The Ballad of the Dancing Bard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Lindsey exclaimed, shocked, feeling slightly embarrassed suddenly. "Don't worry about that, either. It didn't offend me. It was kind of nice actually. Not everyday someone tells me that I have beautiful breasts... not that I'm exactly showing them off, either, but... it was actually kind of nice to hear... I don't even know your name," Lindsey finally admitted out loud, suddenly coming to the realization.

"I'm Nick... just Nick," Nick said.

Lindsey laughed.

"Fair enough. I'm Lindsey Stirling. Just Lindsey Stirling."

"I gathered as much," Nick replied coyly.

Lindsey smiled.

"Listen Nick. I'm not exactly a rockstar in every since of the word. The music industry really isn't what it used to be. I don't have a gold-lined pool or servants or my own basketball court or shark tank. YouTube pays me a certain amount, and I tour a lot and sell my own merchandise, but I also pay my manager or representatives personally. I have a little bit of money saved up and I want to help you out," Lindsey explained, reaching into her wallet and fishing out a few bills, kicking herself for forgetting to get more.

Nick shook his head.

"I don't need a handout."

"What's wrong with a handout? Time was, handouts were all I had. My parents couldn't even afford to give me violin lessons, but the instructor agreed to charge half his rate for half the time. My original lessons were only fifteen minutes long."

Nick considered that.

"I didn't know that... just think how good you'd be if you had had that extra fifteen minutes?" Nick joked.

"Just think," Lindsey repeated playfully. "My instructor told me that someone had once helped him out. So he was going to help me out, so long as I returned the favor one day... but not to him, kind of a pay-it-forward thing where you don't return the favor to the person who helped you, but..." Lindsey began explaining obnoxiously before Nick finally cut her off mid-sentence, saying, "Yeah, yeah... I saw the movie, I know what 'pay it forward' means."

"Ha, of course... sorry," Lindsey said.

"It's all right," Nick said.

"So... what's going on, Nick. What's you story?" Lindsey asked, honestly concerned.

"You want to know my story?" he asked, confused as to why anyone would want to hear it.

"Yes, I do!" Lindsey exclaimed.

"It's very personal," he said.

"You just saw my breasts," Lindsey reminded playfully.

"Hmm, I guess that's true... well, I guess I'll tell you, but... on one condition," Nick offered.

"Which is?" Lindsey asked.

"You have to take your bra off again," Nick said boldly.

"Well... I guess that wouldn't be so bad," she joked, reaching inside her shirt and undoing her bra, slipping it back through her sleeves, Nick's eyes falling to her unsecured breasts.

"Now," she said. "Explain."

Nick went on to explain his childhood, about his parents and about how he fell in with the wrong crowd, hitting all of the cliché milestones every troubled childhood hit while growing up in a broken home, trying not to be too distracted by the sight of Lindsey Stirling's nipples poking through her cotton shirt again. She smiled at him playfully whenever she caught him doing so, which quickly embarrassed Nick.

"Well, I'm going to make sure you have somewhere better to stay from now on," Lindsey said, realizing Nick wasn't listening, preoccupied staring at her visible breasts.

"Are they that great?" she asked.

Lindsey looked down and saw her nipples poking through.

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you say anything!" Lindsey asked, pulling her shirt away from her erect nipples as best she could and blushing with utter embarrassment.

"Because I like seeing your nipples," Nick admitted openly.

"You don't have a lot of shame, do you, Nick?" Lindsey asked.

"Afraid not," he admitted. "I don't see a lot of girls topless, but they were perfect breasts. I'd love to see them again," Nick admitted, gesturing to her little breasts.

"You want to see them again?" Lindsey asked, shocked.

"Yeah! They were amazing!" Nick exclaimed.

"But they're so small..." Lindsey said bashfully.

"So what. I think itty-bitty-titties are hotter than huge boobs any day of the week. They're so forbidden," Nick offered.

"Well... I guess you've already seen them. I mean... oh, what the hell!" Lindsey said, lifting up her shirt and exposing her supple little B-cups to Nick, her soft, hard, little, pink nipples standing erect and at attention on top of her soft, milky little mounds.

"Wow!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" Nick exclaimed, feeling his cock stiffen inside of his jeans at the sight.

Lindsey felt her breath shorten, felt her body go into overdrive in a way it hadn't since she used to go the distance with her old boyfriend Devin Graham (Devin Supertramp from YouTube), her first cinematographer who directed all of those music videos Nick had first seen her in years back. The way Nick looked at her, hungrily, lustfully, wanting; it made her so horny, horny in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Can I touch them?" Nick asked.

Lindsey laughed out loud, suddenly feeling as slutty as her masturbation fantasies.

"Might as well... go on!" Lindsey said. "If you let me help you, okay?" she asked, gravely serious.

Nick seemed to consider her offer... and smiled.

"Okay... but you have to let me touch them for more than a second," Nick said.

Lindsey rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You can touch them for five minutes... and I'll be watching the clock," Lindsey said.

"Okay... lay back on the bed," Nick offered, Lindsey nervously falling back onto the pillow.

What am I doing, she kept thinking to herself, her stomach turning in knots, heart fluttering like a nervous schoolgirl with a stupid schoolgirl crush on this young kid?

Nick sat beside her and began to feel her up, kneading and massaging her supple breasts gently at first, then more and more firmly with each passing second. Lindsey smiled at his awkwardness, at his playfulness and curiosity. He never took his eyes off them. What was it with men and boobs, she wondered as he continued to feel her up? He tugged at her nipples playfully, rolling them between his fingers and rubbing them too. Lindsey let out a whimper after a minute, checking the clock and realizing that she still had another four minutes of this amazing but nerve-racking massage. Swallowing hard, and trying to regain her bearings, Lindsey smiled at Nick.

"You a boob guy?" Lindsey finally asked.

"As opposed to?" he asked.

"I don't know... a butt guy," she said, searching her nervous mind for the word.

"I like boobs, yeah... but maybe I'm a 'something else' guy," Nick said, smiling, feeling braver and braver with each passing second, confident in his ability to massage a girl's privates.

His ex-girlfriend had taught him how to give a boob massage and he never forgot how to do it.

"Oh my gosh!" Lindsey exclaimed, blushing, covering her eyes with her hand and giggling.

"Embarrass you, did I?" he asked.

"A little, yeah..." Lindsey admitted, getting lost in the feeling of Nick's surprisingly gentle hands and her bare breasts, the only sensation that mattered to her body.

"I like embarrassing you," Nick admitted.

"Is that right?" Lindsey finally asked.

"That's right."

"So are you a 'something else' guy? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" Lindsey asked, Nick's hands still firmly massaging her naked chest, the only feeling she focused on.

It was the only feeling that mattered in the world, his hands on her breasts, kneading them and caressing them, massaging them. He was using his hands to worship her breasts.

Then she felt Nick's hands slide down her chest toward her tummy, tracing an outline around her naval, over and over again. His soft fingertips slid away from it like a Nascar car loosing control around the bend, hurtling toward the stands. But it didn't frighten her; it just made her nervous. At her pants, where the ocean met the beach, his fingers danced and teased her. She knew he was testing the waters and it made her so wet.

Lindsey Stirling bit her lip nervously, feeling excited from his boldness.

"Hey, mister... my boobs are up here," she said, gesturing finally.

"But I'm more interested in what's..." Nick began, slipping a finger just an inch or two into the bands of her pants and dragging it across her bare skin, then sliding it back out. "... down here," he finished, coming back up to her naval before returning for a second go.

"What's down there..." Lindsey breathed, nervously.

"Your pussy."

"I don't think that was part of the agreement..."

Nick leaned down and put his lips to the whirling diva's ear and whispered as sensually as he could, "But don't you wish it were. Don't you wish that I would slip my hand into your pants... into your panties... and touch you there... touch the very essence of your femininity."

That part made Lindsey's heart beat faster and her juices really start to flow.

"I... I've just... Devin and I... we didn't exactly... I mean... we only got so far a couple of times. Like... to intercourse I mean. I just... I don't like betraying the covenants I took when I can help it. I really try and remain chaste, but... it's really hard being single," Lindsey admitted, recalling her few steamy romps with her old boyfriend.

She felt Nick's fingers back, inside the first inch of her pants, tracing little circles across her skin.

"But you've done it before... you've had sex before..." Nick asked.

"Yes... just a few times. And then we stopped... but yes... I'm not a virgin, Nick," Lindsey admitted. "I didn't want him to stop when we did have sex... just like I don't want you to stop now..."

"Are you sure, Lindsey?" Nick asked, slipping another inch down.

"Yes... please... touch me there..." Lindsey begged

Nick slipped his hand down into Lindsey's pants, under her cotton panties, past the peach fuzz over her usually clean-shaven pussy, and down over her wet opening.

Nick slipped his finger inside of her wet slit and heard her whimper, turning away, cheeks flushing from the embarrassment she felt for letting things progress so heavily.

"Oh, honey... you know just how to touch a girl..." Lindsey breathed into his ear when she turned back.

"For someone who doesn't get a lot of action, Lindsey... I love that you keep your pussy regularly shaven," Nick said, slowly slipping his finger in and out of her wetness.

"I... like the way it looks... sorry, it's been a few days... on the road and all..." Lindsey admitted, too caught up in her own sensual pleasure to feel any kind of embarrassment.

"No... it's amazing. You're so wet, Lindsey..." Nick breathed, gently planting a trail of kisses down her neck while massaging the inside of hey womanhood in a way nobody had ever before.

"Don't stop..." Lindsey begged.

Nick bravely inserted another finger and heard his YouTube sensation crush's moans of ecstasy tell him that he was on the right path to pleasuring her as he had dreamed about doing many times before. He was having trouble, fumbling around inside her pants while trying to finger her. Lindsey could tell, obviously annoyed he wasn't able to really enter her in the way she wanted him to, in the way she knew he could, reaching down and slipping out of her pants and panties. She looked back up at the young boy nervously as she saw him drink in the sight of her completely nude on her bed. It made her feel so insecure, so nervous to be so expose to someone. Only Devin had seen her.

Nick felt his cock twitch, Lindsey pressing her legs together nervously. Her little patch of fuzz was guarding her best-kept secret. He reached between her legs again and slowly helped her part them. When she obliged, slowly spreading her legs like an eagle's wings, she revealed to Nick her pussy in full bloom. Only Devin had seen her pussy before, and that was it. The way Nick looked at it though, she knew instantly that he was a "Something else..." kind of guy, that he really did love a woman's most intimate secret. When he slipped his fingers back inside of her, Lindsey arched her back, letting the sensation of being penetrated by a stranger rush through her.

"Oh, God!" she cried out, his fingers burying themselves inside of her private place.

Nick continued to finger her slowly, but then picking up the pace, trying to match her breathing, watching how she started to writhe around, her face scrunching up.

"Oh..." she kept moaning.

It felt like ecstasy to Lindsey, like being taken to the edge of passion, to her most carnal and perverse fantasies. She let her mind wander, looking up at the strange boy whom she had given so much to so quickly, wanting him to take her to the same places Devin had years back. The feeling of being fingered for the first time in several years brought Lindsey way past sexual enjoyment and gratification straight to euphoria.

Nick slipped his fingers out of her body and then presented them to her lips, which she didn't know how to take. His fingers smelled like her excitement, were tainted in her forbidden nectar, her wetness dripping off of his fingertips onto her chin.

"Have you ever tasted yourself before?" he asked.

Lindsey shook her head nervously, feeling slightly naughty for even considering it. Wasn't that forbidden, she asked herself? How was that different than being with another woman? But there she was, her own sexuality dripping off of Nick's fingers.

"Go ahead..." he tempted her with the forbidden fruit.

"I... don't know..."

"Why don't I try first?" Nick asked, gesturing to his own mouth.

Lindsey nodded nervously as Nick took her nectar into his mouth and swallowed it, moaning with pleasure and savoring every last moment of tasting her sweet honey.

He smiled back at her, Lindsey feeling her juices flowing.

Nick took her scent in, shuddering next to her, which made her moan out. She tasted like an exotic fruit, he thought, something forbidden, yet sweet and rich. It was intoxicating, her aroma so musky, so pungent and biting, so purely feminine, Nick thought. He simply had to have more of her; she could see it, lost in the carnal way he stared at her, like a lion staring at its prey before biting down. Just take me, she thought.

Then, when Nick slipped his fingers back into her, scooping up more of her excitement, she gobbled it up and sucked herself off his fingers, savoring the taste of her own body. It felt taboo, forbidden, and slightly odd. She enjoyed the taste, but it felt odd that she was swallowing her own nectar, putting it back into her body. It was so holistic, so natural and enticing to all of her senses and the ideas of her own sexuality she couldn't contain herself anymore. Her pussy was on fire and she wanted it to tingle in that way.

She put her hands on the top of his hands and guided him down there and she lost herself at the sensation of his tongue on her labia, running up and down her glistening slit.

"Oh God!" she said, back arching almost to the point that she thought it might break.

"You all right, babe?" he asked.

Seeing her pussy up close, how tight it was, just a wet slit between two swollen and aching lips, caused Nick's cock to ache for release. He was harder than a rock inside his jeans, reaching down and grabbing himself while lapping at Lindsey's flower, swallowing up all of her juices and nectar. Her hands ran through is thick hair and guided him this way and that. He attacked her little nub, which caused Lindsey to scream.

"Nick! Right there! Oh God!" she kept screaming.

He'd lap at it rapidly, before dragging his tongue back up and down her slit, then using his tongue to fuck her. He'd burry his whole face inside of her, peeling her lips open, revealing what her flower looked like in full bloom, its pink pedals spread open around her actual opening. He licked the insides of her lips dry, dribbled his saliva all over her hole, and then lapped the mess up. Lindsey begged him to consume her, couldn't stand the erotic sight of seeing him down there between her opened legs while naked.

"Use your fingers..." she begged.

Nick started pushing in and out of her while attacking her clit and lapping at her mess, Lindsey writhing around and cursing under her breath, an impending orgasm plaguing her better nature. It would shatter her and cause her to come so hard that she'd squirt.

"I'm so hard for you, Lindsey..." Nick said, grabbing his bulge.

"I want to see..." Lindsey moaned.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... show me!"

Nick pulled away from her pussy, took the mess she left on his fingers, and smeared it all over her wanting lips and chin, Lindsey moaning in response. She watched him stand up on the side of the bed as she swallowed her own excitement again, seeing the obvious tent her lover was pitching in his pants. Lindsey reached up and ran her hands over his bulge, mouth watering to see it, to feel it, to grab it and taste it.

"Take off your shirt," Lindsey demanded, reaching up and peeling the shirt off of Nick's chiseled frame, Lindsey's eyes lighting up at the sight of her lover's toned body.

She reached up and began fumbling with his buckle, finally unlocking it and getting at his button and fly next. She yanked his pants down carefully around his cock, which popped out at almost eight inches long. He was uncut, dripping at the tip, and mostly shaven too. It was the most beautiful thing Lindsey had ever seen, her mouth watering just at the sight of it, of the thick veins running up and down the shaft from its base. His head was so engorged, the shaft bulging and aching, his aroma musky and masculine.

She gripped it in her hand and began to mold it like clay, Nick groaning out, eyes burned by desire when he looked down at the sight of her stroking and caressing him.

"Nick... this is literally the biggest cock I've ever seen!" she said.

"Out of a pool of how many?" he asked sarcastically.

"Okay... one other guy... but wow... it's so beautiful..." she admitted honestly, turning to his balls and taking in how swollen and big they were, probably just filled to the brim with cum.

Lindsey started to stroke him up and down, which caused him to groan out. His shaft was getting slippery from his own pre-cum that she ended up smearing all over his engorged organ, her touch seemingly bringing him right to the edge of pure ecstasy, which made her smile and feel like a sex goddess. She loved the way his foreskin slid up and over the head, how it helped smear his own pre-cum all over his cock.

"Devin used to say I gave the best handjobs," Lindsey said playfully, reveling in the sound of her hands running up and down his slippery shaft, staring at his head and then up at Nick.

"Oh yeah?" he asked.

"He'd had them before... said I was the best..." Lindsey added, quite proud of herself.

"How about blowjobs?" Nick asked, smiling.

Lindsey smiled devilishly back at him.

"You think I'm too innocent to like doing that, Nick? I love sucking cock, Nick. Devin said I was his little Mormon blowjob queen," she added seductively.

"How'd you earn that title?" he asked, honestly curious, blown away by Lindsey's language.

"Because he said I worshipped his cock with my mouth like he was a king..." she admitted, lowering her face toward the base of his shaft and planting gentle kisses around it.

"Will you worship my cock, Lindsey?"

"I'm worshipping it right now," she admitted, trailing those same gentle kisses up Nick's base toward his dripping tip, basking in the sensation of feeling a man's erect cock pressed against her soft face, of holding it in her hands and giving it such pleasure.

Lindsey took the engorged head into her mouth and began to slurp around the head noisily, wrapping her tongue around it and then trying to get a feel for how he'd fit. Then, she started to take more and more of his girth into her mouth, over her tongue, and started to bob up and down like the girls in the porn videos she watched before giving her first blowjob. She had wanted to be good for Devin back then, really good, knowing he had had sex before. She had wanted to display some level of sexual competency with him, and had thus prepared by watching blowjob videos online.