The Bad Teddy Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold my lips wide apart and lick my slot to prove to me that you've done a through job." What did he care it had been stuck in his face for the last five minutes but he still shivered deliciously. "Now use the knickers to mop that disgusting mess off of yourself before you spill the stinking stuff on anything of mine." he rubbed himself carefully. "Lick your hand, rub it over your belly and lick you hand once more. I want to see that you've done a good job there too." He cringed but his penis thickened.

Once he was done I glared at him, "OK give yourself a final wash in the bathroom then get yourself down stairs and wait for me. Stand up straight with your hands on your head and simply await my pleasure. Oh! But first pull those disgusting dirty knickers of mine on, I seem to recall that you like to cover your shame."

When I heard him descend the stairs I sauntered to the bathroom, showered, dried myself off and went to put on a second, clean pair of navy knickers and a blouse, but nothing else. I had Teddy Bare wait for fifteen minutes before I condescended to join him. When I entered the room: my oh my. He was already sporting another erection forcing his navy knickers to jut out in an obscene bulge.

It took all my will power not to order him back to the bedroom to give me a good rogering. If I had had him nuzzle at my breast and suckle upon my still swollen teats first I could probably come before he did. My first, let's say it, my first truly satisfying fuck in two, more realistically three and possibly even four years. But I was a good girl. I wanted to make my little Teddy Bare earn that privilege. Now I did a brave thing; well I thought it brave. I offered him a last get out clause.

"Right Teddy Bare, we're even. You have a choice. You can go home, never watch me again nor ever visit me here again. Not ever, if I caught you Sandra would see that DVD very soon afterwards. Alternatively you can visit me regularly but you'll have to be Auntie Christine's completely obedient little Teddy Bare. You'll have to be anxious to comply with auntie's every whim and caprice. So, make your choice!"

"Please Auntie Christine I want to come back. I want, no I need you. Today felt so good. I've never come so hard and there was so much of it! Please," and he fell to his knees in supplication.

"Alright but give me your mobile number. Even when you're out of my sight I need to be in control. I must be able to make sure that you are being a good little Teddy Bare and doing just as Auntie Christine has instructed you. Now get dressed and return home. You may keep those knickers if you like."

When he'd gone, still wearing the knickers, I brewed a nice pot of tea and sat down to reflect on my good fortune. By the time I had done plotting I discovered that I had absentmindedly licked all the chocolate off of, and sucked all the cream out of, four more éclairs, discarding their four limp choux pastry husks on the platter.