The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers

He smiles and nods before stepping back out into the hall and shutting the door. He's right about me being exhausted. Being run through the emotional ringer is worse than any workout I've ever attempted, although to be fair, I rarely ever attempt those. One of the perks of being happy with yourself is that maintaining is something you do at your leisure rather than as part of a regimen.

It's not a big leap to go from being happy with myself to making myself happy when you approach loopy tired. Now I'm getting horny. Shit. I bite my lip and look around the room, thinking. The floor in my room is noisy, so mouthfucking myself is probably out, even from the bed. The rocking back and forth would probably wake everyone up. My eyes roam, thinking, and then OH! I slip off the bed and sneak across the room to my pile'o'dolls. C'mon, c'mon c'mon...Yes!!

Right where I left her, tucked inconspicuously under the bottom of the pile but still easily accessible is the hard plastic head from a Marge Simpson doll I had years ago. The body is probably in this pile too, but the head was the only part I cared about past a certain point in childhood. Three guesses why...

I strip naked, scoop up the little jar of vaseline from my childhood nightstand, and slide back onto the bed. Marge, dear, I know it's been a while, but we're gonna make up for lost time tonight. Plus, there's a surprise tonight! You get to play in the other sandbox!

The best part about this doll is how bumpy the hair is. I finger myself with the vaseline, and smear it all over her hair, and we're both good and ready. I lay on my back, spread out my legs, tuck my finger up into the neck hole, and start pushing.

Exhaling is such an underrated sound. Even when there's no voice to it, just that quiet, slow escaping of air is magnificent when you have the time to stop down and enjoy it. Sex with other people is often too busy to allow you to enjoy the simpler things. You're always focused on this need, or that body part. Plus, all the sounds the other person is making totally overwhelms something as fragile and faint as breathing. Masturbation allows you to just let everything else melt away. I can push a (not so) little piece of plastic in and out of my ass, and fully enjoy the feel of it and all the associated sounds.

I don't even need to jerk off. If I just do this, I'll cum. Eventually. I think I'm ok with taking the time tonight. My conscious brain could use the break. I pop the whole thing inside my ass and delicately remove my finger. Then I kinda squirm a little on the bed, enjoying the detached feel. Something solid. It feels in-the-way when I bend far enough in any direction.

After a few seconds though, I tuck my legs up and squeeze it out. My finger catches it before it comes completely out, and I go back to just running her hair in and out. It makes my jaw quiver, and listening to each breath being drawn in and forced out over quivering lips is amazing.

My other hand finds it's way down to my balls. I love the way they lay when I'm flat on my back, like a little cum purse hanging from the base of my cock. I just shaved them bare yesterday, so there's the tiniest bit of peach fuzz. This is my favorite amount of pubic hair. I like to keep a little strip above my cock, and then everything else as short as possible.

I swing my fingering hand around behind my back. Just as I'm thinking about pushing a little more blue plastic into my back side, I hear something. I tense up, and in my panic, Marge disappears inside me again. I lie completely still for a few more seconds, and then I hear it again. I slide out of bed and sneak over to crack open the door. The light is out in Dave's room, and the noise is coming from much farther away than that. Must be Mom and Dad then...

I can see a bar of light in the hallway. Their door is open. I look down at myself, naked and rock hard, and way off in the distant reaches of my mind, something is urging that no good will come from this.

"Marge, you watch my back. I'm goin in."

She agrees to stay put and keep doing her thing.

I never found a silent path through this hallway, but extreme patience and delicate balance get me past the worst parts without incident. The few creaks I do make are spread out enough that it just sounds like the house settling. I can tell by the time I'm halfway down the hall that my parents are definitely having sex, although knowing isn't the same as seeing. Dad is saying something I can't make out, and if that's Mom replying, it's even more unintelligible.

Covering the rest of the distance takes time, but after a few minutes, I'm creeping up on their cracked bedroom door. That tiny, distant voice is bugging me again. How implausible is this, it says? Honestly?

Doesn't stop me from squeezing up against the door frame and peeking through. Mom is down on her knees with her hands behind her back. Her hair is in pigtails, and Dad is using them like handlebars to guide his cock in and out of her mouth. From this angle, he doesn't look any smaller than me, but Mom seems to be having less trouble going balls deep on him. Now I need to jerk.

"You liked sucking off your daughter today, didn't you?"

She makes a sort of affirmative gagging sound, if any gagging sound can be said to be affirmative in tone.

"You took her big ol' cock and shoved it down your throat just like this, didn't you?"

He pulls back on her hair and thrusts, and my eyes just about fall out of my skull watching her throat bulge. Yeah, Dad's got a good one alright. She's staring up at him, tears leaking around her squinted eyes, but it doesn't look like her hands are restrained in any way. They're just calmly folded together above her ass... After holding her there for a few more seconds, he yanks his cock out fairly forcefully. She gasps for air, coughing lightly and doubling over. Dad lets off on her hair, and his hand goes down to his cock. He keeps stroking it while she recovers. Mom must be some kind of saliva machine, because there's like a spider web of saliva dangling back and forth from his balls and all along his cock.

His head is smaller than mine. Probably the same thickness as the shaft behind it. Judging by how the skin moves with his hand, I think he's uncircumcised. I jump a little when I feel something touch the tip of my cock, and I shudder when I realize it's drool.

"Her cock is amazing," Mom croaks as she gets back up. "It hurt my throat. I can't remember the last time that happened."

"Well, hopefully,"

I didn't get to hear what Dad was hoping for. Maybe 10 feet behind me, just beyond the door to Dave's bedroom, I heard something. Absolute panic takes over as I bolt through the door and shut it behind me. Dad turns and grins at me, but when he opens his mouth to say something, I silence him with a finger to my lips. He and Mom exchange a look.

Out in the hall, I hear the door open to Dave's room. I can't tell which one it is by the footfall. Whoever it is pauses outside their door for a few seconds, and then clicks on the hall light and heads into the bathroom. In my mind, I'm trying to guess if Carol Ann has been here enough times to find the lightswitch in the dark that quickly. I can't hear much from the bathroom, but a few seconds later, I hear them come out and...a woman's voice sighs. It was Carol Ann...

In hindsight, either one of them catching me in the hall fully erect and watching my parents have sex would have been extremely awkward... although no more awkward than if I barged in on said parents what the fuck did I just do?! The door to Dave's room shutting is a tiny blip on my radar as I turn around to face my parents. They're both grinning ear to ear.

"Told ya she'd follow the breadcrumbs," Dad says.

"That makes twice today she really surprised me."

There's no fixing this. No amount of covering myself or grabbing for a towel will hide the fact that I snuck all the way over here in the middle of the night, although my erection is currently MIA. Nothing left but to own this. I wanted to come over here and watch these two have sex, and maybe fantasize about it later. Well, live the fantasy now dumbass, because that's your only out.

"I think you dropped your Marge doll," Dad snickers. Holy crap, I squeezed it out when I ran in here!!

"Well, she's a terrible lookout," I say. Mom and Dad both have to cover their mouths to stop themselves from laughing. Am I really making jokes right now?

"You were not exaggerating in the least," he says, staring down at my cock. "That is impressive, Jaims."

"Thanks," I say as confidently as I can. Own that you're here! Don't hesitate! Just because it's unexpected doesn't mean you can't roll with the punches! "It's maybe the best thing I ever did for myself." Atta girl! You're an adult, and this is safe territory! Mom is still down on her knees in front of Dad. She reaches up and begins stroking his cock while staring over at mine.

"You like staring at your daughters big cock, huh?" It's equal parts hot and confusing to hear my dad talk dirty, but it's plain hot to watch what it does to my mom. Her eyes glaze over a little, staring right at it. "You want her to do something with that cock, huh?"

"Girlcock," I say, with waaaay more confidence than I'd have ever thought myself capable of. I never got tired of hearing that, although Vera was careful not to overuse it. Dad's eyebrows rise up approvingly.

Mom pulls herself closer and closer to his cock until she can wrap her lips around it, but her eyes never leave my Girlcock... Damn. It gives me a rush just thinking it. Dad's grin is unmitigated as I stalk across the room towards them. Her hand reaches out to greet me before I really get there, and as soon as I'm in range of her mouth, she switches over to me.

"Yeah, swallow that Girlcock."

Her mouth is sooooo wet. 3 seconds after she hit the freckle, the entire top half of my Girlcock is dripping. Her fingers are just as bad. Some of that has to be Dad's precum and/or cum. Her hand is working from stem to tip on his cock, but it's mostly her mouth with mine. My head keeps going in close to her throat, then coming almost all the way out.

With a gasp, she finally backs off and switches back to his cock. Her hand starts spreading that mouth stew all up and down my cock. Dad's eyes keep going back and forth between his cock and my tits, which are rising and falling impressively with each breath. I bite my lip and tweak them both between my fingers.

"Do you see that, slut? Switch cocks and look up."

She switches back over to my cock again. I love watching her lips drag each time she pulls out. She's staring up at me as instructed, but me fondling my tits is probably doing very little for her. Dad can't stop staring though. Sometimes I forget how mesmerizing they can be, despite Vera's fascination with them.

"Take more of that girlcock," Dad says. "That's it. No hands. Just keep going down...yeeeeeah..."

She struggles a bit once I hit her throat, so I reach down to hold her in place while I cram it in for her.

"Oooh, stretch out that throat. She fucking loves that, don't you slut?" Mom makes another one of those hacking sounds I can only guess is a yes, and a few seconds later, she's there. Sweet mother of god, it's so tight...

"Stay there, stay there, stay there," he says. "Let me see your tongue!" I can feel her moving her tongue down there, wiggling and pushing out, although I can't tell if she got it outside her lips. I sigh and let my fingers relax in her hair. She keeps the whole thing in there for another 10 seconds or so before she gags violently and backs off. When she gags, everything clamps down on at least half of my cock... it's kind of amazing. She takes a deep breath, spits out a wad of I-don't-know-what on Dad's cock, and starts going for the deepthroat on him too.

"She'll do this all night if we let her," Dad says with a grin, "but I see you looking down behind her. You wants to put that monster in her ass."

"Glalp, glalp, glalp, glalp," she replies.

"Only I think one monster isn't enough. I think we should see if we can get both of em in there!"

Mom makes a kind of excited cry and backs off his cock. "Oh god yes!"

Dad steps back and looks around, his eyes settling on the bed. He quickly crosses the distance to it and lays down on his back. Mom gets up and leaps on top of him, facing down at him.

"I can't believe we finally found someone else long enough to try this with," she says excitedly. She grabs a jar of lube from their nightstand. She scoops out a dollop with four fingers and tosses it to me. I just barely catch it. Baseball was not a sport I excelled at. She splits the pile into some for each hand; one reaches behind her to start preparing her ass for this, and the other one grabs hold of his dick and starts getting him ready. Dad just interlaces his fingers behind his head and watches her tits. I let the scene in front of me play out and take my sweet time getting my cock ready for this.

"Huuuuuuhhhhh I can't wait," she whimpers as she scoots up over his abs and bends in tight against her thighs. Then she reaches down between her legs and guides herself onto him. His head slides into her ass like it was made for him. "Oooooooh my gooooooooooood," she wails as she backs up and up, taking nearly all of his cock inside her. I keep stroking myself, spreading the lube around nice and even.

"Does that feel good, slut?"

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..."

"Does my cock feel good in your ass, slut?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah," she says, dragging it out as she lifts herself up a little before sitting back down and taking a little more of him. My cock is at full strength watching this.

"Are you ready for another cock, slut?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Tell her how much you want her little girlcock, slut!"

"Jaimie, I want your girlcock stuffed inside me. I neeeeeeeed it!"

Dad's legs are just touching the floor, so he's at the right height to thrust a little. I step in between his legs and guide my cock right up next to his. Her asshole is tight around his shaft, but when I start pushing, I can see her stretching.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh!!!!"

"Oh, it's too big, isn't it? Her girlcock is too much, but she's not gonna stop now. Keep pushin!"

Her ass doesn't want to stretch around my head. It starts to, but I just end up pushing her forward. I grab her hips with both hands and pull her back towards me.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnngh!!!!!" She cries, but still nothing. That tiny voice in my head starts up again, saying that she's being really loud. Fuck that, I think, as I bear down on her hips and give a sharp thrust that finally breaks the head through.

"AAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAANNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNGH!" She cries. Now that the head is in, the hardest part is over. I take a minute to simply enjoy the view of my 39 year old mother's very cute ass stretched to the limit. Around two of biggest cocks I've ever seen (Dad and I are 5 and 4 respectively).

Dad plants his hands on her shoulders to hold her up, and she reaches both hands back to grab and pull at her ass cheeks, desperate to help stretch that hole any extra bit she can. She needs the help! This is even tighter than Roy's ass!!

"Are you ready for her to fuck your ass yet, slut?"

"No!" She cries, but I can already hear him laughing.

"No means yes, slut. She's gonna fuck you with her girlcock, isn't that right Jaimie?"

"Goddamn right I am!" With the way these two are going, they've gotta have a safeword. I'm content to trust that. Her hands let go of her asscheeks and grab on to my wrists. I grab her wrists just the same, and pull myself into her. Dad doesn't need to hold her up anymore (since I'm pulling her backwards), and his hands roam to her tits. I can't see it, but I'm sure he's squeezing the hell out of them. I would be. Those things are magnificent...

I don't know how to narrate the sounds Mom makes. English lacks the vowel and consonant combinations. Some of it sounds like combinations of obscenities, most of it is delivered through gritted teeth, and all of it is loud. At least as loud as it is tight, and it is fucking tight.

Since I took the plunge and got this cock, I've tended to be the fucker. More often than not, anyway. When being fucked, I'm as loud as I always was, which is to say that I make a lot more noise than some (Casey, Ron, and Leah), and less than others (Vera, Kara, and my Mom). While doing the fucking, however, I tend to fall on the quietest end of the spectrum. My theory (because I spent time thinking about this once) is that it ties in to the whole reason I got this thing in the first place; to watch other people get fucked by it and feel that pride. If I'm hollering away, I'm missing out on all the little whimpers, all the squirming, and all the facial expressions. I'm part voyeur, part participant, and it's almost always worked out to be a magical experience.

That being said, I cannot stop myself from grunting like a fucking caveman with each thrust! I didn't even know my voice went this deep! This primal! One of my hands slips loose from hers, and I grab a pigtail of flaming red hair like it's nothing! I've never wanted to break something I half so much as I do right now!!

Part of my brain disconnects, fulfilling the voyeuristic need to just watch and enjoy.

It's sooooooo tight!! When I thrust all the way in, getting the meatiest part of my cock up to her poor asshole, it's almost tear-inducing. Almost. The best part of it is the way Dad's cock feels in there with me. Like a smooth stone my Girlcock can tussle with. It's not unlike getting a blowjob with a pierced tongue, but it's also not quite the same.. Mom's hips don't let us get side by side, but our heads keeps rubbing past each other up in her bowels...

The disconnected part of my brain is nagging me, but I can't seem to pull my eyes away from the view I have of my Mom's ass getting absolutely decimated by my Dad and I. Dad is trying to thrust every little bit he can. Mom still has one hand wrapped around my wrist. Her arm and shoulder are tweaking out from pulling me forward so hard. Every time I cram that fattest part of my girlcock in there, my tits slap together in front of me.

Suddenly, some things finally start to penetrate my fuck-haze. The bedroom door is cracked open, and I can hear Dave and Carol Ann. Mom and Dad haven't picked up on it yet, but I feel like I've been hearing noise from over there for a while now...

"Go in there," she's saying.

"And do what? I don't want to watch my parents have sex!"

"Do it, David!"

Suddenly, they are all I can hear, and somewhere very far away, my Mom is having the fuck out of an orgasm. Dad might be too. And then Dave is coming through the door almost backwards, like he was pushed.

"What are y-Jaimie?!" He cries.

Carol Ann comes in behind him, peeking around his shoulder and not exactly averting her eyes. It feels like she's looking at me, but I'm sure I'm just being paranoid. We're all so horny that none of us stop thrusting, but I do wind down after a few seconds. What can he see from this angle? I might be using a strapon for all he knows... Mom kinda sits up to block me, bless her heart.

"First of all," Mom starts, "where do you get off storming in here?!"

"I don't think we're gonna get the moral high ground on this one, Honey" My Dad, amirite?

"I don't know where to begin," Dave says. He's mostly looking at me. In the eyes, god bless him. It's a long, long awkward beat before anyone moves.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers