The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 09

Story Info
Act 3 Part 2
17.9k words
4.77
15.7k
11

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers

"Sweetheart, it's so good to see you again!" My mom repeats herself, for maybe the third time, as we're sitting down in the kitchen. "I know it's not 'cool' to say stuff like this, but it made me feel so much better that you called so often when you and your friend were on your road trip"

"Of course, Mom," I say. "We had so much fun. The best parts, honestly, were all the parts in between the destinations, you know what I mean?"

"Random sunsets? Mountain views?"

'Yeah! Goin across New Mexico and Texas was spectacular!"

"I remember the last time your father and I were in Texas," She says, staring off into the distance and smirking. "Great times in Austin."

"Austin is a weird town."

"That's why we loved it!" she says, laughing. "So you getting settled back in at your apartment?"

"Yeah, actually, I wanted to talk to you about that." Slight confusion with just a hint of concern crosses her face, but she doesn't push. "I'm gonna be purchasing some property and having a home built on it."

"Oh dear, that's lovely news!"

"I know! I'm really excited! I just started talking to an architect about the design, and he had some really great ideas."

"Congratulations, sweetheart. There's a lot about owning a home that doesn't come in any manuals, so if you have any questions about the process, or about any part of the house once you get in there, you know you can call us."

"I will," I say, but she runs right over me.

"Who am I kidding! You've probably got someone on that team of yours that's forgotten more about houses and owning property than I will ever know."

"Mom, I promise I'll call."

"Uh huh," she says disbelievingly, but with a light laugh. "So what brought this on? That apartment was really pretty. Was there something wrong with it?"

"No, the apartment was great. I just thought it was time to upgrade to something a little..." I pause, taking a deep steadying breath before continuing, "bigger."

"Bigger?" She says with a smile that spreads pretty wide pretty quick. "Jaimie, did you meet someone?"

"Well, sorta"

"Sorta? So it's not someone new? Is it Vera?! Oh sweetie, I always kinda wondered about you two, but it wasn't my place to pry."

"S...sorta."

"That's wonderful news, Jaimie Bird, on both accounts! But wait, weren't you telling me Vera has a boyfriend right now? Ray? No, Roy."

"That's what I meant when I said sorta." My mom furrows her brow for a moment, and then shocks me to my core by smiling.

"So it's like an...uh... open relationship?"

"Well no, not open. It's just the three of us." I can feel my skin turning beet red, and my mom goes into spin control.

"Sweetie, there's no need to be embarrassed! There's no judgement here!" I take a few deep breaths. Seeing that same comforting smile I got every time I skinned my knee, or got my heart broken in high school, has a powerful effect. Everything is gonna be alright, it says. "We probably should have told you before, but your father and I are swingers."

"What?!"

"Yep," she says, nodding. "Since long before we adopted two. We never told you because that's hard news to break to your kid at any age, and it's hard for kids to think of parents that are together as anything other than faithful." I fall back in my chair a bit, shock plain on my face. Suddenly, all those individual business trips each of them took makes a tiny bit more sense.

"You and dad swing?"

"Yep. I'm sorry, honey. You really deserved to know a long time ago, but we were nervous."

I fidget with my pleated skirt, mostly for something to do with my hands. My head is spinning just a little bit.

"Sweetie, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just thought that was going to be the one dropping the bombs today."

"Honey," she says, laughing as she sits up to grab her iced tea, "You'd have to do a lot to surprise me." Oh, I could, but maybe that's a conversation for another time. "I'm so glad you decided to come for Thanksgiving this year. Are you ready for this?"

"Yeah, but can I tell you I'm terrified about it?"

"Oh honey I know." She takes a sip of her tea and leans back. "It just kills me to think how close you and Davey were."

I lean forward to rest my elbows on my knees and nod.

"And now you two haven't spoken in, what, four years? You're both too stubborn for your own good."

"Well, I'm hopeful. I feel like I've grown a lot in the last year, and I've... um... well I've realized that it was mostly me. All me, in fact."

"Oh now thats bullshit. It takes two to tango, Jaimie Bird." I used to love being called that. I'm 10 years old again. "And the real shame of it,"

"No, I know. Carol Ann is a really nice lady, and she's great for Dave. I know."

"A nice lady? She's not some spinster librarian, Jaimie!"

"She's a lovely person," I say with exaggerated hand gestures. "Is that better?"

"Much," she says, chuckling. "Now come upstairs. I want to show you something."

I follow her up the stairs. It still feels a little bit surreal to walk through my childhood home. I've been back plenty of times, but the nostalgia is always impossible to avoid. I pause at the top of the stairs, looking down the hall at my old room, and when I turn back, I see that my mom has pulled off her shirt and is reaching back to undo her bra.

"Mom!!"

"What?" She says, not stopping as she turns the corner into her room. "Now that I know you like this kind of thing, it's ok to look. Plus, I have a spectacular rack." she says. Well... We're not related, and she's only about 15 years older than me. Part of me thinks that if I didn't have my balls pumping testosterone all the time I'd have been out the door, but I'm just a bit curious. I follow her into the bedroom and flop down on the bed.

"So was that what you wanted to show me?"

"No," she says from the closet. I see that her skirt is on the floor. She roots around for a minute, and then comes back out with a small piece of green cloth in her hands. She was right. Her rack is spectacular. "I wanted you to see this new one piece swimsuit slash yoga suit." She's maybe a 36c, and it looks like she's never gone more than 4 hours without a bra on because she's unbelievably perky. She's perkier than I am, for heavens sakes. She's not wearing any underwear either. Her pubic hair is trimmed to a tight little red V.

"Oh, you're blushing! That's priceless!" Now that she mentions it, I do feel a little flush. "Alright, I won't tease you." She turns around and she bends over to slip it on. Not better! I can't help but stare at her ass, especially when she lifts a leg and I can see the pucker. I swallow hard, but I don't look away either. She slides it up, then lifts the straps up over her shoulders. She's adjusting her tits in it as she turns around, and wow. She does look really good in it.

"What do you..."

"I think you look really great, mom! Dad is gonna flip!"

"Jaimie, what's that?" She's pointing right at me.

"What's whaaOH!" My skirt is pitching a tent. I immediately put my hands over it and push it down.

"Jaimie?" This is the reaction I was expecting earlier, but I was really hoping to never have this conversation. I keep trying to look up, but it's harder than it should be

"Mom, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry about what dear?" she says, distractedly. She hasn't stopped staring at my skirt, and I can't lift my eyes up off the floor. "Jaimie?" I start to panic.

"I...um..."

"You..."

"I..."

"You... have..."

"Yeah"

She's quiet for a minute.

"You have a penis now?"

I nod.

"When did this happen? How is this even possible? Are you sick?"

I shake my head. My face feels hot. "I didn't have my appendix out."

She's quiet for another minute.

"You...had one put in surgically?"

I nod.

"Sweetie, are you, like, a man trapped in a womans body?"

"No!"

"It's ok if you are, sweetie!"

I shake my head.

"So you're still a girl. Woman, sorry. You're a woman. With a penis."

I nod.

"OK then," she says with such a tone of acceptance. I look up at her, and there's that smile again. "Sweetie, you don't have to feel ashamed here. Or anywhere for that matter. This is something you wanted? Something that was missing?"

I nod emphatically. She moves over to sit next to me on the bed and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"There's nothing wrong with being who you are, Jaimie. We always tried to teach you that you could be whoever, or whatever, you wanted to be, and we meant it. Whether that means you want to be an astronaut, or a policewoman, or gay, or have a penis, it doesn't matter. We'll always accept you and support you, although this time you really did surprise me!" I lean my head on her shoulder, and she reaches up to push the hair back from my face.

"Actually, now that I think about it, it's incredibly flattering that I found out like this!"

"Mom!"

"No, I mean your father is always telling me how hot I am, and I get it from other people too, but there's no one else in the world whose opinion matters more to me than yours."

"Dad still tells you how hot you are?"

"Oh yeah. He's a hound." She grins, and suddenly she's very distant. "Can I see it?"

"OK!" I say, sitting upright. "Getting weird!"

"C'mon! You got to see me completely naked. Fair is fair."

"How is that fair? You got to see me naked dozens of times!"

"You were a little kid then. Doesn't count."

"...Was I gonna have to get naked for you anyway? I mean, You stripped down before you knew there was anything new to see. Was this always gonna be quid pro quo and I just didn't know it?!"

"Oh! No. I'm not big on women. We're all beautiful and unique flowers, sure," she says, rolling her eyes and twirling her hands. "Those melons you're smuggling don't do anything for me besides fill me with sympathy for your back, but a cock... That's a horse of a different color. I'm a cock girl. Always have been."

I swallow hard again. This feels like one of those decisions that I should have time to weigh the options of, but everything is moving so fast and the stew is starting to simmer. I nod, stand up, and walk a few feet away. I take a few deep breaths before turning around. My mom is still sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling calmly. Everything will be all right. I reach down and lift up the hem of the skirt.

"Sweet mother of god!" She exclaims, and although her hand reaches up to cover her mouth, I can see by her eyes that she's smiling. "You're that long soft?!"

I nod. Her hand drops from her mouth to her heart. No, not her heart. My eyes bulge a little.

"How long is it right now?"

"8 and a half." Something catches my eye, but I can't put my finger on it.

"And how long does it get?"

"10 and a half." She is breathing heavier. Suddenly, I spot the thing that caught my eye before. Her swimsuit is dark at the bottom. I immediately feel my cock start moving, and the skirt goes back down.

"Jaimie, you don't have to be..."

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"Jaimie, please? Can I see it again?" My head moves back an inch as she stands up.

"I just want to see it." The attention is causing my cock to swell and stand out, betraying the fact that I'm turned on by her reaction. I had hoped to hide that. Pretty soon though, my skirt is really just draped over it. It will not go down. Another hard swallow, and I lift up the skirt. It's bunched up in my hands, held tight to my stomach.

She leans to one side, and then the other. She keeps her distance, but she kinda steps to one side. Then a little more. She's looking at me in profile, and her jaw is dropped.

"That is magnificent," she says as she squats down to look at it on it's level.

"I got really lucky with the donor...?" I can't think of what else to say. What else could I say?!

"It looks so real! Not that it's fake. I mean, it just looks like it fits!" That stew of hormones is coursing through me now. Conflicting feelings of estrogen and testosterone. My cock flutters once more, and it feels like I'm pretty much maxed out.

"Can I touch it?" I'm nodding before I even think about it. What?!? Fucking hormones! What is happening right now?

My mom (My Mom?!) settles down in front of me on her knees. She gets down beneath it, staring and following the veins down to the balls. She resettles herself, just a bit closer. The angry red tip is inches from her face. Then she reaches up a finger, and traces her nail along the outer edge of the head.

"It's so thick!" she says, but her voice is distant. "Your father is smaller, you know. Not by much, but..." She's positively absent now. I see that her other hand reached down and pulled her swimsuit to the side. She's fingering herself!! I can't believe this is happening!! But she's just staring at it!!

"Please, just do it," I whisper. "I can't take this."

"Well if you insist," she says, sounding much more present now. She reaches up to pull down the shoulder straps of her swimsuit. Her right hand goes back down to her clit, and her left hand begins tweaking her nipple, but she's staring up at me as she leans forward to lick the tip of my cock. I bite down on my lip as she runs her tongue around the head, teasing it for a second before pursing her lips and kissing it.

The kiss widens, and the head sinks behind her lips. I have to arch my back slightly to keep my balance as she sucks me in. Inside her mouth, I can feel her tongue massaging the head. I let the bunched skirt settle on the base of my cock for a moment while I reach back behind me to loosen my bra strap. Once it's loose, I rip off my shirt and bra like they're choking me One hand scoops up the skirt, and the other pinches and twists my nipple

It's not long before she's going halfway down. God damnit, my mom sucks cock like a pro! She's moving quick with no drag, but I can feel her mouth the whole way. Like some kind of mouth pussy Her jaw must unhinge itself!

She grins up at me as she backs off and grasps my cock at the base. Her lithe fingers work her spit the entire length while she licks at the head.

"Have any other girls ever deepthroated this monster?"

"Yeah," I say absently. Oh, the stew is potent today. "A girl in Nebraska did." Technically, I answered her question...

"Dang! Just the one then? And not Vera?" She seems surprised. I unfasten the skirt and wiggle it around my cock. It falls to the ground, covering my flats

"No. Vera can only get about 9 inches." She lowers herself so she's coming up at it from a 45° angle.

"Buckle up."

Half my dick disappears into her mouth in a flash. My eyebrows shoot up and I whistle involuntarily as she starts working further and further up. Around 8 inches, I feel the back of her throat, but she keeps going. Omg, the head is so tight as it passes down into her throat.

9 inches. 9 and a half. Each push causes her to make this "glarp" sound that makes my hair stand on end and my pussy to tingle uncontrollably. Her eyes are ravenous when she hits the 10 inch mark. My knees almost buckle.

She pinches her eyes shut and makes one last push. Her nose jabs me in the lower abs. My hands find their way into her hair, and I throw my head back.

She gags violently, and I let go of her head, but she doesn't back off. Fuck, it feels like she's trying to go further!!! Without thinking, I grab her head with both hands, thrust, and pull her in tight. Fucking hell, more fits!!! Fucking, fucking, motherfucking hell!!

It's a good thing we're alone. I bet the neighbors can hear me...

Finally, I feel her fighting back against my hands, and I let go. She backs off my cock in one long motion. In her open, gaping mouth, a swirled mix of precum and saliva covers her chin, lips, and tongue. The tip of my cock is dripping with more of the same...

She doesn't look up, she just stares at my cock. The head is practically purple with anticipation, and the whole thing keeps twitching. This is so much different than when Leah or Casey did it. Their deepthroats were effortless. This is like a... well... like a cockfight.

"Again," she says. I stammer and get nothing sensible out before she grabs my dick at the base and attacks. 4, 6, 8, anda half. Fucking shit, this is where it gets tight...

"Oh my god, Mom. Oooooooh my fucking god."

9. 9 anda half, and she gags. Hard. After a few seconds, she starts pushing again. When she hits ten, I see that her face is starting to turn bright red. Black tears are streaming out of the corners of her eyes, and she's fingering herself frantically. This time, the first thing I feel is my balls on her chin. Then, her nose comes to rest against my abs more smoothly. Her gags are more of a hack, attempting to squeeze air through a hole too small for the plug she shoved into it.

Her eyes are squeezed so tight as she cums that it pinches her whole face. The rest of her body vibrates like a tuning fork. When she finally backs off, she has to gasp for air for nearly a minute, and it takes nearly a minute more for her face to go back to it's normal color.

I kneel down in front of her, but she waves me off while she recovers. The grin on her face is a mile wide.

"I've never come so close to blacking out!"

"Holy shit, did you do that on purpose!?"

She nods instead of answering, coughing violently to shake her lungs back into shape.

"Mom, are you ok?"

She laughs. "I'm fine, dear. I've been swallowing cocks longer than you've been alive."

"Am I the biggest one you got all the way down on?"

"You're up there, for sure. There've been few others a little longer but none as thick. Yours was certainly the hardest!" One final cough, and she's back up on her knees. "Now lets see about finishing you..."

"Mom, you're insane. Have some water or something."

"Nonsense. What kind of blowjob doesn't have a happy ending?" Oh, her grin is evil. "Do you want anything to help you finish? A toy? Some porn?"

"No, I think I'll be ok. You're sure you want to keep going?"

"Jaimie. Shut up."

This time, she keeps a hand on my cock the whole time. She goes up and down on the first 5 inches while she strokes the last five, meeting in the middle to kiss her fingers. Faster, faster. Fucking hell.

I put my middle, ring, and pinky fingers in my mouth for a moment, and swish my tongue around to summon as much saliva as I can. Once they're good and wet, I reach back between my ass cheeks and pop them inside. I hop up on my toes for a second, and I give the smallest, girliest little whimper. My mom laughs a little around my cock.

"Oh, it's like that huh?" She says in a momentary pause. Her eyes are devilish when she starts up again. My fingers are loud in my ass. Shluck shluck shluck shluck. "I want you to cum in my mouth, ok?"

I only have the ability to nod, lost as I am in the effort and reward of my asshole. It's not often I get my dick and my ass to be feeling at the same time. Cock pleasure puts a pretty big flutter in my stomach, but anal play makes my spine explode.

When I feel the cum start flowing, my free hand, which had just been waving around awkwardly for balance, clamps down on the top of my moms head. She stops moving in and out, but her hand starts working double time.

"Ah, ah, ah..." is all I get out. My feet curl up on tip toes, and my ass clamps down so tight my fingers are squeezed out. It's one of the quietest orgasms I've ever had, but it makes it easy to hear my mom humming triumphantly and swallowing. Oh god, the sound of her swallowing. Two swallows. Three. Four. Four fucking mouthfuls.

"God damn, Jaimie." She gasps. Her hand is still working slowly up and down my cock. "That thing is impressive."

I pant-laugh a little. When I hunch over a moment later, hands on knees, Mom kisses my forehead and hops up.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers