The Ballad of Jessy and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds I was fully impaled on both dick and dildo. A deep, throbbing pleasure was building up inside of me. Dad held me there, before pulling me up and beginning to thrust me up and down on him and Sophie. The pleasure from both was intense, and soon my moans had again becomes high-pitched cries. Dad began to slam me up and down, his deep grunts joining me. He held me with only one arm, using the other to reach around and grab Sophie's bum, pressing us together. Her own hands were playing with my clit and his balls.

The fuck was intense, and it lasted about fifteen minutes. The three of us were drenched with sweat. I lost track of whose arms were whose, where I was being touched or fucked – it had all just culminated into one ball of intense, consuming ecstasy. I orgasmed at least five times, each more intense than the last. With the last, I was screaming uncontrollably, and felt dad pump cum into me once again. I dug my nails into his back so that he roared with pain as well as pleasure. I felt like I was on fire.

We collapsed then, all three of us in a heap on the bed. We lay there for over an hour, just stroking each other. Eventually, dad pulled himself upright, threw on some clothes and left without a word, leaving the money beside the bed.

And that was a week ago! He was my most recent client. I haven't talked to him since, but am hoping to soon. Apart from that, that's all, folks. That's my story. And hopefully it will continue until I'm filthy rich and fucked to my heart's content, but hey - who knows?