The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see Casey could use a trip to the ladies room. Would you two like to join us?"

"If we all go, won't we lose this table?"

"Oh we weren't planning on coming back. Were you?" Kelly smirks as she gathers up her bag. Casey is out of the booth first, followed by Vera and me from the other side. Vera and I start walking, but Casey waits for her amazon.

***

"Holy shit, I love your boots!" Vera gushes over Caseys knee-high boots once we get into the bathroom. Kelly locks the door once it's clear we're the only ones in here. I hadn't realized Casey was so tall. We're all wearing some kind of heel... if I'm 5'4", and Vera is 5'5", that makes them both... 5'7"? Casey might even be 5'8".

"Thanks! They're new!" She twists, kicking one heeled foot up behind her. Damn, that's a nice ass.

I splash a little water on my face. Fortunately she threw something clear when my eyes were closed. From the smell, it was mostly vodka. I only need a few seconds to be clean and fresh, but Casey is in worse shape.

"Vera, would you give her a hand?"

"Of course!" She reaches into her purse and pulls out a little container of makeup wipes she's always got handy. "You are so pretty," she starts.

"So," Kelly says as she comes over next to me, "you've either got the best implants in history, a hell of a childhood story, or a hell of a plastic surgeon!"

"This is the one that isn't natural," I say, as I yank up on the front of my skirt and pull out my dick. I lift it up over the counter and begin relieving myself. "OOOOOOOooooooooh god, the post-cum piss is amazing....."

"How drunk is she?" Kelly asks over her shoulder.

"Is she ohhhhh, she's peein' in the sink!" Vera's laugh rings loudly in the room. "Priceless."

"Is she too drunk to keep going?"

"I doubt it. You know how some people are happy drunks, or angry drunks, or silly drunks? Jaimie's a horny drunk. She can only hide it to a certain point, and I think we're looking at that in the rear view mirror... ok. How about that."

Casey smacks her lips a few times and nods. "I love this shade! Where did you get it?!"

"Sephora!"

Kelly, meanwhile, has just been drinking in my cock with her eyes.

"Did you want to, ah..."

"Oh, no. 's much as I would love to, tonight is her turn," she says, jerking her thumb over her shoulder at Casey. Casey, meanwhile is bouncing up and down in front of the mirror. She's got her beret pinned back in place, looking just as cute as the first time I saw her

"Shall we then? I was hoping we could share a cab back to our place..." Casey looks delighted by Kelly's suggestion. Vera shrugs, and I nod.

Kelly seems to have something specific in mind as she hails and rejects a few taxis. Finally, a wide yellow Chevy pulls up, and she smiles. "Vera first, then me, and then, oh. Casey, will you be a dear and sit on Jaimie's lap?" Hell yeah!!! Vera gives me such a grin as she ducks down inside.

"There's room in the front," the cabbie says, but none of us listen. Kelly slides inside, and then I follow. I get a great view of Casey's legs as she steps in over me, and settles partially on my thigh and partially on Kelly's. Just lovely...

Kelly gives the cabbie the address, and as soon as we get moving, Caseys hand is pulling back my skirt. She's half turned toward me, and her smile is devilish.

"Could you take Buona Vista?" Kelly asks. Casey's hand is so soft. Not a callous or rough spot to be found. Not that I mind a little roughness, but the lack of it is... something!Sober Jaimie!!!{cue theme music} would probably know the right word. Adjective. Something.

"Uh, that's a little out of the way, and the road's a little rough from construction..." Her touch is magnificent. I can already feel myself starting to thicken again.

"We don't mind the bumps, and I really like the view at night."

"Whatever you say, lady!"

After a few minutes, I'm hard and eager for more. Casey taps her friends leg, and she starts rooting through her purse. After a minute, she pulls out a little purple bottle. She empties a little into one hand and passes it to Casey. I watch with widened eyes as Kelly reaches up beneath Caseys skirt, searches for a second with her tongue out, and then pulls down with an "ah ha!" Several of her fingers are poking through a hole in the leotard. She tugs it down until it's nearly beneath Caseys ass, and then more of her hand disappears through it. Casey fidgets as the leotard is pulled a little tighter around her, and gives a little coo as she pours out a little lube and starts rubbing me down again.

"Strawb, I think I dropped my pen..."

Casey gives me a big eyed grin as she pivots on my thigh and leans across the seat to paw around Vera's feet. Vera is straining back in her seat to watch slack jawed. Kelly grasps my cock in her hand, and guides it towards Casey's wet and shiny asshole. The angry red head pushes up against her, and... "OooooOOOOOOoooh, that's a big pen!" Casey exclaims as she starts to scoot backwards on my lap. The cabbie is arching an eyebrow at us in the mirror, but he's otherwise unaware that one girl in his backseat has three inches of her nearly 11 inch cock shoved in another girls ass. Four inches. And counting.

She doesn't sit up at first. She just keeps backing farther and farther onto it. She's huffing and puffing, but when the cabbie looks back, Kelly just glares at him.

"It's such a lovely pen," Casey says, straining a little. "Where did you nnnngh, find it?"

"In a bar," Kelly says with a laugh. "I like it too. Has a nice grip."

"Huuuuuuuu I think my favorite part is the ink." Vera is squealing on the other side as Casey finally sits back and takes the rest of it in one smooth motion. My eyes barely come up past her shoulders, slouched like I am. My entire lower lip has been sucked into my mouth, and I'm turning red from not being able to vocalize the wonderfulness my cock is experiencing. Casey peeks over her shoulder at me and wiggles her eyebrows as we make a right turn and immediately, the whole car jostles. Buona Vista, I presume?

I can't hold it in anymore, and I let out a loud moan. The jostle wiggled just that much more cock inside her, and her whole body tensed in the way one can only do subconsciously. My arms wrap around her stomach, and her hands lay over mine gently. Another pothole. This time, when I moan, everyone moans with me.

"I'm really sorry, but you told me to go this way," the cabbie says defensively.

"You're doin a great job!" Kelly says. One more bump, and then we start driving over a section that feels almost unpaved. Constant jittering... like that time I humped the dryer in college on a dare from Vera. Casey is still grinning, but her eyes are pinched shut. One of her hands lets go of mine, and she reaches out to Kelly. Kelly grabs her hand, beaming. "You're doin great too..."

It's like the longest rumble strip in existence. Mile after mile of vibratto-inducing, ass-shaking, cock-crushing road. It's amazing. Kelly and Casey are just staring at each other. Kelly looks like she's feeling it with her, but I think it's just empathy. I move one hand down to Casey's thigh. My fingertips are right at the edge of her skirt. Kelly nods, and I feel Casey take a deep, deep breath. Suddenly her hand is guiding mine up her skirt, sliding up inch after inch of her thigh until she presses my hand on her abdomen.

Wait. That's not her abdomen. It's hard, but it's harder than taught muscle should be. Plus the shape is wrong. Kelly and Casey are still staring at each other. I can only see Kelly, but her smile is warm now, warm and supportive...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!

My hand presses more fully around her cock. There's two of us?! My other hand slides up underneath her oversized t-shirt. I can feel her bra, but underneath, it's not quite right...

Oh my god, they're falsies.

"It's a trap!" I say, almost giggling. My hands both hold her tightly to me. I don't want her to get the wrong idea...

"Nah, the cops usually wait a few streets over," the cabbie replies absently. Vera looks over at me quizzically, but I can't get any more out as we pass over another particularly rough patch of road. The jostling knocks her (...? No reason to change now) as much as an inch or two up in the air, and she gives a little coo each time she thumps back down. Oh, this is amazing...

My hand starts to stroke her cock over the leotard. I can't get a great feel for the size or girth underneath her skirt, but I don't care. She's socuuuuute!!!I just let the friction do its thing. I take my hand out from underneath her skirt and come in from the waistband. The area of the leotard near the tip is damp with precum. Not enough to have been a full load, but certainly not dry!

My brain is useless. Between the alcohol and the hormone stew, I'm little more than a cock that drools. My own asshole is starting to tingle, anticipating...

"If you want to fuck me in the ass when we get there, you can," I whisper. Casey finally breaks her staring contest with Kelly, and they both look at me nodding. Kelly leans over to whisper with Vera. I barely register her reactions. I just tuck my head in against Casey's shoulder blade and hold her close as she bounces up and down on my cock for the next few minutes.

10 minutes after that, we're finally coming to a stop. Every time I started to feel just a little smaller inside her, either Casey clenched with great force or a pothole got us both back to full sail. Casey opens the door and pokes her head out, and just as she stands up, my cock pops out of her ass with a loudschlurp. The cabbie, who had just raised an arm over the bench and turned back to us, forgot what he was about to say and just stared at my shiny, throbbing tower of lust.

I grinned and slid out. I tried shimmying my skirt back down once I was upright, but it did zero to hide my boner. All it did was push it down 45° and stretch over it. Casey was hopping back and forth from foot to foot, and as soon as I was more or less decent she grabbed my hand and started fast walking up the walkway to their beautiful little house. I peered over my shoulder just as we got to the steps to see that Kelly was unsuccessfully trying to pay the cabbie, who had not stopped staring at me. Vera was just laughing. What a rush!!

Casey fumbles a bit with the key, and once the door is open, she's hustling me inside. As she moves through their living room, she starts to lift her shirt up over her head...

"No!" I shout, suddenly feeling very decisive on the matter. "Keep it all on..." She turns around, pulling the shirt back into place. I look around and spy a pair of scissors on the kitchen counter. I grab them and drop down in front of her. Vera and Kelly are laughing as they come through the door to see me delicately cutting a hole in the front of Casey's leotard.

"I'm gonna need a new p..pair!" Casey says, hesitating when I finally have it large enough to fit my hand through to grasp her cock. That's easy enough to get through. Getting her balls through is a bit more difficult. It's like a great big game of Operation. I was great at Operation.

Casey's cock is somewhere north of 8 inches. I reach up, hold her skirt to her stomach, and take her in hungrily. Her moans are so small! Her cock is the biggest thing about her! It's too big for me to deepthroat, but she seems to really vibrate when she hits the back of my throat. I know I don't have half her technique, so I don't want to drag it out for too long. Her cock is rod straight and almost uniform in thickness all the way around. I'd have been very happy with a cock like this.

After a couple minutes of that, I head over to the couch. Casey follows right behind me. I climb up on it backwards, hands gripping the back and knees pulled together tightly beneath me. Casey pulls the little purple bottle out of her bra and lays of stream of lube down the middle of my cheeks. Cut to one minute later, and oh that's wonderful...

I partially regret having predominantly sought out women during our trek. Granted, I wanted to be the one doing the fucking, and I was, but I've neglected my ass. Oooooooooh god, I love this. Suddenly, I remember that Vera and Kelly are here too. One of them has a camera in my face.

"No, don't look at me! Keep making that face you were making just now! That was awesome!"

"I'm gonna go back to enjoying anal sex now," I say dreamily, and I put them out of my mind. The only thing that matters in my universe is the foreign object inserted into my rectum. And the cries of the girl behind me. I've already cum once. I'm a little worked up, but I'm ok. She's gotta be ready to explode, though! I would be! I push my head down into the pillow, and there's just enough room for me to look down below. My cock, still awfully hard, is bouncing up and down. Never far enough down to pinch my balls, never far enough up to slap my stomach. More like half of a magic pencil trick...

Casey has a way of ramping up to each thrust. Her hips pick up speed, her fingers tighten, and her throat seems to clench and each groan becomes constricted and strangled. I half turn and look back at her over my shoulder. It's such an impossible sight, and such a turn on!

I lick my lips unconsciously. Casey's eyes goggle when I do, staring and cuming on the spot. I wiggle my ass around as she manages a few final pushes. I can feel her cock shuddering against the rim of my ass, and even though I can't feel how much she just shot into me, I'm guessing it's a lot. She stays deep inside me for a while. I keep clenching and releasing, and Casey just hums along. I'm in no hurry, although my cock feels otherwise. It's anxious to get back to her ass...

When she finally pulls out, she does so extremely slowly. I'm buzzed to do more, so I hop off the couch and skip around past her to their bedroom, cock bouncing this way and that while I prance. I'm ready for it to be naked time now, so I set the example by stripping out of all my clothes at the end of the hall. Their bed is kinda high... Casey's shirt and skirt are gone before she gets to the bedroom, although the leotard takes some effort. The only thing she's still wearing is the beret, which is an awesome look.

I want to do this from my back, so I launch myself up onto it and prop myself up on my elbows. Casey is starting to get her second wind now, as she clambers up onto the bed. She stands over my knees, facing away, and settles herself over me. I grasp my cock at the base, keeping it steady... When she squats, her asshole opens up just a bit. It's so pink...

She starts to lower herself onto me, but I brace her back when she's about halfway down with one hand. That's a hard position to keep up for very long. Plus, she just plowed my ass for 6 minutes, and before that, spent 10 minutes curled up underneath a desk. Her legs can use a break. Instead, I start launching myself up off the bed at her, smacking my hips into her ass before falling back down to the bed. My balls feel like my breasts did the last time I tried to use a trampoline, but it's not enough to slow me down. I want to be inside her little ass...

Suddenly, I'm aware of Kelly and Vera again. Vera has the camera, and Kelly crouching right in front of Casey. She puts a hand on my thigh, and I reluctantly slow to a stop. I lay all the way back down and peer back and forth around my cock trying to see what's happening. Kelly's hand moves to my cock. Either I'm still super lubed, or her hand is, because she's gliding along with barely any feel. My eyes follow her hand up, and then down my shaft, and then up, and then down, and then up, up, up...

Casey groans as first one, and then two of Kelly's fingers join the top half of my cock in her ass. She's piggy-backing her way in on my cock, so the extra bit her fingers stretch is blue on black, but then it's three fingers. She pulls her hand out, and wraps it tightly around my cock just below the head, at the thinnest part. She pulls me up, and I thrust slowly. There's a deafening silence roaring in my ears when I both watch and feel her hand disappear inside Casey's ass. Great Caeser's Ghost, it's tight now! I keep pushing until my thighs are pretty close to her ass and hold. Kelly's hand starts sliding in and out, and Fucking Shit she's jerking me off inside Casey's ass! What the fuck is happening?!?!

I can't not thrust at this. I literally can't. I have to fuck this. Slowly at first but faster every time, I start thrusting again. Kelly works opposite. Each time I pull out, and the thinnest part of my cock is at Casey's rim, Kelly has up to the middle of her forearm inside. Each time I push in, and the fattest part of my cock is stretching her for all she's worth, Kelly has pulled out to the wrist, the thinnest part. Her fingers stay in a rigid c shape, bracing and hugging my cock inside Casey's ass. If this was just porn, I'd cum pretty quick watching it.

It's not porn. That's my cock in there. It happens even quicker. When I collapse, Casey collapses harder, doubling me up around her. It knocks all of the air out of me. Everything clenches, and for just a moment, I'm seeing stars. It's the greatest orgasm of my life.

It's several minutes before I really start to wake back up. Off in the dining room, I can see Vera and Casey talking excitedly. Casey is still naked, but there's something different about the way he's standing. Even from 20 yards away, I can tell that's a guy.

"Yeah, he can just switch it on and off," Kelly says. She'd been sitting on the bed next to me, watching.

"What are they talking about?"

"I don't know. Some techie garbage. Cameras or something."

"That... tracks. She's doing a lot of this," I say, waving my hands in the air as I start to sit up. "...with the hands. I always thought she was doing it to try and distract me during computer conversations to keep me dumb, but maybe she's just that hard up for someone to talk shop with!" My eyes don't want to focus that far away, so I let them go limp and stare around the room I've just spend the last 10 minutes defiling. Lots of pictures...Kelly hands me a bottle of water.

"How're you feelin'?"

"Still pretty drunk, but the haze is lifting. For a while there, I could see you two walking around us, and I could see your lips moving. I don't think I heard a word of it, and I'll be damned if I remember that you were here at all tonight. No offense..." Part of my brain has decided to focus on a picture hanging from the wall. I'll be damned if the rest of me knows why, but...

"Oh believe me, none taken. I'm just really glad to see Casey had a good time. Thank you for that, by the way."

"So is watching your thing?"

"No, not really. I mean, it's nice, butthat'snot my thing." Her tone is implying that her thing is right there, but I'll be damned if I know where. Where'sSober Jaimie!!!{cue theme music} when I need her? That picture... ...

"Wait, you two are married?"

"Yup!" She gives me a broad smile. "8 years and two wonderful kids!"

I stare at her, sitting there next to me on the bed.

"It's funny now. We were really growing apart after Jennifer, our second, was born. I thought he was having an affair, and I was going through some stuff on my own. And then, one day, I came home and caught him trying on some of my clothes."

When I look over at Casey, even though he's still naked, I don't see the girl. It must be because I'm drunk.

"We still really loved each other, and we had the kids, so we tried therapy, but that was less than useless. Then, one day, Casey asked me if we could try something a little more unorthodox; he wanted to watch porn together. At first, it was good for our sex life because it was easier. That alone was huge. We could both get on the same page, and be ready to go. But then, after a while, we both began to pick slightly more....erm...specific porn. Then sometimes, we'd just talk about what we were seeing and what we liked about it. We realized that we were both becoming bi. Or we'd always been but didn't know it. Or didn't want to admit it. I don't know. All I know is that once we realized how committed we were to each other, and how genuinely we just wanted the other one to be happy, everything else became easier."