The Bait and Switch

Story Info
Wife turns the tables on husband's birthday weekend.
2.6k words
2.32
78.3k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My birthday was coming up, and my wife told me that she had a surprise in store for me. For years, I had been telling her that I wanted to watch her sleep with another man, from another location - meaning that there would be a video camera in the room (with his knowledge), and I would watch them somewhere else. The turn on being that I wouldn't know where they are and could do nothing to stop it. Although we would role-play, she was never interested in actually doing it. For some reason though, my wife decided that she would fulfill my fantasy for my birthday (or so I thought).

We made plans to spend a weekend in a hotel. We decided to look online through a list of men that are into this lifestyle, to pick someone to meet up with at the hotel. We spent a couple of hours in bed looking for the right person. My wife's requirements were tall and muscular. Watching her cycle through pictures really turned me on and it turned her on as well. In fact, that night after we were finished looking we had amazing sex. We ended up reaching out to two different men and waited to hear back.

By the next evening we heard back from both of them. We traded emails back and forth and ultimately went with the man that my wife would be most comfortable with. He was pretty big, 6'1, in great shape, and obviously worked out daily - a complete alpha male. He said that he had done this a few times before - that is, fuck a married woman while her husband watches. We went over the ground rules and our limits, and agreed to meet at the hotel lounge on Saturday night. We planned to have a few drinks and then would all head up to the suite together. I would go into my separate room, and the camera would be ready for me to watch. I was very excited and couldn't believe this was going to happen. I was just hoping he wouldn't flake out. I had an investigator do a background check on him just to make sure he was clean, and he was.

When we left for the hotel a few days later, I was wondering if we should reach out to him to confirm that he would be there. My wife said "don't worry, we've been emailing each other back and forth the last couple of days - he'll be there." I was surprised I was taken off the chain, but I didn't think anything of it. I figured my wife was telling him what she liked in bed, and just getting more comfortable with him. After all, she would be in bed with this new man, and I wouldn't even be in the same room. It was obvious that this man was going to give her a lot more pleasure than I could and I knew my wife was going to enjoy fucking him more than she did me. But I didn't care, that actually turned me on. I was successful, and took care of her so I knew she would never leave me. I didn't mind if someone took care of her physically from time to time. How could I, it was my fantasy anyway.

We arrived at the hotel around 5 p.m., checked in and relaxed for a bit. My wife had really sexy shoes on for her "date," and I couldn't stop looking at her feet. I have always had a huge foot fetish and her feet looked amazing in those strappy sandals. I wanted to take them off and worship her feet, but I knew she wouldn't be into it. She would be meeting up with a real man soon, and had no interest in someone playing with her feet. That always irritates her, how much into feet I am. I thought to myself, she'll really have a good time tonight - sex with a man who couldn't care less what her feet looked like. All this alpha male will be interested in will be her tits and pussy.

We went downstairs at around 6, and had a couple of drinks at the lounge, in a booth in the back. At around 7pm, he shows up. He was huge, and immediately made me feel inadequate. He shook my hand and introduced himself, and I could just feel his strength - this is not a man that I would ever want to fuck with. He sat down and had a couple of drinks with us, and we just talked about random things, not about what was about to occur. After an hour or so, my wife suggested that we head upstairs, and then my heart started beating heavily with excitement. It was finally about to happen. My wife had a smirk on her face, which struck me as a bit odd because I thought she would be nervous. Anyway, we headed to the elevators to go to our suite.

When we arrived, my wife sent me to my room as expected, and I was hard as a rock. I sat down on the bed and turned on the camera, waiting to see what they would do. Would they take each other's clothes off? Would they make out with each other? Would there be any foreplay or would they just start fucking?

They sat down on the couch in the suite and were talking. For quite a while actually. Initially I thought they were just calming their nerves and getting to know each other a bit more. I could tell they clicked and were having a good time talking. They were laughing, but I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying. After 15 minutes of this I was getting anxious. I really wanted to see her pull his pants down and just start sucking on his massive cock. She never did that to me, but I was just average - this guy had to be packing 8 or 9 inches.

I sat back and figured they needed more time, and started fantasizing about what they would eventually do, when I heard my wife, with a very strict voice. "Get in here. Now." It startled me because I wasn't supposed to participate in this. What did she want me to do? Was she going to make me take her panties off for him? Did they need something, maybe condoms? I walked into the room.

"What do you need?"

"We want drinks."

Ok, I thought to myself, they could have just gotten up and got them. I had the room prepared with plenty of drinks.

"Ok...what would you guys like."

"Get me a beer . . . and your wife would like a glass of white wine."

I didn't really like his tone, why couldn't he just get a beer himself? And he's going to be fucking my wife soon, surely he could have gotten her a drink. Well, I wasn't about to argue with them; as long as he is making her scream with pleasure soon, I don't care. I got them their drinks, and started to walk back to my room.

"Get back here," my wife said. I turned around. "Get the fuck over here and take our shoes off."

I looked at my wife and wondered what was up. Maybe she was messing around with me and my foot fetish? I could see taking her shoes off, but why his? I went over and lifted her foot and began taking her shoe off.

"No. On your knees."

I rolled my eyes at her, and got on my knees as instructed. I took her shoes off. Her feet smelled amazing, like a mixture of sweat and cotton candy. I couldn't help myself and tried to kiss her instep. She pulled her foot away and said, "No. Now take his shoes off."

"Uh no way, I'm not taking his fucking shoes off, he can do it himself."

Apparently he did not like that response. Before I could even turn my head, he violently slapped me in the face, knocking me to the floor. My ears were ringing, I had never even been punched that hard. I looked up at my wife, and she was laughing at me. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Get the fuck up sissy and take my shoes off, like your wife said."

I got up and untied his shoes. I pulled his shoes off, but didn't dare look at him. He had black dress socks on.

"Take my socks off too. With your teeth." My wife giggled again.

I thought how disgusting is this guy? I'm not taking his socks off, let alone with my teeth. But as I hesitated, I could see him getting ready to hit me again. I did not want that, so I leaned forward, and gently bit the sock at the tip of his toes. Last thing I wanted was to bite his foot and piss him off, so I gently tried to lift his sock off his foot, but I couldn't get it off. He didn't like this and slapped me with his other foot on the side of my face.

"Take my fucking sock off, bitch, what's wrong with you?"

I looked over at my wife with shame. She had never seen me in this position before. I had always acted like an alpha male, but it was obvious I wasn't. Here I was, a beta, trying to get a much bigger man's socks off his feet, with my teeth. I bit the sock at the ankle and then was able to get it off. I then got the other sock off. I got up and walked away.

"I didn't tell you you could leave," he said. "Get back over here."

I turned around, and he grabbed my hair and forced me to the ground with his massive strength. He was standing up and my head was right at his feet. I looked over at my wife and could see that, for some sadistic reason, she was enjoying this.

"Your wife tells me you like feet. I don't know how anyone could be obsessed with women's feet and call himself a man, but when we are done here you are really going to like feet."

He sat back down. "Massage his feet," my wife said. I had a look of disgust on my face. "Why would I do that?" "Because I told you to. And if you don't, he will beat the shit out of you. So you can bleed all over the carpet, or you can massage his feet."

I complied and began rubbing this man's bare feet. His feet were huge, but they weren't in bad shape or anything. And they didn't smell bad, they were fairly clean, so I was thankful for that. Still, it was extremely humiliating massaging another man's feet. My wife was sitting next to him on the couch. They weren't touching each other, they were just sitting there. She had her clothes on, he had his on. And here I was, rubbing his feet.

"Ok that's enough. Now I want to see you lick his feet," my wife said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That is where I draw the line. No way was I putting my mouth on another man's feet. What was going on here, this isn't what my birthday weekend was supposed to be about?

"Absolutely not. Are you guys going to do what we came here to do? I'm just going to go back into my room, you can fuck him, or he can leave for all I care."

"Oh honey, I'm not fucking him. You're a foot boy, and tonight you are getting feet."

Before I could respond, he placed his foot on my head and forced me back to the floor from my knees. He put his feet right on top of my face and stood up, trampling the back of my head into the carpet. I couldn't move and could barely breathe. He moved his feet a bit so I could see my wife, who was laughing at me. I had never been more humiliated in my life.

"That's right, now do what you are told and lick his fucking feet. Lick them clean."

I refused to do so, but eventually he started slapping my face with his soles, really hard, so I started licking his feet, from the floor. They were both laughing at me, but still, not touching each other. Just sitting on the couch. I licked his feet for about 15 minutes, it wasn't too bad. His feet were actually kind of soft and felt good. I actually caught myself rubbing the top of his feet while they were pressed against my face.

"Thank him."

"Thank him for what?"

"Thank him for allowing a little man like you to worship a real man's feet like his."

At this point, I realized that maybe I was starting to like this a bit? I mean the humiliation was similar. Rather than watch another man fuck my wife, my wife was watching another man dominate me.

"Thank you."

"Thank you what," my wife said.

"What do you mean? Thank you for letting me kiss your feet?"

"No. This is an alpha male. You are a beta male. You refer to him as 'Sir,' or 'Master'."

"Thank you Sir, for allowing me to worship your feet."

"Mmm that's good, sissy boy. It's so cute to watch you do what he says. You're doing such a good job that I will now allow you to play with my feet too."

My wife sat closer to him, and placed her feet on my chest. Soon I was worshipping four feet at the same time. I had an erection like I never had before.

"Make my husband lick in between all of your toes. He likes that when I do it to him. Give him a few more kicks in the face too."

I couldn't believe how strong he was. Every time his foot slapped my face it knocked me over. But I was broken by this point. When he kicked my face, all I wanted to do was kiss his foot in complete submission.

"You seem to like my feet, sissy bitch. Your wife told me you liked feet, but I've never seen anything like this."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for allowing me to serve you."

My wife started cracking up, which turned me on even more. "Ok honey it's getting late, I think you should finish - I know you want to finish with our feet on you. Let's see if you can last more than your usual 15 seconds." My wife had one foot on my face, and Sir had one foot on my forehead. My wife reached down and started stroking me. Within 5 seconds I came all over myself.

The alpha male got up, my wife gave him $100, and he left.

"Why did you pay him? And what happened to you fucking him this weekend?"

"I didn't want to sleep with another man, honey. I wanted to watch another man humiliate you and make you his bitch, it really turns me on. So I made arrangements with him to make that happen. I loved every minute of it, and I'm pretty sure you did too. Now lie on your back, I want you to eat my pussy."

I lied down and she straddled my face, and I began licking her pussy.

"But if you want, you can pretend that he just fucked me."