The Balance Ch. 06-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,397 Followers

Instead, he leaned forward and kissed her mouth deeply, their tongues doing battle, and rubbed his shaft against her slick opening, up and down. He bent his mouth to her breasts again, doing homage to their beauty, and she raised her arms over her head and placed her palms on the carven headboard of the bed to brace herself as she arched up against him. All the while, he kept the pressure of his manhood against her, until the underside of his shaft was slick with the evidence of her need. Her hips rose and fell, trying to catch him and take him in, but he was too quick for her, and drew away before she could capture him. He knelt up, caressing her thighs, awestruck by his power over this incredible woman. Her face was flushed, her hips stuttering up towards his phallus. Her eyes were unfocused, frantic with lust. Her hands rose to her breasts, and she raised them towards her mouth, licking her own nipples, empty to everything but the insatiable need within her.

"Tell me what you want."

Her eyes focused on him. She understood the question behind the question. With Abiron, there was the need for validation. His years with only herself beside him had instilled in him an urge to please her that was primal, either through study or in the bedchamber. He needed to grow more confident in his ability to please her, and to please other women. I should take him out more, she thought. If he bedded another woman, perhaps this lack of confidence would abate somewhat. But she had no problem in answering his question.

"I want you, my husband," she moaned. "I want your hardness inside me, filling me up. I want your strong body over me. I want to wrap my hands around your buttocks and feel them clench as you drive yourself into me. I want to taste your sweat. I want you in my bed as long as I have breath in my body. I want you. I want you!!"

It was too much for Abiron. The proof of his wife's desire drove him past the bounds of his already-shaky self-control. He drove himself into her with one long thrust, and cut off the mewls of desire emanating from Ariana by the simple expedient of covering her mouth with his. He braced himself on his hands and reveled in the sight of her face, filled with pleasure, as he moved inside her. Over and over he filled her, feeling the surge of his impending orgasm build within him. Her thighs rose, cradling him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, drawing his head down to hers. With his explosion imminent, he slowed, delighting in the feel of her sheathed around him. His strokes grew longer and slower, designed to maximize her pleasure.

"Yes, yes," Ariana growled. The moment was coming. Her pleasure surged, peaked, surged again. "Now, Abiron, now!"

Abiron felt her walls ripple around him, saw her face light up with the glory of her release. He drove into her. One, two, three times. His pleasure rose to a crescendo and he filled her womb with his seed.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,397 Followers