The Bad Girl - The Clique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

"I'll bet it will be!" Melynda shifted her hands south to their bellies, then to their dicks. The thin one, Al, was already most of the way cocked, John was getting there. Four hands prowled her skin, her breasts were massaged, nipples tickled, bum rubbed, clit provoked, even her anus was explored. Melynda was approaching orgasm, when John lifted her and prodded inside her cunny she let herself go. John spun her toward him, she laid back let Al support her in the water, and saw the constellations. Moments later she felt her waist being dragged down, John pointed his rod, Melynda felt herself skewered. With some difficulty she pulled herself until she was upright, her arms around his shoulders, her legs linked behind his waist. Behind her, she felt Al approach, his dick was nestled in the crack of her ass.

"Don't come, not yet," she commanded her new lover, and with some leveraging help from Al she rose and fell. Her orgasm was past, now she concentrated on the satisfying friction of breast upon chest, mast inside of crevice. John couldn't last, of course, the idea that he was fucking a willing stranger provoked him, he confessed, "I'm getting close."

"Okay," Melynda said, and with a push sprang from him. She turned around, faced Al and mimicked the same position. Al was thicker, filled her more, but still her body didn't respond, not that she minded. For a couple of minutes she fucked him, then offered, "You guys want to go someplace else?"

"Sure!"

She climbed the steps out of the pool, fully aware that a dozen pair of eyes were watching her, hoping for a glimpse of her vagina, and she intentionally humored them by bending, clutching a set of towels, pointing her vagina at the observing crowd. She helped the boys dry, paying particular attention to their genitals, they accommodated her. Leaving her clothes on the shelf, in complete abandon she led her novelties out the doors, down the hall and into the public room. At this time the space was blasting, perhaps a dozen and a half bodies were engrossed in various forms of lovemaking, male on female, female on female. Melynda spied an open patch, perhaps 35 square feet, and led her novitiates there. Between them she asked, "Who's first?" and chortled as they played Rock, Paper, Scissors. John won, she positioned herself on her back, sighed as he kneeled and placed himself in position, pushed into her wetness. They screwed in deep, energetic shifts. Al knelt by her face, penetrated her willing mouth. Mel, now in a landlocked disposition, could concentrate on her own pleasure, let herself see the various colors of the planets, didn't concentrate much on the attention to her face. Soon John could take no more, with yips and trembles he let himself go, pushing his cream deep into her interior. When he completed he rose, she motioned Al to take the abandoned place.

"Do you like sloppy seconds?" she asked.

"I want to find out!" With recklessness he thrusted into her used pussy, they began to roll. Now, slightly sated, Melynda scanned her environs. Two nearby men, both dressed, stood nearby, obviously wanting to join the melee. Two feet from her face a man's penis drove intensely into a compliant courtesan; Melynda raised her arm, felt his testicles, the moisture dripping from the woman. On the surrounding stand, a cadre of onlookers attended to the various performers in the ring, Melynda wondered what they could see of her as her torso was completely covered by Al. She closed her eyes, willed herself into a state of frenzy, let the explosion cover her as Al did. He was seemingly enjoying himself, in no hurry to complete the performance, Melynda used the delay to keep herself on the bluff, roaring and snorting in her pleasure. Long minutes later, Al had had his fill, she sensed his ambrosia joining that of his brethren. When he rose they kissed, he told her how much fun it had been, he departed.

Melynda paused, alone, by herself, in the midst of mayhem. She stood, displaying her rosy body to any who wished to gaze, circled, looking for what, she wasn't sure. On a distant mattress she spied John stroking the pelt of a younger woman who was being screwed by two men simultaneously, Al had disappeared. Another twirl, on the upper seats watching her and only her intensely sat Reggie. She looked into his face, stroked her body sensuously, wanted to perform for her former mentor. On the first rung was Charles. Melynda knew him from a few encounters, he'd played with her and Jerry with a girlfriend of his, then one night alone in her bedroom while her fiancé filmed. She beckoned to him, he rose, came to her.

"Fuck me?" she offered.

"My pleasure," he responded. She helped him disrobe, when he was exposed she took his nice cock into her mouth, suckled it until it was rigid, then knelt and presented her backside to him. With fingers he rearranged the folds of her vagina, knelt behind her, reamed her. Once again, joyfully crammed, she let the man behind her make love to her, let herself enter that state which is partially orgasm, partially indulgence. A raven-haired beauty approached her, they kissed, the woman felt Mel's torso, erogenous zones, then laid before her. Melynda thought she was beautiful, decided to touch inside her. The tunnel was moist, but not drenched. Perhaps she was one of those girls who only enjoyed other women, it appeared devoid of any trace of sperm. So Melynda lowered her lips, sucked and licked at the clit, the woman cried in her anguish. A man, perhaps the woman's husband, kissed and fondled her while Melynda gave cunnilingus.

Charles was straining now, Melynda pushed solidly back, tightened her kegels, was rewarded with additional syrup pouring into the sacred chalice. He rolled to her, embraced her - the woman Melynda was working on waited patiently - told her how much he appreciated her, said that he should get together again soon with her and Jerry. Melynda kissed back, agreed. By that time, the woman had rolled around and when the conversation was completed, she pulled Melynda beside her. They faced each other, embraced and kissed deeply. At the same time Melynda felt another body behind her, when she turned it was the man who accompanied her current partner, she let herself be made into a sandwich, the man's penis in that wonderful rift in her backside. When the man attempted to get her to raise a knee, Melynda cooperated, although the position made it difficult he finally was able to drill a couple of inches into her. The threesome wasn't in a hurry, Melynda caressed her two partners as much as they did her, when the woman put her finger on Mel's clit, another spasm surrounded her. Eventually the man withdrew, Melynda wasn't sure if he had deposited his liquid inside or not. The couple was, apparently, destined for other climes, after a series of kisses and embraces they departed.

Melynda had been on the mattress, she estimated, for well over an hour. Certain muscles began to ache, although other men would have loved to continue with her, she told them, "Thank you, but no," and rose. Still naked, not caring, she climbed the three steps, sat beside Reggie, took his hand.

"Quite a show you put on there," he praised.

"You liked it, then?"

"You know, I remember when you were a rookie."

"And look at me now! Listen, you want to wash my back?" Hearing his assent, she led him down the hall. It was getting late, the crowd was beginning to dwindle, after retrieving her clothes and luggage, they found a private room without difficulty. Melynda began to head to the bathroom, Reggie pulled her to the bed. She knew what he wanted, decided to let it happen.

Reggie pushed her onto her back, spread her legs, gazed at the honey pot. "How many men tonight?"

"I'm not sure, six, seven?"

"One more?" he offered.

"No, but if you want I'll let you come in my hand."

"That will work." Reggie stripped, knelt so that his mouth was at her opening, yet his prick was in her grasp. Melynda had always puzzled over this predilection of his, she'd noticed it the first time she'd had the fireman and he'd visited her after: Reggie liked to eat the sperm of other men from her pussy. She let him suck and slurp, and in the meantime she wanked on him. The tongue on her nether lips was soothing and dreamy, but she was mellow, she knew there would be no more eruptions for her this night. She licked at the head of Reggie's dick, but didn't let it slip between her lips, in a few moments she felt his balls tighten, the rod tremble, huge globules of snowy liquor splashed onto her breasts, Reggie gasped in release.

Then Melynda strode into the bathroom, turned the shower on. Reggie stood behind her, with a washcloth tenderly bathed every inch of her body, assuring that every drop of foreign sperm was removed from her skin, especially the realm between her legs. And when she donned the pedestrian clothing she'd arrived in, Reggie helped her zip and buckle. Before she left the room, she gave him an antiseptic kiss, told him to be good.

As she strolled through the common room, she found the couple that had been her last lovers of the night, exchanged contact information; she thought Jerry might be inspired by this dark enchanter.

And then, in her coupe, she saw that the time was 1:23, she couldn't wait until she was home, to the serenity of her bed. It had been a big evening, but now she had to concentrate on flowers and arrangements, notes and commands - her wedding was less than three weeks away.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12