The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"How did I get into your bed?"

Roy chuckles. "I insisted. You kept saying you could get there on your own, but you had to steady yourself on my shoulder the whole way."

"That sounds about right," I say, taking another sip. "By the way, we would have accepted anything other than 'you carried me' or 'spontaneous relocation'." Another sip.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Telling you that dudes are A-ok. Why, what else happened?"

"You told me a little bit about how you two met, which I'd never heard. After you finished that story, you kinda just sat there for a little while lost in thought. I didn't know what to say, so I started drumming my fingers. I do that sometimes, when I'm nervous. Then you started singing 'One (is the loneliest number)' to the beat."

"What?!"

Roy nodded. "Yup. I wasn't playing anything in particular, but when you started belting that out, it seemed to fit."

"Did you stop me?"

"No, I joined in! We sounded awesome, and I don't just think it was because I was drunk. I sang the high parts and pounded out the drums."

"When we tell this story later, maybe we leave that part out."

"You know, in the second chorus when the lyric is 'Number!!!'? You just about cracked a vocal chord hitting that."

"I have been called the songbird of my generation. By people who've heard me."

"Ha! Wait... Is that from Step Brothers?"

I nod, chortling a little and taking another sip.

"You know, Ms. Bradley, I think we may have something here."

I raise up my coffee cup towards him. "Nostrovia."

Clink.

Once he gets vertical, Roy heads into the kitchen and cooks up some bacon. I refill my coffee.

"I didn't even know I knew all the lyrics to that song," I say, and slump down at the kitchen table.

"Well it's not exactly obscure, but it is 40 years old."

Roy finishes with the bacon and brings it over to the table piled high on one plate with a couple of aspirin for each of us. It's the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. We polish off the plate in silence. Now that the coffee is kicking in, I figure that I can't put it off any more.

"Roy, I've gotta tell you a couple more things. Maybe I should have lead with these things, but I hope you'll understand why I'm hesitant."

"Ok... " He says, sounding like he's just lost all the confidence he had in this plan.

"First of all, I have a lot of money. I mean, a lot a lot."

"Are you Oprah rich?"

"Not quite. I won the lottery. I might catch her if my investment people keep going like they have been, but suffice it to say that I have enough."

"Ok..."

"The money is mine. I'm a pretty generous person, but it's mine. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm being a dick, but it's been hard having people try to crawl back into my life to get a piece. I've had to be...kind of harsh about it...with everyone. Except Vera. The money never mattered to her."

"Ok."

"So when you were asking yesterday if we'd move here... We could. We could live anywhere, but both of us are pretty comfortable where we are. I know I am, although I can only guess for her... You're a mechanic, right?"

"Yeah. I could do that anywhere."

"Ok." I took a deep breath. "You might not..."

"No. I would still want to work."

"Ok." I try to swallow, but it gets caught in my throat. "Ok. Ok."

"Ok?"

"Ok. This is hard." I finish off the rest of my coffee, and get up. I open up his freezer, pull out the nearly empty vodka bottle, grab a shot glass, and sit back down. Roy looks totally bewildered as I pour myself a shot and down it. "I have a dick." The vodka burn is a welcome distraction from the awkward silence that follows.

"Yeah...you really couldn't have lead with that, could you?"

"Nope," I croak. I stare at the vodka bottle, desperately wanting a little more courage, but it's just a bad idea all around.

"You have a dick."

"Yup." I stare down into the empty coffee mug, and then at the empty plate. It would be great to have something to do with my hands right now.

"So, are you're not really a lesbian?"
"No, I'm a woman. 100%. I just also have 5% of a man."

"So you're 105% of a person?"

"Yeah..."

"I don't understand."

I did my best to explain that I had my own void, and the path I'd taken to try and correct it. Roy stared silently, barely nodding his head, until I was done.

"Alright, I have a question then."

"Shoot." I feel exhausted. It's such a hard subject to broach when you care what the other person thinks. It felt weird to think that I cared what he thought, but he seemed like an alright guy. More importantly, he was important to Vera.

"If you have a dick, why do you think bringing me back will help?"

I looked at him for a minute. "I don't understand."

"If you've already got a penis and a vagina, What am I doing then?"

"Roy, no. I'm not into chicks because dongs are evil. I prefer what they give me emotionally. The same thing goes for straight chicks. I wouldn't give them what they need, even if they like dicks, vibrators and being eaten out. It's more than just having the necessary plumbing. I didn't get personality implants too, just the hardware."

Roy scratches his chin thoughtfully and leans back.

"Can I see it?" It's hard to look at him. For the first time since Vera walked in on me in the shower, I feel like a freak. "I just... want to know what I'm getting into."

I reach out and grab the vodka bottle, taking a swig as I stand up. "Yeah. I'll be back in a minute." I set the bottle down, walk back to his bedroom and close the door.

I hadn't really thought I was gonna get through this fully clothed, had I? I drop down on the side of the bed and take a deep breath. Then two. I'm nervous. Damnit, why do I care what he thinks? I just spent 6 months careening in and out of naked encounterslivingfor the moment complete strangers saw it...

Because he's my best hope to keep Vera in my life. His opinion matters. Oh god, it matters a lot.

I start to hyperventilate a little. Oh god, what do I do? It feels like this whole episode, everything from the fight until this moment, now hinges on what he thinks of a pound and a half of flesh tucked into my pant leg....Oh God!

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. I gasp and start rubbing at my eyes with my palms. Roy peeks his head in after a second.

"Jaimie? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

I shake my head as he walks across the room to sit down next to me. "No, it's ok. It's a lot to ask of you to just sign on blind. This whole thing has been a sidewinder. I'm just frazzled." I start to get up, but he puts a hand on my shoulder and easily keeps me down.

"No. If you were just a regular girl, I wouldn't have asked. It was unfair. I want to do this. I want to do this for Vera," and after a pause he added, "and for myself."

I laugh-cry a little, still rubbing my face with my palms. "You know, if I spend the rest of my life explaining it, you'll still never know how much I needed to hear that." I can't stop from sniffling. His hand on my shoulder is comforting, and he gives me a minute to compose myself a little before continuing

"Truth be told, I asked because I want to see it for myself. I shouldn't have tried to make it about you needing to show me."

"Well, there's nothing sexier than a crying, sniffling girl showing you her surgically enhanced genitals, is there?" I laugh as I get up, but it comes out all nasally.

"Jaimie you don't have to do this now."

'No. It's ok. I want to." I sound a little more like myself as I turn around, and unbutton my jeans. One more deep breath. I tuck my thumbs in the waistband of my jeans and my boxers, and down they go. "I know. Not the sexiest ensemble, but I had very little options for clothes after I ran out the door." My dick is being shy, and I can't stop my hands from fidgeting; smoothing out my shirt, picking off a piece of lint, clenching and unclenching. Roy looks at it for a second, and then up at me with a nod.

"Roy, do you not know where to look?"

"I admit, I'm a little unsure of the protocol for a situation like this..."

"We're making this up as we go along. It's ok to look at it."

"Well alright then." Roy looks down again, tilting his head a little. "Man, you got a good one..."

"Right?!"

"Yeah. But it suits you."

"I know! When I was recovering and couldn't see it, I was worried that my hips were gonna make it look small..."

"No, it's just the right amount of width..." The awkwardness of the conversation hits me. I'm not sure what else to say. Roy is staring more intently now.

"You know how you were saying that the plumbing isn't as important?" I nod. "Whenever I look for porn, I need it to have a big dick like that, and it's all I look at. I'm not gay, but sometimes I can't stop staring."

"There's nothing wrong with that," I say. "Wait, aren't you around this size too?" He nods and stands up. His erection is pushed down his pants. It doesn't seem as impressive against his leg, but then he's nearly a foot taller than I am. I can feel my cock stir looking down at the bulge in his pants.

When he pulls them down, his cock springs up and smacks his stomach. He's definitely bigger than me, but I have the illusion of being much bigger since I'm so much shorter. It's getting harder now

"Man, that's impressive," I say. "Can you suck on it?"

"Me? No, I'm not nearly flexible enough." I start to smile. "Wait a minute, you can?" I nod, grinning. "Can I see it?"

I strip off my shirt and bra without really thinking about it and hop down next to the ottoman at the end of his bed. I roll back onto my shoulders and spin so my back is against the ottoman, and I'm basically laying on my neck.

"I haven't done this in months," I say, grinning even wider for a moment. Slowly, I curl in on myself, knees coming down past my head to graze just above the carpet. When the head presses against my lips, I lock eyes with him. Roy is squatted down next to me, cock fully rigid and hovering just to my left.

With a long exhale, my torso compresses even further, and I slide my lips along the first four inches of my wonderful cock. Roy makes a long "awwwww" sound. I inhale, straightening and pulling out all but the head, and then exhale and back down. I blink slowly, partially to drive him wild, and partially because I'm driving myself wild. My tits are pressed up against my thighs, and each trip up and down rubs them skin to skin. I reach one hand around my thighs to press gently against my asshole while the other hand reaches out for his cock. Roy hardly notices at first, staring so intently at me giving myself a blowjob. It's flattering.

"Roy?" He doesn't move right away, so I keep stroking him off while I lower my cock back down to my mouth and inhale as much as I can take. On my next breath, I pull out again.

"Roy?"

"Uhhh, yes?"

"Why don't you put this in my ass?"

"Are you serious right now?!" I try to nod, but I can barely move my head, so I just say

"Yes."

Roy runs out of my field of vision, so I let myself enjoy the moment. I try to keep my breathing short so as much of it stays in my mouth as possible. Then Roy is climbing over me to sit above me on the ottoman.

"You've got quite a view from up there, huh?" I say, giggling for a second before sucking it back it. Roy's focus is relentless though. He squirts a healthy amount of lube on my ass, and fingers it all around. He pushes harder and harder until they're a few inches inside. His fingers in my ass are unexpected, and it teases out a little squeal from me. Another squirt just out of my field of vision, but I can hear him rubbing it all over that mammoth cock of his. When he pops back out above me, I start to get butterflies in my stomach. I'd never really thought about doing this, but it felt so right to suggest in the moment. As he leans over me and squats down, both our eyes are locked on the tip of his cock. I feel him press against me, and he holds it for a second while he looks down at me. After a second, he pushes down.

I groan loudly around my cock. As he pushes, I feel my back stretching, and new lengths of cock enter my mouth. I feel my jaw stretch just a little too. It's sooooo much. He pulls out a little, and my body uncompresses. This time, when he pushes down, I push back. As I straighten out, my cock pulls almost all the way out of my mouth. Roy wasn't expecting me to come up while he was going down, and just like that, most of his cock is in my ass.

"Get it in there," I said breathlessly. "Push harder."

Roy reached back and grabbed hold of the bed to brace himself, and then started ramming his dick down. I feel his balls slap my ass cheeks on the first push, and his thighs the next. Sweet christ, that thing is huge... My cock gets shoved down into my mouth. After about the fifth push, my cock hit my epiglottis. I have a slight gag reflex, but it's nothing I can't handle. Suddenly, Roy grabs my hips and lifts me just a little.

"Hey, how sensitive are your balls?"

"Somewhat, but less than for guys, I think. Why?" Roy doesn't answer. He just lowers me down and pins my cock against the back of my throat again. I see him scoop them up, and I can feel him slide them back over my pussy. His cock isthrobbingin my ass, which not only feels amazing, but it's causing my cock to throb a little. The whole thing is a giant throbfest. He puts two fingers in my pussy. I groan, as much as I'm able to, as he stretches the lips to one side, and then the other. I look up at him with just a hint of worry, but he's intent on my pussy. Pulls to one side, and then the other. The I feel him slide my balls back, and with a little pressure...Oooooh!! One ball is in...Oooooh both balls. Both balls are tucked into my pussy!!!

"This is the hottest thing I have ever seen..." Roy says, shortly before he begins pounding my ass. I can only take the pleasure thats assaulting me from all sides for a few minutes, and with very little warning, I cum in my mouth. I can't swallow all curled up like I am, and my mouth is overflowed with cum. I can just barely breath through my nose. My eyes flutter, and I float away in a sea of exquisite agony. Somewhere far away, Roy is yelling at the top of his lungs.

I almost fall to the side when he finally stands up and pulls out. Cum has run down my cheeks, and gotten into my hair. I swallow what remains, but the mess is made. Damn... I taste good today... I have to stretch back out slowly. Uncoiling is a wonderful pain in the post-fuck glow of tired muscles. Roy is leaning back against the bed, eyes goggling the ceiling.

"Oh my god. Watching your eyes bug out while you came in your mouth. That was amazing..." I delicately remove my balls from my pussy and roll over onto all fours. "That was a fuckton of cum. How long has it been for you?!"

"Two days," I say. Roy laughs incredulously.

"Oh my god, you look like some kind of sex zombie. Cum is allll over your face." I stick my tongue out at him and turn to the bathroom I saw. I spend a minute wiping off my face and catching his cum as it dribbles down my legs. I come out a few minutes later and sit down next to him on the ottoman.

"That was new for me," I say, still a little short of breath.

"Oooh, points for originality!"

I reach over and take hold of his cock. Itisimpressive.

"Easy, killer! It's still sensitive..."

"Sorry, sorry!" I say, politely putting it back where I found it.

"Wait, are you ready to go again?!"

"You bet your fucking ass I am," I say, grinning.

"Actually..."

"Actually what?"

"Would you?"

"...Would Iwhat?"

"You know... fuck me."

"Have you ever done that before?"

"Well, technically no..."

"And you want to start withthis?" I say, grabbing my cock at the base and pointing it at him.

"Well, I mean, I masturbate with a dildo sometimes."

"Let me see it."

Roy gets up and walks around his bed, and when he returns a few seconds later, he hands me a black butt plug. It not as thick as we are... but it's not nothing. I hold it in my hand for a minute, glancing back and forth between it and my cock.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Kind of. It feels like something we should get out of the way."

"Roy, come on. You don't have to do this toget it out of the way."

"Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Of course I do. It's a day that ends in Y," I say, grinning. "But that's not the point..."

"Then what's the problem?"

"If this is gonna be your first time, don't you want it to be special?"

"Do you love her?"

I'm shocked a little. "Of course I do."

"Then itisspecial. Do it for her. We're gonna be partners in this."

"I literally can't keep saying no to this, you know."

"Then what are you waiting for," he asks as he gets up and onto the bed. I pause for a minute longer, just watching him move. Roy is a muscular guy. I hadn't really seen it before. When he's bent over on the bed, I can't stop from tilting my head just a little and staring at his ass. It's heavily muscled, just like the rest of him. Not unlike Vera's ass, but larger and narrower at the same time.

"If Vera finds out you did this," I say as I crawl up onto the bed behind him, "she's gonna want to use her strapon."

"Then I guess we're gonna have to tell her." His frankness is shocking.

"Let me know if any of this feels uncomfortable." I crawl right up behind him on all fours, and settle back on my heels. He's so tall, his ass is right in front of my face. I reach between his legs and grab his semi-rigid cock, and start a downward, squeezing handjob. Like milking. After a few strokes, I plant my other hand across his ass and pull the cheek to the side with my thumb. When I lean in and press my tongue to his anus, he shudders, and his cock twitches in my hand.

"Relax, Roy. Just relax."

"Ok," he says. His voice trembles just a little.

This time when I put my tongue on his button, he doesn't flinch. I drag the tip up and down, pressing harder each time over. Roy is breathing heavily, but his cock is getting harder in my hands. That's a good sign.

I push down on his anus, and my tongue breaks through after some initial resistance. Once his cock becomes hard enough that I can't squeeze it and get anywhere, I lean back.

"I don't normally do this, but I'm gonna assign a safe word. Banana, ok? This might hurt, and that's alright. You can cry out, and I'll slow down, but I'm gonna keep going until you say banana, ok?"

"Ok."

"What's the word?"

"Banana." He doesn't sound annoyed, so I feel like I've handled that well. I spring up and square away behind him. The difference is our height is making this awkward. The tip of my cock only comes up just a little past his asshole when he's bent all the way over.

"Ok, I'm gonna need you to move up closer to the wall and kinda lean against it instead of bein bent over like this..."

He does so without comment. I scoot in behind him and throw a pillow under my knees. With him being up at like a 30 degree bend, his ass is much closer to my cock now. I wonder...

I squeeze up against him, cock pressed between his ass cheeks, and reach around his waist. If I lean just a little to the side..

"Oh yeah. This is gonna work," I say. I turn around and grab the lube bottle from where he tossed it earlier, and put a dime of it on my fingertip. Gently, I press it up between his cheeks and into his ass. He arches his back towards the wall at first. "Shhhhh. Relax. Just relax." He returns to the position I'd had him in before, and I work my finger in his ass for a minute. I grin, enjoying dragging it out, but eventually I pull it out and get to lubing up myself. I line up behind him, one hand on his hip and the other guiding my cock, when he turns his head to look over his shoulder at me.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers