The Ballad of Bill and Jamie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, don't hesitate to get him on Viagra, if you need to though." A subtle wink and a grin.

"Shit, if he took Viagra I wouldn't be able to walk!"

"Well, it doesn't do anything for size, but it makes a man's stamina quadruple."

"Nine and a half for at least an hour at a stretch, usually at least twice a day is enough for me, thanks."

"Holy Shit! If I'd known that I would have committed incest a long time ago." Laughing hard.

Laughing myself "He's a regular sexual athlete. I have absolutely no complaints," licking a little chocolate out of the corner of my mouth.

"Well honey if you don't avail yourself of those attributes, it's your own fault."

"Never fear Chloe, we keep each other well serviced."

"Excellent. But, remember, you're a good girl, don't let him do anything 'too freaky' to you."

"Who says he's the freaky one?" I said with a sly little grin.

She laughed heartedly. "You go girl!" More giggling from both of us.

"Oh, trust me, as often as I can."

We left the restaurant, and walked down the main concourse of the mall, Chloe told me she wanted to go into the Gap store. So I told her I would join her in a few minutes, and headed for Victoria's Secret. I picked up several pair of my favorite panties, three new bras, and found a very intriguing bathing suit. Two ties on the bottoms, and one on the top, in a bright coral pink. The fabric was very resilient and would hide any possible 'bulges'. I also bought a delicious little teddy negligée set and several pair of stockings and garters.

I headed for the Gap, and found Chloe sitting on a bench in the middle of the concourse. We met up and plotted our next move. As we embarked for the Target at the end of the mall Chloe said, "Jamie, Sorry I went on about the sex thing, I just don't want to see Bill get hurt."

"Chloe, I have no problem with any of your comments. If I were in your shoes I'd be doing and asking the same things. No worries. Now, I swear to you that I have no aspirations in my personal life to be anything other than Bill's wife, and partner. Okay?"

"Okay." Seemingly satisfied she took me by the arm and we took Target by storm. We stopped by the local dive shop on the way home and picked up the snorkel gear I had called about before leaving home, and I dropped Chloe off at her apartment just in time for her to head to work herself.

I ran by the travel agent on the way home and picked up our tickets. Fourteen days in Costa Rica was going to be a welcome retreat. I hurried home so that I could get there before Bill. I just like to be there when he gets home from work.

I took a shower, cleaning every nook and cranny. I shaved my legs, underarms, and pussy. I styled my hair, and put on a fresh coat of 'war paint' as we euphemistically call it. I put on something really slinky and just had time to get a Shepherd's pie out of the oven and before Bill came in through the back door. I had put on jeans and a polo shirt over my naughty's, so I could have the pleasure of Bill unwrapping me and finding my secret dress.

"Mmm! Something smells REALLY good." I went to him, and folded myself into his embrace. He kissed me very thoroughly. One hand on my back, pulling me into him, the other groping my already yearning ass.

"Careful now! She's very hungry for your attention." Referring to my wanton need to have him inside me. I could feel his need longing to get at me, to please itself by using me. My own need longing to be pleased by being used.

"I've been thinking about breakfast all day."

"Mmm. It was very nice, may all our days start out that way." I kissed him submissively.

"What's for dinner?"

"Your second favorite pie," with a demure little smile.

"What if I prefer my favorite?"

"That's more like a dessert."

We ate dinner, and continued to banter and flirt. Bill rose to get a second helping of my Shepherd's pie and I got a good look at his lengthy fuck stick, semi-rigid against his left thigh and bulging in his slacks. I glanced up at his face as I distractedly ran the end of my tongue around the rim of my wine glass. I haven't been embarrassed around Bill since the beginning of our love affair, but I blushed brightly when he caught me eyeing his Johnson. I was almost drooling thinking of his sexual organ and what it does for me. How it feels when he uses it on me, in all the ways he uses it on me.

"What would you say if I told you I feel the same way when I look at you, your body?"

"I'd be flattered," still blushing.

"You and you're body deserve flattery. You have cultivated a gorgeous body to please me with, and it does so very well. You get me and you seem as though being involved with me is very agreeable with you. You are loyal and eagerly committed to our union. You have become a good friend to my sister. All of this makes you exceptionally desirable to me."

"Chloe is very protective of you."

"What do you mean?"

"Today she very gently warned me against any future sexual affairs that may 'hurt' you." I told him about the conversation (not word for word mind you) and initially he was somewhat upset that his sister was trying to interject herself into our relationship.

I urged him not to read too much into the conversation and to let me deal with Chloe in this matter. I convinced him that 'girls' just talk about these things, especially when they are friends. He agreed with me as we finished our meal. I put the dishes in the dishwasher as he scoured the available television channels for a good movie to watch for the evening. I joined him on the couch. My husband reclined and I lay in front of him, both of us watching the movie he had selected. We spooned and teased while Pure Country played out on the television screen. He held me and fondled my fully clothed body as he nuzzled his face into my long hair, kissing my neck and licking and sucking on my ears. He whispered softly how much he loved me, and how he was going to love me that very night. He described some exceedingly erotic sexual acts that were intended to get me hot and they succeeded with incredible efficiency. I rubbed the seat of my jeans against him and his sexual prowess that strained behind the denim prison that thankfully allowed me frequent and extended conjugal visits.

The movie ended and something else inconsequential began as I tightly held the arms that he had encircled me with. I made a concerted effort not to impede his hands as they were teasingly playing with my nipples, much to my pleasure. I gently and sweetly moaned out a symphonic tribute to the attention he was paying to my feminine wiles. We executed a little acrobatic movement putting me on my back and my husband resting between my legs, fully clothed, our lips locked in a passionate embrace. I love the taste and feel of his tongue in my mouth, not to mention the symbolism of having part of him inside me. As he tasted me, his hands settled on my exceptionally sensitive nipples.

He teased and stroked my heaving b-cups with his dexterous fingers as he continued tonguing my pie hole. Just as my need was warming up nicely, Bill stopped and pulled his face from mine.

"Would now be the appropriate time to ask you to allow me to take you to bed?" Bill asked with a little grin on his face.

"Are you gonna suck my titts?"

"Yes darling, I am."

"Do I get to suck your cock?"

"If you want to."

"Are you gonna cum in my mouth?"

"If you want me to."

"Are you gonna cum in my pussy?"

"If you will permit me, I will."

"Then take me to bed baby, because I want it all. I want my titts sucked nice and professional like, I want to suck a huge load of hot wiggling sperm out of your stiff cock then I want you to turn me over and fuck me real good. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening at home."

"Get me naked and ply me with your manly muscles."

He stood up beside the couch and extended his hand to help me up. "Oh, I'm gonna 'ply' you."

"My delicate sensibilities are in danger, I fear." I took his hand and allowed him to help me up.

"Your 'delicate sensibilities' are most definitely in danger. I was under the impression you wanted a little good sex tonight."

"I was trying to be feminine and demure, I was under the impression you found it exciting, and arousing."

"I do."

"Would you rather I was whorish and slutty?"

"If you want to be."

"Then, why don't you escort me to the bedroom, and if you're a gentleman I'll show you how feminine and slutty I can be."

"I can't wait."

"I don't know if you can, but I know you shouldn't." I gave him a sly little wink as he led me to our bedroom.

12