The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"Maybe I should start," Carol Ann says. Even my Dad seems shocked that she chimed in. "I was listening the whole time. Well, almost the whole time. I stopped for a minute to go and get you," she says, looking at Dave, "but I think I pieced together most of it. The how-this-happened isn't important. It's the why." For the first time, I really notice her. Dave is wearing a t-shirt and shorts; standard fare for sleeping. But Carol Ann is wearing a lacy little nighty. Her swollen breasts and even more swollen belly fill it out to the point that it's probably gonna need to be retired in the next few weeks. It seems like an odd choice of sleepwear...

"First of all, I think this is all new to them. Having Jaimie here, I mean. Second of all, I think Jaimie has a penis."

Both of our erections are long since gone, but I feel like mine shrinks a little extra as it slips out from my mom's ass and slaps down against my thigh. Dave turns to look at me, and all I can do is smile weakly.

"I think it's new, I think this is the first time they've seen it, and I think it's awesome." All of us swing back to Carol Ann. She takes a deep breath before continuing. "My family was incestuous. It was never pervy or forced. My parents encouraged me and my sisters to come to them any time we had questions, or wanted to see something demonstrated. We were always the initiators, never my parents. It was always about love, and being safe, and it was a really beautiful way to figure out who we were. I've been trying to bring this up for a while now, but I never knew where to start."

"You wanted to bring this up with me because... because you want to do that with our daughter eventually?"

"Yes." She says. It feels like the kind of conversation that they should be having when Mom, Dad, and I aren't around, let alone naked and coming down from double anal. "But only if you're ok with it. I know, incest is so taboo, but it can be handled right."

"Dave and I had seeeeeeeeex," I say, although I really wish I hadn't after I started. Nothing for it but to continue now, dumbass! "He doesn't remember it, because I drugged him, but I got him hard after he fell asleep and-I-mounted-him!" Carol Ann doesn't skip a beat responding.

"And was it awful? Did the world end? Did the whole world shun you?"

"No, I"

"I was awake!" Dave looks mortified that he spoke up at all. "You put two Tylenol PM's in a glass of Coke. They didn't dissolve, they just sat at the bottom. I stuffed them in my pocket and tried to pretend I was asleep."

Carol Ann has to hide her giggling behind her hand. "Tylenol PM! That's so precious!"

I take a deep breath and step around the bed. Dave takes a eyeful of it and stares at the floor. Carol Ann takes more than an eyeful.

"The point," she says, "is that with a little honesty and transparency, and sometimes some alcohol, it can be a wonderful thing. Now, we have the rest of our lives to talk about how we want to do this. For right now, Momma's horny." Nobody moved, although I can see Dave's erection in his shorts. He's clearly into this, even if his brain hasn't figured it out yet. Carol Ann giggled again, although this time she didn't bother trying to hide it. "Alright, I'll start. Dave, why don't you and your dad spend some time with your mom. I want to talk to Jaimie..."

Carol Ann nods at the little couch along the wall. I go over to it and sit down, and she flops down next to me. Her tits wobble when she does. So does her belly, for that matter. I'd never thought of a belly as being sexy, but I'll be damned if I don't think the whole thing is pretty hot.

"So," She says, staring me down again. In the corner of my eye, I can see Dad is plowing Mom from behind, and she's up on all fours coaxing Dave's erection out of his pants. "Hell of a Thanksgiving, huh?"

"Hell of an understatement," I say. I can't stop staring down at her tits. They were nothing to scoff at before, but they just look so... so full right now.

"I owe you an apology too, you know. I shouldn't have let you get under my skin. I'm way years older than you are. I should have been more mature."

"Oh, no," I start, but she cuts me off.

"And, as punishment for that, I figure that if I let you under my skin again, that might... make us... even?"

"Do you have a writer that comes up with this stuff for you?"

"Off the cuff!" Her triumphant smile is triumphant... What do you want from me? I got cockblocked from finishing in my moms ass. Do you want me to narrate this story or what?

"Ok then. What skin do I get to get under?" I'm already at half mast.

"Lets just start with this..." She strips off her nighty, crawls up onto all fours on the couch, and pushes me back. Her nipples are huuuuuuge. They're at least as wide across as my palm, and so dark! Her tits are bigger than mine, although they didn't used to be. When her hands and knees sink down into the cushions, her tits and her belly both brush the couch. I get hard in a hurry, and she smiles.

"Your girlcock came up to meet me! How thoughtful!" Her lips are so warm. They feel incredibly tight around just the head. I don't think she's gonna go much further than that, and I'm right. Her mouth feels so small around just the head. What she lacks in depth, she almost makes up for with her tongue. Almost.

"The tip is even bigger than David's, but I think he has you beat everywhere else," she says, after several minutes of tender lovemaking to the angry head of my girlcock. Mom just got all the way down on Dave by the crowing going on behind me on the bed. Makes me a little bit jealous...

"Don't worry. I'm gonna make it up to you," she says with a grin. "I just wanted to get you all warmed up first. To make us even, you are gonna be my first." My spider sense is tingling... "Oh man, it's priceless watching the wheels turn in there!"

"Do you mean..."

"Yup," She exclaimed, as she got down on the floor on all fours. "I haven't let David, or anyone else, back there before." Oh my god, the way she's presenting... "Mount me," she says, looking over her shoulder.

It feels so surreal as I stand up and straddle her from behind. Holy shit, did she lube herself up before we got in here? Her asshole is glistening...I point my dick down at her and squat.

"Put it in my ass," she says. Her voice has such a small quality to it. Tiny in pitch, in tone. It sounds so weird to hear it be dirty. Less weird than having my Dad narrate a fuck session, but still weird in it's own right. I line the head up to her tight, pink rosebud asshole, and squat down again.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!" she cries, as I push the entire length of my cock into her ass in one long motion. I hadn't meant to, but it just kept sliding! This may be the first cock back here, but she's been doing some dildo work for years. I stop squatting so much as I just sorta sit down on her ass and let gravity pull me in. Way down inside her, there's movement.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNGHAAAAA My god!" She cries. "YESSSSSS YESSS YESSS YESSSS!!" I plant my hands on her shoulders, and start thrusting. "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!" I've never mounted someone like this!! The way my cock is curling upward, I feel like I should be tickling her spine. Or maybe her spine should be tickling me! "YES YES YES YES YES YES HNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNN NNNNGH!"

Every time my hips crush in against her cheeks, she cries out. Every time. I love the way it sounds. I love that she's completely drowning out whatever Mom is doing. I love how tight it is, even if it's not as tight as Mom was a few minutes ago. Her YES's are coming faster and faster, eventually forming one long sound. My hips are like a runaway train, slamming my wonderful girlcock up into her intestines over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!

When Carol Ann's wordless sound gets louder and higher, I really pull out all the stops. Each time I thrust down, I don't pull the punch. We are slapping skin! Her asshole is so red, and the friction all along her insides is making my cock feel like it's on fire, but I have to keep going. I'm so close!

I'm So close!

I'M SO CLOSE!

"OH GOD YES YES YES CUM IN MY ASS!! CUM IN MY ASS!! CUM IN MY AAAAAAAAAAASS!"

It's a massive release when I do. I put enough baby batter in her to start a family. My balls even feel lighter. My hands slide down around to her waist, and I hold her tightly in place while my cock throbs and shudders to a stop. Carol Ann is vibrating all on her own, coming down from an orgasm I'm proud to say I created. I try to stand up and back off of her, but my legs get all wobbly and I fall backwards onto the couch. It's a hell of a workout to do that... I have a newfound respect for male pornstars that can do that. Carol Ann is fingering her gaping ass when I finally get the presence of mind to look up.

"Tasty!" She says, with a grin over her shoulder. Yeah, I'm not gonna stay soft for very long...

"Enough hording her," My mom says. She's got half a load of cum all over her face, and she's never looked happier. "I want both my kids over here right now."

"Well Chuck," Carol Ann says with the most evil grin I've ever seen, "I guess it's just you and me!" Dad is speechless for the first time I can ever remember. I crawl onto the bed, but my legs are still pretty wobbly.

"That was quite a fucking you gave her," Mom says.

"Thanks, but I'm kinda pooped now."

"Ok then, lets see..." She taps her lips with her finger for a moment. "Ok, Jaimie Bird, you lay here like this..." She gets me to lay down on my back. "...ok, and Davey, you come here..." She scoots Dave around so he's laying on his back, and we're laying cheek to cheek. He has one leg tucked up over mine, and I have one up over his. Of all the people in the room, he and I are clearly the most uncomfortable, and we share a look over our nearly identical cocks that relays it. "Kids, focus. Mom really wants this, so she needs you to focus now."

She turns around so she's facing Dave, and squats. Her asshole is gaaaaaaping! Her hands are holding our cocks together, and as she lowers herself, it looks like her asshole spasms shut and back open while I'm watching it. It winked at me! My hand to god!

I reach down and pull my balls around to the side, and Dave immediately does the same. We really jam our asses together. I grab his leg with my other free hand and pull him towards me. A few seconds later, he matches. When she finally lowers herself down onto our cocks, it's amazing. It's not as tight as it was the first time. It's not even as tight as Carol Ann's ass was, but to be doing this with Dave is fulfilling such a buried-deep-down desire I had no idea was still lurking. Dave is mostly looking up at Mom and her heaving tits, but I just watch his face.

Mom's squatting is herky jerky. The angle for her is wrong. Tentatively, I start to try to push myself up to her. My ass rubs along Dave's for a few thrusts, while Mom braces herself on her legs and settles into a motionless stance. After the fourth thrust, Dave rides up with me. With him there to push against, it's more like I'm lifting from the neck. My tits fall back to settle on either side of my chin. I kinda wish I had a double dildo for this, but that might be pushing Dave too far too soon.

Mom is humming away. I can see her shoulders shaking. It sounds like she's probably fingering herself, but the view from this side is lovely enough. Her hips are fabulous. At some point, she took her hair out of the pigtails, and her long red hair falls in cascades down her back. When she looks over her shoulder at me, it's enough to give me dry mouth.

Up and down, up and down. Dave and I work like a well oiled machine, putting about 3 lbs of cock up inside her for minutes on end. His toes suddenly curl in against me, pinching the skin over my ribs, and then he gets one final push up before his legs quiver and fail. I fall with him, if only to let him stay inside her with me. Mom drops down the rest of the way, legs giving out beneath her too. Damnit! I was building back up to another orgasm!!

Mom's face is completely splotched with tears when she finally leans to the side to get off and turns around. The smile is there, so the worry fades quickly. I had no idea we were stretching her that badly...Dave's cum poured back down all over both of us. It's enough to coat both dicks in a thick white candy coating. Mom immediately gets down on her knees and starts licking.

Meanwhile, Carol Ann is balanced precariously on the couch arm with her legs way up in the air. Dad has her ankles, and is pounding her pussy. Her tits and her belly both wobble thunderously with each push, and she keeps calling him "Daddy".

Mom switches over to my cock, and that brings me right back. Most of the cum is gone from Dave's cock, but a good deal of it only made it to Mom's chin and lips. She makes a wet slurping sound as she starts going down on me, sucking it all off and then some. And then some. And then some...

And then it's just a full on blowjob...In the background of that, Dave is flat on his back. His cock is laying limp over his thigh. I stroke his calf, but he doesn't do much more than stir.

"I think we broke Dave," I say dreamily. Mom doesn't stop, or even seem to hear. She just keeps driving her head down until my cock slams into the back of her throat. My cock doesn't want to make a right turn to get down her throat, so that's as far as it goes, but every time she hits that spot, it sends a jolt down through the base of my cock and into my hips. Her hand on my cock keeps trying to make a fist, and if I wasn't as stiff as a flag pole, she'd probably succeed in twisting me into a pretzel.

Finally, I start to feel it coming. Steady lips, tight fist, up and down, rinse and repeat. My hands shoot up to grab her head, and I thrust from the hips for the last 20 seconds or so. This time, when I cum, Mom pulls back her lips. I can see her teeth, floating harmlessly, and her tongue is massaging my cock like Fleshlight, but her lips aren't tight. As soon as I cum, it starts pouring right back down. It runs in lines down my cock, and it drips from her lips. She gags a few times, forcing whatever I squirted up into her throat back out. It's less cum than I deposited in Carol Ann's ass, but it's still a big load by my standards.

"We can use this," Mom says hungrily, spreading my cum up and down my cock with her hand. "Carol Ann, come here sweetie!"

I don't think her and Dad had finished, but neither of them looked disappointed as he lets her down off the couch. Mom gives her a hand getting up onto the bed. Dave moves out of the way, although there's plenty of room on the king bed for all 5 of us. Mom moves me around so I'm laying flat on my back with my legs mostly straight out. A quick handjob gets me halfway back to hard.

"I have no idea if I have another load in me at this point," I say, panting just a little.

"Just stay hard for a little while longer, and I promise it'll be worth it!" Mom's grin is evil! "Ok sweetie. Take that monster one more time!"

Carol Ann turns around and grins over her shoulder at me. She plants both of her hands on her ass cheeks, pulls, and sits back slowly.

"OOoooooooooooooo," I wheeze. I'm not fully hard, and that makes my cock want to bend in a funny way. Just as her fingers clamp down on her cheeks and pull, Mom's hands appear out of nowhere. One grips the middle of my cock to sturdy it, and the other slips two fingers up into Carol Ann's ass and pulls it open a hair more. Carol Ann whimpers, but then after another painfully crunched second, my cock pops in. My cum doesn't do too badly as a lube, and after a few seconds of working my cock like a dildo, Mom has most of it hidden inside my sister-in-law.

Mom slides around to sit indian-style next to my head, and she cradles Carol Ann as she lays back down into Mom's lap. This puts her kind of across me, like we're forming an X. I can see over her as Dad grins and scoots up to her pussy on his knees. One of his legs interlocks with mine. I reach a hand down over her stomach and spread her lips apart as Dad puts his cock right back inside her like it never left. My fingers slide up to massage her clit lightly, and she whimpers again.

Mom is stroking her hair and beaming down at her. I hook my leg tighter around Dad's and use the leverage to rock my hips. I can't manage to thrust with a pregnant woman on top of me, but I can push just that last little bit. It certainly feels like I'm getting back near fully erect down there...

Suddenly, Dave is upright again. He scoots in next to mom, and Carol Ann's head turns toward him. My mind is boggling thinking about this. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall! This pregnant woman is sucking off her husband, taking a cock in the pussy from her father-in-law, and taking a cock in the ass from her sister.

She does feel like a sister right now. A dirty, incestuous sister, but one that I can finally admit that I have feelings for.

Dad is the prime mover, and it doesn't take him long to finish what he began on the couch. Mom keeps stroking her hair lovingly, and I can see her mouth moving as she is no doubt mimicking the feel of her sons cock in Carol Ann's mouth. Jealously. Dad disappears from sight, and I think I hear him flop down on the couch. Carol Ann wiggles on top of me. I'm grateful for the extra bit of friction it causes, but it's not getting me much past erect.

Dave's eyes never seemed quite with it after he got up. He kept goggling at everything his wife was doing, and maybe 5 minutes after Dad finishes, Dave flops out of view. I'm not sure he finished until Mom turns Carol Ann's head up and I can see the cum all over her mouth.

"Welcome to the family," Mom says as she pulls Carol Ann's head up into an upside down kiss. Ooooooooo my god....

It's a long kiss. My eyes fixate on Carol Ann's throat, watching the base muscles of her tongue writhe up and down. Little bits of cum bubble out between their lips, only to be greedily sucked back in. My fingers double time it on her clit, and before she has to pull out for air, Carol Ann cums. Her legs tuck up over her, and by the way she starts heaving, I thought she was gonna give birth right then and there.

"And then there was one," Mom said, smiling down at me like I'm 11.

"What about you?"

"Honey, I came four times already. I'm winning!"

"I didn't see it happen once," I stammer.

"Well, we all have our blind spots." Carol Ann rolls off me and onto her side, but as soon as she's off to the side, my cock pops out and up like it's spring loaded. "You're choice!"

"On your back then!" I roll over onto all fours and climb up over my mom. She grins up at me. "I'm gonna fuck your throat. I hope Dave and Dad did a good job of stretching it out." Her grin gets bigger and bigger. I lean in to give her a quick kiss before I get up, but she grabs me and drags it out. My cock is jabbing her in the belly button by the time she lets go. I clamber around over her. She puts both of her arms straight out, and I plant my knees down overher arms, pinning them to the bed. I roll forward and point my cock at her. When I look down between my legs, Mom's just staring up. Little bits of cum from my last load are dripping down into her mouth. I bite my lip and start lowering.

Inch after magnificent inch of my girlcock drops down into her mouth. I don't stop until well past the freckle. From this angle, I should have already hit her throat, but I pull back and out. Mom's tongue chases the tip, teasing the hole in the head. I puff a few breaths to brace myself and push back down. Mom leans her head up off the bed to greet me just that much sooner, although after a few inches, I've driven her head back down into the bed. Her arms start to struggle and push up, but it's a feeble attempt.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers