The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers

Vera nodded, although I could see she was painfully close to an orgasm and all this talk is driving her mad.

"When you get close, and you're doing it right, it will feel like you have to pee. The natural reaction is to tighten up like you did. You can't do that. For me, it's all about relaxing right when I feel that, like I'm letting go. Some other things I've read say you want to 'push'. The real kicker is that any or all of that might not work for you. You might need a completely different combination of stimulations, but this seems to be the way most women start learning."

"Ok," Vera said breathlessly, and Leah finally became aware of how turned on she was.

"Well then. With your permission?"

Vera nodded enthusiastically and settled back on her elbows. I move around to the Vera's side, opposite Leah. It's all in her wrists and elbow when she starts. "Ooooo! Easier on the clit!"

Leah just noded. The next time she started up, her hand was moving like a little jackhammer, making the wettest, slushiest sound I've ever heard a pussy make. Vera throws her head back and cries out, but she's leaned forward again and slack jawed instantly.

"Relax, relax."

Vera eyebrows are completely downturned. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was in real pain, but that was never a thing she cared for or allowed. She wouldn't be just laying there taking it. No, that was a glorious expression. She gave birth to a primordial groan that I felt in my loins.

"Do you feel it? Like you need to pee?"

Vera nods and tries to say yes, but it just comes out as "uuuuUuuuuuuUuuuuungh."

"Relax. It's not urine. You don't need to stop it." I saw her knees twitch, and I reached out a hand to steady the near one. Leah reached down with her free hand to do the same for the other.

Vera's whine got louder and louder. Suddenly her eyes rolled up and she starts waaaaaiiiiiling!!! Her whole body started twitching and I had to fight to keep her knee from tucking in. Leah whipped her hand away, and it's the most incredible thing...

Vera ejaculated a stream like a small hose! The volume of it is incredible, not to mention the distance!! She looked like she was having a siezure!! Her toes were curled down, her arms stopped being able to support her, and she fell backwards. She sorta writhed around, and the whole time, Leah was just grinning and biting her lip.

"Now watch this..." she said. Just as Vera stopped convulsing, Leah slipped her hand back in her pussy and starts back up again. Vera's back arched up, and her knees start fighting to close again. Leah keeps that up for another 15 seconds, and when she stopped this time, Vera's pussy erupts again, this time in a wide spray that easily hits her feet and a little beyond. "If she really wanted to and she had the fluid in her to keep that up, she could just keep starting herself back up once she's at this point. I've seen amatuer porn where women squirt off and on for like 5 or 6 minutes."

"What about you?"

"Well, it's really different for me. Giving oral sex is what gets me there. I can almost do it without any touching down there at all, but not quite. But no. I can't go on and on like that. I can extend an orgasm, but only for like 20 or 30 seconds."

"That is phenomenal. Truly. She can't say it just yet, but she's gonna be thanking you in a minute."

Vera had just been rolling on her side the whole time, and gave us a thumbs up when I mentioned it. I laid a hand on her hip, and she laid her hand on top of that.

"That was really fucking impressive baby!"

"I win," she said weakly.

"Well you're certainly ready to go again," Leah said with a giggle. I had just barely noticed becoming fully erect when Vera was cumming.

"Can we try anal?" oh god, please say yes. Please say yes.

"We... we can try, but that might be too much for me." Leah was really hesitant. I set the camera on the tripod as Leah rolled over onto her hands and knees. How did I miss how cute her ass is? I grabbed the bottle of lube as I excitedly leapt around the bed. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

She kept looking back at my cock with concern, which of course only got me more aroused. Good god, my cock felt full to bursting with blood...

I got on my knees a little behind her and lubed up a finger. She peered worriedly over her shoulder as I started. Oh lord, it was tight. Pull out, add lube, two fingers. Index and middle finger, sliding in and out of her ass. I pushed them in deep and start wiggling them around. That drew a response in the form of a coo.

Pull out, lube up, three fingers. Fuck, it was tight. Her anus was crushing my fingers together. I remember thinking 'If I can pull this off, it's gonna be like fucking... fuck. I can't even think of a good analogy. Later, when I fuck tight things, they will be like this!'

I worked three fingers for a while, slowly stretching out from the cluster she crushed them into. I felt so... hungry... staring down at her ass. What the hell is happening...

Eventually I just couldn't take it any more. I squirted lube liberally up and down my cock, spent the least amount of effort possible smearing it on beyond the head, and then I was knocking on the door.

"Be gentle," she said, looking back at me. I nodded as my hands settle on her hips. It was Christmas... I just kept the head pressed against her for a moment, enjoying the view, enjoying the size discrepancy. I pushed a little, but her ass didn't budge. I started over and push a little harder and Leah whimpered, but I still got nowhere. I pushed just a little harder, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand POP!!!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnggggggnnnnnnnn!!!"

I'm panting. Her ass is soooooo tight. She just kept grunting, even though I wasn't pushing anymore. The view was... tremendous...

"I'm gonna go a little further," I said, and it wasn't a question. Even though she was still grunting through gritted teeth. My fingers pinched down, pressing into her soft, fleshy hips for traction, and I pushed an inch further, and then an inch further.

She cried out now. "Stay there!! Stay there!!!" She reached one hand back behind her to wave awkwardly. I bit my lip, and I was seriously considering trying for another inch, but then-

"Jaimie!" Vera's voice snaps me out of it. "Behave!"

"Hoooooooly shit, I'm so sorry!" I delicately pulled my cock back out of her ass, but she was shaking her head at me.

"No, I should have known that wouldn't work. I got you all worked up, and then balked. It's totally ok."

Vera was giving me the stink eye. She somehow knew I wanted to go further, but then it disappeared.

"I have something I want to try then," she said. Leah seemed all too eager. Vera laid down on the floor on her back, and beckoned her over. "When you get close, let me know," Vera said. Leah nodded and plants her pussy down on Vera's face. I could see where this was going.

I let Vera work on her pussy for a while. It was mostly clit play, but Leah let herself relax and enjoy it. After a minute, I step up next to them. Leah greeted my cock like a long lost friend. I couldn't get it down her throat at that angle, so I just hit her throat. At first, I tried not to hit it too hard, but she was humming from what Vera was doing to her.

"mmmmmmmhurkmmmmmmmmmmmhurkmmmmmmmmmhurk."

That drove me crazy. She had one hand tweaking one of her crazy little puffy nipples, and the other one was a fist in Vera's hair.

"Hurkmmmmmmmmmmmmmhurkmmmmmmmmmmmhurkmmmmmmmmmmhurk"

Suddenly she pulled back and taps Vera on the head.

"Sit on my chest and cum on my face," she blurted out between gasps. Leah rolled back so her ass was planted just above Vera's tits, and stareds that crazy strum rub again. Leah's face pinched in, teeth gritted. In seconds, she was spraying Vera's face with a mist of girlcum and crying out so loudly the room surely couldn't have containted it. Vera had her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth wide open to catch what she could. I was mesmerized, watching Vera's face from over Leah's shoulder.

"It's... kind of sweet?"

"Your welcome," Leah said, smiling. She started rubbing herself, building up steam again. "hmmmmmmmm are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

With a cry of release, Leah unloaded another spray all over Vera's face. Vera whipped her head from side to side to clear it from her eyes, and she's all smiles when she saw Leah go back.

"I think I can do one more good one." She sounded like a phone sex operator when she said it, probably because she was exactly as turned on as they all pretend to be! This time, Vera grabbed Leah's ass and pulled her a little closer. She took a little longer working herself up to this one, and right as she cried out and pulled her hand away, Vera craneds her neck as far forward as she can reach. Most of it went in her mouth, but her whole face was drenched.

Leah fell away, exhausted, and I immediately crawled on top of Vera. She was only too eager to kiss me back. I scooped up her head, cradling it in a loving embrace while her tongue shared Leah's incredible treasure with me. My cock was still between us, underside pushed down between her pussy lips. I ground on her for a minute while we kissed, but getting it inside her was my first order of business once she pulled away.

She reached down and grabbed her legs behind her knees. She was unbelievably wet, and the floor around her is a mess of various fluids. I don't need to use anything to squeeze my cock back home, and she cried out when I did.

No matter how many other people we found for me to put my cock into, there's nothing like Vera's pussy. She's sooooo warm, and all those incredible muscles... ugh. She had the faintest trace of a smile underneath me. We stared as I pounded her over and over. Long, hard thrusts with a brief pause each time my balls slapped her ass.

I came first. I bent almost 90° backwards, cramming my skin hammer inside her, and she slipped her hand down to abuse her clit. She squirmed and writhed on the floor, and the tighter she squeezed my dick, the more of my cum she pushed out on all sides. She didn't need long to finish herself. I had to fight to keep my cock in there though, as she was really squeezing, but it felt amazing while she did. There was no cursing, just full throated wailing, and by the time she finally settled back and took a breath, I needed to do the same. I didn't quite fall forward on her, but it was close. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, and her legs wrapped around my waist. I wished the angle permitted me to do more than just lay on her, but it didn't. One of her hands ran lightly through my hair...

"I love you," she whispered.

...

...

...

I pushed myself up just enough to be able to look down at her. She'd never said that before. "I love you too..." She smiled softly and tucked a few stray hairs back behind my ear. "I don't understand."

"Awwwww!" Leah said, sitting a few feet away. I'd completely forgotten she was still here. "She's saying she can be herself in front of you! Do you have any idea how rare that is?!" She started rapidly waving at her eyes, but it didn't stop a few tears from running down her cheek. I looked down, and Vera still had that light smile.

"Leah, can you go...uh...take a shower for a little while?" I asked. "And turn off the camera while you're up..."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers
12