The Badge: A Dream Revisited

Story Info
A surprising result when she runs afoul of the law.
2.8k words
4.08
29.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Le Plaque: Un Reve Revisité

Winter in Montreal can be so beautiful yet so annoying she thought as she made her way out of the warmth of the mall through the parking lot to her car.

The snow had already covered the tops of the cars in fluffy white hats and was still coming down slowly in large, lazy wet flakes in the gathering purple darkness of the late afternoon. But she smiled, feeling happy to have found the perfect gifts for her two young nieces and for a special little boy she had befriended at the children's hospital. She would go home, put on some nice smooth jazz and wrap the gifts in some festive Christmas wrapping paper she had found in one of the specialty shops. She would have a cup of piping hot English tea or perhaps a nice glass of chilled Pinot Grigio. She would see what she was in the mood for later.

"Tabernac!" she cursed, going completely ass-over-teakettle on a patch of slippery ice hidden underneath the fresh snow, her bags scattering all over the place. "And now I've cracked my jupe!" she muttered under her steaming breath. But then she laughed, as she got herself up and gathered up the bags, remembering how her English co-workers at the office teased her endlessly for her creative use of the English language—often mixing it in unique ways with her native French. "To hell with them, I know what I meaning!" she thought to herself laughing even more at her reflexive habit of using the English infinitive. She was in a very good mood, remembering her bi-lingual upbringing in this very French city and her delight in the magic of the Christmas season. Her heart was light today in spite of her fall and the ripped skirt.

She had just finished putting the packages and her now wet winter coat in the back seat of the car and was checking her skirt to see how badly it had ripped when the yellow beam of a flashlight washed over the side of the car and over her body. She almost jumped out of her skin in surprise and fear. The semi-dark parking lots were favored locations for the nefarious activities of criminals at night. Robberies, assaults and rapes were not unheard of. A young woman could not be too careful.

"Excusez-moi, mademoiselle, is this your car? " a deep voice in back of the flashlight called out. She turned and immediately recognized the uniform and stance of a police officer, quickly assessing the pertinent visual cues in microseconds: Older man, tall lean body, clean shaven, policeman's uniform and hat, leather belt, night stick, holster, handcuffs, badge. Neatly put together. It all checked out. She was safe.

Her heartbeat was still racing from the adrenaline surge, but she replied as calmly as she could, "Oui officer, I have just been shopping and I am going to drive home now. Is there a problem?"

The policeman snapped off the flashlight and approached closer.

"Why yes, there certainly is a problem, Miss Bernier" "How do you know my name?" she said in surprise "Your license plate, mademoiselle: Ms.Bernier

"Of course", she thought and made a mental note to change the plate to something less personal next time the registration came up for renewal. "Zut!" Just then she remembered that the registration renewal was up the previous month, it expired on her birthday and she had forgotten to renew it.

"You have a few problems, Miss Bernier. First, you were observed speeding while entering this parking lot. Second, your registration may have expired, and third—you are not properly parked in the space. Look at your rear wheel! It is clearly over the line!"

She quietly choked back the urge to laugh. The "line" was nowhere to be seen with all the snow, and furthermore—it seemed ridiculous that the police would even bother with something so minor as this when surely there were better and more important things for them to be doing—like catching real criminals! But-- better to be polite and play along and maybe get by with a warning, she thought.

" May I see your license and registration please?"

"Yes, Sir" she heard herself say as she reached into her handbag and quickly produced her license.

"The registration is in the glove compartment though" and she opened the passenger side door to get it out. She became vaguely aware that the policeman was eying her, in the way men do, when she bent over to dig the registration out. The realization sent a small shiver up her back, not unpleasant. Or was it a shiver because of the coldness of the evening air? She handed over the document.

"Come with me, please. You may wait in the cruiser where it is warm while we run our checks."

She realized how cold she had become without her winter coat and was grateful for the warmth inside the police cruiser as she slid into the large back seat. The police officer had politely helped her into the car, then closed the door and went around to the front and got in. She heard him radioing into headquarters, quickly giving the dispatcher her information and asking for a records check.

While she waited she looked around the inside of the warm, dark police car. She began to notice the accoutrements of power and authority there... a pair of leather gloves, restraints, handcuffs, a nightstick, straps-- the kinds of things the police carry with them to enforce the law.

She felt a small tingle. It didn't take much to set her mind to wandering to thoughts she had been having lately, secret thoughts about the blending of force and power with sex. She would often catch herself daydreaming about submitting herself to a rough, demanding stranger, or being forced to do things she would not normally do.

With her proper catholic upbringing, however, such thoughts were certainly not permissible and she would quickly and dutifully try to put them out of her mind, usually to no avail. The private world of her mind was rich with complex erotic fantasies, filled with ideas and images and feelings she could not even begin to express to her boyfriend.

She snapped out of this reverie when the officer came around to the back of the car again and got in with her and she noticed the brass, five-pointed star on the front of his jacket. It was engraved with the word, "Sheriff". There was something curious and almost mesmerizing about it, yet the appearance of this kind of badge was as out of place in Montreal as a policeman in a cowboy hat would have been, and she felt she must ask him about this.

"Why, Sir, do you wear such a badge?"

"Forgive me, Ms. Bernier. First things first, let me introduce myself." He took off his gloves. "I am officer Henri Leblanc of the Montreal police department. And this is my partner, officer Laurent Prudon."

"Partner?" she said, then heard the other side door opening and watched as another police officer slid into the seat next to her. He nodded to her, smiled and also took of his gloves.

"Laurent has been inspecting your car for other possible violations. Well Laurent, what have you found?"

"Ah Henri, I am sad to say for Miss Bernier that her car has a few defects. There is a broken mirror, and a tire with questionable tread."

"Hmmm, so then: we have speeding, improper parking, expired registration, and now these problems as well?!" said Henri, shaking his head in mock surprise and disappointment.

She found herself becoming exasperated and angered by this silly farce, this unnecessary waste of her time and was about to speak up and demand to be let go. But before she could blurt any words out, she felt a strong, commanding, warm hand on her bare knee, and Officer Henri was saying sympathetically and with some sincerity, " there there Miss Bernier, please do not worry. Do not be concerned in the least. Laurent and I will take very good care of you and see to it you get home with all your packages safely and without complication." "We are very good at what we do, eh?" he added with a cocked head and a raised eyebrow and slid his hand imperceptibly higher.

Reality had shifted. She suddenly felt another hot frisson of pleasure move up her spine. Officer Henri said to her, "Miss Bernier, if you refuse our help here and now, you will leave us no choice but to take you down to the station where you will be terribly inconvenienced and possibly charged. Do you understand?" She now felt officer Laurent's hand on her other knee and realized that her ripped skirt was open at the front now, her thighs completely exposed up to her panties.

"You will do as I say now", officer Henri said. She swallowed nervously, but nodded and a tiny sigh escaped her lips.

She felt her tummy tingling and her heart racing as she slid lower in the seat, the hand of each man sliding farther up her thighs. A gasp of pleasure as officer Henri's hand found the small patch of thong covering her already moist pussy. He and officer Laurent quickly stripped her thong right off, and opened her blouse. Her warm, full breasts spilled out, her nipples already long and hardening.

Each man grabbed a tit roughly and pulled and squeezed it to their own side... each man latching onto a nipple and sucking it. Laurent had grabbed the back of her left knee and had pushed it up high and spread it open, so that her bare, smooth pussy was completely open and exposed now and Officer Henri rubbed the palm of his hand over it. The scent of her pussy filled the air and her wetness flowed down over her thighs and ass. She gasped as he pushed a finger up inside her pussy and began to finger fuck her. When he put his mouth on her soaking wet pussy, she thought she would cum right then on his face...

But just at that moment, officer Henri took her large, swollen, soaking wet clit between his forefinger and thumb and squeezed it hard, momentarily suppressing her urge to cum. Officer Laurent shifted position and took out his cock. She could see how hard and red it was as he held her face in his hand and brought it to her mouth. "Suck his cock, Miss Bernier. DO IT NOW!" the demanding voice of Officer Henri said in her ear. She eagerly opened her mouth and began slurping and gagging on that long hard cock as it fucked in and out of her throat. Then Henri hooked the back of her other knee, pulling it back and up, opening her up further, and he took out his cock, fully erect and hot and brought it near to her mouth. With her pussy being held wide open, she alternated sucking Laurent's cock and then Henri's.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw officer Henri was showing her his nightstick in his hand. It was large and black and had ribs along its length..."You need some special discipline, Ms. Bernier" and the next thing she knew, he was pushing this large shaft inside her pussy and fucking her with it. She didn't think it could possibly fit inside her tight pussy hole, but she was so wet, it actually went in easily. Another gasp of pleasure. "This is what you get for being such a naughty little slut, Miss Bernier" he said as he began to fuck her with it with one hand while pulling and slapping and pulling her tits with the other hand. It felt so good and so terribly dirty and naughty to her at the same time. Officer Laurent was becoming more and more aroused and was holding her head as he fucked his cock down her throat.

"Alright now Miss Bernier, get on your knees." Said officer Henri. He pulled out the nightstick from her pussy and officer Laurent pulled his cock from her mouth slowly, looking into her face as he did so. Her lips were still forming an "O" when he pulled it out. They guided her to the new position, on her knees with her shapely ass up in the air, facing officer Henri. "That's right Miss Bernier, just like that" C'est ça....

"Now take his cock back into your mouth!" Officer Laurent moved up to her and slapped her lips and face with his hard cock, rubbed it all over, then pushed it into her lips. At the same time, he reached over her back and took her buttocks in his hands; roughly spreading them wide open as he forced his cock down her throat. She felt so utterly exposed, submissive and powerless in this position and she wasn't too surprised to find that she liked it.

The next thing she knew, she could feel officer Henri behind her, flicking and rubbing her swollen little button with his wet fingertip, circling it. And then, she felt his wet fingertip circling the tight pucker of her little rosebud. It felt so good and so slippery. She had always been curious yet slightly repelled by the idea of anal sex and had so far refused to let any of her boyfriends touch her there. Now she was anxious to experience it.

"I should fuck you in the ass, shouldn't I Ms. Bernier? ", officer Henri taunted. He was waiting for a reply. He slapped her ass hard. "Well?" With Laurent's cock down her throat, she could only whimper her abject and total acquiescence. A moment later, she could feel his hard, hot cock head pressing against it, insistently pushing, demanding entry. It hurt at first as her puckered little hole finally gave way and stretched open to accommodate and swallow his cock head and she squealed and squirmed. He grabbed her hips after his cock head suddenly popped inside, and slowly continued to push it all the way up her ass to the hilt. She moaned as he began fucking her.

She could picture the image of this ménage a trois in her mind's eye. How dirty and pornographic it would look to an observer, to see her being used this way: a beautiful slut in complete submission, with her ass and mouth being fucked forcefully and roughly by two police officers at the same time.

She reveled in the thought and felt herself rocking back against officer Henri, arching her back up to meet his thrusts and rotating her hips, making his cock penetrate her hole even deeper. At the same time, Laurent was fucking her mouth harder and deeper, making her gag and slurp. When a finger started rubbing her swollen wet little button and she thought she would explode. Both men now, were fucking her like wild animals, hard and fast. She was in another world....

She came so hard, crying out in pleasure, her pussy gushing like never before, her tight little asshole spasming and contracting on Henri's cock with each ripple of her own orgasm. At the same time, both men exploded, the first spurt of warm cum from Laurent's cock sprayed down her throat, then pulling out, he splattered her face and tits with more copious blasts, while Henri pumped his cum deep inside her hot ass and then all over her fucked little rosebud when he pulled out. She was totally drenched in the wetness of her own pussy juice and the generous loads of cum of the two men. Henri rubbed his cum all over her ass, and then pushed it back inside with his cock again while Laurent was rubbing his cum-covered cock all over her face and tits. She was still spasming and catching her breath with aftershocks of pleasure.

After a few minutes he finally pulled his drained cock from her fucked ass. Officer Henri said, "What a spectacle you make, Miss Bernier, what a beautiful and hot, naughty little cum covered slut!!" Officer Laurent grunted and nodded in agreement. Slowly, the three of them disentangled and dressed. She was speechless, still in another world as she fumbled for her clothes.

Back at her car, with the engine warming up, Officer Henri leaned in at her window and said, " That Sheriff's badge?"

"Oui, monsieur?"

"I wear it when I am out on patrol. I found it in an old antique store. As the story goes, it once belonged to a real cowboy sheriff with a big reputation with the ladies." Then he leaned in further and grabbed her tit in his hand and roughly kissed her mouth. "It seems to still have a strong effect on women even today, eh? "

As he walked away she rolled up the window, flipped on the headlights, adjusted her seatbelt and slowly drove off into the snowy night. She could feel that she was still wet with their cum, Officer Henri's oozing from her sore little bumhole, Officer Laurent's still wet on her breasts.

Her own badge of pleasure, she thought.