The Bad Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

"Give me your seed, Mike. Give it to Delaroca." She began bobbing furiously on the head of his penis, electricity flowing through his member. Her hand blurred up and down on his shaft. He held back as long as he possibly could but finally, when he could stand it no more, his gut exploded and his organ felt like that were pouring into his groin, he grunted and his entire body jerked, his legs coming up off the floor. His eyes clenched shut and he stopped breathing, pain tearing into his shoulders from supporting his weight. He ejaculated into her mouth, feeling like his entire being was flowing out with his semen.

Several large bursts flew into her mouth and she moaned around his head, taking in all of his warm cum. He slowed after the seventh or eighth burst and she let him loose from her mouth, swirling the jism around with her tongue. She swallowed it all in one big gulp and laughed as Mike began crying, his body still twitching from the strength of his orgasm.

Liz/Ilianna stood and lifted his chin with a finger. "What's that, Mike? I can't hear you over your moans of ecstasy."

Mike took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry, Liz. I'm so sorry."

She laughed again. "Don't worry, Mikey. She enjoyed it as much as I did."

Mike looked up, sweat dripping off his brow and tried to get to her, tears streaming down his face. Even after a momentous effort, he got nowhere and just sagged against the wall.

She walked back to the table, swinging her hips. "Don't worry, Mike. I'll give you time to recover before I take what I really want."

"Screw you, bitch. I'm not giving you anything."

She turned and looked at him, a wry smile on her face. "That's what you said before, Mikey, and I still got what I wanted." Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked the smallest drop of cum off of her lip. "Mmmm. You taste so good."

Mike felt his rage growing again, but these chains held him fast. She looked at him and smiled. "All ready to go? No wonder she likes you, able to get it up that fast."

Mike gritted his teeth, feeling his penis rising again against his will. Liz/Ilianna stepped up to him again and gave him another couple of strokes to get him fully hard. "Oh, do I have something special planned for you, Mikey. Something you're going to love."

"Doubtful. There's nothing about you I could love. Give Liz back her body and we'll leave."

"Oh, no no no no, Mike. I'm enjoying this way too much."

She stepped back and put her hands on the wall to his either side. She placed a foot on the wall and pushed herself up, climbing, her breasts swinging slightly in his face. She kept climbing until her groin was even with his stomach. She pushed her groin against him and slowly lowered herself onto his rod, sighing as she sank down.

Mike turned his head and saw in the back of the room the ghost of David Bronson. If anything, the spirit looked embarrassed to be there. Mike noticed that Bronson had brought Mike's axe and was holding it, still ethereal. The other thing he noticed was that Ilianna didn't seem to notice that Bronson was there. She was too busy riding him hard and fast.

In a flash, Mike understood the wink and the last comment Bronson made. Ilianna is powerful, but she's not ALL-powerful. Mike just needed to keep her attention. He nodded slightly at Bronson and Bronson smiled back in return.

Mike began pumping his hips into her, his butt bouncing off of the hard stone wall. Liz/Ilianna opened her eyes and stared at him in surprise, but gasped when he tilted his pelvis and shoved the tip of his cock against her hot spot. "That's it, Mikey. Give it to me," she whispered in his ear. He silently prayed that this would work and tried to fuck her harder, trying to keep her from noticing Bronson.

Since he had been with Liz on several occasions, he knew her body and even though Ilianna had taken it over, it was still her body and he knew what she liked, so that's what he did, trying to drive her over the edge.

She writhed against him, feeling the heat of his penis driving into her over and over, her body meeting his thrusts every time. She could feel her own fire growing, Liz inside her head screaming and trying to claw her way out, but at the same time giving into the feelings Mike was giving them both.

Mike shoved himself inside her to the hilt and held her there, flexing his muscles, rocking into her clit. She screamed and her orgasm hit and she clung to him, her body shaking. Mike saw Bronson fully materialize and start running forward with the axe. Before she could react, the axe arced down and shattered the chain holding Mike's right hand.

Liz/Ilianna raised her head, her eyes glazed and looked to her left, but seeing nothing but Mike's free hand. A similar cracking sound came from her right. She turned and saw Bronson smashing the chain there too. She started to scream at him, but Mike's hand clamped over her throat.

She started to fight, but Mike had both hands on her at this point, both wrapped around her throat and squeezing. He looked her in the eyes; her face changed and quietly said, "Forgive me, Roca." She looked at him, fangs reaching over her teeth, not knowing what he meant.

Mike stepped forward, the one hundred twenty five pound woman/demon in both hands and slammed her into and through the table in the room, wood flying everywhere. He only hoped she survived long enough to forgive him. Without waiting to see if she was okay, he ran for the stairs, Bronson right behind him.

Once he reached the kitchen, he opened the closet from earlier and laid the brooms and mops across the floor. He then raced to the living room and started preparing for the exorcism. He took about half a second to laugh, thinking that a very large naked man was going to perform and exorcism.

"Bronson, I need your help. Get everyone you can down her. I need help holding her off."

"I'll see what I can do, Mike, but you better hurry. She's coming."

"I know. I can feel it too. Hurry!"

He heard a crash from the kitchen followed by an incoherent yell. His mop trick did the job. Liz/Ilianna stepped into the doorway of the living room, naked as they day she was born. Purple energy flowed around her, Ilianna calling upon her supernatural power.

Mike stood up, also naked, and began chanting the Vach-Viraj Incantation, the strongest spell he knew, splashing holy water around the room.

Ya na kadishtu nilgh'ri stell-bsna Nyogtha,

K'yarnak phlegethor l'ebumna syha'h n'ghft

Liz/Ilianna screamed at him, almost completely covering her words, a large gust of wind emanating from her mouth. Mike continued, even thought he temperature was rapidly decreasing. She took a step toward him, but was suddenly held back by a legion of specters, each projecting their force of will against her. She screamed again, louder this time.

Ya hai kadishtu ep r'luh-eeh nygotha eeh,

S'uhn-ngh athg li'hee orr'e syha'h

A sudden clap of thunder occurred and Liz, free of Ilianna collapsed to the floor. The spirits turned and looked at Mike, unsure of what to do.

"David! Is she gone?"

"From here, Mike, but you haven't found the heart yet. You need to find it before you can destroy her."

Mike sank to his knees and slammed his fist into the floor, completely forgetting the heart since he was worried about Liz. He looked up at Bronson. "Where is it?"

"It's in the gardening outbuilding. It's not really a heart, as you would call it, Mike."

Mike set his jaw. "What would I call it, then?"

Bronson took a deep breath, one he didn't need, and replied, "A planar canker. She's from another dimension."

Mike sat completely on the floor. "A canker. Jesus. First things first. I need to get Liz some help. Can I at least get outside?"

"I think so," Bronson replied. "You just wouldn't be able to leave the property."

"Damn it. So going outside wouldn't help. David, can you get Liz's jumpsuit from the basement?"

Bronson didn't even answer; he simply disappeared, reappearing in the same spot a few seconds later holding the jumpsuit.

Mike took it and got Liz dressed and then picked her up, starting to carry her outside.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Shouldn't you...um...put something on too?"

Mike looked down and realized that he was naked too. He turned to Bronson for help, but the ghost had already gotten his clothes from the basement. "Thanks," he said sheepishly.

"My pleasure, Mike, but you may want to hurry. I can feel her power growing again."

Mike nodded and zipped up his jumpsuit and pulled on his boots without lacing them. He grabbed Delaroca and ran for the door, which opened for him. He got her out to the Jeep and laid her in the back seat. Once she was comfortable, he went to the back of the Jeep and opened the door, grabbing the last box out of the back. This one was marked 'Good Stuff.'

He walked back inside and started throwing things together to take to the outbuilding. He grabbed timers and wire and a few other sundries. He looked for his shotgun, but realized it was gone, probably for good. He picked up his sledgehammer, the best backup he had left. Mike picked up the box and hefted the sledgehammer and looked around at the gathered mass of spirits.

"Hopefully, when this is done, you'll all be able to go on to your final rest. Wish me luck."

Sarah aka Runt stepped forward and threw her arms around Mike's waist. "Good luck, Mikey," she said, a tear in her immaterial eye.

"Thanks, Runt."

With that, he headed for the back door, the closet exit to the outbuildings. He moved up to the door and pushed it open with the hammer. The smell of fertilizer and compost assaulted his nostrils. He stepped inside, realizing that it was bigger in there than it was outside. He staggered as the power of Ilianna assaulted him.

He began moving things around as his head cleared, looking for the canker. It had to be here. He threw bags of soil and fertilizer around, searching but not finding anything.

"Mike," a weary voice said behind him. "It's under the planter box."

Mike spun. "Liz! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the Jeep."

She leaned against the doorframe and smiled. "I couldn't let you do this alone, partner."

Mike just shook his head and reached for the planter box. It was about four feet on a side, three feet high and full of dirt and plants, so this was going to be tough. He gripped both sides and heaved, barely getting the box off of the ground, but enough to see and feel the energy coming through the canker.

Mike knelt down and connected the wire and the remote receiver to the box marked 'Good Stuff.' He handed Liz the box and looked at her. "Liz, if I can lift the planter high enough, can you get this box under it?" She nodded and he went to work.

He dug his hands in under the side of the box and put everything into it he had. He got the box about a foot and a half off of the ground and held it there while Liz made her way over. That was when Ilianna manifested.

She was about six feet tall, beautiful, but with flaming red hair, bat wings, a tail and cloven feet. Typical succubus. She began screaming at them, her hair flying in an unnatural wind. Liz stumbled and fell, the box landing next to the planter. Mike reached a foot out and kicked the box underneath and dropped the planter on top.

He grabbed Liz and headed for the door, but Ilianna intercepted them.

Mike, without even missing a step, unleashed a hard right hand to the devil's face, knocking her backwards. Before she could recover, he grabbed her by the hair and flung her across the outbuilding, a clump of her red mane ripping out and clinging to his fingers.

"A souvenir," he said and slammed the door behind him as he ran for the Jeep. He put Liz on the ground and they ran hand in hand to the Jeep, where the timer was waiting. They ran around the Jeep to the far side and Mike grabbed the switch. Just before he threw it, he glanced at the house. There in the front window, made even more transparent from the coming dawn, were David Bronson and Sarah aka Runt. They waved at him and Bronson mouthed the words 'Thank you.'

"You're welcome, David. Thanks for all your help."

Then he pushed the button.

---

Once bricks, plants and fertilizer stopped falling, they came out from behind the jeep to survey the damage. The outbuilding was completely gone, while the other stayed intact. Part of the house was damaged, mostly from flying bricks.

Mike stepped in through the front door and realized that their stuff was still in the living room, completely unharmed. He started picking up the gear, Liz standing in the doorway, trying to recompose herself after the ordeal.

He picked up his ectoscanner and set it for the widest possible beam and got absolutely nothing. All of the spirits from the house were released when the canker imploded and Ilianna couldn't keep them here anymore. He looked around, saw nothing special and simply began packing up their gear.

He reclaimed most of their lost stuff and carried it all out to the Jeep, muttering that he was going to have to replace his shotgun. He helped Liz out to the Jeep and got her inside.

"Hey, Mike," Liz said from her seat.

"Yeah," he answered, his voice showing how tired he was.

"Happy Halloween."

Mike laughed as he drove away.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers