The Balancing Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachael tries to fulfill her submissive fantasies online.
6.9k words
4.33
10.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Author's Note: Hey all. New to writing, but I hope this is alright. This is more of a work up to later stories I hope to write, so this chapter is a much better build up than a stand-alone.

I'm writing this series mainly for myself -- just some things from my own life I want to write through. I figured I'd post this series to see if I can even write erotica well because (as my username can attest) I daydream a lot. And most of them are erotic daydreams. So, I figure if I can daydream and write, why not share it?

The main character is Rachael. I'm in my head a lot, so Rachael is as well. She spends a lot of time contemplating herself and her likes/dislikes in the beginning. If you don't like that, go to the very next '**********' -- this is where her daydreaming starts. It starts off pretty tame, but I don't intend the whole series to be that way because that's not the direction my daydreams normally go. It also starts off a bit rocky, so if you want to go straight into that great relationship, wait until I have a future story up. I'm writing in a way so I can learn how to write erotica as well as go through a few of my experiences.

Feel free to leave comments and such, but please be constructive or positive.

Thank You,

shy_daydreamer

**********

It can't hurt, can it? Rachael hovered her mouse over the 'Sign Up' button.

She had been getting on this site for over a year now to keep herself preoccupied. She read about all things erotic in hopes she could keep herself sane enough to wait for 'the one'.

All her roommates had boyfriends, but she just couldn't seem to find the right one. She hadn't even been on a date before!

It wasn't that Rachael wasn't attractive. She mostly had an average body. She was actually pretty confident in her small breasts and a big ass. The one thing that bothered her was her height.

She was 6ft tall and found that she intimidated guys by nothing but her quiet nature combined with her height.

Most of the time Rachael brushed it off. She would chalk it up to someone who doesn't know her. But she would get weird looks from time to time and it was enough to keep her paranoid about it.

Rachael did recognize that not everyone felt that way. She had been asked out by a few guys before. But she declined each one. She heard her mother's voice in the back of her head, "You'll never know what you want if you don't play the field."

Rachael chuckled. She wasn't sure that she could ever do that. It wasn't her personality. She'd only date someone if she thought it would work out in the long run. And these boys didn't match with her. They were so... nice.

Which is fine up to a point. Rachael wanted a gentleman. She wanted someone to take home to her parents. But the couple of guys that asked her out...well, they would have given her anything she wanted. And she hated that.

Rachael was never super spoiled growing up, but neither was she ignored. She was spoiled enough by her parents to feel loved and reprimanded enough to know that they were in charge of her.

She laughed to herself as she thought of her roommate, SJ. Now that girl would do anything to be constantly spoiled.

Rachael sighed. She didn't want that though. But what did she want?

First and foremost, she wanted someone who loved her for her. But that's pretty much on everyone's agenda, right?

She also wanted someone who would argue with her when she was wrong. Except for her parents, people tended to give Rachael her way when she was upset because she was the tallest/strongest person in the room. Rachael hated that.

She wanted someone she couldn't push around. Both mentally and physically. She liked feeling small and defenseless.

But Rachael also liked feeling safe. She had anxiety and really wanted someone she could come to with anything, no matter how ridiculous.

She knew she had panic attacks on occasion, but she knew if she could talk it through with someone, she'd end up okay.

On that same note, Rachael wanted someone who could be honest with her. And not just honesty, but trust. An open line of communication. She always wanted to make sure that if she was afraid of anything, she and her partner could talk through it.

Rachael also hated making trivial decisions. Where to eat. What to wear. How to spend her evening. It wore her out. She didn't really care about these things -- she just cared about spending time with people close to her!

If she had it her way, someone would just make those decisions for her. She'd be able to trust them to make a decision with her in mind, but good for them both.

Rachael began rubbing her temples. And where am I supposed to find that?

She looked at her mouse hovering over the 'Sign Up' button. It's just online. A trial. What have I to lose?

Rachael clicked.

As she was filling out the sign-up screen, Rachael began thinking of all the things she'd read on this site.

Sex, of course, but plenty of other things she didn't know anything about, but wanted to try. Plenty of things that would have horrified her roommates. But her daydream was simple. She started thinking about making out.

She'd never even kissed anyone other than her parents. How does it feel to make out with someone? Rachael didn't know. But she started getting wet as she thought about it.

**********

She saw herself standing in front of a mystery man. He tilted her chin so that she was made to look in his eyes. She watched as his face as he came closer to her. Then, the feeling.

The start -- slow and sensual. Made to drag out and drive her crazy. Every time she tried to deepen the kiss, he pulled back so his lips were just barely touching hers.

She tried reaching up to bring him closer, but he kept a firm grip on her arms so they were trapped by her side. She made small noises to beg him to deepen the kiss, but he just kept his slow, steady pace, tormenting her with no end in sight.

Then, the mystery man suddenly pushed Rachael against the wall, pinned her arms above her head, and pressed his body into hers as he claimed her mouth.

She could feel his cock through his pants. It was hard and pressed up against her belly as he pinned her. Rachael inhaled sharply as the mystery man continued to claim her mouth.

When he finally moved his lips, he began nipping her at the nape of her neck, causing Rachel to breathe heavily. She just couldn't catch her breath.

Then the mystery man moved the hand not pinning her arms to the base of her shirt. Rachael shuddered and let out a little moan.

"Mhmm. You like that?" came his deep, sultry voice. Rachael looked up at him, unable to think.

The mystery man quickly pulled her from the wall and guided her backwards to the bed. Rachael felt the back of her legs hit the bed as she was staring deep into the mystery man's sea foam green eyes. He smiled as he pushed her onto the bed.

Rachael took a second to recover, but the mystery man was on her before she could tell which way was up. He crushed his mouth into hers and she gladly returned the favor, happy for the increased contact.

Rachael tried to run her hands through his hair, but he growled and pinned her hands to her side.

"Stay."

Rachael felt like this should be demeaning, but she was dripping. She clenched the bed sheets to keep from moving her hands through his thick, wavy hair.

The mystery man grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pushed it up her body. Rachael moaned as his hands glided across her stomach.

"Hands up."

Rachael immediately put her hands above her head. She was breathing heavily and watching his sea foam eyes as he carefully pulled off her shirt and tossed it in the corner.

His hands returned to Rachael and he pinched her nipples through her bra. Rachael jumped and let out a noise somewhere between a squeal and a groan. He moved his mouth to her chest and began nibbling around her bra.

"This has got to go."

Rachael sucked in a breath as one of his strong hands lifted her back into an arch. She was breathless, staring into his eyes. He unclasped her bra and gently took it off her shoulders.

She was transfixed on him as he tossed it to the side. She was speechless. She was...

The mystery man quickly grabbed her arms and pinned them to her side again. He put his full force on her to keep her body still. She could feel his hard cock against her stomach again.

Rachael tried struggling. She shifted her body weight side to side, but he was too heavy. She moved her hands, but her arms were trapped at her sides. She tried to lift up, but she could not budge the mystery man.

And every time she struggled, she became a little squishier down there. The mystery man let her struggle until she was moaning and thoroughly wet.

He then descended upon her left nipple and began to suck. It felt exquisite and she began to arch her back and throw her head against the pillows. He softly bit down and she began to moan.

The sensations were building up and Rachael didn't know what to do with herself. And then she realized -- she can't do a thing.

The mystery man had her where he wanted her. She couldn't move or turn away. All she could do was feel -- and that turned her on so much.

She felt the mystery man move her hands again. She came out of her small daze to see him doing something above her head. And then she realized -- he was tying her up!

Rachael let out something between a whimper and a groan. She was turned on as he made her feel more helpless. The mystery man chuckled as he finished the knot quickly and then slowly trailed his hands down her body.

He hooked his fingers on her waistband and roughly pulled her shorts and panties off. Rachael gasped at the sudden coldness of the air. It felt sensational, but it drove her a little more crazy. She really wanted more contact.

"Shall I continue?" The mystery man looked deeply into her eyes, but she felt as if he was looking into her soul.

"Yes," she managed breathily. The mystery man smiled as he leaned to her stomach again. He began planting kisses along her stomach, slowly working his way down.

He dipped his tongue in her navel and she inhaled a bit. He chuckled, but continued. As he got down farther, Rachael spread her legs as wide as she could get them. She just didn't want this feeling to stop!

He kissed and licked and nipped around her pussy, but he never got close enough to send her over the edge. Rachael began bucking in an attempt to force his face into her pussy. She wanted to feel his tongue, but he refused to get closer.

After Rachael stopped bucking and settled for the sweet, sweet torture, the mystery man's tongue began licking her outer lips. Rachael tried to stay still, thinking he would only continue if she was settled, but she couldn't stop moving!

Rachael was writhing and moaning, trying to relish in the sensation, but also trying not to wiggle. The mystery man started near her small, puckered hole, then moved up slowly until he almost hit her clit.

Rachael began bucking again, hoping that she could get him to hit that pleasure button, but he retreated. Rachael began to struggle against her bonds, which was only serving to increase her lust and did nothing to help her to her release.

"Ah, ah. Stay still," the mystery man commanded.

Rachael let out a frustrated moan and tried to settle down. The mystery man resumed licking, now moving to her inner lips. Rachael was moaning in delight and agony as he put one of her lips in his mouth and began to suckle.

Rachael was soaked and didn't know how much longer she could take this. It was amazing, but also torture!

The mystery man sat up with a devious smile. "I want to hear you scream."

Rachael's eye got huge as she watched him take ahold of her hips and pull his face into her pussy as far as he could. She closed her eyes and threw her head back in delight as his tongue started delving into her.

She was bucking wildly, but this time the mystery man just held her down, drinking from her instead. Rachael tried to keep her moaning quiet, but she couldn't stay quiet when he started attacking her clit.

He sucked on her clit for a while before dragging his teeth along it, causing Rachael to scream out. He then continued sucking and licking, reveling in the sounds Rachael was making.

"Fuck. Oh. Fuck. Uh." Rachael was getting close, but was completely powerless to bring herself to an orgasm. "Fuck. Please. PLEASE."

The mystery man flicked her clit with his tongue a few more times before sucking her clit one final time. "Oh, Fuck. Uhn." Rachael's body was completely out of her control as her orgasm washed over her.

**********

Rachael shook her head. Wow. What a daydream. She was soaked and she hadn't even touched herself yet!

Rachael moved her laptop to the side of her bed. Her hand slid under her panties. She would definitely have to change before bed. But for now? She began rubbing her clit in earnest, trying to remember the scene she just played out in her head.

It wasn't as vivid the second time around, but she only had to rub her clit a few times to find release. Rachael laid back and sighed. She really wanted someone to drive her crazy, not just some mystery man that changed with every daydream.

She looked over her laptop sitting next to her. She had finished her account and was at the main page. Rachael wiped her fingers off and grabbed the laptop again.

As she explored the home page she thought about writing and joining a chat room. Would either one fulfill her desire?

Rachael decided the writing was less risky She sat on her bed and started to write. Only, it wasn't coming out like in her daydream. She kept getting distracted. She kept wondering who was in the chat room...

Finally, Rachael's curiosity got the better of her and she clicked on the chat room tab. She read over the rules of how to navigate the site, then entered the room.

Her heart was racing as she had no idea what to expect. The main lobby had a lot of people, and not many were talking. Better find a room that's what I want first, Rachael thought.

She clicked on the tab to look over all of the chat rooms. One on the first page caught her eye. Submissives. Was this submissives only, or did Dominants join too? Only one way to find out. She joined the room.

She looked over the chat room and easily found that it was both Doms and subs. Most you could infer from their user name. Capitals typically meant Doms, lowercase typically meant subs. There were a few exceptions, but she felt comfortable in her ability to distinguish the two.

Rachael was a little concerned about telling a male Dom from a female Domme, but she also figured that if she was incorrect, they would correct her. Her nerves settled a bit as she watched the conversations happening.

She was too afraid to join in, but Rachael was fine just watching others talk. It was more goofy than she expected, but then again, there was probably more sexy talk if people were one-on-one. Rachael wished a Dom would talk to her. But she also had no idea what she would say!

As she was mulling over what to say, she saw a private message.

Dom1: Hello, little sub. Are you here for questions or role playing?

Rachael's heart started beating faster. A Dom was talking to her! But she didn't know how to answer him. How does she explain why she's here?

Rachael: Hello. I guess I'm here to learn? I'm not really sure. I just felt drawn to come here.

Dom1: Very well, little sub. First off, you need to learn to address a Dom properly. You call him Sir or Master unless informed otherwise. Understand?

How could she not have thought of that? But he wasn't mad, just telling her what to do. Rachael's heart began beating faster. She loved it.

Rachael: Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir.

Dom1: How does that feel, little sub?

Rachael: It feels right, Sir.

Dom1: Good. Now that you know that, little sub, are there any specific questions I can answer for you?

Rachael wracked her brain. She really should have thought this through before getting on here. She was afraid if she said no, that he would go away. But honesty is very important.

Rachael: No, Sir. Not that I can think of at the moment.

Dom1: What are you wearing tonight, little sub?

Rachael looked down and blushed. She just had panties on. But that should be a good thing now, right?

Rachael: Just a pair of black panties.

Dom1: What's that, little sub?

Fuck! She forgot to address him.

R: Sir

R: Just a pair of black panties, Sir

Rachael's heart was beating faster. How could she screw this up already?

D1: Go get a leather belt, little sub. NOW!

Rachael leapt out of her bed faster than she could think. Her heart was pounding as she went through her belts to find a good-sized, black leather belt.

Would he expect her to deliver a punishment to herself? Rachael knew she would do it if he asked, but she was a bit nervous as she responded back to him.

R: Yes, Sir. I have the belt, Sir.

D1: Good girl. I want you to pull the belt tightly across your neck, buckle in front. Don't cut off your air supply though, little sub. Do it NOW!

Rachael's heart was still pounding as she quickly put the belt around her neck. Once it fit snuggly, she felt her heart beating in her neck. It was so erotic and she could feel the moisture collect in between her legs.

Then she understood what he was doing. He was putting a makeshift collar on her! The thought of someone out there commanding her to put a collar on blew her mind. She never thought she would follow that fast, but it felt like second nature. And she loved it!

R: Yes, Sir. The belt is on, Sir.

D1: How does that feel, little sub?

R: It feels amazing, Sir. I can feel my heart beat in my neck and it just feels...right.

D1: If you want to continue, little sub, we are going to need to move off the chat room. We will use a different messenger system.

R: May I ask why, Sir? I don't understand the difference.

D1: Chat rooms are unreliable and will sometimes crash. I want a more reliable and direct line of communication, little sub.

R: It makes me nervous, Sir.

D1: We won't be using webcams or anything, just the chat feature, little sub. Make a new email that has no personal information on it. I do not care who you are, just that you are a submissive and will do what I ask. Will you do as I ask, little sub?

Rachael's heart was pounding. Will she? She wanted to. What's the harm if there's no personal information linked to the account?

R: I need time to make an account, Sir.

D1: I'll be waiting. But work fast, little sub.

R: Yes, Sir.

Rachael pulled up another tab and began furiously typing to create a new email. She didn't want to upset Sir. After going through all the steps, she finally had the messenger up.

R: I'm ready, Sir. My email is ************@*****.com

Rachael took a few deep breaths. Would he respond? Why wouldn't he, Rachael thought, I wouldn't have even made this account if he didn't ask. A message appeared on her messenger.

12