The Bad Girl in 750 Words

Story Info
A slave misbehaves requiring a diabolical punishment.
751 words
4.06
7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning my lovely slave, I noticed that you have been a bad girl, flirting at the club last night. Not only that, but you failed to tell me when you had the chance. Oh, and I would have let you do anything you liked, had you asked my permission.

You gave yourself to me, knowing the rules I set. You need a lesson. You shall follow the rules, pay a price when you do not, or I will find a more worthy slave. Now, you must face punishment for your bad behavior."

What would be an appropriate punishment I wonder? Aha! I know just the right thing. I strip off your clothes and blindfold you. I drag you by your leash to a door then lead you through the door down stone steps. What little light you sense becomes total darkness. Our feet echo on the stone floor. You hear rustling sounds. Your imagination runs wild and your fear spikes.

Hidden in the dark are strangely deformed beings, failed experiments in human genetics. Like it is feeding time, they gather close around you. Food is not to be their reward. They are anxious to ravish you, the beautiful maiden.

I lead you to a platform in the middle of the room. I push you onto your back where your arms and legs are grasped and held in place by gnarled hands that hold you like iron shackles. Calloused fingers roam your bare chest, seeking out your erect nipples, rubbing and squeezing them with sandpaper-like textures that bring both pain and pleasure.

Something latches to your nipples. At first it feels like two narrow mouths, but then suction like nothing you ever have experienced begins to increase in a pulsing, sucking sensation. You want to scream in your pain and pleasure.

Something soft and wet, like two tongues between your legs, explore your vulva and ass. You realize these are not normal tongues, but a multi-tentacled one that begins to intrude inside you while massive lips massage your labia. One tentacle enters your pussy, another into your ass while another rhythmically strokes your clit until you scream and convulse in a massive orgasm.

"ENOUGH," I shout, causing all of these strange appendages to retreat, leaving you tingling. You anticipate what is next with anticipation tinged with fear. "What is my master planning next," you wimper when a thumping sound moves across the room, like the approach of a large fearsome beast.

As the steps reach the platform, giant paws tipped with sharp claws grasp your thighs and force them apart. Something hot and stiff presses against your vulva. At first it's not too large. You know you are going to be fucked, but you can take this -- you have had larger men. But as it enters you it swells greatly in size forming a large knot from which there is no escape. The monster continues to push the hot head of this giant cock against your cervix.

It is as though you are being fisted by a large hand and thick arm. As you lay there between pain and pleasure, the gigantic member begins to stroke itself in and out of you, pulling back until the knot stops its withdrawal, then pushing into you until it bumps your cervix again.

With each stroke, this deformed cock increases its speed, first pounding you, then slowly stroking you. The monster cock "knows" when you are on the edge of cumming, prevents you from reaching your climax, then brings you to the brink again.

You writhe and scream, your body thrusting up to meet the beast fucking you. He stops; then again he assaults you, pounding you hard. You lose track of all time, feeling nothing but excitement, pain, and ecstasy.

The monster grunts. He finds a constant rhythm perfectly synchronized with the needs of your body. You begin to spasm in contractions, you feel an orgasm unlike any you have ever experienced that lasts for what seems like eternity. You don't know when it stops as you have lost all sense of anything beyond your cunt.

I gently lift you into my arms and carry you back in the direction from which we came. I gently set you upon the floor, hold you in my arms and brush my lips upon your cheek and lips.

"You were a very bad girl," I say. "Will you ever be that bad again? I ask.

"YES!!! You scream," to which I respond, "Good Girl!"