The Balcony

Story Info
They took it public – almost.
764 words
3.81
32.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Paula and I have found that nothing adds as much spice to our sex life as doing it in unusual places or situations. Take, for example, the opening at the art exhibit where Paula does volunteer work.

We were invited to the opening of the exhibit in a downtown hotel. It was a wonderful location and I thought it would surely draw a huge crowd.

Circulating among women in tight-fitting low-cut evening gowns set my cock to twitching. But what really made it stand up at attention was Paula's luscious rear end as I followed her up a long flight of stairs. Nothing gets me as horny as watching a provocative female ass in action.

To me, the ultimate in erotic excitement comes from watching a beautiful shaped ass as it winds its way up a staircase. The swaying of the hips, the fluid flexing of buttocks, is enough to give a hard-on to a dead man.

By the time Paula and I had reached the top of the stairs, I had an erection as hard as a pipe, plus an almost uncontrollable desire to slip it to her, right there on the top step. Fortunately, my love sensed my predicament (the bulge in my crotch was a dead giveaway) and took pity on me. She led me to an outdoor balcony overlooking the courtyard. Turning, she put her arms around my neck, her soft wet lips found mine, and she ground her pelvis urgently against the bulge trapped inside my pants. Her hand found my zipper and released the prisoner inside. Using my penis as a handle. She guided me to the shadows at the end of the balcony, gently squeezing and massaging it en route. In the courtyard below a number of guests were attending a garden party, sipping wine while string ensemble provided background music.

Our balcony was partly screened from view by a waist high brick wall. Paula promptly bent over, resting her forearms on the top of this wall, planting her feet solidly apart, and looking at me with an expression that said, "Okay, you horny cocks man, have Ago at it!" I didn't wait for a second invitation. Dropping to my knees behind her. I lifted her ankle-length skirt and held it up to The small of her back. Since she wore no panties, all of her tantalizing goodies were on display. I buried my nose in the dark hollow at the juncture of her thighs and inhaled deeply. What a hardy aroma, what a heavenly perfume! I kissed nibbled licked up and down the delightful crack, and spread the cheeks, running the tip of my tongue around the rim of her anus. Paula signaled her appreciation by moaning softly while she clenched and unclenched her buttocks.

I rose to my feet. dropped my pants and drawers, and stepped between her spread legs, bending my knees so that my cock approached its target from below at an angle of 45 degrees. Paula reached back between her legs. grasped the shaft and worked the tip between her outer vaginal lips, then back and forth along the furrow at her creamy vagina, liberally lubricating my cock head. Finally she positioned it directly at the mouth of her honey pot and waited. I eased forward and upward until I felt the opening of her tight vagina slip over my knob, then stopped while I got a firm grip on her hips. Paula trembled in anticipation Straightening my knees, I drove forward with a swift hard thrust and buried my throbbing penis to the hilt.

I leaned forward encircling her waist with my arms and gripped my right wrist with my left hand. This locked us firmly together, leaving my right hand free to seek out and service pussy. She whimpered like a lost puppy and started rotate buttocks, first clockwise, then Counter-clockwise. The musicians launched into a medley of Johan Strauss as we fucked.

Then Paula shifted gears and started bucking like a rodeo bronco Neither of us has have been able to keep quiet as we came and the sounds of our sexual encounter made our balcony the center of attention. The reaction of our audience was one of general disbelief. It was a fabulous fuck, but we had to make a hasty departure before security arrived.

Let us know what you think! We do love to hear all the comments that are sent to us, so please don't be shy. Do you have any suggestions let us know. You can e-mail us at the link below.