The Balcony Ch. 01

Story Info
Ken loves his balcony. So does his neighbor.
3.8k words
4.58
42k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken woke up feeling a little bleary but otherwise good. He threw the covers back and made his way to the bathroom with his eyes half closed from sleepiness. He stumbled and yelped when the cat scurried just inches in front of his feet as he rounded the corner. When he recovered his balance he shot an irritated glance the cat's way only to see her sitting placidly in the doorway to the living room, regarding him with her bright green eyes.

He mumbled to himself and continued toward the bathroom to urinate. As he did he felt the cat rub against the backs of his calves purring happily. He frowned and looked down to see her staring at him expectantly.

He knew the drill.

He flushed and then went to the kitchen and fished the cat food out from the cupboard under the counter. The cat had followed him and now stood beside her bowl waiting impatiently. Ken snickered and scooped a cup of kibble from the bag and transferred it to the bowl, then picked up her water dish and rinsed and refilled it. The cat buried her nose into her dish and ate hungrily, purring softly as she did.

He grabbed a coffee can from the upper cupboard and scooped some coffee grinds into a paper filter. He placed the filter into the machine, added water and then set the coffee machine to brew.

That done, he sighed and tried to wipe the sleep from his eyes, blinking once or twice on his way to the bathroom to get his day started. He brushed his teeth and showered. He toweled himself off and then made his way to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He went though the living room and stopped when he reached the balcony doors.

He slid the door open and stepped naked into the morning sunlight. He closed his eyes and turned his face toward the sun, reveling in the warmth as it seeped into his skin. He laid his coffee cup on the patio table and stretched.

At fifty years of age, Ken would by no means be considered buff. He didn't exercise and his diet was not the best. Consequently his body, although relatively healthy, was not what you would call eye candy. His belly was too large and his posture didn't do anything to help with his external image. Still he was happy with his lifestyle and didn't worry overmuch about his sexual appeal.

And so there he stood, naked to the world, reaching his arms over his head and grunting as he stretched in the morning light. He heard a light gasp and he turned with alarm to see his neighbor staring at him in shock, her hand held up to her open mouth and her eyes wide. The crosshatched cedar panel that separated the two balconies offered a degree of privacy but they could clearly see each other through the spaces between the wood strips.

She appeared to be a little over half Ken's age and had long black hair that fell in ringlets past her shoulders and almost half way down her back. It looked damp and a little unkempt so he guessed that she too had just stepped out of the shower. She was wearing a blue linen dressing gown that fell almost to her knees with a belt loosely tied at her hips. Ken wasn't sure but he thought she was east European from the brief encounters they'd had in the past.

Without a word he turned and hurried back into his apartment thinking furiously about what effect this might have on his relationship with his neighbor. Until now they had nodded greetings in the hall and occasionally exchanged a few words about the weather on their way in or out of the building. Beyond that, he knew nothing about her nor did she know anything about him.

He dressed quickly, wondering whether his neighbor would complain to the landlord. He wondered too how he would react if she did complain. It was only 7:30 in the morning and he couldn't have expected her to be on the balcony at that time; he wasn't intentionally flashing her after all.

He returned to the balcony and retrieved his coffee which was mostly cold by now. He scowled and dumped it down the drain and poured the remainder of the coffee from the machine into his car cup. He grabbed his briefcase and hurried out the door and turned toward the elevator. He walked quickly, staring at the floor as he went and looked up at as he arrived at the elevator door to see his neighbor looking at him with a shy smile.

Ken blinked and tried to hide his surprise. They had shared the elevator trip down on their way to work before, but it didn't happen often.

"Morning," he mumbled, then looked down at the floor again.

"Good morning," she replied and then looked away.

There was about a thirty-second wait for the elevator to arrive but it felt like forever to Ken who was still trying to sort through the events of the morning in his mind. As the door finally opened he made up his mind on how he should handle the situation.

"I'm sorry," he said as he stood aside for her to enter the car before him. "I had no idea anyone would be out there this morning and I was just enjoying the morning sun."

She smiled as she pushed the button for the ground floor.

"It's okay," she said shyly. "I don't often go out there first thing in the day. I wanted to enjoy the morning sun too. I guess I got to enjoy something else too!"

She giggled softly as she said it making Ken blush a little bit. He frowned briefly and then looked her in the eye.

"I'm just glad you weren't offended," he said. "I wouldn't want you running to the landlord to complain about the pervert who lives next door."

She laughed out loud then and touched his arm lightly.

"Don't worry," she said. "I won't complain. You have a right to privacy and I invaded it by mistake. I should be apologizing to you."

Ken nodded his thanks and then the elevator doors opened and they walked to the parking garage together.

"It's going to be hot and humid again today," he said as they stepped through the main door.

"I love it!" she said with a grin. "Maybe I should consider going naked on my balcony too! The weather is perfect for it."

"I think I'd enjoy that," Ken said with a laugh. "It would sure make my day!"

"So you've made my day too!" she said. "See you later."

Ken grinned and continued to his car, images of seeing her naked on the balcony drifting through his mind as he walked. By the time he opened his car door he was fully erect as he wondered what she looked like without the blue dressing gown.

******************************************************************************

The next day was Saturday and Ken slept in. He fed the cat and made coffee and stood at his closed balcony door for a few minutes staring out at the street below. He returned to the kitchen and poured some coffee and then returned to the balcony door. He considered grabbing a robe before opening the door but decided not to.

He opened the door and leaned forward to peak toward his neighbor's balcony. He didn't see her and so he stepped out gingerly, watching carefully toward the cedar panel for any sign of movement. Seeing none, he settled into the chair and placed his coffee beside him.

It was already almost 9:00 am so he knew he was taking something of a chance. He decided that what she had said was right; he had a right to his privacy and if he wanted to sit naked in the sun while he drank his coffee, it was his business and no one else's.

He leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes as the sun warmed his skin. He took a sip from his coffee and then stood up to stretch. He reached up as high as he could and turned back and forth to stretch his back too.

"Good morning," he heard her say.

Ken gave a start and then looked over at her and smiled thinly.

"Good morning," he replied.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" she said sipping from her own coffee.

She had her elbows against the rail and was leaning forward slightly as she looked below at the people going about their business. She was wearing her linen robe belted loosely at her waist once more and she looked at Ken and smiled.

Ken stood with his arms at his side and returned her stare trying to be as nonchalant as she appeared to be.

"You know," he said, "I never did get your name. My name is Ken."

She smiled brightly and extended her hand in formal greeting.

"Pleased to meet you Ken," she said. "I'm Katia."

Ken moved forward slowly and gripped her hand to shake it. He had to admit, it felt very odd to be shaking someone's hand while he was naked. It was even weirder to be shaking the hand of an attractive girl he just met while he was naked and she was watching him with virtually no concern. Her smile didn't dissipate at all; in fact it may have grown wider.

"You're from Russia?" he asked.

"Ukraine," she said as she released his hand. "Almost the same; only the country people still speak Ukrainian. In the city we're all Russian with Ukrainian names."

Ken nodded and wandered back to his patio table to grab his coffee cup and was debating whether he should return to the rail or take his seat to preserve at least some of his modesty. As he decided, he looked over his shoulder to see her staring intently at his bum. He blinked in surprise and then decided that he would likely be doing the same if their roles were reversed.

"I wish I had the courage," she said, blushing slightly when he turned to face her once more.

"Courage?" he asked, "for what?"

She pointed down in the general direction of his genitals and blushed again.

"To do that," she said, "to go naked out here. Back home they have nude beaches and no one thinks much about it. Here..." she shrugged and frowned. "Here's it's a big deal and a naked girl draws a lot of attention."

Ken shrugged and nodded in agreement.

"It's a big deal for me to go naked too," he said. "That's why I was afraid of you reporting me to the landlord; or worse, to the police."

"I wouldn't do that," she said. "If I didn't like it I would tell you myself."

"You're right though," he said. "If a woman goes naked she does get a lot of attention; especially if they look like you do."

She smiled in surprise and cocked her head to one side.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"Well," Ken said as he blushed right down to his chest. "I think seeing you naked would get a lot of people excited."

She looked down and giggled, pointing at his cock.

"People like you, you mean?" she asked.

Ken looked down and saw with dismay that he had allowed his imagination to run away with him again.

Flaccid, his cock was small and stubby, no more than an inch or so in length and surrounded by reddish blond hair. Beneath his over large stomach it looked tiny and pitiful; something that was hardly deserving of the name penis. Now it was beginning to stir as he thought about what Katia might look like naked. It was a little over four inches in length and was pulsing slightly as the blood began to engorge it.

He blushed and turned away and then disappeared through his balcony door. He went to the shower and tried to wash away his embarrassment. After a long time under the spray he dried himself off and then did his best to forget the whole incident.

******************************************************************************

Saturday night Ken returned home from the pub. He'd had a few drinks, not so much that he couldn't drive himself home, and was now standing on his balcony dressed only in loose track shorts.

Aside from this morning's incident on the balcony, it had been a pretty uneventful day and now he was just savoring the muggy heat that seemed to radiate up from the street below.

Suddenly the lights went out for as far as the eye could see. From here and there he heard gasps of surprise. He also heard the sound of squealing brakes and he looked down to see a car screeching to a halt at the corner. The driver looked cautiously from side to side and then proceeded slowly through the now-dark traffic lights.

It was after 1:00 am so Ken knew that most people wouldn't even know the power had failed until they woke up to find their digital clocks blinking. A few stragglers on the sidewalks passed by the building, most of them drunk enough to find the situation amusing.

Without lights, the city could not be seen except for when cars passed with their headlights shining. Even then, very little of that light made its way to the sixth floor balcony were Ken was.

"Everything looks different when the lights go out doesn't it?" he heard Katia say.

He looked to his right and saw her silhouette outlined against the glass of her balcony doors.

"How long have you been standing there?" he asked.

"I only just came out after I heard that car," she said.

Ken watched her as she approached the balcony rail and noticed she was wearing something different; it was a white nightdress with large buttons going from her neck to her knees, but none of them were fastened. Instead she had the robe tied at her waist and it hung loosely on her willowy frame.

She leaned out over the rail briefly to look below and then stood with her hands on the rail, her upper torso bent forward and her bum thrust out behind her. One of her legs was bent at the knee and her foot moved idly from side to side as she gazed into the darkness.

Ken watched her intently as he noticed her nightdress had fallen open slightly. He could see the curve of one breast as she leaned forward and she turned to him and smiled.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you this morning," she said. "I didn't think you'd run away after I saw... well, you know; after I saw it growing."

Ken blushed in response, though Katia could not see it.

"It's a perfectly natural response you know," she said.

She shifted her position and brought her right foot forward to rest on the lower rail. Her knee pushed the flap of her nightdress open and Ken felt his heartbeat quicken as he saw a flash of black at the top of her thigh. He looked up, trying to focus on her face and noticed that her robe had fallen a little further open. He could now see her entire breast, the mole-like nipple standing up proud on the tip of it, the curve a wonderful silhouette against the white of her nightdress. It looked like a generous C-cup and he could feel his cock stir as he stared.

"It wouldn't be natural if it didn't respond, you know?" she said, leaning forward again to look down to the street. She straightened and then backed up until her arms were stretched out straight and her torso was almost parallel to the floor. She leaned backward further, stretching the muscles in her arms as she held on to the rail and then stood up straight again.

Ken couldn't help himself; he saw now that the belt was still tied at her waist but her nightdress was now open to reveal a couple of inches of her bare midriff. Her nipples were covered but the valley between her breasts was almost entirely exposed. The nightdress fell just across her pubis, covering all of it except for a tuft of black hair at the top of her right thigh. Ken knew that even the slightest motion of her left leg would push the nightdress open further, showing even more of her mound.

"I told you I didn't have the courage," she said with a rueful smile. "It's only the wine that's made me able to do this much." She said as she turned and pointed to a half empty wine glass on her patio table.

Ken followed her pointing finger to the wine glass and then looked back to see that her nightdress was now fully open. The belt had come untied and dangled at her sides. Her pussy, covered in jet black hair, showed clearly between the flaps of her nightdress and one breast was entirely exposed, the nipple puckered and hard.

His cock inflated to its full size and pushed the front of his track shorts out. She looked down at the bulge and her hand went to her breast and pinched the nipple almost of its own volition.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you this morning," she said again.

"That's okay," he replied as he continued to stare at her body.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

She put one foot forward and thrust her chest toward him; somehow still managing to seem demure as she did so.

"It's beautiful!" he said.

"Thank you," she said. "I liked seeing you too."

"Me?" he said in surprise. "I'm an old man! I don't even have a flat stomach or a big cock!"

"It looks pretty big right now," she said, pointing at the front of his shorts.

"Oh," he said uneasily.

"It's okay that it's hard," she said. "I'd be concerned if it wasn't hard. There might be something wrong with me if it wasn't hard!"

"There's definitely nothing wrong with you," he said quietly as he continued to stare at her.

"I was actually wondering about that from when I first saw you," she said. "It looked so small when I saw it both yesterday morning and this morning. I wondered if it got bigger."

"Oh," he said.

"Now I see that it does," she said with a giggle. "Would you like some wine?"

Ken stammered a response but she was already inside. She returned a moment later, her nightdress flowing out behind her as she walked, holding a bottle of red wine and an empty glass. She filled it half way and then studied him with a grin.

"If you want this," she said smiling, "you have to remove your shorts."

Ken smiled back at her, his eyes roving over her breasts and pussy, and hooked his thumbs in his waistband.

"You too," he said. "Take off the robe."

She smiled and placed her glass on the table beside her. She reached for the flaps of her nightdress at her shoulders and paused.

"I told you I didn't have the courage," she said.

"I'll loan you some of mine," he said and pulled his shorts to the floor and then stepped out of them.

He straightened and his erect cock bobbed slightly as he stepped toward the cedar panel separating their balconies. She watched him and she pursed her lips for a moment trying to decide what to do.

She looked at him again, her eyes dropping to the cock she had only seen flaccid until now. It was pulsing and was probably six and half inches in length. What made it very impressive was its girth. The head had to be at least two and a half inches in diameter and she could see a drop of precum glistening at his pee hole.

She shrugged out of her nightdress and hung it over the balcony chair. She picked up the two wine glasses and walked slowly toward the cedar panel to meet Ken at the railing.

"I'm not feeling very brave," she said as she handed him his wine. "In fact, I'm terrified!"

"No one can see up here even when the streetlights are on," he said. "They certainly can't see up here now."

"My heart is pounding from fear," she said. "Feel it!"

She pulled his hand to her left breast and Ken's own heart seemed to skip a beat.

"Can you feel it?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "It's wonderful!"

He gently squeezed her tit, his fingers curling around her nipple and pinching it softly. Katia sighed and leaned her shoulder against the cedar panel. Ken felt her weight against the panel at his shoulder and he playfully toyed with her nipple. Mole-like in appearance when she wasn't excited, it was now almost twice its original size and was obviously very sensitive judging by the sighs and moans she made.

Almost imperceptibly, he felt her small hand close around his cock. Her touch was so gentle he had to look down to see it before he knew for sure she was holding it. She moved her hand back and forth slowly, her fingers forming a ring around his shaft. She began to seep up her stroking as he continued to play with her nipple. He pinched it and she gasped sharply. He caressed her tit with his hand and then went back to her nipple, squeezing it between his straightened fingers as they cupped her breast. She was now stroking his cock expertly, gathering up the precum from his pee hole and smearing it onto her hand and then stroking his shaft until his own fluids coated his cock from root to tip. She stroked harder and faster as he caressed her breast and began chanting to him breathlessly as he stroked her.

12