The Ballad of Bill and Jamie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without reply Bill lifted his body on top of mine as I spread my legs inviting him into my fold. I reached down between my legs, found him incredibly hard and radiating heat. I brought him to my previously vetted hole, and rubbed the head of his cock in the wetness he had left there earlier. Just the feeling of his penis on my back door step was maddening.

"Take me." Bill looked into my eyes. "Unless, for some reason, you don't want me. I want to be yours, if you would have me, then please, take me."

He pushed deep inside of me with a single stroke, claiming me as his own, and I surrendered. This position proved to be at least as thrilling as the other before, but it added the aspect of face-to-face intimacy that the others lacked. I drank in the intimacy, and it seemed that Bill approved as well. As we 'mated', we kissed and held each other tight, moaned sometimes softly and sometimes quite loudly face to face, and Bill nursed from my swollen nipples, all while he explored my surrender. It was quite clear to me that my lover was enjoying the flesh I had to offer. I placed my hands on my man's hips and began to pull them into me in rhythm with his thorough exploration of my inner mysteries.

"Oh, Bill, You feel so good inside me. Don't hold back." And with that I attempted to clamp down on his spirited shaft with my hungry tail. My attempt to make my tender hole a little tighter for my man resulted in the same heightening of the sensation pulsating through my flesh that had happened earlier this very night. Bill must have felt the increase in sensory input as well because his head rolled back and the pace of his love making picked up sharply. The increased sensation, coupled with his more frequent thrusts inside me caused my 'locked open' not only to happen again but to include my entire body, and I squealed aloud with far more intensity as the adrenaline flowed through every cell in my body.

"Oh fuck Jamie, your puss........" Was all Bill got out before his cock erupted it's cargo of liquid love inside me. He grunted and groaned, as he continued to pump me full of his cum.

"Oh yea baby, fuck me! Fill me up with your cum!"

Bill stroked my willing ass until his erection waned, and then he lowered his weight onto me. I kissed him greedily, as his spent dick fell from me, and his steaming spend began to leak out into my crack, and down to the sweaty sheets. "Jamie, I've never had a lover that could illicit so much from me during sex. You're a very good woman in bed."

"I am for you."

We kissed as we settled into the bed next to each other. I laid my head on his shoulder, and he pulled me very close.

"I almost said 'your pussy' during sex." He said.

"I know. If it felt natural, then you should have. I am your woman. I know that sounds very strange, but for me, it's an undeniable fact. That is what I want to be, and I will do everything I can to be a good woman for you."

"It is strange, but you are my woman, it does feel right, and it feels right being a man with you, in bed anyway. And you certainly have the 'good in bed' thing down pat. I've never been inside someone that felt so good, or that seemed to get so much pleasure from me."

I leaned in very close to his face and whispered very softly as I looked into his eyes, "I'm 'good in bed' because my pussy has found its mate. My pussy was meant for you, and has been claimed by you, use it as you will." And with that I kissed him passionately, and knew instinctively that he was becoming erect. "It seems your stiffening cock would like a little more of my sweet pussy! How would you like it served?"

"Hot, with a side of submissive moaning." And he began to roll over.

I moved to be mounted and cooed, "It's my pleasure to serve you as you will."

Bill moved into place atop me and reached down and brought my legs together in the air exposing my pussy to his advances. He rested his weight against my legs and the head of his yardstick easily found its playmate. His weight on my legs provided a means for him to enter me with great ease, and for me to control the depth of his penetration with very minor movements. While considerate, and fun to experiment with, it was unnecessary. I wanted every one of his nine and one half inches as deep inside my new found 'pussy' as I could get it. This 'springboard' position also allowed him to move his hips and completely withdraw his lengthy shaft from me between its deftly executed adventures into my cunt. I found it very difficult to maintain muscle contraction, as the muscles responsible had been exercised more in the last 24 hours than they ever had. But we were talking about pleasing my man, so I ratcheted them down from the very beginning, and held them there for as long as I could.

"I LOVE your tight little pussy" Bill grunted as he pushed his meat between my buns and I continued to serve him his requested side dish.

"Fuck my pussy baby! Fuck it good! Your cock feels so good! Oh, you're fucking me so good! Fuck me more! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Billllllaaaaahhahhhhhh!" My musculature collapsed 'open' and Bill threw back his head.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" and he deposited a very large portion of a most precious sticky juice into my quivering slot. I felt him spasm inside me, as the adrenaline rush burned out in my cells. I spread my legs slowly and brought his weight onto me and he kissed me very well indeed.

"You're exhausted; you better take a pee break before you fall asleep."

"Yea", and he began to rise, "You are gonna stay tonight aren't you?"

"I'd love to! Are you sure you want me to?"

He finished in the bathroom, and came back into the room. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Then get into this bed and prepare to cuddle."

When Bill slid in next to me we spooned for a few minutes, and I cuddled up next to my lover with great satisfaction, after he set his alarm clock. The clock read 12:38, I had walked in his backdoor at 6:33. Six hours and five minutes spent in his house, and at least three and a half of those hours had been spent in his embrace.

12