The Ballad of Maggie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It ain't over, sweetheart," Anna said.

"Oh, right. Uh, face." While she wasn't unattractive before, her skin cleared up, and her face rearranged itself slightly to take on the look of an American model of Korean descent. (Her eye folds remained intact.) She couldn't know what she looked like, but if the trend held, she knew she was probably stunning. "Uh, head, like on the inside... What? Why?"

"Uh, mental transformations are possible here, I'm afraid," Nichelle said. "You're getting a new fetish or compulsion, I think."

"Oh, no..."

"What is it?" Maggie asked worriedly.

"I don't know."

"It's over," Anna announced. She looked to the almost frantic Josi. "What is it?"

"What's what?" she responded.

"Your new fetish."

"Um, how would I know?"

Nichelle spoke up. "You probably don't yet. You'll figure it out, and you shouldn't fight it. It doesn't have to define you, but if you try to reject it, the magic will make it come back to you twice as strong."

"Oh."

"It's okay," Maggie said. "I want to satisfy you however I can."

"Really?" Josi said.

"Really. And I promise, no matter what it is, I will help you achieve it. Plus, it might be fun, right? Unless it's clowns. It's not clowns, is it?"

Josi thought for a moment. "No, clowns don't really do anything for me."

"Good, because I'm terrified of clowns."