The Baker Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers

She went completely limp. The boys all removed themselves from their mother and she rolled limply onto her back. She still looked amazing. Her head was on the couch with sweat soaked hair everywhere. Her arms sprawled out near her head, lifting and slightly spreading her glistening globes of flesh. Her feet were flat on the floor with her legs spread invitingly. Her pussy was positioned perfectly at the edge of the ottoman allowing her boys all of the access they wanted.

"Don't stop now," Jill pleaded, "I want you all to cum at least once in every part of me." She continued, "I need you all to fuck me right now, and keep fucking me. I want you to use my body," she said. Then she looked at Andrew and said, "Jerk off into momma's mouth baby. Stroke it slow and make sure I get it all. Momma's gonna' taste all of her boys today."

As Andrew stroked Jill's mouth watered for him. She was determined so suck it all in, but that would have to wait. After a few minutes of stroking, Andrew mounted his mothers chest and squeezed her large breasts tightly around his massive cock. Jill groaned loudly at the feeling of eleven inches sliding between her tits and her son rolling her nipples as he slowly fucked the breasts he had suckled all those years ago. Andrew let his mothers tits go and aimed at her eagerly waiting mouth, shooting directly onto her sexy pink tongue. For having such a big cock, Andrew didn't cum very much. Jill was easily able to swallow the whole load as it trickled from the end of his giant penis.

Jill was barely conscious, but she couldn't help but smile as she felt her pussy welcome another hard son. They all fucked her all afternoon. She wanted them to, and they did it willingly. When they were finished Jill practically passed out on the couch.

She woke to the gentle warmth of a washcloth against her face. She smiled as her sons softly washed her from head to toe, right there on the couch. When they finished, she wore a long t-shirt that was put on her. She would have preferred to stay nude for them, but it was so sweet. She held a plate of food and didn't even know who had given it to her. Her hunger was intense and the food, which was probably delicious, was eaten so fast that Jill didn't taste a thing.

"How are you feeling mom?" Gavin asked, so innocently.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "I feel amazing." Then asked, "What time is it?"

"Ten-thirty," Stone answered from the kitchen, "Do you want more to eat?"

"Yes please," Jill answered with a smile, "You boys sure worked up my appetite." "I don't think I'm going to be able to keep my promise though," she continued, "I need to go to bed soon, and I will be sleeping alone tonight." "However," she went on, "I would like for each of you, and you can determine the order between yourselves, to share my bed with me for one night this week." "Do you think you can do that for me?" she asked

"Of course we will," Shane said, "we would do anything for you mom, but I think any one of us would fight for a chance to share your bed."

Stone brought Jill her second plate of food and they all sat and quietly watched as she ate, slower this time, enjoying the meal that her babies had lovingly prepared for her. When she finished her meal Jill kissed each of her sons goodnight and headed to her room.

Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers
12