The Balcony

Story Info
Trying for a hot night away.
2.3k words
4.12
13.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok the premise for this one is we have rented a small services apartment in an anonymous city above a small bar/club for the weekend so we can fuck and go wild with no disturbances with no one knowing we are there, I am just returning with a few supplies beer and spirits etc. when.....

I walk into the room to see you dressed only in a black lace body suit; you are drinking a mug of hot chocolate with an extra frothy top. You take a sip and it leaves a thick milky froth on your wonderfully plump top lip. You smile at me and give me your most innocent of looks then you seductively and very slowly allow your tongue to glide across your top lip removing all trace of the foam. You smile say "oops" before biting your bottom lip to reinforce just how innocent but how naughty you want to be tonight.

I'm hooked already and hurry over to you removing my t shirt as I approach, I take you in my arms and pull you into me, my chest separating your soft gravity defying plump round breasts still partially disguised by the black rose detailing on your lace body suit. You feel the hair and the strength of my chest meet yours. You lift your seductive lips to mine and I take them, your tongue darting into my mouth and I capture it with mine, we loose ourselves in our own world for a moment. Kissing passionately unrushed and wet we embrace each other.

My hands explore your back one rising up towards your shoulder then back to your neck, eventually cupping your head increasing the intensity of the kiss, my other hand tracing your spine down to the top of your plump peachy ass, gently coupling and searching out every curve of it, pulling the rest of your body tight against mine. You feel my leg slide between yours and you lift yours up slightly against it not quite grinding but enough to tease and tingle in your mind. My hand leaving your ass and sliding down your thigh gripping it half way down.

"Not yet we have plenty of time to fuck" you tell me and step back a little, you take my belt in your hands and undo the buckle and pop the buttons on my jeans completely unrushed. You drop to your knees in a single motion sliding my jeans down with you as you drop. You look up at me, your bright full cheeks of your face making you look so innocent I feel almost guilty at what I am about to let you do to me.

You gently feel the cotton of boxers searching for the tip of my penis through them, which is now rapidly filling with vigour in anticipation of the joy it is about to receive. Finally you take it your hand and free it from the material that was hiding it from your view. You open your mouth slowly and leave it there open your bottom lip loose and you slowly reveal your tongue.

Your hands reach round my back and you grab my ass cheeks pulling me into your mouth, I feel the heat and warmth of your mouth engulf the now hard shaft of my cock, your tongue grabbing the base of my shaft the tip of my penis sliding across the inside of your cheek deep down into your throat. My heart instantly starts racing and you begin your wonderful action. As you slide up and down my cock with your warm wet mouth I feel the cold air around my shaft then quickly back into the heaven of your warm mouth, you alternate your pace quickening then slowing to keep me off balance, my cock hot and pulsing in your mouth, the tip of my penis feeling fat against your tongue and tickling the back of your throat on your down stroke.

As you begin to alter the amount of suction which you are gradually increasing as my hands reach down and grab your head my fingers roughly clawing at your hair and I begin to take control of your face forcing your head deeper into my crotch at first with your every down stroke, then more and more holding you face tight against me, my cock deep in your throat blocking your airway, at every release you gasp for air now but you always eagerly want more which you soon get.

My cock hard and a little raw from the almost violent throat fucking your giving it begins to make me cry out, I want to cum the sharp rawness is getting in the way, you sensing the problem from the way I am now trying to slow up your throat action with my hands take matters into your hands.

You lift up your hot chocolate and cup some of the thick frothy foam in the palm of our hand before gently layering the cool thick goo on the head of my cock, gently you flick out your flat tongue and you swipe it all off before giving my head the gentlest of kisses between your perfect teenage lips.

I am so close to coming I have to intervene, coming on your face was not part of my plan as I was coming up the stairs.

I pull away taking my cock that has never been sucked so well in its life (even though I know you can do better) and tell you I have bought a couple of surprises.

I reach into the large paper bag and begin to reveal the contents to you. A large fat dog collar, a long chain dog leash, a dog bone and an old tie.

You look at me still on your knees and I place the collar around our neck, I attach the leash and let the chain fall down between your breasts, you feel the chill of the cold metal against the side of your breast and nipple.

"Beg" I say and obediently you raise your arms and hands up impersonation a puppy smiling as you do. I place the dog bone between your lips and you grip it in your teeth, it feels even saltier than the cock that was just between them especially after the chocolate foam.

I then secure the tie around your head and slowly lower it over your eyes, you can only see tiny glimpse of light from the very bottom corner of your eyes now.

"Stay" I tell you and you sense me walk towards you, I take your head and your short hair in my hands and clean my cock in your hair, leaving a bit of precum and your saliva wet in your hair.

My hands reach down to your shoulders and I slide the shoulder straps off down your arms, your breasts burst out, so beautifully round and firm for their size I can't help but have my hand slowly open palmed slide down your front taking one fully and giving it a firm squeeze before my slides over to the other side cupping the other one taking its nipple between my fingers and toying with it.

I watch in amazement as your nipple becomes hard and erect wondering if it is as sensitive as my cock was moments ago.

"Walkies time" and you get on all fours and begin to crawl as I lead you round the room on the leash, occasionally I grab at your body suit dragging it further and further of your sweet tender teen body, exposing more of it the air.

As we walk I spank your ass, you feel my hand cup and sting your ass cheeks.

I walk you over to the balcony, you hear me open the double doors, as I do you become aware of the dull thud of the music coming from the club below our flat. You can hear the chatter of the small queue of people waiting to be allowed entry beneath us.

I pull on the leash and you have to stand up, I push you forward and lean your body over the balcony, your amazing ass push's out as you try and get your balance, your breasts hanging free in the night air the people below still unaware of what is just feet above them.

I slide my hand down your butt cheeks, pushing what's left of your body suit down and it drops to the floor, your amazingly cute pink pussy still hidden slightly by the cheeks which are now glistening in glow of the street lighting.

I kick your legs apart and tighten my grip on the leash, pushing my arm into your back you have to lean as far forward as you can and eventually I see my prize your tight pussy hidden for so long now just visible, your pussy lips just peeking out from your butt cheeks and now I sink to me knees and bury my face between your arse cheeks.

I give you great big wet lick from your anus right round, as soon as the warmth of my tongue leaves your skim you feel the cool night air on the wetness sending a strangle tingle from your ass to your pussy.

I begin to let my tongue roam inside of you, I taste you wet and juicy and my head wants more, my tongue roaming form lip to lip darting in and out of you occasionally my whole mouth smothering your pussy before licking at your clit.

You begin to moan and whimper as I eat and suck on your most sensitive area, as you begin to squirm you receive a firm tug on leash.

"You can make as much noise as you want but you're not allowed to move" I instruct you. Before taking a hard bite of your perfect ass cheek in my mouth, you squeal out as much in pain as in pleasure.

The dog bone that you had been holding on your mouth drops to the ground. It doesn't make much noise but the people queuing for the club below look up to see where it come from and they see your perfect breast dangling down towards them.

"Bad puppy" I say still hidden from the view of the people below. And I begin to spank that ass of yours again, playfully at first but with every stroke the force increases, after two or three spanks the crowd below begin to her the slap my palm against your ass on every contact.

Your cheeks begin to redden, your blood flowing to them, you feel them hot and tingly against the cooling night air, with every firm spank the sensation is multiplied and the crowd are beginning to get inquisitive as to what is going on up on the balcony above them. The increased blood flow isn't only going to your ass, your already wet pussy begins to swell a little more and I thrust my hand at it

You fell my thumb go inside you and my fingers grab your mound, I reposition you firmly with my hand in your pussy almost lifting you up of your feet with my force and you moan out loudly across the street.

Another tug on the collar by the leash and you feel my cock slide into you from behind. I slowly push into pushing your thighs tight up against the balcony, my legs from against the back of yours the hair of my crotch tingly against your fairly raw backside.

And I begin, to grind up against you pushing your ass cheeks from side to side, puling tight on the leash so you have to arch your back and lift your head, for the first time you aware of the crowd starring up through what little vision you have through the blindfold and it excites you to know they are watching you naked being fucked in such an awfully slutty fashion by a man you hardly know.

I begin to thrust into you, the pace of my thrust beginning to match the dull beat of the music emanating from the club below, with every forward thrust I pull bag on the chain gently throttling you, your moans and groans of pleasure getting louder as you begin to reach a climax

The crowd below now cheering and taking pictures on their phones of you at my mercy the flashes of lights adding to the sensations your body is feeling the shouts of encouragement towards us turning you on more and more.

Throughout the sound coming from below a bit of you still focuses on the sound of my cock rushing in and out of you, my sense of pacing now gone, I have desire to slow down or back off all my strength going into hammering your little pink pleasure pool of a pussy into submission

Both of us now screaming the crowd below cheering, my forceful thrusts pudding you into the balcony railings, slowly we begin to ignore everything apart from heat of your silky skin, the friction of my cock inside of you, your ads cheeks separating more and more on my every forward thrust

Then my legs lock, your begin to quiver and I know we are just about to come, I lean forward bite into your neck, both hands grab your full breasts squeezing them tightly between my fingers and palms and you come just as I pulse inside of you. The heat of my seamen flowing through you allowing you to release even more as we both roar into the night in an orgasmic fury

We collapse back into the room to recover. It takes a while but eventually we do. Later that night when we check twitter we discover that our actions are now trending the pictures and videos of us fucking in public spreading over the globe making our idea of a private fuck session in an anonymous hotel redundant

Everyone we know will have seen it; it's just as well put in a performance worthy of the fame.