The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers

I lean on the bed, reach between his legs, and grab his cock. With a tight grip, I pull him down into her. Vera moans, muffled by his tongue. She's so wet; there's no need for lube. Roy takes over from there, and I settle down half way on the bed to watch. Roy's legs are like pistons, driving up and down, and with an ease I'm jealous of, he drives half, three quarters, and then all of, his dick down into her. I salivate a little, watching her pussy lips spread open. He's like a machine! He doesn't even have to go fast, he just drives and drives. If I'd had a boyfriend like this growing up, I think I'd think differently of them. Hell, maybe I will yet.

I reach my hand out, scoop two fingers worth of precum from what's pouring down from Vera's pussy and start fingering Roy's ass. He slows his rhythm for a few seconds while I get my fingers inside and settled, but I'm able to keep my arm from being a hinderance when he picks back up again.

"I'm an ass girl," I say softly, smiling. I regret not attempting more than two fingers now, but I don't want to overdo this part, so I let him continue to pound her. They're breathing more audibly now. I peek around the side to see that they're just staring into each others eyes. Their reunion is so much longer in the making, and I smile as I let them have this for a few moments longer. Not too long though. I have plans...I push my fingers down a little harder, reaching for depth in Roy's ass. He shudders just a little bit, and I giggle watching it.

"Ok. Don't cum yet," I say. Roy and Vera both look slightly exasperated as he pulls out of her. "Don't worry, don't worry. This ends well for everyone." I crawl up next to Vera and flip over onto my back. One hand holds my rigid cock straight up, and I grin at her. With very little hesitation, she rolls over me, jockeys to position herself on it, and then sits down. She's already wide open from Roy, so watching her pussy inhale my cock is a glorious sight. Feeling her ass cheeks settle on my thighs...

I prop myself up on my elbows and toss my head to the side. Roy scuttles around next to me. My eyes are glued on his cock the whole way, and once he's close enough, I open up and lean towards it. It's fucking massive...

"Ok, this is fucking hot," Vera says, wiggling on my cock and taking in the sight in front of her. I turn my head slightly to look at her. Roy's cock swells my cheek out to an almost painful level. I can't believe I can fit it between my teeth at this angle. Vera locks eyes with me, mouth moving up and down in a sort-of sympathy blowjob. She plants her hands on my abs, and starts grinding in earnest.

Now, I love a good cock in the mouth, but it doesn't compare to Vera's pussy. Even gaping as it is from Roy's cock, she's got muscles down there I've never even heard of and the control to squeeze them all. I know it's an illusion, but I swear my cock is making her stomach swell just a little.

I pull back and off of Roy's dick for a second. "Just let me know when you're getting close," I say, before taking that head and more between my lips. At first, I slide around at the neck to get that in outmotion, but after a minute of that, Roy grabs my head and pins me in place while he skull fucks me. I can't even take half of him like this, and I doubt I'd do much better from a different angle, but I've got more than enough to work with. Roy can't quite hit my epiglottis like I can. He's just too thick to fit around my tongue.

With his free hand, Roy grabs one of my tits by the nipple and lifts the whole thing. I whimper into his cock, and he responds by dropping it and slapping it. The sound echoes. Pinch and lift. Fuck, his fingers are strong!

My eyes roll back behind my eyelids, and I zone out for a while, feeling everything. My cock stretching her pussy, one tit sloshing up and down my chest as the other is abused, my jaw stretched to it's limit. It feels so good to beusedlike this...

Suddenly Roy starts making noise. Not the constant low grunts of pain/pleasure from ramming his dick into a hole too small for it, but a deeper sound. One I know and recognize.

"Cum in her mouth," I say, slapping Vera on the side of her thigh. She hops up off me without a word, and one of my hands is immediately on my cock, stroking. This might work out.

Vera is on all fours in front of him, faring better than I did for length. His dick is so long he's got room to jerk himself off with three fingers at the base while she sucks off the tip. I probably do too, now I think about it. Thinking about it is helping, and my hand goes faster. Roy's grunts come closer together, 4 seconds apart, 3 seconds, 2 seconds, aaaaand

Vera moans as Roy cums full speed. Her fingers and legs are nearly tearing the bed sheets as she pushes herself forward, taking his dick as far as she can while he dumps his load down her throat. She gags a bit, and cum starts to leak down her lip with half his dick still in her mouth. She gags again, and this time Roy pulls out. My hand is stroking furiously, fingers gripping as tight as I can manage. Vera exhales loudly, and takes a deep breath. I can't wait any longer.

I scoot up next to her, grab her head to turn her, and shove my dick in her gasping mouth. Her screams are muffled at first, and then completely stopped as I shoot another massive load down her throat. She takes about 8 inches of my dick between her lips, though by her widened eyes, I'm not sure she wants to be. I start to pull out a little, but her hand shoots out from under her to grab the back of my thigh and hold me where I am. She even manages to take a little more. The cum is still spurting out. She gags a lot more this time, and her mascara has covered her cheeks in zebra stripes.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Jaimie," Roy says. Vera's lower lip and chin are covered in cum when she finally pulls back from my dick. Her coughing fit has me just slightly nervous. I definitely toed the line with this one. Roy has fallen back against the headboard, panting lightly. I get down on my hands and knees next to her, but I can see that she's smiling in between gasps for air and wet coughs.

"You're gonna pay for that," she says, turning her head to me and grinning. There it is.

All is right with the world.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers