The Balcony Ch. 02

Story Info
Katia wants Ken to see her with her boyfriend.
3.7k words
4.67
31k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning Ken woke up early; at least early for a Sunday. It was 8:00 am and he was wide awake and grinning like a fool as he thought about last night.

Seeing Katia nude had been thrill enough. Her body was gorgeous with her long black hair hanging in ringlets as far as her C-cup breasts; her triangle of jet black hair framing her pussy. Even thinking about her naked was giving him an erection that wasn't going to go away until he did something about it.

He closed his eyes and let his mind drift back to last night; feeling all over again the sensations as she had wrapped her hand around his cock so tenderly. He could still feel the soft weight of her breast in his hand. He had held her tit lovingly as she stroked him, gently squeezing and pinching and caressing it. He had made a girl cum just by feeling her breasts once in his life before, but they had been fucking like rabbits the whole day prior to that, so she had been ultra-sensitive at the time. Last night Katia had cum as he played with her tit. He wondered how she would respond if he had actually sucked on her nipple as he wanted to.

He had cum onto her hand as she stroked him and she continued to cradle his cock with her fingers afterward, squeezing it softly as they stared at each other in the darkness. His hand remained on her breast as well and she smiled at him as he squeezed it.

"Feel my pussy," she said softly. "I'm soaked!"

Ken put his hand over her mound and sighed as he felt her heat and wetness. Her clitoris, buried under tufts of black hair, was protruding and she gasped when his palm brushed against it.

His cock began to grow again and she giggled softly.

"I thought you said you were an old man!" she said playfully. "Old men aren't supposed to be able to get hard so quickly after they cum."

Ken smiled in response and pushed two fingers against her pussy lips and then gently slid them inside.

"I think I'm a bit drunk," she said.

"Is that the only reason?" he asked.

"I have a boyfriend," she said with a rueful smile. "He's a good guy and I can't let this go too far."

Ken withdrew his hand reluctantly and nodded.

"I understand," he said, though he noted that her hand was still caressing his cock; his now very erect and throbbing cock!

"Turn this way!" she said, her voice little more than a whisper.

Ken turned and she put her hand on his bum, drawing him closer to the cedar panel that separated their balconies. The panel was made of cross-hatched cedar slats, each of them about one inch in width. The slats were fastened to the frame on all four sides, half of them on a forty-five degree angle to the left and the other half on a forty-five degree angle to the right. Where they crossed over each other, there was a diamond shaped space about four inches across between them.

She pulled him close enough to the panel so his cock could push through one of the spaces between the crosshatched slats. She knelt down and engulfed his penis. Like her hand, the touch of her mouth was soft; Ken could barely feel her lips, but the wet warmth made is head spin.

She looked up at him, her lips wrapped around the head of his cock and her sapphire eyes big and wide. Tenderly, she reached her tongue forward along the underside of his cock and dragged it back, the sensation from it causing Ken to hear thunder in his ears. She circled her tongue around the head and then repeated her forward and backward motion along the underside. Ken swallowed involuntarily and closed his eyes, as much as he wanted to watch this happen.

When he opened his eyes again he saw that she was now moving her mouth back and forth against his shaft. She moved slowly, her lips dragging against the skin of his penis as she moved. He could feel the pressure from her teeth. She had them pressed against the inside of her lips so as not to hurt him as she sucked. She cupped his balls with one hand and began stroking along his shaft with the other. She continued moving him in and out of her mouth, her breath puffing softly from her nostrils against his pubic hair.

She reached for his hand and placed it once more on her tit, moaning with pleasure as he touched her. Then she returned her hand to his testicles, kneading them gently and tracing a finger around his sphincter. She allowed some saliva to drip onto her finger and then she was pressing against his asshole once more; insistently worming it around until it pushed past his opening.

Slowly she pushed it deeper inside him and then she was tickling his prostate.

Ken gasped and then his cock was all the way in her mouth and pressing against the back of her throat. She made several swallowing motions and then his semen was pouring out of his cock and onto her tongue. His knees buckled and she put her hand once more on his bum, holding him firmly as his cum spewed into her mouth.

When he stopped cumming she shuddered through her own orgasm and rested back on her heels with her eyes closed and a soft sigh purring from between her lips. Her hand still held his cock as she leaned back and she opened her eyes after about a half minute.

"I think we'll both sleep well now," she said with a grin.

"I'm sure I will," Ken agreed, "but how about you? Isn't there anything I can do for you?"

Katia smiled, her teeth gleaming in the darkness.

"You're sweet for asking," She said, "but I have a boyfriend and I've already let things go much too far."

Ken nodded and closed his eyes once more as he felt his cock stir again in her hand.

"My goodness!" she said with a laugh. "I'll have to forget everything I've been told about older men!"

"I won't take credit where it's not due," he said. "You're the first girl who's even seen that thing in months! Besides, seeing you naked has given me inspiration that I haven't felt in a long time. I'm sure I'll be just like every other old man first thing tomorrow."

She got to her feet and stepped as close to the divider panel as she could, her hand still caressing his cock. Ken reached for her pussy and cupped it over her mound, squeezing gently. She gasped sharply and then shuddered. She let herself fall against the panel and breathed deeply for a few moments, her chest rising and falling with each intake. She dropped her head to her shoulder and reached around the outside of the panel. Ken leaned forward with her and their lips met.

Like all her touches, Katia was a soft kisser. Their lips pressed together gently and their tongues danced around each other. They held each other close, their bodies pressing the cedar panel between them, their kiss slow and insistent.

"I should go," she said.

"Yes," Ken said, "You should."

He pressed his hand against her mound once more and she shuddered again. She laughed softly as she came and put her nose against his.

"You're going to kill me with kindness!" she said.

She stepped away from the panel and then backed slowly toward the balcony door.

"Thank you," she said, "for everything! Even with just your hands, you're an excellent lover! I think you'd be too much for me if there were no barrier here."

Ken laughed.

"Charity toward the elderly is an admirable trait," he said. "Now I'm going to go and stare at my bedroom ceiling for the rest of the night."

"Not me," she said. "I'm going to sleep better than I've slept in ages."

"Me too, as soon as I can make this go away!" he said, pointing at his erect cock.

"I'm sure you'll think of something," she said and then she turned and walked into her apartment. The glass door was pulled closed and then she was gone.

He did too. He came two more times jerking off to thoughts of their encounter before he fell asleep.

******************************************

With his morning coffee in hand, Ken stepped naked onto his balcony to greet the day. He turned to his right and saw Katia sitting in her patio chair turned at an angle halfway toward his balcony and halfway toward the streets below. Her own coffee was on the table beside her and her feet were resting on a second chair in front of her. Her white nightdress was tied at her waist and, although it covered her from neck to mid-thigh on her right side, her left thigh was exposed as the bottom hem fell toward the floor on the side nearest to Ken.

"Good morning!" he said with a smile.

"Good morning to you!" she replied with an amused grin, her east European accent sounding so exotic. "Did you sleep well?"

"Eventually," he said as he sat in his own chair to face toward her.

"Surely you must have been tired enough after I went inside last night!" she exclaimed with a smile. "I know I slept very soundly."

"I slept after a while," he said coyly. "I had to work through some things before I could relax enough to sleep."

Katia giggled and sipped her coffee.

"The truth is," she said, "so did I. It was a little while before I could sleep too."

They both grinned knowingly and Ken closed his eyes and leaned back as he soaked up the sun. He stood and stretched, grunting pleasurably as he worked his stiff muscles.

"Don't you ever worry that someone down there will see you like that?" she asked.

Ken tapped the metal sheet that covered the front of the balcony from about eight inches off the floor to about three and a half feet.

"No one can see past this thing," he said. "The most they could see is my feet and from about here up." He said putting his hand just below his nipples.

"That could be a problem for me," she said.

Ken nodded.

"Yeah, that would draw some attention," he said. "But they do look beautiful."

"So you like these things do you?" she asked as she pulled her robe open to reveal her left breast.

"Very much," he said, fixing his eyes on her as she cupped her tit, weighing it with her hand and holding it up slightly.

His cock sprang to immediate attention and she smiled.

"That's more like it," she said. "I saw it hiding in your tangle of hair when you stood up and stretched. I decided I prefer to see it when it's not being shy."

Ken smiled too and opened his legs wide, offering her an unobstructed view. She gave an appreciative murmur and placed her left foot on the floor, opening up her robe and giving him an equally unobstructed view up between her thighs.

Ken wrapped one hand lightly around his shaft and stroked upward once.

"I like that view too," he said.

She untied her belt and opened her robe completely. She allowed her knee to fall to one side, spreading her legs wide and placing her finger in the tuft of hair at the top of her slit. She pushed one finger against her clitoris and sighed in contentment.

Ken watched her in fascination, his cock now as hard and long as it ever had been.

"The head looks so big," Katia said. "I'd love to feel it inside me."

"Me too," he answered. "I've been imagining how your pussy feels all night long."

She smiled and pushed her finger downward, sliding it against her pussy lips languidly and making little wet noises as she moved it back and forth.

"I liked it when you came in my mouth," she said. "I came as soon as I tasted it."

Ken grunted as he remembered the feeling of her lips and tongue on his cock. By now, precum was leaking freely all over his hand and she stared raptly as he stroked himself. She was pushing two fingers inside herself and occasionally pressing her palm against her clitoris. She bit her lower lip in concentration and pushed her pelvis forward until she was right on the edge of her chair.

Ken grunted and then he was spurting his cum all over the concrete floor in front of his chair. Seeing this, Katia sighed and shuddered as she came all over her own hand.

They both sat back panting as their orgasms subsided and then they were grinning at each other.

"You know," she said in her accented English, "you're a very bad influence."

"Good," he said. "If that's so, then we can do this again sometime."

Katia grinned and asked him for his cell phone number. She programmed it into her own phone and then gave him a saucy grin.

"I think I'm going to introduce my boyfriend to my balcony tonight after dark," she said. "I'll text you in case you might want to be out here when I show him how nice it is."

"That sounds like a great idea!" he said.

"It's not what you really want," she said, "but maybe it's the next best thing."

******************************************

Ken sat in the darkness, a light bathrobe belted loosely at his waist and a pitcher of sangria on the table beside him. He sipped from his glass quietly, waiting impatiently for his promised show.

He had turned the lights off in his apartment and could barely be seen in the dimness. The lights from below only served to reveal him as a softer shadow in the dark.

About halfway through his pitcher his cell phone vibrated quietly on the table. He picked it up eagerly and read the message. It was short and to the point.

"Fifteen minutes!" it said.

Just then the lights in Katia's apartment went on and he heard muffled voices and occasional thumps as they moved around. He heard her giggle and then heard him laugh in response. He heard him say something to her; though he couldn't make out the words, it was unmistakably a question. She giggled again and then he saw her moving close to the window. She was topless and was dancing for him, teasingly undoing the zipper on her skirt as her hips swayed. Then she was stepping out of her skirt and she was wearing only her panties; a light blue French cut with elaborate needle work along the waistband.

Her boyfriend came into view then, rushing toward her and circling his arms around her waist. He was a couple of inches taller than Ken and lean and muscular; the classic jock type.

He leaned down to kiss her and she returned his kiss lovingly. She continued to sway and looked up at him with fire in her eyes. She said something Ken couldn't understand and then he realized it was in Russian. She spoke in a soft sensual voice and her boyfriend gasped at what she said. He asked her something in the same language, his tone disbelieving and the concern in his eyes mirroring that. She giggled and pushed him away long enough to wriggle out of her panties and then the balcony door was sliding open. Ken heard him protest but then she was stepping on to the balcony, gliding lithely through the door. Before he could stop her she was standing with her back to the rail on the side opposite the cedar panel that separated her balcony from Ken's. She had a playful grin on her face and her chest was flushed and heaving as her man stepped toward her. He spoke to her harshly, obviously upset that she was naked on the balcony. He pointed toward the apartment and spoke again, his tone still harsh and demanding.

Katia laughed at him and then ran toward him, jumping up and wrapping herself around him as he instinctively caught her. With her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips, she kissed him hard, gasping in Russian as she did. He protested again and she soothed him, running her hands through his hair and placing kisses from his eyes down to his chin.

He relented and fell into a chair with her still straddling him. She cooed to him, kissing and stroking him and writhing on his lap as he obviously fell under her spell.

Watching from the darkness, Ken could feel the envy welling up inside him. He watched as her passion grew, feeling his own desire rise as he imagined her writhing on his lap, pushing herself against him. He sat very quietly, not even reaching for his drink, even though he had taken the precaution of making sure all the ice in his sangria had melted so it wouldn't clink in his glass or in the pitcher.

He watched Katia slowly sink to the floor, reaching with her hands to unzip her boyfriend's pants. His cock sprang out hard and throbbing and Katia took it into her mouth hungrily. Ken was happy to note that, while his cock was about the same length as his own, it did not have the girth that Katia had remarked upon this morning.

Her man fell back in his chair and closed his eyes in ecstasy. She looked up with her lips around his cock and saw him with his head back. She took the opportunity to look toward Ken and smiled at him around her boyfriend's penis. Ken gave her a thumbs-up gesture and she giggled.

"Do you like that Valeri?" she said, looking up at him lovingly.

He put his hands on both sides of her head, tangling his fingers in her hair, and pulling her mouth toward his cock again. She opened wide and let it slide past her lips, pausing to swish her tongue around the shaft as she swallowed it.

Valeri held on to her head, moving it back and forth as he started fucking her mouth. She let him move her head at his own pace, wrapping her lips around his cock and letting the friction build up. He started moving her head faster, bucking his hips as the tension in his balls rose. With a cry, he stood almost to his feet, leaning back across the chair and supporting his weight with his leg muscles alone. He began pumping his hips while still holding on to Katia's head, his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth.

He held her still as he pumped, muttering to himself in Russian and burying his penis down her throat. He muttered in Russian again and released his hold on Katia's hair.

She pulled her head back just as he came. It spurted on to her face and chest and she sat back on her heels. His cum splashed on to her and left white trails across her chest and face.

Valeri stood up straight and zipped his pants. He sauntered leisurely through the balcony door and continued through the apartment on his way out.

Ken heard the front door open and close and then he was gone. He looked at Katia who was still on her knees and staring through her balcony door in shock.

"What was that all about?" Ken asked in amazement.

"I don't know," she said. "I think he wasn't happy about doing this on the balcony."

"Do you think he saw me?" he asked.

"No," she said with a chuckle. "If he had seen you he would have gone crazy. He's insanely jealous. I think he just didn't like that I forced him to have sex out here."

"That's too bad," Ken said.

"You're telling me!" she said as she got to her feet and slumped into a chair. "I'm so horny right now I'm going to explode!"

Ken's mouth dropped open and he looked at her in shock.

"I think you'd better come over here." she said. "I need a cock right now and yours is one of the nicest ones I've seen!"

Ken stepped forward, shucking his bathrobe as he went and got to his knees. He pushed his cock through the cedar screen and Katia smiled.

"That's not what I had in mind," she said, "but I like the way you think!"

She slid to the floor and backed her hips up to the panel and wriggled her bum back and forth a little bit when she felt his cock close to her entrance. After some mutual positioning, his cock was nestled between her pussy lips.

She grinned over her shoulder at him and pushed back slowly. Ken wanted to put his hands on her bum while he fucked her but the cedar panel wouldn't allow it. Instead, he hooked his fingers into one of the spaces close to it and pushed himself forward and back slowly.

"I just knew I'd like the way it felt!" she said. "It's so big around! Bigger than any other cock I've had in the past."

Ken groaned in appreciation and shoved it forward. Katia sighed as it penetrated her and then they moved in unison as it pulled out. She reached between her thighs and touched the head as it rested between her lips and Ken groaned again.

"I'm going to cum soon!" he said.

"Me too!" she replied. "In fact, I'm cumming now!"

Her pussy contracted and Ken felt his head explode. He saw stars as his semen shot inside her. Katia bucked as she felt him spurt inside her and then pushed back against him to push him as far inside as he would go. She felt the slats of the panel digging into her bum but she didn't care.

12