The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 04

Story Info
Act 2 Part 2
5.8k words
4.77
18.2k
13

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers

Leah, the virgin whore. #12

"Is it on?" Leah was super cute. We'd picked her up at a bar in Norman, OK, and she'd been really excited to go back with us. When we told her we were gonna film it for something, she only hesitated for a second before asking if it would be ok if she wore a mask. I had no problem with that.

"Yup!" Vera said from behind the camera. "You've got all your paperwork signed, and I think we're set! Tell me what you were telling us just a minute ago."

"Awesome! Ok! So, I'm a virgin," She said demurely. The mask was like one of those masquerade ones, where it covered her eyes and nose, but it left her mouth and eyebrows clear. Both were indicating that there was more to the story. "At first, I insisted on doing it because I thought it was the right thing to do. I messed around, but I never broke my hymen. " She reached down and patted her groin. "Still intact. When I got to college, I expanded my messing around, but I kept it legit. Now, get this, in my World History class, I met a nice guy from Saudi Arabia. I flirted with him for a while, cus I thought he was cute, but it turns out he's a fucking prince." She squealed with glee!

"I'm literally sitting on a gold mine! He needs to marry a virgin. He loves me. He loves my parents. They love him! I love his parents. I even love him. It's a big huge love-in." Then there was a pause. "But...I'm still very young. I've gotta get some things out before I go under lock and key, you know?!"

"Oh, I know," I hear me say from off camera.

"So you've been just doing oral and anal then?" Vera asks.

"Yup. Anal is ok. I don't mind it, and guys love it. I don't know what it is, but guys get so one-track when there's a tight ass around..." She bites her lip for just a moment before continuing. "but what really gets me off is oral." As she's looking at the camera, you can almost see her drooling.

"We've found you a winner, J," Vera said chuckling. At that point, I came in from the bathroom. I'd been psyching myself up because we hadn't told her there is anything 'special' about this, or me. Leah looked a little confused. I'm still super nervous she'll freak out and run. I settle down on the end of the bed next to her, and she switches right into a more serious mode.

"I've never been on camera before," she says softly, just before she leans in and lays a kiss on me like I haven't had from a near-stranger in years! Our hands roam. Hers to my face. Mine to her elbow. Hers through my hair. Mine to her face. Hers to my tits. Mine to hers. Leah had little boobies, even smaller than Vera's, but they felt firm. God bless college girls.

I lean back after a long breath, and pull my shirt up over my head. Even before I can get my hands down, she's leaned in to kiss my tits. I unstrap the bra, and she's almost immediately pulled one whole nipple into her mouth. My eyes close, and I lean my head back just a fraction. She reaches down to unbutton her blouse, but her real attention never wavers. The feel of her tongue is wonderful. So warm and soft. If I pretend for just a moment, it feels like it's Vera, and thats a lovely thought. She finishes with her blouse, strips it off, and pulls her sports bra off.

"That bra was doing you no justice, girl," Vera chides from behind the camera. Leah looks directly at it for a moment with a devilish look. I was partially right. She WAS smaller than Vera, but not by as much as I had thought. Plus, she had puffy nipples. I couldn't stop staring. They were like little breasts on the ends of her breasts straining for extra length. For a moment in the camera, you can see me drooling.

"Are you gonna be joining us?" She asks as she leans in to lick at my tits again. I fall back just a bit, planting my hands behind me. She's doing a wonderful job of keeping eye contact with the camera while she waits for Vera to answer.

"We'll see how it goes. You might not even want me to," Vera says, barely suppressing a giggle. Leahs hands roam down my stomach and over the button of my jeans.

"Oh come on. Why wouldn't ...whoa...." And there it was. The look. We'd gotten it on film! "Oh my god, you didn't tell me you were a tranny!" She squeals excitedly. "You're not even my first! You have nothing to worry about!" She's leaned back a bit so as not to be on top of me, so I took the opportunity to stand up. Vera backs away, keeping us both in frame. I've almost got Leah behind me as I strip down. My cock is just barely in frame, hanging limp down into the middle of my thigh with her leaning and trying to peek around me. I take a deep breath, and...

"OH MY GOD!" She cried. "It's huge! Is that yours?! But your tits! They were so real!" She's talking so fast, it's hard to follow, but the relief thats washing over me now that she's not in hysterics is so large, I barely hear her. "Goddamn right you should be smiling! Holy Fuckin shit! You're a goddamn miracle!" She slips off the edge of the bed and kneels down before me. She slowly leans in closer, inspecting it. She holds the cock out straight in the palm of her hand.

I hadn't seen her face in this moment, but she turned to the camera and was quietly mouthing "oh my god, oh my god!" For another good minute, she just stared. She gently scooped up my balls, giving them a weighing and exhaling audibly.

Suddenly, she said "I think I can do this." She closed her eyes and opens wide. Before 5 seconds has gone by, I'm halfway in her mouth.

"Fuckin A" Vera whispered at the same time as I moaned "Fuckin shit!". One of Leah's hands had a strong, strong grip on me, using my cock as an anchor to rock herself forward and back. The camera jostled for a moment and then settled as Vera jogged off in the background. I hardly noticed that she'd set it on the tripod as a steady stream of "Oh fuck"s and "Oh shit"s pour from me.

"Oh this?" She said in a momentary pause, licking at my swollen head. "This is nothing." Vera appeared behind her, and ran her fingers through Leah's hair. She pulled it back into two pigtails. Leah smirked, and looked back over her shoulder at Vera, who was still right behind her. Never taking her hand off my cock, or even lessening her grip, she leaned back and locks lips with Vera. As the kiss got more intense, her grip tightened, and she started stroking me. I had both hands cupping my tits, thumbs working gently over my nipples. After a moment, Vera pulled away and settles back behind the camera. Leah's eyes followed her lustfully.

"You should lie down," she said, grinning, and it's not a suggestion. She practically dragged me there by my cock. Vera came around to the head of the bed. I rested my head on her thighs, and she set the camera just above my eyes. She had got a good shot going down my body.

My tits were pushed in, not quite against each other, but not sliding all the way out. I hadmy nipples between my thumb and forefinger, and I was working them back and forth . Leah settled in between my legs, and held my cock straight up.

"Deepthroating is a talent," she said, staring straight into the camera, " that some people just don't have You have to have no gag reflex, so not just anyone can learn." She slid down away from me, and pointed my cock down at her. Peeking between my tits, I saw her open her mouth and begin swallowing. 7 inches, 8 inches, 8 anda half! Vera pulls back the camera for a moment, and she catches me in full O face. The camera flashed back down, just in time to see Leah pull all the way back.

"You see," she says, as she turns her head to the side and lifts her chin, "You need to create a place for the cock to go." I love the way she says cock. "Espcially one this hard. It can't just ram against the back of your throat. You've gotta create a path. Just like a sword swallower." Death grip on my cock still intact, she settled in again and placed my head in her mouth. For a few moments, she just worked the first few inches in and out, but then with a devilish look to the camera she takes her hand off and starts swallowing.

"OH MY GOD," I cried out..

"Wow," was all Vera could manage. She was in flat out awe.

"I can feel her tongue on my balls! I CAN FEEL HER TONGUE ON MY BALLS!" I groan deeper than I thought my vocal chords capable of. My legs began to spasm a tiny bit. It felt like she had all of me in there for forever, but while watching it back later, I had the luxury of timing her. 15 seconds. Sweet jesus.

She pulled back slowly, and it looked like my dick was a foot long for how long it took to come all the way out. My fingers, just barely in frame, were working feverishly on my nipples, and I knew I was close to an orgasm. She palmed my sack, working her fingers around my balls like a breast.

"Now," she said with an even more devilish grin, "it doesn't hurt that I'm a swimmer..." Down she went, and this time she stayed there. All ten anda half stuffed in her mouth, and she just stared at me. I was huffing and puffing, but she just sat there curled up between my legs with it well and good down her throat. My back arched as a moan escapes, and I shot a load straight down into her stomach. Her eyes fluttered briefly before closing, and then she backed off.

"Don't worry, she recovers quick too," Vera said above me, but she's almost as breathless as I am. "How does that one rank for you?"

"Well, I don't ask for numbers so this is just a guess, but I'd say she's second in length and proooobably first in girth."

Vera swung down the camera to me. My head was still resting on her lap.

"Mother of God, that was amazing. <pant><pant> And so unexpected." My eyes drift, unfocused.

"Right back atcha," Leah said with a laugh. "Now, lets see... How about I go here..." She laid down on her back. Then she sat up and made a tiny pillow from our shirts and shoved it under her neck. This time, when she laid back down, her face is pointing almost straight back.

"Ok," she said, sitting up and looking just beside the camera at Vera. "I need you to rub my clit. Nothing extravagant, but when you feel me start to cum, do it like this..." She started rubbing herself rapidly...no, it looked more like strumming a guitar. Just grazing the tip of her clit in a sweeping motion.

"I can do that," Vera said, as she settled down on the bed next to her.

"Ok," she said as she laid back down. "Why aren't you already fucking my mouth?"

"How do I turn that down," I said as I turn to the camera. Leah's upside down face was so unbelievably tempting as I got around in front of her.

"Don't pull out in less than a minute, but no longer than two," she said, licking her lips. Two minutes?! I mouthed it to the camera incredulously. She nodded and took a deep, deep breath, and I started sliding it in. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10 anda half!! Vera was in flat out awe.

"Mother fucker," I say. Her mouth was tight all the way down. My balls were pressed against her nose. I pushed a little harder, and her jaw flexed just a hair more. Then I backed out to about halfway and drove it home again.

"Holyfuckingshit!!! Jaimie, do that again and watch her throat!!!"

I look down, and as I back out and push in, I can see the faint outline of my cock stretching out her throat.

"Vera, we need to buy one of these!"

"I know, right?!"

"Oh my god..." I placed my hands delicately on her jaw, fingers spreading out along the sides of her neck. From that angle, my hips were doing the thrusting, going from the halfway freckle to balls deep over and over and over. It was gentle, but continuous. As soon as I hit the limit, I pulled back. As soon as I saw the freckle slide out past her lips, I pushed in.

"Time," Vera shouted, and I pull out. Leah gasped, but she's not flush or blue from choking. "Fucking shit, that was 90 seconds."

"I can do better," she said, spitting a wad of precum into her hand, and then another. It was way too thick to just be saliva. She smeared it between her fingers and deposited it on her nipples. I had no words.

I waited for her to take another deep breath and nod before I pushed my dick back between her smiling lips. I went slow and steady all the way in again. Her tongue is writhing back and forth along the top of my cock, like a little garden snake. It's impossible to keep my eyes open when my balls hit her nose again.

"Let me see those pearly whites," Vera said, bringing the camera in close. Leah's eyes were pinched shut, but she dutifully pulled back her lips and lightly clamped her teeth down at the VERY base of my cock. "That is fucking amazing." Vera slides the camera along the side of her head and neck, showcasing the length that my cock is filling (stretching) to damn-near capacity.

When she pulls the camera back to show more of the action, I start fucking her throat again. This time, I thrust a little faster and a little harder. The feel of it is amazing. I'm absolutely flabbergasted by the fact that she can do this at all, and that it's MY COCK that's pushing this incredible specimen of woman to her limit. That thought is driving me wild.

Each time I back up, and my cock pulls out of her throat, she makes this tiny whimpering sound, but it cuts off every time I squeeze back into it. I'm cutting off her air completely! Thats how tight my dick is in there!!

I switch it up, going for a long withdrawal followed by a fast thrust. Every time I slam home, I feel her teeth on my abs and balls. Fucking hell...

"Time!" She made an elaborate show of swallowing my precum that time, but then she scooted backwards to lean against me, my dick resting on her shoulder. "120 seconds that time."

"Fuck! 135 is my record. I thought that was good for it."

"You wanna try for it?" I said, looking down at her and brushing a stray hair from her face.

"Yeah," she said looking up at me. "Go slow like you were doing the first though. That feels amazing in my throat. I'll probably cum this time if you can keep that up."

"No promises. It's wild watching you work!"

"Get a room, " Vera boo'd. Leah stuck her tongue out at her as she settled back into place. "Ok, Jaimie. 2 minutes 16 seconds. Can you hold out?"

"Only one way to find out!"

I looked down at her and gave her a meaningful nod, and she winked back at me. We both took a deep breath, and then I took the plunge. It was amazing to watch inch after inch get stuffed into her mouth. ..

"Fuuuuuuuucking hell," I said as I hit max depth the first time and immediately start back. I took a finger and laid it lightly on the front of her throat. It was so wild to feel my cock through her skin. I looked up at the camera and give it my very best O face. Vera was squirming behind the camera. I could see she wanted to be fingering herself, but that wasn't a tripod scene and she was already fingering Leah. Slooooowly back out.

Her hands, which had been rubbing her own tits, suddenly reached up and start pawing at mine. After a few seconds of searching blindly, she found my nipples and tweaked them ever so gently. Slooooooowly back down into her throat. My nipples got hard under her delicate touch. I was mesmerized by the sight of my cock in her throat. I couldn't look away.

Suddenly, she grabbed each of my nipples between her thumbs and the side of her index finger, pulled and twists. I cried out, and suddenly I felt it. Vera could see it all over my face.

"Minute 46, minute 47. Hold on, J. Almost there." It never occured to me to stop thrusting. "C'mon! Margaret Thatcher! JANET RENO!! 2 minutes!! 15 more seconds!!"

That little bitch was trying to make me cum right at the end! Well, it was fucking working!!

"2 oh 6!"

I started to feel that surge, and I hammered down one last time with a guttural cry. Her teeth were nowhere to be found, only warmth and a full throated hug. I cried out again as I watched my cock spasm through the skin, and a thunderous blast of cum shoots down her throat.

"2 16! 2 17!! 2 minutes 18!!"

Leah finally let go of my nipples and tapped my thigh. I pulled out, and she coughed exactly once before grabbing Vera's stroking arm and holding it away. Her other hand flew down and doid that weird, super fast strum-rubbing over her pussy, and with a roar, starts SQUIRTING ACROSS THE ROOM!!

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Vera cried, camera zoomed to see the stream erupting from our little virgin. My eyes goggled as I took in the sight. She'd gotten half the room wet. Drenched.

When she finally fell back to the bed, she was exhausted and panting, I wa exhausted and panting, and Vera was as sexually frustrated as I've ever seen her. She wanted to cum sooo bad.

"Can you teach me how to fucking do that?" Vera got off the bed and started examining the wet half of the room. "My god, it's everywhere..."

"Well," she said after a minute. I had really pushed her to her limit. "I can show you some of the tricks, but squirting is a lot like deepthroating. Some women just can't do it."

"It might come in handy to know anyway," I say, "just in case we meet anyone else?"

Vera nodded absently. She continued to survey the blast area for a few minutes while Leah composed herself.

"Jaimie, are you gonna learn too?"

"Don't need to," I called out from the bathroom. "I already squirt."

Leah punctuated my sentence with a loud burp. "You sure do," she then said. All three of us had a good laugh at that.

"Ok. First of all, down this," she said, tossing a bottle of water from her backpack to Vera. "Can't do it if you're dehydrated."

She had to set down the camera for a moment while she popped the cap off and chugged the bottle. Leah directed her over to the bed. She laid down on her back, and Leah knelt down next to her. I scooped up the camera and settled in at the edge of the bed. I might as well not have existed though.

"Next, we've gotta get you close..."

"Oh, I'm already pretty worked up!"

"Alrighty then! Ok, so most beginners wanna do something like this," she said, holding her hand flat out. Then she curled her middle and ring fingers in like a hook, not tight. "You're gonna do it like this for a few reasons. One, when you put these two, " she pointed to her middle and ring fingers, "up inside, you wanna kinda pull up, and they should be at or near your g-spot. That's crucial."

Then she pointed to the upper pad of her palm. "You wanna put those two fingers in, and when you pull up, this part will be kinda over the urethral opening. It's a very minor erogenous zone, but it helps to get it worked up too. Here..." She reached down and spread Vera's legs out. "I'd demonstrate on myself, but that'd be bad." She took her hooked hand and slid her middle two fingers up into Vera's pussy. Vera took a shuddering breath, her eyes heavy lidded. "Yeah, see? That's your g-spot." Leah pulled up on the top of Vera's pussy, and made this fast, side-to-side jerk from the wrist. Vera's whole middle section convulsed, and her legs started collapse inward.

"Ok. Couple things. When I do this," she says as she makes another quick jerk, "the base of my palm is on your clit. You can press harder or softer there as you need to, but pressure from your fingertips and the pads are doing most of the work. Also, did you see how when I started that, your whole body wanted to tighten up? That's a natural reaction, but if you don't keep your legs apart you'll stop yourself from being able to squirt. Some girls need their legs held apart so they don't squeeze shut."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers
12