The Ball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm flattered, but how did you convince Sean?"

"He's a man," she said resignedly, "anything kinky goes down well with him."

I smiled to myself and silently agreed that most men, given the opportunity to live out their fantasies, would jump at the chance.

"I guess that goes for me as well, then?" I asked without needing an answer.

She smiled her reply and put a playful hand on my leg before adding a postscript.

"It was pretty exciting though, wasn't it?"

*****

The game started at two and I was in situ to see it. I don't know why they bothered playing it as the result had already been decided in the previous hour by a myriad of commentators - but they did. For my part, I was entertained by Sean's enthusiasm as much as the game itself until the break came at the end of the first quarter when my attention was abruptly hijacked by the bearer of refreshments - Carol - the French maid.

She appeared dressed in the cutest of outfits complete with a drinks tray and nibbles. If it had not been Carol it would have been a tacky outfit, but she was sensational. Her dark hair was worn up and tight to her head and her body was squeezed into a contoured one-piece black outfit that uplifted and presented her breasts in a fashion reminiscent of an eighteenth century courtesan. The short black skirt was surmounted by a starched white apron that struggled to cover her white frilly panties. Black suspenders held up a pair of black fishnet stockings and the whole vision was stood on a pair of patent leather high heel shoes that accentuated her slim curvaceous legs.

I was captivated and so, I noticed, was Sean. She tripped towards us and then bent, displaying her glorious cleavage to offer, first me and then her husband, a glass of beer before turning and affording us a splendid view of her rear as she deposited the contents of the tray on the table before us.

We were dumfounded - and hard! She smiled naughtily at both of us and left the room.

At half time she returned and performed the same ceremony only this time she had replace her frilly knickers with a simple pair of cotton panties and she spent longer unloading her tray. This allowed her to displayed more of her well-rounded arse and a little of her developing pussy lips that were beginning to fill out the crotch of her panties. Sean and I looked at each other and grinned.

At the end of the third quarter she re-appeared, performed the same ritual with the tray, but displayed a white thong that nestled gloriously between her rear cheeks and then disappeared into the jungle of hair between her parted legs.

I could see Sean openly rubbing his erection and laughed quietly knowing I felt the same wonderful discomfort.

Despite the pundits, the Patriots won and made Sean's day. Carol appeared with a bottle of chilled bubbly right on cue, as if she had known the result and placed the tray on the table as before but, in so doing, revealed that she no longer wore any panties at all - just a suspender belt to support the fishnet stockings. She filled the glasses on her tray and then turned to face us and asked with a twinkle in her eye, "Who would like champagne?"

We both said 'yes' whereupon she smiled and reached behind her to draw down the zip fastener that held together her outfit and let the top fall away from her magnificent breasts. They spilled forward eagerly, scrambling out to be caught and cupped in each one of her hands where her thumb and fingers rolled the nipples until each one stood out like a little soldier on parade.

Picking up a filled glass she glided towards me and, smiling knowingly, took up a position astride my sprawling legs. She bent her knees and straddled my waist so that the tip of her right breast hovered tantalisingly just a little above my face.

Very slowly, she raised the glass and poured the cool liquid onto the curved upper surface of her smooth breast, letting it flow in a tiny rivulet, down its slope to the jutting protuberance at its end from where it dripped down into my mouth. I extended a tongue and bridged the gap so that I was soon receiving mouthfuls of wine, vaguely scented with her own special fragrance. As she plied me with drink I could see Sean undo the front of his pants, withdraw his straining penis and openly stroke himself as he watched.

When the first glass was empty she used her left breast to treat him to the same experience, only this time, unlike me, he took advantage of her missing panties and stroked the glistening head of his cock along the crevice made by her swollen pussy lips.

Within seconds it was clear how much this excited and distracted her because she

experienced considerable difficulty in maintaining a steady stream of wine down her breast. So much so that, in the end, she gave up and poured the remainder of the glass directly into Sean's mouth and sank down, impaling herself to the hilt on to his ramrod stiff cock. In no time she was rising and falling on his lap and emitting short moans of pleasure.

Not to be left out, I stood up behind her and discarded my own clothing to release my own cock on which prominent veins visibly throbbed under the tightly stretched skin that covered it.

Feeling my cock pressing into her back, Carol spun round athletically on Sean's cock to face me without letting more than a couple of Sean's inches slip out of her - inches she quickly reclaimed and on which she continued to rise and fall. I stepped forward and straddled Sean's legs, then I pressed my cock into the valley between her damp breasts and squeezed them together with the palms of my hands to form a warm moist tunnel around my penis. The up and down motions with which she fucked Sean also fucked me and produced such an exquisite sensation that, despite my best efforts to hold back, brought me quickly to the point of orgasm.

I erupted in three powerful spurts that decorated her throat with the traditional white pearl necklace and as this happened both Sean and Carol revelled in the final throws of their own animal coupling and were thrashing about excitedly.

I collapsed on the settee when I had finished and was panting joyously as Sean fell backwards beside me.

Carol chose to drape herself, half clad, across our two laps with her head in Sean's lap and her midriff on mine and there she lay relaxing as both Sean and I began to stroke her - he, her head, neck and breasts, and me - her upper thighs and groin. I twirled her matted pubic hair with my fingers and Sean twirled her nipples. She lay still at first enjoying the pleasure we were giving her, but finally purred and half turned to bring Sean's semi-flacid penis to her lips and then started to lick it. Her re-positioning left her bottom-up on my lap. This brought my own half-mast cock up between her legs where she trapped it against her wet lips, letting them pour themselves all around it like the thick whipped cream that encircles a banana in a banana split.

I felt great, free to stroke those lovely tanned globes as my most sensitive body part nestled moistly in a tight mitten of warm flesh.

I fondled her absentmindedly, tracing white tracks across her almond-coloured flesh with my fingernails. Occasionally, it would tickle her and she would buck up her bottom in response, performing a delicious wanking stroke along my penis.

In an attempt to trigger similar responses, I explored her rear crevice, toying playfully with her wrinkled opening and succeeded in producing the desired response.

By the time I had pushed a forefinger up to its second knuckle into her she was crotch-fucking me in long slow movements. Despite the stimulation, my recent ejaculation allowed me to bathe, unstressed in the sheer pleasure of this contact. Our mutual pleasure continued for ages, but as time passed her wetness increased until it dribbled down my shaft onto my pubic forest and matted the hair there.

The slurping noises and her moans around Sean's cock gradually became more intense, more urgent and her knees clenched tightly together trapping my penis until it was clear she was getting off with only the lips of her cunt and clitoris being stimulated by the side of my gnarled rod.

As her own excitement rose, her suction on Sean's cock increased until he was pumping upwards into her mouth and down into her throat, before finally arching his body to fill her mouth with another package of sperm.

I was still enjoying the friction as she looked over her shoulder to ask how I was doing.

"Keep up the good work," I answered to make her smile.

"That feels great but I'm afraid I need some 'deep heat'. How about some straight sex for a change?"

I laughed and playfully slapped one of those gorgeous buttocks.

She got up and moved the few things from the coffee table before sitting on its edge with her legs wide apart. I rose and stood before her, teasing her with a dick that was now throbbing purposely. She replied by throwing her lovely dark hair back over her shoulder, laying back and draping herself across the table to present me with a shining crimson pussy, distended and open with its clitoris protruding prominently from its lair.

I took my penis in hand and moved forward to engage its head with the entrance to this inviting tunnel, but, rather than plunge headlong inside her, I teased her with long strokes along its length, coating my sensitive bulb with her lubricant. She writhed, searching to be impaled and eventually succeeded in capturing the top two inches of my cock - enough to encourage me to slide the remainder deep inside her, stopping only when our pubic bones ground together.

Our coupling was effortless and I fell forward onto her slim body. She wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me further into her and slowly gyrated her well-filled groin against me.

I was again happy with the sensation as it did nothing to bring me close to boiling point but the stimulation to her clitoris did arouse Carol.

At last she begged, "For God's sake John - fuck me, fuck me hard."

In a single push-up I raised my body from the table lifting Carol's lower body until she hung from me like a baby monkey from its mother. I withdrew most of my cock from her clinging pussy, then re-inserted it hard and deep with a powerful thrust that brought a grunt from her half open mouth and for the next twenty minutes I drove hard and fast into her.

She came several times as the noises of sexual intercourse, the slurping, slapping, moaning and grunting filled the room and became louder and louder. Sweat broke out on my forehead and dripped down to merge with that on her own glistening body. The little muscular tremors I felt around my cock as it travelled in and out of her slippery grotto grew in strength until her final orgasm approached. Her vagina felt like a powerful, greased hand gripping me, milking me ever more forcibly until, at that supreme moment, when she let out a giant sigh, it released me and I came, stabbing into her with a number of violent thrusts.

These thrusts were reflexes dictated by nature itself and designed to deposit my ejaculate at the mouth of her womb. As I spilled my final drops, we were both overtaken with a wave of euphoria that deadened our senses and relaxed our bodies.

Eventually, she let her legs fall away and lay still, covered with a sheen of moisture that bore witness to our labours. I rose reluctantly from that human mattress and looked at her sated figure.

"Bravo!" came a quietly spoken voice from behind me. So enthralled was I with fucking the brains out of his wife, that I had forgotten Sean, but he had watched silently stroking is semi-flacid penis as we pleasured each other. I smiled back sheepishly, still vaguely uncomfortable about the situation, but I was completely satisfied and so, finally, was Carol.

Half an hour later we had all dressed and were sitting idly talking and drinking - so innocently that a vicar could have arrived unannounced without embarrassment let alone Sean's colleague. We were charging our batteries and it was quite like old times, as the three of us sat and chatted. We heard a car pull into the drive around six thirty and Sean left us to return five minutes later with Eric, a young guy with a broad smile and an overnight bag.

******

Sean and Eric were long gone when I finally crawled out of bed around nine and showered. The house was empty, but the coffee-pot on the stove was hot. I helped myself to a cup and, taking the paper, made myself comfortable at the kitchen table.

I was half way down page two when Carol breezed into the kitchen, a panting mess in a sweat stained track suit and just looking at her made me feel guilty about my own decadent start to the day. Nevertheless I brazened it out.

"You might have waited for me," I joked.

"Yeh, yeh," she ruffled my hair on her way to the bathroom.

The shower hissed into life and a second later the bathroom door clicked shut and remained shut for all of ten minutes before the noise stopped and she emerged in a short silk robe rubbing her dark hair with a towel. Her skin glowed pink as she passed me on her way to the fridge where she poured herself a glass of juice.

"You've scrubbed up well," I ventured sarcastically without taking my face from the paper. She turned and poked out her tongue. I only smiled.

I lay my paper on the table and sat looking at her.

"And what are you looking at?" she asked. She stood provocatively, haughtily, with a smug grin on her face that challenged me.

"Come here!" I ordered in my most authoritative voice.

She put down her juice and sidled up to me feigning insolence and stood, legs together, beside my chair.

Holding her gaze I placed a hand on her knee and forced my fingers between her kneecaps.

"Open your legs," I commanded, and with pretended ire, she complied.

I slipped the palm of my hand up and along her soft inner thigh, stroking and caressing her skin, warm from her exercise and hot shower, reaching higher until I arrived at the moist conjunction of her legs.

I continued to look into her eyes as I sawed an outstretched hand between her pouting pussy lips. They were cool and firm at first but quickly became hot, slippery and soft, enabling me to dip an extended thumb into her sloppy depths and rub that trigger spot at the entrance to her harbour.

She had maintained defiant eye contact for some time, but now her eyes had closed as she surrendered to my administrations.

"Open your gown and bend over!"

She did as instructed and her gown fell open letting a superb breast dangle mere inches from my mouth. I took hold of it with my free hand and guided it between my waiting lips to suckle eagerly on its jutting teat.

She murmured, "Yes, yes!" breathlessly and ground her chest into my face and pussy against my hand, clamping my thumb each time it entered her. I replaced my thumb with two stiff fingers and plunged them deeply into the, by now, gushing font between her legs and finger-fucked her until she came.

A long gasped escaped her throat and she fell forward across me and lay there for several minutes, regaining her composure. When she started to move again I cleared the table in front of me with a single sweep of my arm and lifted her to sit on it, legs spread widely, before me. Holding her by the shoulders, I laid her back gently allowing her robe to slide to her sides leaving her cinnamon coloured body presented like a gourmet dish on its bed of dressing - a meal waiting to be devoured. Her women-scent rose and entered my flared nostrils, enflaming me, leaving me no choice but to descend into that valley between her thighs and lap at the scarlet gates of her inner sanctum. She lay with her head thrown back and hanging down over the far side of the table. Her feet dangled idly either side of me.

Re-inserting two outstretched fingers into the bottom of that boiling pit I continued where I had left off minutes before, only this time, I assisted the work of my fingers with well directed strokes of my tongue. As her ardour began to grow again, evident by her sighs and writhing, I increased the pace of my stimulation until she clamped her legs together and shouted, "Please God, fuck me - will you?"

I stood and discarded my clothing. Anyone taking an untrained puppy for a walk will know how it strains on the lead and that is how I felt when my impatient cock was released from its prison. It sprang out and dived, unchecked, into the waiting wet hole that closed around it like the fingers of some oiled silk glove that held it firmly.

Slipping a hand under each of her thighs, I lifted them to further deepen the penetration of my inserted penis.

When both of us were comfortable, I began. First with long slow strokes that lifted her bodily off the table, but soon with shorter, harder, faster strokes that brought my ball sack into contact with her buttocks in a sharp staccato sequence of slaps. The sound of these, in harmony with the slurping noises that our genitals were jointly making, brought both of us to the point of ecstatic release and that final thrust - that violent, determined thrust, was the one which unleashed my waiting army of sperm.

They charged down my prick, swelling it, and spurted deep inside her. She groaned loudly and arched her lithe body to fully impale herself onto my throbbing wand. This triggered the release of more than the usual amount of chemicals into my brain and these left my head spinning as the blood drained from it. My weakened leg muscles gave way and I collapsed onto her naked form hopeful that the table would take the weight of both of us.

I didn't test it for long and soon slumped back into my chair where I sat gazing at her red and swollen pussy as it nestled in its cloak of curly sweat and cum covered brown hair.

She lay still, eyes closed for what seemed ages before groaning, rolling over and lifting herself into a sitting position. She reverted to her pretended sullen state again, pouting at me and saying,

"So now you have had you way with me I suppose you are going to cast me aside."

I played along.

" You know I have a meeting at one so get dressed. Short skirt, button blouse, shear bra, thong and hold-up stockings. I want to ogle you all the way there "

"Yes sir!"

She pulled her robe about her and rose from the table and started to slink away.

"Oh, and one more thing." She stopped looking back over her shoulder. I stood and approached her.

"Bend over!"

She obeyed and I lifted her robe over her rump to expose her, still scarlet pussy and perfect white globes.

"Just so you know who's boss....."

I slapped her arse soundly causing her to flinch but remain bent over. I wasn't sure whether I had crossed a line. Until now my dealing with her had always been those of a lover, but I need not have worried.

"Oh, please Sir, punish me again," she pleaded in a little girl voice.

"On your hands and knees then." I ordered and she dropped silently into a bottoms-up position. I slapped her again on each cheek until her two little moons glowed like a red hot poker. She groaned as each slap was administered and I noticed her, already pouting, pussy lips grow even larger and begin to exude a pale liquid which trickled down the inside of her thighs.

Despite the number of times I slapped her she did not ask for me to stop and I became a little concerned.

"Stay there!" I barked and slipped into the bathroom, emerging seconds later with a jar of cream that I poured into my hand and began to smooth over her flaming skin.

The soothing effect of the cream made her purr as I caressed her and this encouraged me to continue into areas I had not punished such as her crevice and wrinkly hole that was presented to me. I poured cream into the hole and drove two fingers into its depths, reaming and sawing until the ring relaxed enough to take a third finger.