The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,325 Followers

"Be gentle..." he whispers.

"Remember. Banana." With that, I begin pushing. Roy instantly cries out. I haven't quite gotten the head in, so I push for just a second longer until it pops into his ass, which draws another, louder yelp. I stay put for a few seconds. His ass is just about the tightest thing I've ever put my cock into. It's just shy of painful for me, so I can't imagine how much it hurts him..

When his breathing slows down, my fingers grip down on his waist for traction, and I push another inch or two inside. Now he's crying through gritted teeth.

"You don't have to go through with this," I say again, although I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'm gonna have to fucksomething. Roy just nods his head vigorously. This time, when my fingers tighten, he tenses in preparation.

Another inch or two. I've got about a third of my dick in his ass. For the first time, I begin to pull out a bit, only to push back to this point again. Out to the tip, back into his ass. Slightly faster. Out to the tip, back into his ass. Slightly faster.

After a minute or so, after pulling out to the tip, I go in really slowly and push to about the halfway mark. Roy grunts like he's dead lifting a car. The thrill of doing this to him is driving me out of my mind.

Out to the tip, back to the freckle. Slightly faster. Slightly faster. Slightly faster. Several minutes of this. He's taking this like a champ.

"One last push," I say, through gritted teeth of my own. Dear GOD he's tight. I pull out to the tip, drip some extra lube along the length of my cock, and this time I don't stop until my balls touch his thigh. Roy cries out during the last three inches.

I hold steady there. The pressure his ass is putting on my cock is almost enough to cross my eyes. He could make a diamond in there! My left hand slides around to grip the front of his hip, and I lean slightly to the right to get my other hand around to his cock. It feels like it wants to explode in my hand. I love the feel of my tits pushed up against his back like this.

From here, it's all hip action for me. I roll back and thrust, keeping myself close enough to keep my hand firmly on his cock. After a few experimental thrusts, I start jerking him off. Roy's cries have dropped to a low wail, warbling up and down in time with the rhythm of my cock in his ass. My hand has a great angle for the reach around, and the motion feels just like stroking myself off, so the muscle memory takes over. I tend to squeeze and jerk myself kind of hard, but Roy doesn't tap out.

From this angle, my cock is able to come about halfway out before pushing back in. I don't go for speed here, though. I let the size of my cock and the tightness of his ass do all the work. It's a slow, relentless drive, followed by an agonizing retreat.

Roy looks over his shoulder at me. His expression is unreadable, but it feels like a challenge. I keep the eye contact as much as I'm able to.

God damnit, his ass is like a vice, and it's not loosening up. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was even tighter. My hand picks up the pace, stroking over the last few inches and the head.

The way that he keeps staring at me is driving me nuts, and after another minute of that, I feel my orgasm start to build. I'm the first to break the eye contact, looking down at the disappearing and reappearing gap between our bodies. I love to watch my cock disappear like this, and it happens while I'm doing that. The cum shooting up my cock gets pinched and backed up by how tight his ass is, but each time I push home, a little bit works it's way out. It causes my orgasm to come in waves, stretched out over about 30 seconds. I thrust a few extra times before the sensation is too much, and end up with about 8 inches parked inside his ass. I put every last ounce of strength I have into my handwork, and from the way Roy is squirming, I've almost got him there. But after another minute or so, my arm starts to get tired.

"Here," he says, "let me do that. You just stay put." His hand takes over. From behind, his arm is a blur of motion. I start to get a little harder listening to him, so I try to push a little deeper, but he clamps down harder than ever. It's a fight, but I keep going when he doesn't ask me to stop.

When he finally cums, I hear it splat against his headboard. Roy bellows, louder and longer and deeper than he did he was the one doing the fucking. When it sounds like he's nearly finished, I push my hips out hard and pop my dick out in one motion. With one final cry, Roy collapses onto his side, humming and shivering.

I'm sitting back on my heels, panting and smiling. Roy hasn't moved yet, but he seems more composed.

"I know you don't want to move yet, but you've got about a minute before all that cum starts pouring back out."

"Ahh fuck it," he says, rolling onto his back and stretching his legs out. "It's already all over the bed up here." He stares up at the ceiling through glassy eyes for a while, seemingly unaware of me. I spend the time looking more closely at his body. Roy's definitely a bit of a hunk, if not a true hottie.

"You can't be serious..." he says out of nowhere. "Already?"

"What? I'm just lookin!"

"You're hard!!"

"Yeah, well, what do you want from me?"

"Hit the showers, and make it a cold one." I grin as I hop off the bed. Legs are a little wobbly underneath, but I make it to the bathroom without incident. I jump in and crank the hot water. It feels lovely as it runs over my body, and the piss I take is legendary.

Just as I get all soaped up, Roy shoves his hand around the shower curtain, holding it vertically with his thumb raised. I shut off the water and pull back the curtain. He's still just as naked as I am. Little rivulets of cum are dribbling down his legs.

"I'm in," he says, "but we do this as a team. For her."

"For Vera," I say, taking his hand and shaking it. Roy's face is fairly solemn, but then I realize mine is too. The moment has a lot of weight to it. This isn't a moment for back slapping and high fives. We're partners now. Roy nods and shuts the shower curtain for me before sitting down on the toilet. Once he squats down, my cum really starts falling out. I can't help but giggle at the sounds it makes. Roy chuckles too.

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Roy just laughs.

The drive home is fun. Roy has an easy way about him, which is probably the only reason any of this has even the slightest chance of working. We have trouble following what the other one is saying sometimes, making small missteps in communication. Under basically any other circumstance, Roy and Imighthave gone on one date and decided we weren't right for each other, but these aren't other circumstances. We begin to lay down the groundwork for our partnership; showing a united front, sharing equally if not exactly your turn now my turn, etc. I offer to let Roy stay at my place for a while while we feel out how this works.

Roy is still a little skeptical that Vera will go for it, but I have no doubts about his commitment. He seems more nervous about seeing her again than I do, but I'm terrified. I basically walked out on her three days ago and threw away my phone. She's going to bepissed.

Roy does most of the driving, for which I am extremely grateful. As we stop at convenience stores and restaurants, I begin to see that Roy is treating me like a beloved little sister. Friendly, respectful, and protective. I have to admit I enjoy it. He reminds me of Dave. I don't know that Roy and I will keep up a sexual relationship of our own, but I kinda hope we do. It would be a shame not to.

It's a Thursday when we finally get into town. We drive by my apartment first, but her car isn't there. We stop for a bit so I can show him around and we can get cleaned up. Later, I drive us over to the house she rents. I have a much easier time walking up to her door with Roy by my side than I did walking up to Roy's alone.

I square up to her door and take a deep breath before knocking. I can hear Massive Attack playing inside. At first there's nothing, but then I hear thundering footsteps coming from the back. A few seconds later, Vera throws open her door and stares in shock. She looks terrible. Her hair is a mess, and her eyes are all puffy and red. She launches herself across the threshold and wraps me in a hug.

"Damnit! Jaimie where have you been?!" She says, burying her face in my shoulder. "Why didn't you answer your phone?!"

"Vera..." I say, barely hugging her and looking to the side at Roy with an apologetic expression. He nods acquiescently.

"I was so worried!!" She continues. "You can't scare me like that! I can't take that!! I care about you too much!!"

"Vera..." I start to push her out of the hug, but she clamps down tighter for a moment.

"I take it all back," she says sadly. I shake my head at Roy, and he nods again.

"Vera, sweetie..."

"Why aren't you..." she says as she finally backs up and Roy steps forward into her peripheral vision. She half turns, takes one look at him, and faints.

I manage to snake an arm under her shoulder, and Roy gets her other side before she falls. After a moment of jockeying, Roy scoops her up and carries her to the couch. It feels like a good omen that we kept her from hitting the ground. I shut her door behind us.

Her eyes are fluttering back open as I sit down on her coffee table in front of her. Roy is pacing behind me.

"Rrr...rr...Roy?! Roy, what are you doing here?!" Then her eyes lock on mine. "What is Roy doing here?!"

"Sweetie, calm down," but she only seems to get more anxious.

"Are you gonna try and break your revenge record? Tie me up and make me watch while you two fuck each other?"

"You have a revenge sex record?" Roy says, confusedly.

I half turn to talk over my shoulder. "It's more of a bar than a record," I say, and then turn back to Vera, "and it's set way higher thanthat."

"Then why is my ex-boyfriend Roy here?" She's really panicking now. "Is that where you went?"

"Yeah. I went to Washington to talk to Roy."

"Omg, thisISa revenge thing..."

"Vera, calm down," Roy says. "This is not a revenge thing. Jaimie came to see me to talk about you. She really cares about you." I kinda liked the way Roy stepped in. It felt...authoritative. Vera is sobbing lightly. I knew she felt regret for leaving Roy. Both times. If even talking about him was hard, seeing him must be tearing her up.

"We both really care about you," I amend. "I'm sorry for the way I left, but I couldn't let you end it with me like that. I need you in my life, Vera Stone. I love you. So when you tried to pull away to save me from yourself, I acted." I get up, and walk away to the window. Roy sits down next to where I had been.

"Vera, I have been in love with you since our freshman year. I will always love you, and when you're gone, my life is a shell of itself."

It is much harder to hear him talk to her like that than I had expected. I turn towards the window and put my hands on the sill. I knew I was going to have to see them have sex, but hearing the tenderness in his voice as he told My Vera he loved her was worse. Suddenly, Roy's voice is louder, like he's talking at me.

"For her."

I look back over my shoulder and nod at him.

"What is happening right now?" Vera asks, bewildered.

"When Jaimie came to see me, she... ah... she." Roy seemed to be having as much trouble as I was. He had to clear his throat before continuing. "She suggested something a little, erm, unorthodox."

"I suggested sharing you," I say, walking back over to sit next to Roy. "It was something you said. That no one had ever really filled the void and maybe nobody ever would. So I thought, well, if neither of us can do it alone, maybe we can together."

Vera breaks down again, although she'd never really stopped crying. After a minute, she calmed down enough to say "I can't ask you guys to do that for me."

"You're not asking us," Roy says. "We're telling you." At this, Vera seems to finally begin calming down.

"We'll admit this is way out into new territory for both of us," I say, "but we're in it for the long haul."

"How much did you tell him?" She says abruptly, looking at me.

"He knows about most of it. There wasn't time to tell every story, but I hit all the highlights."

"Even about your..."

"Yes, he knows about my cock," I say crassly. She looks at him, waiting for some a sign of acceptance. Roy smirks.

"OMIGOD, did you two fuck?!"

I nod. Roy is nodding too. "We shared a lot," I say. "We think we can handle doing this for you."

Vera almost tears up again, but shakes it off. "This is insane... You're both insane. I can't. .." She plants her hands on her knees.

"You can let us try," I say, reaching out to place a hand on top of hers. Roy mirrors me. She just looks down for a while. This was the moment I'd worried about the most. What we're proposing is sinking in, and she's thinking about it. We knew she'd reject it out of hand and we brushed that off, but if she really decides this isn't something she wants to be a part of... Roy and I share a glance. Our free hands find each other on the edge of the coffee table.

"So what happens now?" We both let out a sigh. It felt like I'd been holding my breath about this since Washington. Roy's smile is warm. I can identify; Vera is back in his life.

"Now," I say, "we test drive this thing." Roy stands up first. He pulls up Vera, and I'm on my feet right after.

"Jaimie had something she wanted to try to start off." Roy leads her by the hand. I linger behind for a moment, basking in a deeply triumphant feeling. This is might work... Dear God in Heaven, it might work.

Vera and Roy are stripping off their clothes as they go down the hall. I take my time, dragging my fingertips along the edge of the couch, along the mantlepiece, and along the hallway walls. Roy is positioning Vera, who is wearing only a pair of heeled boots, in the middle of the room by the time I get there. Feet a foot and a half apart. She keeps trying to grab him and kiss him, but he deftly deflects her and continues.

"Stand still," he says, as he strips off the last of his clothes. I lean against the doorframe, perversely enjoying her frustration and confusion. Vera has one hand planted on her hips while the other palms her forehead, her black bangs fanned out above her head between her fingers as Roy kneels down in front of her and plants his mouth on her pussy.

Her eyes are a mess of day old makeup, and her cheeks are still discolored and splotchy. She locks her knees, and puffs out her cheeks. Roy's chin keeps opening and closing. Judging by her face, he listened to my advice.

"Did you teach him that?" She says, looking at me. I nod, but remain in the door. I'm more content watching this unfold than I thought I'd be. I thought I'd need to get in there as soon as he did and make sure she knew I was helping, but... she closes her eyes and rolls her head back. One hand settles in Roy's hair. "Roy, I know this isn't your favorite, butyou've gotten better.And are you just going to stand there the whole time?" I pop myself off the wall, and stride over across the room. I grab her cheeks, and our lips say all the apologies, all the I'm sorries. I punctuate the kiss with a sharp spank on her ass.

"That's for slapping my tit that one time," I say as I walk behind her and begin stripping down.

"In college?!" I just chuckle, feeling the urge to be joining in now. I have to yank off my shoes when the laces take too long, but it's only 20 seconds after the slap that I kneel down behind her. "Oh, it's like this, is it?"

"Be a dear and give us a hand or two?" I say, spreading my knees to the outside of Vera's heels. She plays it up, running her hands back along her hips and over her ass cheeks in circles before finally grabbing a fistfull each and parting. Her purple nail polish is stunning against the white and pink masterpiece before me.

Leaning in feels like diving into a cool, clear pool on a hot summer day. Like that first sip of a can of Coke. She's so warm against my lips... against my tongue.

Vera writhes between us. I put a hand on her thigh, steadying. Reaffirming. Supporting. My other hand wanders between her legs blindly for a moment before finding Roy's waiting cock. It leaps at my touch, and a second later I feel his hand find mine, but his fingers more encircle it than anything else. ..

"It's not gonna break," I whisper, squeezing down on his cock. He tentatively grasps it tighter, and then tighter. And then just a little tighter. And then a lot tighter! Mother fucker, he works with his hands! I whimper, cooing into Vera's ass. I do my best to match him although I don't quite have the hand strength, and when I start stroking he matches. Holy fucking shit, he has the fucking kung fu action grip!!

Vera pulls a hand away from her cheek to grab a fistful of hair on the back of my head and shoves my face into her ass as hard as she can. "Don't lose focus back there..." I bite her cheek when she lets go and find my focus again. Dear god, this ass...it's not even right.

She opens up to me, and my tongue slides up and in. Up and in. Up and in. I roll my tongue as tightly as I can and push, and she opens further. She's not fighting it at all. She's letting this happen to her and around her. It's the most passive I think I've ever seen her. I know it won't always be this way, and I wouldn't want it to, but it's amazing right now.

Vera's moans dip low, an octave reserved for the early waves of an orgasm. I hear Roy, opposite me, grunt in effort as he shifts his attention to her clit. Good boy...

I let go of Roy's cock and wrap my hands around her knees to keep her from buckling, and the extra leverage I get lets me push my tongue just that much further inside her. Her hands disappear in front of her, grabbing Roy for support, and her ass cheeks slap back against my face. The raw muscle pushes me back, but I close my eyes and burrow back to that sweet spot and keep working my tongue in her ass.

Vera has about a half minute of buildup, breathing heavier and slower and louder as she goes. From soft moans, to loader groans, and eventually just plain screaming. It echoes loudly in the room. Vera must be dripping wet on the other side because Roy is slurping away. I pull back first, leaning and admiring the view. Vera is bent a bit forward now, her arms pressed down on Roy's shoulders and her head hung down. Her whole torso heaves up and down with each breath. When Roy finally pulls away, a long strand of her cum on his chin stretches and hangs between them. It snaps just after he finally settles back on his heels, but it gets me thinking...

"Was that what you had in mind?" Roy says, tilting his head to the side to grin at me around Vera's motionless legs.

"For starters," I say, returning the grin. Roy looked up at Vera, one eyebrow raised.

"Just go with it," she said, finally standing upright and twisting back to look at me. "She's got imagination."

"On the bed," I say, jerking a thumb behind me. Roy bounces to his feet and escorts Vera there. When she gets to the edge, she turns and finally connects a kiss with him. Her face is fraught with emotion, pulling him down to her. He's tender, caressing her cheek and staring into her eyes. She crawls backwards onto the bed when she finally pulls away, and he lumbers up on all fours to follow her. She reaches down and splits open her pussy lips for him with two fingers. I move around behind them, watching his cock dangle between his legs as he hovers over her. He leans down to kiss her again, but I'm hopelessly focused on his dick, poised just above her pussy.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,325 Followers