The Balcony Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken moved in and out of Katia rhythmically. Katia was amazed at his gentleness considering how horny he was. He slid his cock back and forth, reveling in the friction against her tunnel. He cupped her breast in one hand and tweaked her nipple. Katia sighed and cooed and moved her bum against his belly. Ken gasped and started pushing faster. Katia sighed and Jenn moaned softly.

"Do you like watching us?" Katia whispered.

"Oh yes!" Jenn replied with a gasp.

"Come closer!" Katia said to her. "I want you to suck Ken's cock!"

As if in a trance, Jenn stood up from her chair. She stepped slowly toward them and then got to her knees beside them. Katia pushed Ken's cock out of her pussy and held it with one hand. She guided it toward Jenn's mouth and the girl opened up wide. Katia stroked Ken's cock softly while Jenn took the head on her tongue. Katia kissed Ken on the cheek and whispered in his ear.

"Cum for me!" she said. "Cum in her mouth! Let me see how horny you are!"

Jenn closed her lips over his cock head and Katia kept stroking the shaft.

"Come on Baby," she whispered. "Cum in her mouth for me!"

Ken grunted and Jenn squeaked softly as he came. She clamped her mouth closed and Katia smiled as she nibbled on Ken's ear. Jenn started swallowing though a trickle of semen rolled out of the side of her mouth and down to her chin. Katia pressed her pubic mound over Ken's thigh and ground against him, clenching her own thigh around his and pressing her breasts into his side.

"Mm!" Jenn mumbled around Ken's cock as he started to shrink.

She swabbed his head with her tongue and stood up. Ken pulled her close and kissed her, dipping his tongue into her mouth to taste his own cum. He turned then to Katia and kissed her, sliding his tongue past her lips and sharing the taste with her too.

Ken reached down with one hand and cupped Jenn's bum. With the other he cupped Katia's bum. After that, he didn't think life got much better with the two naked girls snuggling against him, the taste of his semen still lingering on their lips and tongues.

He moved to the chair and sat down. Jenn sat in the other chair and Katia crouched against his legs on the floor.

"Are you happy that you came here?" she asked Jenn.

Jenn grinned and blushed again, her pebble-like nipples hardening in response.

"Yes," she said with a giggle. "I've had sex before with a few guys, but I've never done or even seen anything close to what's happened here before!"

"I've had a few men too," Katia said as she placed her hand on Ken's cock, "but I haven't seen a penis with such a big head before. Is it big or am I just inexperienced?"

Jenn blushed again and leaned forward to watch her stroke him.

"I think I'm not experienced enough to answer that," she said. "I've seen bigger heads before, but they were cocks that were longer than his."

"I've seen longer cocks too," Katia said. "But the heads were never as big and round as this one."

Katia stood up from the floor and then turned her back to Ken. She placed her feet on either side of his and then began to squat down over his lap.

"I can't take this anymore!" she said with a smile. "I want to cum while Jenn is watching."

Ken grabbed his cock and held it in place as Katia lined it up with her pussy. She wriggled her bum a little and then the head was between her lips. She sank down on it with an audible sigh and closed her eyes in bliss. She started moving her hips and Ken leaned back in his chair and held her hips with his hands. She ground against him, swishing her mound against his pubis and bit her bottom lip. She reached down and held her hand against his cock and then started moving up and down. She gasped and leaned forward, using her thigh muscles to move her pussy against him. She looked back and under her as she did, enjoying the sight of his cock disappearing inside her. When she looked forward again, Jenn had her legs spread wide. One hand was rubbing her pussy and the other was holding her tit.

Jenn cupped her breast and pinched her nipple and watched intently as Katia rode Ken's cock. She gasped a little and her hips started swiveling against her hand.

Katia gripped her own nipples and pinched them as she watched Jenn get herself off. She redoubled her efforts, sliding her pussy up and down Ken's shaft as quickly as she could.

"Mm, watch me cum," she whispered.

Her eyes squeezed shut and she mumbled softly. She thrust downward on to Ken's cock once more and moaned. Her thighs gripped Ken on either side of his lap and her face grew beet red with effort. She cried out and then leaned back against Ken's chest breathing heavily.

She placed her hand languidly over her mound and cupped it, loving the feel of Ken's still erect cock buried inside her.

"You're still hard!" she said with a smile.

Ken nodded and cupped her tits with both hands, loving the feel of her naked body splayed against his own.

"Would you like to fuck Jenn?" she asked him, turning her face back to look at him. "She looks like she could use it."

They both looked over at Jenn who was watching them intently. She was masturbating herself with both hands and her petite body writhed in ecstasy.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Ken asked her.

She looked at him, her eyes half closed with lust, and nodded wordlessly.

Katia moved off of Ken's lap and he stepped toward Jenn with his cock bobbing in front of him. Jenn locked her eyes on it as he approached and cooed softly as he picked her up out of the chair.

Ken threw some pillows from the chairs on to the floor and lay Jenn down in front of him. She spread her legs wide and stared into his eyes anxiously.

"I've never done it with an old guy before," she said quietly.

"Don't worry," Ken said with a grin. "It'll be just like with a young guy except slower."

"And better!" Katia put in as she pulled a chair up to watch them.

Ken placed his cock at her entrance and put his hands on the floor beside her head. He pushed it in leisurely, sliding it past her pussy lips and savoring the feeling as it went in inch by inch. Jenn gave a small cry and wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him toward her. She locked her ankles together and started bucking her hips, her breath coming in short gasps as she bumped against his pubic bone. She put her hands on his bum and pressed him toward her, urging him to go faster.

Ken placed his mouth over hers and kissed her. When he did she immediately stopped pulling him into her. He rotated his hips sensuously as he bumped his cock against her vaginal walls and then brought the head almost all the way out and up. He pushed it against her clitoris and she gasped. She mewled quietly and lay back, allowing him to dictate the rhythm. She gasped again and then Ken was pushing in and out of her with a slow measured pace.

They stared into each other's eyes as they fucked and Jenn's eyes started to grow wider. She grunted and then moaned and Katia leaned down close, her face hovering just over theirs.

"That looks like it feels good," she said.

Jenn nodded and made a small sound agreeing with her.

"She's so wet and slippery!" Ken said. "I feel like I'm in heaven!"

"Wet like me?" Katia said.

"Yes!" he said with a grunt. "I'm going to cum soon! I want to cum inside her!"

"Oh yes!" Jenn said in a small voice. "Cum inside me; I want to feel you shoot!"

Ken grunted and started pushing inside her harder.

"I'm going to cum too!" Jenn said, her breathing becoming fast and shallow. "Cum for me; I want to feel it! I'm going to cum; cum inside me Baby!"

She squealed and tensed her thighs just as Ken shoved into her hard. He groaned as he shot his semen inside her. He groaned again when he felt her pussy spasm around his cock. He raised himself over her with his arms straight and growled like an animal. Jenn wailed as she held on to him and then fell back against the pillow beneath her. Ken rolled to his side breathing hard and Katia leaned down and took his shrinking cock into her mouth. She swabbed it clean with her tongue and then pushed her tongue inside Jenn's pussy and lapped at the semen drooling out from between her lips. Jenn squealed again and held Katia's head still as she ground her clitoris against her face. She shuddered once more and Katia sat up looking surprised at her self.

Suddenly, the sounds of catcalls and cheering could be heard from somewhere out in the darkness.

"Way to go Jenn!" a woman's voice called out.

"Give her one for me Man!" a guy shouted.

Jenn blushed to a beet red and rolled her eyes as she tried to cover her embarrassment. Katia and Ken laughed softly with their heads bent together and then looked up in surprise as Ken's cat meowed at them loudly from the opposite side of the divider separating their balconies.

"She's confused why I'm on the wrong side of the panel," he said laughing. "She wants me to come home."

"How are you going to get home?" Katia asked him with amusement.

Ken frowned and stood up. He pulled himself over the rail and walked gingerly along the ledge and then climbed onto his own balcony where the cat watched him cautiously.

"I am never ever going to do that again!" he said with feeling.

"I'm coming over there too," Katia said. "But I'm going through the front door."

"Me too," Jenn said with enthusiasm. "That is... if it's okay with you guys."

"I'll get the sangria ready," Ken said.

12