The Bad Teddy Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I simply went around to the Clegg's and trimmed the hedge. Truth to tell it was a job that needed doing badly, plainly they had neglected my poor hedge. Not people who looked after their bushes. After lunch it was time to start lopping the overhanging branches. Before I returned home I knocked on the back door and after a few minutes Ted came down.

"Oh, hello," he stammered sheepishly, "Um. Well it's you. Um. Nice to see you. Yes, um, very nice to see you."

Ted was good at 'um,' but he seemed flustered with the vastness of the rest of his vocabulary. It were as if he could not quite pick the right words from the overwhelming number that were available to him.

"Yes, it's me," I smiled but, maliciously, left a brief trailing pause. His feet fidgeted and he examined the ground around them studiously. "I don't suppose you have an extension ladder that I could borrow. I have one but it would be such a faff to lug it round."

"Yes there's two in the garage." Ted was visibly relived to have something normal to talk about. "I'll show you them if you like."

"I'm sure you will show me," I grinned. Poor Ted blushed and discovered that he had to scrutinise his feet once more. He was quite sweet when he blushed, he almost made me feel ashamed of myself for having conceived of my little plans for him.

True to his word alongside the antique two seater MG, the Morgan and the empty space that his wife's Jaguar must have occupied were two wooden ladders. "They look a little heavy," I gasped.

"I'll help you set them up. Least I can do," the fast foot shuffle and rapt interest in oil stains on the floor had resumed. Ted was definitely having trouble looking me in the eye. He was also having trouble with not staring at my tits and keeping his eyes away from my bare thighs.

"Oh silly me," I cried as the blouse button exploded. The tight blouse parted and Ted was afforded an excellent view of my not inconsiderable cleavage.

"Oh dear," he spluttered." Oh dear, oh dear. How... Um, how very unfortunate." For one so tongue tied he was surprisingly clear spoken.

"It's all right its only a stitch or two. And there's the button rolled over there." As I bent to retrieve the little blighter that all too tight skirt rode up and brought my big blue navy knickers to Ted's attention. I glance back through my legs and established that my little display had set him staring.

As I straightened up and tugged my skirt down he hummed, he heed, he hawed, he was delightfully incoherent. Time to pile the pressure on. "Once I'm done this afternoon you could slip round to my place. I've always plenty of tea and I woke up with the lark and made some éclairs. I'm a bit out of practise, they're rather long and fat but simply oozing with thick whipped cream."

I was seriously concerned that Ted was going to pee himself. Now his knees joined his feet in an almost convulsive dance. I was beginning to enjoy this. Ted's obvious mixture of unbridled enthusiasm and cringing embarrassment felt rather empowering.

"I need to go now," he blurted out. "But I'll see you after lunch Mrs. Walters. I'll help you with the ladders, just knock." At that he bolted. I grinned I had him. But what should I do with him? He was pathetically sweet and now wholly mine to command. Sex, I'd love to put one over on Mrs. Haughty Britches. But with Ted that would be too easy. Anyway the delights of copulation, pleasurable as they are, had nothing on my new best friend forever.

He was going to suck my nipples. I had always enjoyed it when Arthur, my late husband, had sucked my nipples. They were sensitive and this had always enhanced sex. Indeed I could not recall having had a single orgasm when Arthur had not been sucking my nipples as he pounded away. Needless to relate, oral sex had not been an orgasmic part of my sex life but I recalled fondly how it set my juices running so copiously.

He was going to be contrite. I... Well for me, his very patheticness was proving to be a huge turn on. I was going to control this outwardly successful man and unmask him for the cringing little wimp that he was. I imagined my sex being licked appreciatively by a much cowed Ted: I simply poured with lust at the very notion. This was going to be an afternoon to remember.

True to his word, Ted helped me, in fact he carried the ladders into position. As I ascended the ladders I was careful to make them wobble and Ted took virtually no persuading to volunteer to hold them steady for me. Well he could look up my skirt couldn't he!

"Nice view you have," I called down as I lopped off a particularly high branch. "Gosh you can see right into my kitchen and there's my exercise bike. Do you often stop to admire the view?"

"Sometimes," Ted admitted guardedly.

"Yes there's an excellent view in your garden, isn't there?"

Ted mopped his sweating brow with a big white hanky, "yes there is," he agreed.

I did about half and then declared that I would finish another day. We manhandled the ladders back to the garage and I told Ted, "give me about half an hour to freshen up and brew some tea and then pop round and join me in devouring an éclair."

"Um..."

"Ted I insist, you've been such a great help this afternoon when I expect you ought to have been busy with other things." He demurred but as I departed I called gaily, "don't be naughty, half an hour and don't be late."

I had a quick shower, changed into a mumsy floral print dress and added stockings and suspenders to my big blue knickers and low cut white bra. I brewed a pot of tea, put out a plate of éclairs and loaded a DVD into the player. Ted took a little longer. He too had changed. He wore a cream coloured suit, brown suede lace up shoes and smelt of aftershave.

"Come in, come inside," I enthused. "Please come into the sitting room and take a seat."

We sat. I offered the éclairs to Ted and took one myself. Then I did something that I used to use to drive my poor departed Arthur to distraction. I delicately nibbled the end off of my éclair and sucked and slurped the cream out from that monstrous confection. Ted's eyes were out on stalks, the magic worked on him just as well. I also allowed my dress to ride up my legs and kept my knees a little wider apart than decorum usually permitted.

It was only after we had drunk our tea and consumed our cakes that I looked Ted straight in the eye and told him, "now Teddy's been a bad boy. Hasn't he?"

"Has he?" he blustered but he blushed, he was nailed in the lie. And it was definitely a bluff because he had taken to examining his shoes again.

"Yes he has. Watch," I started the DVD. There was Ted practically naked from the waist down pounding his shaft, manically. Once I had captured him spurting thick white come the view zoomed out gradually until he was a man in a window across the back and I was pirouetting round, stark naked, stood on my exercise step. I did a little bow for the camera and turned back to face Ted once more. A that point I stopped the player.

"Is Teddy going to admit that he's a naughty boy then?"

"Sweet Jesus you filmed the whole thing?" That's. That must be illegal. That's outrageous, That's..."

"That's nothing to what Sandra is going to say when she sees it. And I think the police might view the first part as evidence." I interjected.

"Bloody Hell you can't show that to Sandra. She'd think I was a pervert or something!"

"But you are! Aren't you? You're a man who likes to watch fat old ladies wearing big navy blue knickers through his binoculars. Bet you'd like to see my knickers right now. Bet you've got a raging stiffy right at this very instant. You have, haven't you?" I bullied.

He mumbled, "yes," blushed and hung his head in shame. "How much do you want?" He pulled a wallet from his jacket.

"But I don't want money. I don't need money," my tone was hardening. "No I want you to be sorry for being such a depraved and disgusting wimp. I want you to become the contrite puppet who allows me to jerk his strings. Now," all sweetness once more, "we don't want to have to concern Sandra with this do we?"

"No," he cringed.

"So naughty Teddy is going to do just what he is told isn't he?"

"Yes."

"Yes auntie," I stressed.

"Yes Auntie Christine," he muttered weakly but clearly resigned to his fate and not, seemingly, exhibiting any symptoms of opposition to it.

"And you're going to be Auntie's little Teddy Bare, aren't you?"

He hesitated, puzzled, "yes Auntie Christine?"

"That's b - a - r - e, not b - e - a - r, so strip, right now!"

"What here, now, in your front room!" He was almost whining and shrank back in his chair.

"You watched me naked and you knew that I knew that you were watching me. So it's only fair that I get to see you in that exact same state."

He undressed slowly until he was stood in his tented underpants. "Those have to go too."

"But I'm all. You'll see my."

"I certainly will," I interrupted. "And you will remember to call me Auntie Christine or I'll dream up some dreadful task for you." He pulled down his underpants reluctantly but then tried to hide his groin with his hands, his knees pressed tightly together. Note, despite his shame and humiliation he had not lost his erection a fact whose significance did not escape my attention. Whilst his head might hate it his little John Thomas was enjoying itself.

"Hands on head I barked. Teddy Bare is not normally this coy about flashing his little winkle at me is he? Perhaps Teddy Bare would like to watch a certain DVD again to remind him.

"No Auntie Christine." Despite his blushes his rampant member bobbed up and down enthusiastically and a little of blob of clear fluid decorated the little slit at the end.

"That's better. Henceforth whenever Teddy Bare comes round to visit his Auntie Christine he undresses himself in the porch or in the utility room before he enters the main house. Is that clear?"

"Yes Auntie Christine," he mumbled to the floor. "Please Auntie Christine people might see!"

"Only if they peer at my house from attic windows with binoculars. Apart from that it rather well screened"

"Sorry auntie Christine. It won't happen ever again. I promise."

"Sorry too, Teddy Bare, but it's too late for that. In future you'll watch when and if I order you too."

"So Teddy do you want to see my knickers close up? Feast your eyes on my big navy knickers and my fat white thighs all framed by the tight straps of my suspenders?"

"Yes please Auntie Christine!" His contrition was replaced instantly with genuine enthusiasm.

"You may kneel in front of me and lift the hem of my frock. Do you like my old lady frock? Is that it? Do you get a kick out of watching old ladies. Does it give you a thrill? Does it send little shivers down your spine? It certainly makes you cock all stiff and knobbly, doesn't it? Or do you like staring at big bouncy breasts with rock hard nipples and fat wobbly bottoms."

Ted was transfixed by the sight of my knickers. "Do you want to stroke that big stiff cock of yours? Do you want to rub the loose flesh up and down that straining shaft? Do you want to expose and hide that purple knob at the end of your pole over and over again?"

He blushed again but replied, breathlessly, "yes please Auntie Christine. I've wanted to wank off. I, um mean, play with myself, whilst you watched for ever such a long time now. You seemed so sweet and innocent well apart from that gigantic vibrator."

"Well if you do exactly as you're told I will allow you to shed your seed especially for me before I send you home but for now you will have to wait." Poor, pathetic little man, he looked as if he might burst into tears at that news. Anyway I was good and juiced and I was going to have my pleasure first. "Let's go up to my bedroom."

Once there I allowed Teddy Bare to unzip my dress and help me from it. After that I had him unclip my bra and peel it away to allow my magnificent breasts to fall free. I permitted Teddy to kneel before me and worship them and then I sat on the edge of the bed and had him nuzzle his face between them. Finally, I told him to suck my nipples. It felt every bit as good as I recalled. I did and still do love to have my nipples sucked upon and now I had my perfect sucker.

After rather longer than I had intended I enquired teasingly, "does Teddy want to lick my crotch too?".

"Yes please Auntie Christine." now I was shocked. Instead of tugging my knickers to one side and licking my hairy slot he lapped at their gusset. It was nice but not at all what I wanted, I wanted to drizzle and drip with my own excitation.

"No Teddy Bare," I admonished. "I want my pussy itself licked. If you can't behave I will have to take my big blue knickers off and force your face into my sweet sex."

He pulled the strip of material to one side, grudgingly, and began to lap. I guided his probing tongue to my clitty first and made him deliver a good licking whilst I rolled and kneaded my own nipples. Once I was really wet, literally dripping in fact, I had him suck on the big puffy lips that normally covered my sex. This more teases than pleases but it makes my own sweet sexual nectar gush all the more. Finally I had him lick up all the sticky mess that had accumulated under my pumping sex. Did that turn me on! I wished that Arthur had found that little spot. I had Teddy sample those juices for far longer than I had envisaged at first which simply made me flow all the more copiously.

"Now, I'm sorry Teddy Bare but you're not sticking that dirty little stick of yours inside of me." I indicated his twitching cock that was bobbing up down so happily all by itself. "No I have a bigger and better one," and I opened the drawer of my bedside table and extracted my huge silver vibrator from it. I handed it to him, "you hold it right here." I slipped it under the gusset of my knickers and taught him just where and how to position it for maximum effect. "When I tell you to turn it on full, start to suck my nipples and only then place the vibrator where I showed you. Once in place just keep it there whilst rocking it ever so gently from side to side."

I had dreamt of this ever since that powerful shaft had blown the top of my head off that very first time. I could tweak and tug my own nipples true, I did, but it was not the same as having them sucked, licked and nibbled.

As I felt the suction on my left teat I drifted away on a cloud of bliss. When the vibrator hit my clit I was propelled from my little taste of heaven's portal to the very heart of that realm, far beyond those golden gaits. The sweet sensations emanating from my nipple were amplifying the already irresistible intensity of my climaxes. My thighs melted as orgasms raced through me. Apparently, I was quite vocal but I was oblivious to that, I just lay there and soaked up the bliss that started in my loins, crashed through my tender body and exploded atomically inside my head.

I could also stand my pleasure for longer when Teddy forced that all so powerful deliverer of delight inside my hungry crack. Oh and those sweet sensations radiating from my nipples. I came and I came and I came. Over and over, the next climax building before the pervious one had dissipated. All good things must end and, eventually, my clitoris became so sensitive that I had to stop Teddy Bare before I peed myself.

I clutched him too me and kissed him long and hard on the mouth. At first he seemed non-plussed by this more affectionate form of advance but he was soon responding in kind, rolling his thick tongue around mine. As we kissed his hands mauled my big breasts mercilessly. I squeezed his cock, just once and he had to break off to gasp as he sobbed in air, noisily.

"Does little Teddy Bare want to come?" I teased.

"Oh God yes Auntie Christine. Please Auntie Christine I think I've been good. I hope I've been good enough."

"Well you were good today but you have been very naughty recently so you'll have to do all the work yourself. Not yet," I barked, stopping him quickly.

"Oh no. Little Teddy Bare is going to yearn for his climax long before he is allowed to experience it. Little Teddy Bare is going to be desperate for his orgasm before he may have it. You only think that you are randy now. Wait!"

I was going to adapt a game I used to play with my late husband, Arthur. I had my little Teddy Bare lie on the bed on his back and straddled his face pushing my cloth covered crotch backwards, presenting it to his mouth. "Now my little Teddy Bare pull your foreskin right back with one hand and hold it there. Grab a breast with the other hand. Good, now each time I say 'stroke' you are to rub your foreskin all the way up and then all the way back down your aching member, quickly. Then you have to wait. If you so much as twitch before I say 'stroke' once more this happens." I nipped one of his nipples really hard between two finger nails. He squirmed under me as he emitted a muffled yelp of pain. "Hurts doesn't it?"

"Yes Auntie Christine," he choked out, a definite catch in his voice.

"Right we'll begin, oh when you do finally come you can jerk yourself off just as fast as you like. Stroke."

His hand glided up and down and he inhaled sharply through pursed lips.

"Stroke." Another gasp and I saw him only just succeed in suppressing a second involuntary stroke but I let him off. Now he knew the magnitude of his challenge.

"Stroke." well he thought he understood his challenge but I increased his difficulties by tickling his nipples with my finger nails. Pool lamb could not resist a second stroke and I pinched a nipple violently then said, "Stroke." The breath juddered in and out of him. "Teddy if you go so slowly again I'll pinch both nipples at once."

If you want to play this little game this is what you do in your head, 'stroke, one elephant, stroke, two elephants, stroke, three elephants,' etc., etc.. So your subject has to make one quick toss about once every second. When he has established a rhythm and shows no signs of giving himself a double stroke order "stroke, stroke, stroke," in quick succession till he's had to give himself five to ten rapid strokes. Now resume that slow rhythm. With practice you should get to pinch a nipple every time he restarts those well spaced strokes.

Now you keep repeating this over and over until he comes. If you're mean and you spot his balls being sucked into his body slow down the pace. Today I let him off. He managed about two hundred slow strokes, or three to four minutes. Then a giant gobbet of sticky white goo arced high in the air and, to my irritation, the smelly stuff splattered on my cheek. He would definitely pay for that.

He rubbed at his shaft frantically now causing sticky blob after sticky blob of his smelly white essence to be released. Initially the drops were distinct and spurted high in the air but gradually they became more fluid and dribbled down his rapidly softening organ. As if mirroring the flaccidity of his member every other part of him went limp too. Although he panted as if he had completed a marathon. I clambered off of him. Not bad for a first effort on my part but in the end I had been able to keep Arthur in suspense for as long as fifteen minutes. But then again I did have to tie him up for that and I had to deliver the strokes myself; I suspected that poor Teddy Bare was not quite ready for that yet.

"That was alright Teddy except that you've splattered my face with your vile smelly spunk," I pointed to my cheek.

"Sorry Auntie Christine."

"So sit up and lick it clean!" He winced but sat up, leaned across and, as instructed, he licked his own come from my face as. "Now get off the bed and pull my knickers down." This he did with alacrity. I sat on the edge of the bed legs spread akimbo. "Now use my knickers to mop down my hairy slot and do a good job too." Teddy gently patted my purring puss dry.