The Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helene took the toy and the harness and slipped the dildo through the ring in front and then fastened some snaps that held it firmly in place. She then knelt before me, allowing me to step into the harness, then she lifted it up to my waist and tightened the straps, taking care that the harness was positioned just so. I realized at that moment that there was a small nub on the inside of the harness that was now resting against my clit. When I thrust in and out, it would give me pleasure as well.

Silently, Helene stood up and moved around my back. She embraced me, placing her hands on my breasts and started kissing my shoulders and the back of my neck. God! That felt good. Her hands roamed across my body as she continued kiss the back of my neck, then she moved down, kissing along the spine down to my ass.

Then I got the surprise of the evening. She spread my cheeks and started tonguing my asshole. I squealed, partly out of surprise and partly out of pleasure. It felt great. I'd never played with my ass before. I had thought it was dirty and vaguely disgusting, but here was this woman sticking her tongue up there, licking around the anus and thrusting in and out. I spread my legs to give her more access.

I think I might have cum from that alone if she had kept doing it, but Helene moved around to my front and started sucking my new cock. Of course, I couldn't feel anything, but it was sexy to look at.

"Is it lubed enough for you?" I asked.

Helene nodded without stopping her sucking.

"Okay, then on the bed."

Helene gave me a questioning look.

"On your back," I said, figuring out what she wanted to know.

She complied.

I moved to her, cupping her right breast with my left hand and placing my right over her pussy. She shivered, but wasn't all that wet yet. I licked my fingers to get them wet and then ran them along her labia, which slowly blossomed open at my touch. I alternated rubbing circles around her clit with the rubbing along her lips until she was wet. Then I slipped a gloved finger in to make sure. I leaned down suckling her breast while I finger-fucked her. I was rewarded with some low moans from this gorgeous woman. I was getting the hang of this girl-girl thing.

I moved my mouth up to her ear, nipping at her earlobe and whispering, "now I'm going to fuck your brains out. Are you ready for that?"

In response she nodded and the muscles in her pussy clamped down around my finger.

I removed my finger and positioned myself between her legs, pressing the head of my new silicone cock against the entrance of her vagina. I pressed forward and it slipped it. I stopped for a moment, and she moaned. Then I shoved it all the way in. Helene yelped, her eyes opening wide, and an almost maniacal smile coming across her face. She liked it hard.

It took me a few minutes to get the hang of using the strap-on. Going slow was no problem, but doing it roughly took a bit of practice. For the first time I gained an appreciation for the work that guys have to do during sex. But soon I was pounding her hard, so hard that she kept moving across the bed, and I had to keep pulling her back to me to keep the rhythm going.

That was frustrating. So I pulled out and flipped Helene over, rather roughly—she smiled at that. She was lying face down on the bed, her feet on the floor, and I entered her again from behind. No preliminaries, this time, I just shoved. She yelled, but it wasn't the safe word, so I kept going. Pounding harder and harder until I just couldn't go any harder.

Helene was biting her lower lip, and I could see her fingers digging into the mattress. Then she let out a scream as her orgasm hit her. I stopped my thrusting, just leaving the dildo in her—I could feel it twitching as her pussy clenched and unclenched, milking it. That little nub felt good against my clit—not enough to get me off, but definitely getting me excited all over again as it kept rubbing me from her shuddering as the last convulsions of her orgasm diminished. Then I slipped out of her.

I bent over her, kissing the back of her neck.

"Have you had enough, Bitch?" I wasn't sure about using that last word, but she trembled when I said it, so I think she liked it.

"No, mistress."

"Would you like me to fuck you again?

"Yes please, mistress."

Then I got an idea. She had given me a rimjob, so she was into anal play.

"Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?"

Helene gasped. "Oh yes, mistress, please."

I peeled off those long, black gloves, grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted some along the crack of her ass, and then rubbed it, making sure the outside of her anus was slick, and making sure my fingers were well-lubed in the process. Then I slipped the tip of my index finger into her ass. She let out a gasp, and I could feel her sphincter tighten around my fingertip. I let it sit for a minute until her anus loosened its grip a bit, and then I pushed it deeper. To the second knuckle, and then all the way. I started working my finger in and out.

"This is just a taste," I whispered in Helene's ear. "Just you wait 'til I start pounding your ass with this big dick of mine. Can you wait?"

"No, mistress."

"Do you want another finger to help you get ready?"

She nodded.

I slipped my middle finger in too, and soon I was reaming her ass hard with both. It was time.

I pulled my fingers out of Helene's ass and poured lube onto the strap-on. It was already pretty wet from the fucking before, but I figured better safe than sorry. Despite my tough talk, I didn't really want to hurt her. I'd never done anything like this before, and for a moment I didn't really know the best way to take her. Then I got another idea.

I grabbed Helene by the hair, and pulled her head back. I kissed her roughly and said, "You've been a good little bitch, so I'm going to give you a choice. I'm going to fuck you hard in the ass—no choice in that—but you can choose how you want to take it. Get in the position that'll hurt you the least."

"Thank you, mistress."

And with that she climbed up on the bed, on her knees, ass high in the air, and her head down on the pillows. Before I climbed onto the bed, I had an inspiration and picked up the pocket rocket vibrator, palming it. Then I climbed up behind her and positioned the head of the dildo at her sphincter.

I pushed, slowly but steadily. At first it wouldn't go in, and I could feel the base of the dildo pressing against my pussy. Then the head popped in. Helene let out a little yell, and I stopped, like I had with my finger, and let her anus get used to the girth of this rather large strap-on. After a minute, I pushed some more. Another inch, and then I stopped again. Then another inch and another stop. Finally I started pushing steadily, still slowly, but without stopping. Helene moaned

Soon, I was buried in her ass all the way to the hilt. I had trouble believing that this little woman could take that big dildo all the way, but she had. I started thrusting in and out slowly. I gradually built up speed until I was fucking her hard, not as hard as I had fucked her pussy, but still pretty hard.

"Can you take more, bitch?"

Helene grunted in response, which I took to be a yes. I started thrusting faster. That little bud felt even better on my pussy. Her ass gripped the dildo tighter than her pussy had, giving it more friction against my clit. I went even faster. Helene's hand wandered to her pussy, and she started rubbing her clit.

I could tell she was at the verge of orgasm, so I suddenly pushed her hand out of the way and applied the pocket rocket to her clit. I've never heard a woman yell so loud, and she went over the falls. She bucked so hard that she pushed the strap-on out of her ass, and it was all I could do to keep the vibrator against her clit. She convulsed. I mean she really went into convulsions. For a moment I was scared that I'd really done something to her. Then her hands pushed the pocket vibrator away from her, she could take no more pleasure. She lay there heaving, tears streaming down her cheeks.

I leaned over and kissed her.

"Are you all right, Helene?"

She smiled and nodded, not yet capable of speech. But she didn't lay there long.

"You haven't cum," she said to me.

"Earlier I did, but not with you."

She unbuckled the strap-on and dove down onto my pussy, sucking my clit into my mouth. That little bud had gotten me worked up, and it didn't take long for Helene's tongue to finish the job. My orgasm was nowhere near as dramatic as Helene's had been, but it was very satisfying.

We lay together for what must have been nearly an hour, kissing, caressing, and holding one another. It was delicious.

Helene was the one who got up first. She kissed me again, stroked my face gently, and told me that she really enjoyed herself, as if I couldn't tell from her last orgasm. She asked when I might be coming again, and I told her I was in town for the weekend and would be back tomorrow. She sighed, saying that she wasn't working tomorrow, and while the club's owners didn't mind employees occasionally staying late to indulge themselves, they weren't supposed to come there when they weren't working.

After Helene left, I gathered my things, placed them in the bag, and went downstairs to my dressing room. I took a shower and debated whether I should sleep there for a few hours before I put on my street clothes, but I figured I would probably be more comfortable at the hotel. I left the bag and the toys in the dressing room and went out into the lobby. The staff at the front desk, a rather large and burly man at this early hour in the morning, called me a cab, and I went back to the hotel.

I woke a little before noon and ordered breakfast from room service. Then I contemplated what had just happened to me. It was incredible. I thought I had always been rather open sexually, and I knew that I hadn't done anything all that extreme. Lots of people have had same-sex experiences, multiple partners at once, and played light dom-sub games, but there's a huge difference between knowing other people do these things and actually doing them yourself. And of course few people have so many first-time experiences in one night. I had jumped into the deep-end and discovered that I was a good swimmer.

What really threw me was what I had discovered about myself. I had no idea that I was something of a dom. Thinking about it, I probably shouldn't have been surprised. I always had sex on my own terms, picking up guys and calling friends for booty calls when I wanted it. But I had never tried to dominate anyone. But being in charge, really in charge, definitely turned me on. And while I had done a little fooling around with girlfriends and had told myself that I was up for more, I had never seriously considered having sex with another woman. Now I had done it. Not only that, I had liked it. A lot. I thought about that for a while—seriously. At that moment I was really questioning my sexuality at this point. But after a few minutes I realized that while I would happily have sex with women in the future, maybe even going so far as to pick up a woman who looked nice, I really was primarily attracted to men.

Then I thought about going back to the club that evening. There wasn't any question. I definitely was.

Then I remembered the bag and the mysterious person who had sent it. I hadn't thought about that since sometime when Helene was giving me the tour of the club. Who the hell had sent it?

Having seen the club, I could rule out any of my friends. This club had to be mega-expensive, and none of them could afford to join it, much less give me a membership as a prank. The same went for most of the people at work. While we're all well paid, we're not that well paid. There was Cynthia, of course, but she would never do something like this. Even if she was into kinky sex, she'd never take the risk with someone from work.

I thought about John and Keith, the two clients here in Montreal. John was even a less likely candidate than Cynthia. Keith, however, was quickly becoming the prime suspect. Then I remembered that yesterday John excused himself from our meeting at one point to take care of something because Keith was on vacation in the Caribbean. If Keith did this, he'd certainly be in town to see the result. So I still had no clue who sent the bag.

I put the thought of who had sent the bag out of my head. It did not good to dwell on the matter. The person would eventually reveal themselves, and then I would deal with it.

I went out for a few hours to play tourist and check out the city. Montreal is a great city, and I would enjoy coming here, even without considering the Club Sans Limites. But I cut the tour short in the late afternoon and headed back to the hotel for a nap and then a light, room service dinner. I wanted to be ready for action that evening.

Around eight I called the club and said I would be coming by at ten, and to please have my things ready for me. The man who answered the phone was very pleasant and said it would all be ready when I arrived. Then I spent the next two hours in nervous expectation. Finally it was time and went downstairs and caught a cab to the club.

Going into the club seemed different this time. Of course the it looked the same. The staff at the front desk, a handsome young man who I would have been glad to pick up in a bar a week ago and a nice-looking young woman who I'd now gladly pick up after last night, were friendly—although not as friendly as Helene had been, but then she was a special case. But I was more confident. I knew what to expect, or at least I had a reasonably good idea what to expect. I knew that I was still in for some surprises.

When I got to my dressing room, the bag and all its contents had been cleaned and were laid out for me. I thought about just going naked, but decided I should have some kind of sexy accoutrements. I decided to forgo the body harness and gloves, but I put on the leather collar and boots, and again I tied my hair back in a ponytail. That had worked well last night. Then I picked up my strap-on and my bottle of lube, leaving the vibrators and other toys behind as too much to carry, and walked out into the club.

It was more crowded tonight. There were four couples scattered about the floor of the main room, engaged in various activities. And there was one threesome in the middle, where a woman was tied down over the horse. One man was spanking her, and another was teasing her mouth with his cock. That looked promising, but I decided to make a round before committing to anything.

I walked upstairs. Only three rooms were occupied with open doors. An older couple was fucking in one. Another, the room I had been in last night, had two women toying with a man who was tied spread-eagled to the bed. That looked like fun, but I really wanted some cock tonight, and three women in one room would be a bit much. The third had a well-muscled guy sucking another guy's cock. I stayed and watched that for a while, but no invitation to join them was forthcoming, so I moved on, a little disappointed but appreciative of the eye candy they had given me.

I looked over the balcony at the people downstairs. The couples all seemed pretty engrossed in one another. So the threesome in the middle looked like the best bet for my first fun of the evening. I went down and approached them.

I stood a few feet away, strap-on and harness in hand, waiting to see if they wanted more company. I looked at the man who had been spanking the woman, and who was now giving her a rimjob and realized that he was the most drop-dead gorgeous man I had ever seen. In his late-thirties with brown hair that was just starting to go gray around the temples, strong jaw, and chiseled features. His body was toned, without being aggressively muscled, tapering from broad shoulders to a slim waist and a cute butt. And, best of all, from the bulge in his leather g-string, which was the only thing he was wearing, he was very well-built down there too.

The woman looked attractive, although she was facing away from me, and since she was bound and lying face down over the horse I couldn't see her well. She looked a bit older, fortyish maybe, with short, dark brown hair. She was wearing a leather bustier, garter, fishnet stockings and high heels.

The other man was quite good-looking too, but suffered in comparison. A bit younger, he was also blond and thinner, attractive, but not as aggressively masculine and oozing testosterone as his male companion. He had stopped teasing the woman with his cock, and now she was sucking it. He looked at me, smiled, and waved me over.

"I'm Alan. I have two playmates here," he said. "If you'd like to play with George for a while go ahead, while I get Cynthia ready. She likes a triple stuffing."

I looked down at the woman and suddenly realized she was my Cynthia. My boss.

Cynthia stopped sucking just long enough to smile and say, "Hello, Jenny. I'm glad to see you enjoying your membership." Then she went back to sucking Alan's cock.

I guess I knew all along that it had to have been Cynthia who gave me the membership, but knowing something in your bones and suddenly being faced with the fact are two different experiences. I couldn't respond. Nor could I process what this all meant.

I just stared. It was Cynthia all right, but I'd never imagined her like this. I just watched, stunned, as she sucked Alan's cock and George rimmed her ass. She looked good, really good. It seemed like I stared for ten minutes, but in actuality it probably wasn't much more than thirty seconds.

I knew I couldn't stand there gawking all night, so I walked over to George, took him by the hair, made him stand up, and walked him over to where Cynthia could see us. Then I made him kneel and shoved his face into my pussy. George's lips and tongue went right to work, first grabbing and gently tugging at my labia, then his tongue sliding up between my nether lips, and finally after a few minutes of this, after I was thoroughly wet, he locked onto and started sucking my clit. He was a good pussy licker; not as good as Celine had been last night, but still very good. All the while Cynthia kept sucking Alan's cock, but her eyes were locked on mine.

I was so intent on watching Cynthia, I almost missed the warning signs of my impending orgasm. But I noticed the tingling in my legs at the last moment and grabbed George's shoulders for support as my first orgasm of the night swept up through me. It was a nice one, but not overwhelming, but I was just getting warmed up.

But I still needed some cock. I pushed George's head away and knelt down facing him. I kissed him and said, "that was quite pleasant, George. I'd like to give you a reward for eating me so well. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Yes, if it pleases you mistress."

"It does. You have a very nice looking cock, and I want to know what it tastes like. Stand up."

George stood up, and pulled his g-string down, taking my first close-up look at his penis. It was beautiful, some seven inches long, and nicely thick. It was mostly erect already, with the head poking out of the foreskin. I took it in my right hand, rubbing down the length of the shaft and exposing the head completely. I knew it would feel fantastic inside of me.

I took a quick lick at the head, running my tongue along the hole, catching a drop of salty pre-cum. Then I dove down, taking most of his shaft into my mouth, and started sucking in earnest. I really like sucking cock, and this was one of the nicest I had ever been presented with. After a bit I switched up, pushing his penis up against his stomach, and tacking the underside of the shaft, occasionally dipping down to take his balls in my mouth.

All the while I kept glancing over to Cynthia. She was still watching, but Alan had moved around and was fucking her from behind. I only wished I weren't so busy. I would have liked to watch them. But there would be plenty of time for that.