

This morning she awakened first, as always, and as Master always loved, she slipped her hand under the covers and finding his soft cock she slowly and softly stroked him. He stirred slightly and she felt him as his cock reacted, getting warmer and firmer in her hand. She lifted the covers and as his cock grew even more rigid, she slipped the large head into her warm moist mouth and slowly, sensually brought him into her. As she sucked him in and out, she felt his hips as they moved to her rhythm and his cock as it reached its full length and girth, filling her mouth and extending to the back of her throat. She tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum and he thrust faster and harder. Soon she could hear his labored breathing, and soft moans and she knew that soon she would receive her reward. He suddenly thrust and stopped, and she felt the spasms start and the explosion of his seed deep in her throat.

She gulped hungrily, then as his erection subsided, she softly licked his shaft clean. Then she felt his strong hands softly brought her face to his, and he kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum in her moist mouth.

He held her and caressed her in the early morning light as she lay in his arms, snuggled to his warm firm chest. She could hear his heart beating and could smell the musk of his sweat and cum.

Soon they arose, and she made her way downstairs to the kitchen to make his breakfast as he readied for work. As commanded, when the were home, she remained naked, unless he specifically instructed her to the contrary. She worked at a steady pace, but daydreamed of him and the joy of their life together, her as his property, his slave to do as he wished, and her as the stern, but compassionate Master.

He soon came down, in his normal workday business attire, white shirt, patterned tie and dark suit. She watched him as he strode to the table, and sat down. She poured his coffee and juice, and set his bowl of oatmeal and blueberries before him, then she obediently knelt down beside his chair, hands clasped before her, breasts pushed upward and forward, head and eyes cast downward. She did not speak unless spoken to, and she waited for his command for more juice or coffee. He usually ate slowly, and after five or ten minutes, her knees, lower back, and neck would begin to ache.

But she knew better than to move or complain, remembering the first time when she was in training, and dared to ask if she could move to relieve her pain. He calmly reminded her of her place, and then commanded her to stand up and go to the kitchen island. She remembered the relief of the pain, but soon found out that it was nothing compared to the punishment for her disobedience.

As she walked to the island, she heard him as he followed, and as she reached the island, Master pushed her up against the stone counter top and then kept pushing until her breasts were pressed against the cold stone. He ordered her to extend her arms outward above her head on the counter top, and she complied. She then remembered his words, that for her disobedience she was to receive ten lashes of his belt, and she was not to move or utter a sound or more lashes would be added. She remembered a shiver going up her spine and her body trembled as she heard his belt slide from his waist. He let her anticipation grow as he delayed the first lash, and he tortured her by draping the leather belt across her back and ass. She trembled even more, then suddenly the first lash struck across her ass. She jerked at the pain, and would have involuntarily screamed except the pain literally took her breath away. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she regained some composure, knowing she certainly did not want to do any thing to extend this punishment.

The next two lashes came quickly and she tried her best to keep her body still and her desire to yell out in check. The next three came slowly, and hit at the joining of her thighs and buttocks. As each struck, the belt also made contact with her exposed pussy lips, stinging them. With four strokes left, she realized that though the pain was almost unbearable, her pussy revealed something strange. She could feel her arousal, with her clit beginning to tingle and her pussy getting moist.

Two more strokes landed in an even faster and harder manner. Her juices were beginning to seep down her thigh, certainly evident to Master of her reaction. Then the final two strokes came. Though she thought the previous strokes had to be the hardest blows, these struck with such force, she felt surely they had brought blood.

The tears were flowing freely and her ass both searing pain and erotic warmth. Through it all she wanted him inside her, to finish her climax. Instead, she heard him praise her for her obedience and her discipline in controlling her body. She heard him walk around to the other end of the counter as he spoke and told her to remain as she was while he completed her punishment. She heard him walk away, and in what seemed like an eternity, he returned. As he approached, she heard him drop something to the floor, then she felt the smooth silk blindfold as he maneuvered it over her head and tied it securely. Her heart began to race as she heard him fumbling with the objects on the floor. Then she felt the first leather cuff as he placed it on her left wrist, then one on the right. He fumbled with something else, the felt a leather cuff on her left ankle, then one on the right one.

He moved again and then she felt the rope as he threaded it through the steel rings, tying each one securely and moving on to the next. Soon all were secured, and she felt a tightening in each limb as he pulled firmly on the ropes, stretching each limb to it's limit, and rendering each immobile. In this position she was held firmly and uncomfortably stretched. She could feel the muscles and tendons begin to burn and ache in their akward placements. He then spoke and informed her that he would be leaving for work, and would return later to see if she had learned her lesson. After he finished speaking, she heard him walk away and head upstairs. Shortly she heard him return downstairs, and out the front door. As she lay in her pain and darkness, she heard him close the door and lock the deadbolt.

She had no idea how she was going to withstand this. Stretched painfully and in darkness in the quiet house, she lay in anguish. She had no perception of time. The pain from the lashes, and from her stretched limbs combined to send her mind reeling. She had no idea when or for how long, but she slept until awakened by the sound of the front door being unlatched, and footsteps across the floor.

She strained at her bonds, and her movements shot pain throughout her body. She felt the warmth of his hand as he placed it in the small curve of her back. Slowly he moved his hand over her still sensitive and sore ass, stopping to trace the lines of the welts he had left.

He asked her if she had learned her lesson, and she answered "Yes, Master". He said he hoped so, or more punishment would surely follow. She heard him as he moved around her and slowly loosed the rope bindings. Once she felt the strain diminish, she felt his strong hands as they grabbed her shoulders and slowly raised her to and upright position.

Raising her head in his hands he softly kissed her lips, then led her upstairs to a warm bath and lovemaking.

She remembered it so well, but still trembled thinking what Master might do when he finds out what she had done.

Dublin
Dublin
2 Followers