The Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This turned into a sawing movement which moved closer and closer to her crotch until the side of my hand was rubbing along the moist, cotton covered crack of her pussy. On the second pass I followed through with an outstretched thumb that I had slipped inside the hem of those ridiculous panties. Her buttocks clenched and she moaned once more to encourage me to repeat this action over and over again.

If she was wet before, she was now soaking wet with enough lubricant to enable her to service a company of Grenadier guardsmen. I pulled that scanty covering away from its prize and out of the way and, in less time than it takes to say 'Get out of those pants and fuck me', I had stripped naked from the waist down and stood behind her: my Olympian erection pulsing in time with my rapid heartbeat. Her distended and glistening pussy, nestling in its bed of brown curls, beckoned me from between her parted legs and I positioned myself for a forced entry.

After several passes along and between her engorged lips to lubricate the head of my penis, I slipped it into her smouldering hole. Her wet folds closed around the first few inches of my cock and sucked the remainder of it into her willing body until the thatch on my pubic mound rubbed coarsely against her pale globes. I reached forward to grope her pendulous breasts, but discovered that Sean was already kneading them, leaving me to cling on to her waist and thrust into her with selfish enthusiasm.

She had already established a rhythm as she vacuumed her husband's cock and I was happy to fall into the same rhythm as I thrust my penis in and out of her exquisitely tight pussy. She had moaned loudly as I entered her, but she kept cumming about every couple of minutes, each one more powerful than the last if the strength of the ripples of the contractions in her pussy were any measure. The slurping and slapping noises alone were enough to push me over the edge but, when combined with the soft wet grip of her vaginal wall muscles along the length of my penis, I was doing well not to finish there and then.

Just when I thought that I could hold out no longer, Sean came. He groaned and took over control, he held her head and pushed his entire length deep into Carol's throat. Her throat contracted around his cock and this was replicated in her vagina as it grasped my own throbbing shaft even tighter. It was then that I came - quickly, with many spasms that deposited floods of pent up semen deep inside her.

Sated, Sean pulled his limp cock out of Carol's mouth and cradled her face. Kissing her lips he said, "Thank you, Princess,"

I had slumped across Carol's back after I came and within a minute my own soft cock had slipped out of her as well. Kissing her bare back, I repeated, "Yeh, thanks Carol, you were fantastic," and fell backwards into my chair with my slimy flaccid cock lying replete in my lap.

I realised then that Sean and I had allowed Carol to achieve her fantasy of satisfying two men at once and they both joined me on the sofa to enjoy their own afterglow.

We half lay, half sat in three dishevelled heaps before she finally got up and said in a matter-of-fact way, "Time for coffee, boys?" and poured each of us a cup.

As she handed me my coffee, she looked mischievously into my eyes and I knew that the evening was not yet over. She leaned forward to give me my cup and her scant night-dress fell open to allow me a clear view of her other assets. Sean received the same attention a moment later.

Both Sean and I were sat, dressed only in the sports shirts that we had worn to the theatre, albeit they had become unbuttoned, so it was clear from the semi-hard-on we sported in our groins that we had both partially recuperated. Needless-to-say, Carol had also noticed and was determined to complete our recovery by standing in front of us to provocatively and completely, undress.

It had been years since I had looked on her naked body but she was every bit as beautiful as I remembered. When her erotic striptease was over, she knelt in front of each of us in turn and, by taking our cocks into her mouth, sucked each of us to a 'full-blown' erection. Satisfied that she had 'licked' both of us into shape, she moved over and settled down on the soft rug before the fire.

"Over here, Sean, I want you," she begged seductively and Sean obeyed, lying down on his back next to her, unashamed of his, not inconsiderable member, as it pointed rigidly towards the ceiling.

Carol kissed him passionately then straddled him, placing her knees on either side of his body so that her, red and distended pussy lips were poised only millimetres above the purple head of his tense cock. Slowly and deliberately she lowered herself down onto his totem pole until she was fully impaled then, after a few strokes, she leaned forward and lay on his chest.

Reaching behind her she pulled her firm arse cheeks apart to reveal her puckered brown rear entrance then said to me,

"Please John, I have another little hole that needs filling."

I have to confess that my experience of anal sex before then was very limited but I was prepared to learn quickly, sitting as I was, observing the scene before me with a throbbing erection.

So, once again I found myself behind the crouched body of this goddess and astride Sean's legs. I caressed her firm athletic buttocks as she slid up and down on Sean's penis and slid my thumb down her back crevice and into her rear opening to test it for compliance. It twitched and retracted as I tried to penetrate deeper, but it held on firmly to my thumb. She needed lubrication.

Normally, when excited, this lady provided all that was needed from the fountain between her legs but this was currently full of Sean's cock, so I needed something else.

On the table, just behind me, was our supper - cheese, crackers and butter. By now, the butter had softened with the radiant heat of the fire so I scooped up a large portion and applied it liberally between her cheeks, around the ring of her anus and along the length of my cock. Slowly, I allowed my butter-coated fingers to slip smoothly inside and expand her anal ring.

Her movement on Sean's cock meant that she was impaling herself on my stationary fingers with each upward stroke on his cock and I only needed to rotate them a little to assist their progress. When her tight little ring allowed three fingers to pass inside, I removed them and pressed the soft head of my penis against her opening. She stopped moving when she felt me at her entrance to allow this tricky manoeuvre to be carried out. I did not feel the expected resistance as I eased my penis smoothly and deliberately forward until it plumbed deep into her bowels.

When fully inside, my balls slapped against those of Sean whose penis was impaled to the hilt in Carol's other hole evoking one of the most sensational feelings I have ever had.

She had let out a little cry when I first entered her, but followed this with a, "Yes, yes, yes!" indicating her pleasure at being fully filled.

As she got used to the new sensation, she started to ease back off Sean's cock and this caused her to push herself harder onto me. I could also feel the knobbly underside of his penis in her vagina through the membrane wall that separated us as it raked against mine.

When almost fully disengaged she thrust back onto him, drawing her tight little ring down and to the end of, my cock. It was clear that, if I held steady in this position, Carol could fuck each of us in her own time, impaling herself alternately on one then the other of our cocks.

Having recently ejaculated, both Sean and I were looking forward to a long fuck and so, it appeared was Carol. She oscillated vigorously between us for several minutes before crying out and resting, only to repeat the cycle again. After five or six of these orgasms she finally slumped forward on Sean's chest who, like me, was very close to his own climax.

When she fell still, he humped up into her, arching his body and shooting his seed deep within her. I could feel his cock twitching and throbbing as he came and when he too fell back to ground, I started to pound hard into Carol's rear passage with long deep strokes until my own orgasm overtook me. I writhed and twitched in that tight little hole as it spasmed around me until, finally, my reservoir of sperm was also empty and I fell sideways and lay, exhausted, on the rug.

With me out of the way, Carol was able to roll off Sean and onto her back to take up a position lying between the two of us. All three of us were glistening with sweat and panting loudly. The 'sandwich filling' was the first to speak,

"That was amazing, guys" she said and we both had to agree with her.

We must have dozed off because it was some time before anyone moved and again, it was Carol who spoke first, " I'm going to grab a shower and go to bed."

She kissed both Sean and I on the cheek in a chased way that belied our activities of earlier, picked up her discarded clothes and skipped from the room. We were left lying on the hearthrug looking and feeling a trifle foolish.

"She's really something, Eh, John?" said Sean proudly.

"Unbelievable!" I added and began to gather my own few garments.

"I'll grab a shower as well and see you in the morning."

"Yeh, Goodnight," answered Sean. "I'll have me just one more drink and then I'm away as well"

I left him lying on the hearthrug with a large brandy, glowing in the firelight, in his hand.

********

I new she was there as soon as I entered the bedroom. It was filled with the scent of a freshly bathed and scented female. I closed the door and flicked the switch that activated both bedside lights. Carol was snuggled under my sheet, hair brushed and looking radiant.

"Lost your way?" I asked, throwing my clothes onto a nearby chair and removing my shirt.

"Sean thought you might be lonely."

"Did he, now?"

I was half way into the shower and turning the taps when she said something else, but the noise of the water drowned it out and for the next few minutes I was alone with the water and steam. Refreshed from the spray, I dried myself vigorously and then, automatically, cleaned my teeth and applied my deodorant.

Carol was lying with the sheet pulled tight around her neck framing her lovely face. Her hair fell lazily onto the pillow and she looked as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth - but a jump to reality reminded me just where butter would melt in her and I smiled to myself.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Oh nothing. I was thinking what an angel you are."

Switching out the lights, I climbed into bed and spooned up behind her, burying my face in her neck and enveloping her in my arms. She sighed, covering my arms with her own and we lay quietly until sleep overcame us.

*******

It must have been around nine when I woke and, like most men, was experiencing the usual 'morning glory' erection made even harder by the warm wet lips that surrounded and sucked it.

The sheet was on the floor and a dark head bobbed up and down in my groin. Long firm fingers played with my balls and slipped between my legs to tease my anus.

Mysteriously, I was only feeling the pleasure and not the pressure as I lay and enjoyed the attention. I groaned and stroked her back to let her know that I was awake. She stopped to say, "Good morning" and then continued to felate me with the skill of some one who truly loved what she was doing.

Eventually, I could feel that familiar sensation of sperm starting its journey and I pulled her face up to mine to remove the stimulus and to allow me to kiss her full lips. I hugged her warm naked body as our tongues duelled and took pleasure in the feel of her nipples as they pressed against the hair on my chest.

I had looked at and savoured those breasts many times in the last few days but had, so far, not touched them - not even brushed them with my fingers so, slipping a hand between us, I corrected this oversight and cupped one of her full firm breasts.

She moaned as I squeezed it, but then I began to circle the aureole with my extended forefinger. This action pulled and stretched the nipple in every direction bringing it to a peak of sensitivity and making it ready for me to pinch and roll between my finger and thumb. She broke our embrace and rolled onto her back with her arms above her head, offering full access to her slender form. I kissed her ears and neck on my way to her breasts, then suckled them greedily. In a few brief minutes she signalled me to proceed lower by arching her pelvis off the bed.

I responded by climbing off the bed and, standing at its foot, took hold of her legs and gently pulled her until her midriff was close to the edge. Sinking to my knees, I spread her wide and placed her long legs over each of my shoulders.

From her sight and scent I could tell that she was a very aroused lady indeed. Her natural dark bush, whilst trimmed, was thick and curly and covered her mons and upper labia. Her engorged outer lips pouted redly through the thinner covering of hair between her legs and her clitoris peeped out expectantly from its fleshy cloak. I extended a tongue and licked the length of her labia from anus at the rear to her pee-hole in its narrow little front slit.

She pushed herself into my face and I pulled her lips apart with my thumbs allowing me to tongue-stroke her again, and again, each time probing deeper and deeper into her vagina. Her juices were flowing freely and I inserted a finger fully inside her to coat it before slipping it deep into her tight anus. On each stroke my tongue passed over her clitoris and on each stroke this tiny sentinel became stiffer and longer. I pulled back and blew warm air onto it and then sucked it into my mouth, rolling it between my lips as I had done with her nipples.

Her moaning became louder as she articulated, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," She gave one last long sighing moan and thrust her pussy high off the bed and hard into my face, supporting herself only by the back of her head. Every muscle in her vagina rippled and vibrated on my tongue to signal her orgasm until the last spasm was accompanied with a cry of "Oh God, yes!" and she fell, limply, back onto the bed.

I climbed up alongside her and held her for a while until she realised that the stiff object poking into her side was my rigid, unsatisfied, penis. She rolled over to face me, pulled me to her and threw a slim leg over mine to bring the slippery tip my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

We had already done hardcore shagging, now it was time for lovemaking and it took only a small movement of my hips to slip the top of my penis gently inside her. She sighed and wriggled to engulf the remainder and then we lay still. With no movement, my sensitivity was heightened and I could feel the little muscular ripples in the wall of her vagina bathe the entire length of my cock. I could also feel the faint crackle of electricity as our pubic hair meshed together. We kissed tenderly, but, in no time, the passion flooded back and I was driving deeply into her on each thrust. I rolled her over onto her back with her legs widely spread and suspended myself above her with the only point of contact between us being our genitals. For minutes I restricted myself to long slow thrusts and the view of my cock as it appeared and disappeared into that hair-covered cavern. But, as her arousal heightened and she began to thrust back against me, I increased the rate of thrusting until I was driving powerfully and purposefully in and out of her.

Her legs surrounded me, grasping me to her and sharing the work. After a few minutes exertion I had half slumped onto her and was nuzzling her neck, whispering into her ear how marvellous she was. All too soon I felt the sap rise again and I breathed into her ear, "I'm coming," but she was already purring and I could feel those familiar tell tale signs in her vagina.

One....two... three.... four strong ejaculations pumped my seed deep inside her and by the time we had stopped moving, our genitals were liberally covered in my semen and her juices.

We enjoyed the usual post-coital rest before Carol said, "time for breakfast," and left me lying on the bed alone, naked and sated.

****

Breakfast was a civilised affair. Carol, elegantly clad in neatly pressed slacks and a cotton blouse served black coffee whilst Sean sat reading his Globe between bites of his bagel. I read the supplement and drank my juice.

"Big game on TV this afternoon," came a voice from behind the paper, " I don't think the Patriot's stand much of a chance, though."

"Do they ever in this modern world?"

I was thinking cynically of something else, but said, "Who are they playing, Sean?" knowing, at least, that he was talking about his local team.

"The Dolphins- --you know Miami! "

"Oh!"

He feigned disgust at my ignorance and returned to his paper. I smiled. Carol smiled with me, well aware that I was teasing Sean with my own indifference.

After a brief discussion the stage was set for the afternoon game with its kick-off at two. Carol was to disappear to collect the 'vituals' - beer and nibbles, whilst Sean and I did almost nothing, that is, we opted for a very long walk in the beautifully wooded surroundings of their home. It gave both of us a chance to discuss how we felt about the previous evening.

We had only gone a couple of hundred yards when Sean said, "I don't know about you, John, but last night got me pretty turned on."

"It's been an unbelievable weekend." I replied, "I have to say that I was pretty uncomfortable about the prospect. God knows I would have been even had it been a whore we had hired but Carol...?"

" John, please don't feel like that, I can tell you she loved every minute of it. I guess that there is a slut in every woman. In fact she has something planned for this afternoon, but don't ask me what - I don't know."

He continued," Whatever it is, it needs to be over by six as my regional manager is coming down from New Hampshire to stay the night so that we can catch an early flight from Logan tomorrow."

"You're away tomorrow? I didn't realise." I said

"Yeh, It's a visit that I couldn't cancel - I'm sorry, John."

"No matter, I'll find something to do," I replied without seeing the hidden implications. Sean grinned and let it drop.

*****

Televised American football, like TV soccer in Europe assumes that the viewer needs to experience hours of foreplay. Pundits speculate. Presenters review and past participants re-live past glories. The result is a game, which should last less than an hour lasting over three.

Sean loved it all and was there in the den to soak up the atmosphere when it all started. I was sat on the deck enjoying some late autumn sunshine, planning to join him when the actual game started.

Carol brought out glasses of wine for the two of us, gave me one and sat beside me.

"You can't tear Sean away from the TV when the Patriots are playing," she said, gazing into the woods at the end of the garden in front of us.

"Sex and sport - that's what he said made the world go round - and I said that I half agreed with him." I was remembering, out loud, our conversation of yesterday, then turning to her, I asked,

"Does he know about you and me from ...before?"

"No, and I don't think it would serve any useful purpose to tell him," she replied firmly. I took her point and changed the subject.

"What is it about the threesome-thing that turns you on Carol?

"I guess it's the novelty." she answered, then recanted, "No that's not really true. The fact is that when I heard that you were to make frequent visits to New England I came up with a plan for you and I to get together again without having to skulk around. Shameless bitch aren't I?"