The Bag Lady and the Domme Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the worst, most shocking thing happened.

"Stay there."

She stood up. I heard her turn round, then smelt her bottom coming closer and closer to me. She had clearly not washed for a while.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my arsehole."

I still had my hands tied behind my back. It was the first time I had noticed this, suddenly aware of the discomfort, but even more so as I had no way to steady myself nor, if I disliked this, to fend her off. I swayed as the strong muscles of her arse pushed into me and my nose and tongue slipped between the perfect globes. I was tasting her dirty anus, smelling its sweaty, unclean state yet growing to like the degrading feeling it created in me. Besides, she was making contact with me.

And then it came, the ultimate degradation. What had come before was not the worst.

I felt the anus open more than usual. A soft projectile was pressing against the tip of my tongue. The smell had changed. There was a texture akin to uncooked chicken stuffing, though the aroma was disgusting. She was shitting in my face!

"Eat it, Stinky Slut!"

I wanted to say 'no' but I had gone so far. I was that stinking slut. I could not sink lower, so why not? It was not unpleasant anymore, I was humiliated, degraded and besides, by now all I wanted was her approval, her care, her love. Yes, I wanted her to love me and if this did it then I would. So I took the soft turd into my mouth, realising I could not swallow it in one. I chewed, suppressing the desire to vomit, realising that it was not so bad as I had thought. I centred in my mind that this was just waste food and nothing more.

I blanked out my fear of e-coli and germs of any type. I had been so obsessional about hygiene with my children, having immense arguments with Johnnie who thought I was responsible for their allergies as I had prevented their immunity developing. Yes, this super-clean woman was now a Stinky Slut who ate her lover's shit. What a change. I swallowed the last morsel of faeces, and licked her anus as clean as was possible without being able to see it. A thought entered my head. What else could she do to me after such degradation?

Then it happened.

"Oh, Mistress I cannot keep up the pretence. I am submissive. This is too much for me. Please, let's switch back?"

She lifted me up by my armpits, turned me round and undid my bindings. I felt the blood rush back into my hands. In an instant she had the scarf off my face, my eyes blinking madly as I adjusted to the bright lights in the room. Then she kissed me, but as her head came towards me I saw the river of tears that streaked her face. Being dominant had actually distressed her, no matter how much she had tried to top from the bottom. A tremendous wave of love overcame me. I kissed her so hard and so hungrily. I forgot my mouth had only just finished eating her shit and my body was a disgusting mess. I just wanted her. And I needed her to want me.

She did. She pushed me back onto the bed.

She broke away from me.

"Please forgive me?"

Then I thought how I could best reassert my position.

"Only if you clean me."

"Ok, Mistress, I will go get sponges and ..."

"No, only with your tongue," I interrupted. "Only your tongue can clean this abused body."

I thought that maybe I had gone too far. How wrong I was.

"Oh, yes Mistress. I am so sorry, I took the demonstration too far."

Under the tears was a radiant smile. Then her tongue eagerly licked my face clean, even using the tip to tease any mess from my teeth and gums. Then, she licked down my body, as I lay exhausted and aching. The attention she gave to my nipples was disproportionate to their level of dirt, but then as she went lower so more delights were to come. I found erogenous zones I did not realise were there. For example, she lapped and licked at the undercurve of my breasts, cleaning days of sweat. My navel, that had accumulated residues of piss, was explored and cleaned expertly. I had hardly ever paid attention to it, seeing it as something non-functional, but now I felt waves of pleasure connect directly to my clitoris. I had become sensitive and aware through my ordeal or else it was through naïve, neglectful sex over years of marriage. This woman knew more about my body than Johnnie or I had ever discovered.

I moaned and groaned in pleasure. She had reached my inner thighs and cunt. I knew she was licking up my dried piss and shit, but I did not care, and by the enthusiasm she showed, neither did she. I knew The Group had conditioned this into her. It was her fetish, but I had plans that it would be a rare thing, that there were other practices to explore. Besides, they had created the desire artificially, as I had found. She would not do anything ever again against her will after this day, though her boundaries would always be tested.

Now she was turning me over, licking my arse and little rose bud clean. I felt the point of her tongue probe at my anus, and it opened almost automatically. She was not going to be surprised by my shit. I was empty, unfed for days except with porridge and that cursed cranberry juice. I got onto all fours, delighting in the attention her tongue was giving this previously taboo place. Not forbidden any more! I was moaning and groaning in pleasure, even more so as her delicate fingers slid under me and caressed my soaking wet cunt. I was exhausted from the trials of the past days, but aroused by her sexual assault. I wanted her to pleasure me as much as possible.

I came, screaming into a pillow. Wave upon wave of orgasms overcame me until I was unable to scream or say anything. I just accepted her love and attention when she gently helped me some time later into my sunken bath. I just let her pay attention to me, even lying me on the side with my open legs in the water, and shaving my cunt clean, then kissing the denuded slit so lovingly. I had no strength to make love, but she helped me back to my bed that had been stripped and covered in fresh sheets.

"I love you," I whispered.

I noticed the big sheet of plastic had been cleared away, the chairs returned to their positions. In fact, apart from the fact that there were two naked women sharing that bed, there was nothing out of the ordinary in my bedroom.

I lay naked on my back, my legs open and the freshly shaven pudenda showing to all who wanted to see it. I had become so comfortable with my nudity. Clarissa knelt up on the bed, pouring oil into her palm to warm it then spread it over my breasts and belly.

"Mistress, would you like me to tell you more about The Group as I massage you?"

Her fingers stretch and teased at my breasts. I felt my nipples harden and my cunt turn to liquid.

"Mmmm, yes. Tell me more."

Instead of exhaustion overtaking me, this massage was bringing me to a hungry state of arousal. I wanted to know more.

"Well, after they had degraded me and left me filthy astride the plank..."

I listened attentively, feeling such love for her. I wanted to know everything about her. I would do my best to find out.