The Balance of Power

Story Info
Her surprise visit forces him to take control.
1.6k words
4.34
23.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers

Carefully I unlock the door, he mustn't wake now or it'll fail and all this will have been for nothing. I turn the handle slowly, every creak or rustle sounding eerily loud to my hyped up senses. The door swings open and I see him lying in bed, his covers pushed down, his arm thrown up over his face, his beautiful body bare to me for the first time in so long. I am completely thrown by his beauty, by being so near to him while he's so open to me, so tender and vulnerable. The room is filled by the sounds of his breathing, deep and steady with the slightest growl of a snore at the base of each breath. I shut the door behind me and walk over to the bed, completely calm and certain of myself now I'm with him, my footsteps soft on the carpet.

For the longest time I stand beside his bed, seconds pass, maybe even minutes while I gaze at him smiling in his sleep. My heart is still racing, but from excitement and arousal now, not from fear, I've stopped feeling sick, there are only butterflies in my stomach, and maybe even lower. I pull my t-shirt off, then my trousers, then my underwear and now we're naked together and my whole body tingles and throbs, my nipples stiff in the cool air. I move down the bed so I'm level with his hips, then lower my weight onto the side of the mattress, amazingly he doesn't wake and I am free to carry out my plan exactly as I had hoped. I bend over him, rest my hands lightly on his belly and his thigh and take his soft, limp penis into my mouth. I suck gently at it, barely sucking at all, just letting it rest in my mouth, supporting it with my tongue, letting my saliva flow over it.

Then it begins to harden and I can feel him waking, his stomach muscles tensing and his breath coming a little lighter, a little faster. I suck harder, start stroking with my hands until his body is fully awake, even if his mind is not. His fingers tangle in my hair as he pulls my head down onto him and then he jerks upright and I am so scared that he will stop me, but I suck harder and as skilfully as I know how, running my tongue round the shaft, sliding my lips over the head again and again and he doesn't stop me, just sits there, my head in his lap holding onto my hair. I try to pull away from him and for a moment he tries to hold me down, but then he releases me and I look up into his face where confusion and disbelief seem to be battling for control. I bend my head to take him into my mouth again, but he pulls me away, more roughly this time and forces me to sit up and then we're kissing. And God! His lips are hard against mine, his tongue is forcing its way into my mouth and I feel so utterly joined to him as I never have been to any other man, this is an intimacy beyond sex and I give myself up to it completely. It's like the first time we kissed, but with a depth of passion behind it that we never could have mustered, never experienced when we were so young.

His arms go about me and we're pressed together so hard my breasts go numb and I'm not in control any more, this is his bed and his domain and his sex and I am his willing willing partner and I am incredulous as he treats me more roughly than anyone has. He pushes me to the floor so roughly it's almost like he threw me, then he pushes his fingers into me, into all parts of me and it hurts and pleasures till I don't know whether to moan in pain or delight. I feel a sharp pinch on my hip, then on my inner thigh and look down to see him biting me, not tender little nips, but crushing bites that bruise my skin and even draw blood and now I start getting scared, because there is no consideration for my pleasure in this, he's not hurting me because I enjoy it, he's hurting me because that's how he wants me and while I'm scared I'm also excited and when he lies me on my back and pins my wrists above my head with one hand as he forces his cock into me with the other I can't help crying out. Immediately he claps his hand over my mouth and nose, effectively suffocating me while he continues to thrust into me. I try panting but his hand has formed a seal over my face and I can't breathe. I start seeing spots behind my eyelids and I feel so dizzy, but the pleasure is incredible, rising in waves over and over; so intense, so deep. With a rush the pleasure turns into orgasm and my whole body arches and shudders. He pulls his hand off my face then and drags me up by my arm, then strikes me across the face with the flat of his hand. I gasp in shock, I hadn't expected this, never considered sex could really be like this. On the rare occasions I had fantasised about rape or violent sex it had always been a stranger and, really, rather tame.

I'm still limp and breathless from my orgasm, but already he's throwing me across the bed, my bottom exposed and vulnerable and even before he starts I know what's coming and barely flinch when the first open-handed blow lands on my buttocks. As the shock of it subsides and I feel the sting and spreading warmth, my desire starts to rise again, surprising me with its depth so soon after coming. After that first slap the blows rain down on me, some just lightly catching my skin, leaving it tingling, some thumping down hard making my flesh burn and throb with warmth. He is cursing and swearing, calling me all sorts of filthy names like "whore" and "slut" and I love it. It has never been like this between us, but something has changed and he is giving way to his fantasies and I am letting him because they seem to be my fantasies too.

Where it arouses him to dominate and inflict pain, so it also arouses me to be submissive and subjected to pain. I revel in it, testing the limits of his dominance by trying to get up and forcing him to hold me down. He straddles my body, using his thighs to hold my arms to my sides and continues to strike me, aiming indiscriminately for my buttocks and thighs. Eventually I give up struggling and lie there accepting this treatment. Half shocked and appalled, half thoroughly aroused by both the harsh treatment and this sudden assertion of his masculinity. When he ceases hitting me he gets off the bed and pulls me up by my hips so that I'm on my hands and knees, my legs apart, open to him. He holds me there like that, his hands vice-like on my hips and I wait with anticipation and trepidation for his next move. I know that I'm wet, I can feel my pussy convulsing and the dampness spreading down the inside of my thighs.

He tells me to hold myself apart so he can see me properly and, trembling, I obey him. I love being pliant, obedient, meek, submissive. We had broken up because he felt I smothered him, was too dominant and, though I loved him, perhaps I felt that he wasn't dominant enough. Creeping in on him tonight was some kind of attempt to resuscitate the relationship but, I realised now, was me forcing him to do what I wanted, manipulating him by seduction. Now he was taking control and the sex was fiery and intoxicating, nothing like the limp, repetitive routine we had fallen into.

I knelt there, presenting myself to him, all wet and swollen, waiting for his next move. Softly his hands glided over my inflamed buttocks, the soft caress setting my sensitised skin tingling. Down my thighs, then up and under to cup my breasts – this sudden tenderness was as shocking as the violence, and as exciting. He leant forward to kiss the back of my neck, at the same time sliding his cock inside me. I gasped with the pleasure of it, the full, hard length penetrating me as far as it could. He waited a moment, holding me, being tender, then he knelt up and grabbed hold of my hips again.

Furiously he started pumping into me, using his grip to pull me back onto his cock. The pleasure was almost unbearable as, with every stroke, he thrust against that particular spot of concentrated sensation. Faster and faster he thrust, I couldn't stop myself from moaning and, as I rose towards orgasm for the second time, my cries become louder and louder until they are animal groans, shouting at the very top of my voice as my whole body spasms and bucks underneath him, then I feel his cock pulse inside me, he pulls me fully onto his cock and holds my hips to him whilst my upper body lies sprawled, face-down, on the bed. Slowly he withdraws, letting the thick white mucous ooze down my thighs, pulling me close to him as he lies down next to me so we're spooning. Are we back together or not? I don't know, but I guess we sorted out who's in charge.

EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers