The Ballad of the Dancing Bard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And judging by the amount of semen Devin had sent rocketing into the back of her throat the first time she took him to the base, they had definitely paid off, even if it took her off-guard when he did finally shoot off like a geyser in her mouth. Now, bobbing up and down rhythmically, pushing closer and closer to her gag-reflex, Lindsey lost herself in the idea of using her mouth as a vessel to serve her lover with, to worship him with.

When she came back up for air, Lindsey smiled back at him, Nick basking in the sensual sight of thick strands of pre-cum stretching away from her lips, still stuck on his cock.

"I forgot how much I loved sucking cock... I want it... so badly..." Lindsey said, turning back to it.

"Then keep sucking it, Lindsey," Nick said.

"Yes, sir."

Lindsey then took him back into her mouth and began to press him further and further into her throat. She was getting further and further down, but still having trouble adjusting her throat for the whole thing, Lindsey trying to fight her natural reflex to gag.

"Let me help you with that last couple of inches," Nick said, putting his hand on the back of her head.

Nick pushed her a little further down, and then forced himself all the way down, burying her nose into his hair and causing her to croak and wretch, to gag and shake. His entire member was inside her head, her body rejecting it, though she loved the sensation all the same. When he finally released her, the dancing bard came back up for air reflexively and started to cough, looking up at him with watered-over eyes.

"Was that too much?" Nick asked, more strands of pre-cum connecting his manhood to her mouth.

"God no... I actually... I actually want you to fuck my throat..." she admitted, embarrassed.

"What! You... you know what throat-fucking is?" Nick asked.

"Yeah... Devin used to send me videos, always wanted to do that to me. I couldn't back then, but I've thought so much about it over the years and... yeah... I want a guy to do that to me. Do you like that kind of thing?" the whirling diva asked honestly enough.

"I..." Nick began. "I've always wanted to do that to my ex-girlfriend..." he said, nervously.

"How about to me?" Lindsey asked, cocking an eyebrow and smiling up at him devilishly.

Nick smiled back at her.

"Put your hands in your lap," he told her.

"Okay..." Lindsey said, folding her hands like a schoolgirl into her lap and mentally preparing herself for what Nick was about to do to her, what the guys in all those videos Devin used to send her would do to the cute girls that look sort of like her.

"If I go too hard or fast... let me know," Nick said.

"Okay."

"Here it goes..."

Nick grabbed the back of her head and began push himself into Lindsey Stirling's mouth, then forcing himself past her gag-reflex into the back of her throat, causing her to gag and croak again. Lindsey tried to fight the sensation to gag as best she could, but was slightly embarrassed at the sounds her throat would make in trying to compensate for Nick being inside of it. He was slow at first, but then started picking up the pace. Then, summoning the most carnal and animalistic urge he had within him, Nick started to fuck Lindsey Stirling's face and throat. It felt so inviting to be that deep inside of her, Nick thought, and at a certain point, somewhat taboo.

Her eyes watered over and she choked on a number of occasions, but never pushed away. She just took the assault on her throat as Nick, driven by his desire to fuck, pounded away into her mouth.

"You like that, babe?" he asked.

"Mmmphhh," was all Lindsey could get out, thick helpings of pre-cum and saliva spilling out of the corners of her mouth as she continued to let Nick piston in and out of her.

When Nick looked down at the innocent pop star, he saw that her eyes had watered over completely, some of her make-up running down her cheeks. When finally he decided to let her having a breather, she gasped for air like she had been holding it her whole life, which slightly turned him on. Nick rubbed her face all over his slimey erection, smearing pre-cum and saliva all over her face, Lindsey reveling in the sensation.

"You okay?" Nick asked.

"Yeah... jesus... here, hang my head off the side of the bed... you can get deeper that way..." she suggested.

"You're unbelievable..." Nick said as he helped her onto her back on the end of the bed, helping her hand her head off of it, upside down.

It was a bit disorienting for Lindsey, but when she felt him enter her throat again, Lindsey returned her hands between her legs. She started to masturbate, slowly rubbing her electrified little nub around in circles, letting the feeling of being face-fucked bring her closer and closer to the orgasm that was building deep inside of her. It was the kind of orgasm she knew would cause her to burst out, the pressure building against the most sensitive parts of her. It almost worried her, how hard it was going to hit, how it would shatter inside of her and cause her whole body to erupt.

The gurgling, the choking, and the gagging continued, Lindsey's tears running back up her face, her mascara smearing all over the pre-cum and saliva already smeared across her perfect complexion. Anytime she really started to feel herself choke, she'd have to push back on Nick who would pull out of her throat allowing all of the pent-up saliva and pre-cum in her throat to spill out of it, all over her up-turned face. She found it to be a bit revolting at first, but slowly it started to just make her hornier and hornier as she continued to rub her clit faster and faster. She felt like a slut and loved how the mess would cascade backwards up her features, spilling into her hair.

Her pussy was on fire, Lindsey wanting to rub herself to orgasm, but first wanting to experience Nick's cock inside of her down there. She let her throat get fucked passionately, erratically, and somewhat amateurishly for a few more moments before finally choking.

When she started to cough and gasp for air when Nick spilled out of her throat, more saliva, more of his sweet pre-cum rolling back up into her nostrils, across her cheeks, and into her lashes, Nick looked down at her almost as if he was ashamed.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, sweetie... wow... you really got my throat good. Won't be able to sing for a few days, I think..." Lindsey admitted.

"Oh yeah?" Nick asked, intrigued.

"Fuck my pussy that hard... okay?" Lindsey demanded.

Nick started to slap the head of his cock all over Lindsey's face.

"But by all means... slap your cock on my face first," she said, giggling at the sensation of being hit multiple times by his engorged head, more of their mess speckling across her already messy features and causing her to whimper out a few times.

Nick didn't need clarification to fuck Lindsey Stirling.

His head was spinning, his balls aching for release. He didn't know how much longer it would take for him to cum, but he knew it wouldn't be long. He just hoped Lindsey would come first. As he climbed on top of the naked hip-hop violinist and positioned his throbbing head at the base of her messy opening, Nick found himself suddenly taken aback by the sight of Lindsey Stirling's ruined face staring back up at him anxiously. Had he really done that to her, he wondered? Had his sexual prowess, his animalistic desire really reduced the innocent Mormon to such a raccoon-eyed slut?

Her tears were what did it. It was just a natural reaction of the human body, and so pornographic a site to see... but to see Lindsey Stirling like that made him almost feel guilty.

He pushed into her finally, causing her to scream out.

"Oh... fuck! Nick!" she cried out, her back arching, her body clamping down on Nick and squeezing his member, almost to the point of eruption, Nick moaning out.

He turned back and looked down at Lindsey beneath him as he started to buck in and out of her, the sloppy sounds of their bodies clashing together filling the room, the smell of sex biting into both of their nostrils. But Nick, while still under Lindsey's intoxicating smell, her aroma still filling the air, couldn't take his eyes off her face.

"Are you okay?" she asked, genuinely as he continued to push in and out of her.

"I just... I can't believe I did that to you... you look so... so..." he trailed off.

"Slutty?" she asked, honestly.

"I was going to say disheveled..." he admitted, ashamed.

"But you were thinking slutty," Lindsey stated.

"I was."

"You can call me names if you want. It gets me off too," Lindsey admitted, smiling devilishly up at him.

"You look like a little whore, Lindsey," he admitted.

"Yeah?"

He started to fuck her a little hard and a little faster as Lindsey started to buck back against him, wanting to take him. It was invigorating, taking his cock, getting fucked by it. She wrapped her legs around him and tried to pull him deeper inside of herself, reaching up and pulling him into a gentle, erotic, but deeply pornographic and sloppy kiss.

Nick pushed inside of her faster and faster causing Lindsey to cry out over and over like an animal, reaching up to claw into his chiseled chest. She was a vessel for his pleasure, but she needed him also in order to orgasm herself. It was so carnal, so raw, that Lindsey lost herself completely and just became a fuck-doll for Nick and her self.

"That's right, Nick! Fuck me!"

Her orgasm continued to build inside of her, would be the first real one that a man had caused to erupt inside of her like this in years. It would explode and rippled through her, and Lindsey wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle it when it happened, hoping nobody in he her band could hear her through the walls moaning like the whore she was.

As Nick continued to fuck her, harder and harder, he reached down and started to rub Lindsey's clit too, in shock that she could be so sensual, so raw, so... slutty. And as she continued to get pounded, Lindsey found herself wandering back to Devin, and her steamy romps with him, suddenly remembering one of the more taboo ideas he had suggested to her after they parted ways romantically, albeit on amicable terms.

"Where's my phone?" she suddenly asked.

"Why?"

"I want to call someone..." Lindsey said.

"Right now? You're having sex!" he exclaimed.

"You think I don't know that... you're inside me. Here... hand me my phone, it's in my pocket over there," she said, reaching out and reaching for it, Nick fishing for it and handing it to her.

Lindsey opened her contacts as Nick slowed down.

"No, keep fucking me," she said, finding Devin's number and calling it.

"Yeah?" he asked.

Lindsey nodded and put the phone to her ear while Nick continued to fuck her wildly.

"Hello?" she heard her ex-boyfriend say.

"Hey! It's me... it's me... oh god..." Lindsey kept trying to say, the sensation of Nick pushing in and out of her as quickly as he had been going making it very difficult to concentrate on anything but how horny she was and how badly she wanted to come.

"Are you okay?" Devin asked, confused.

"I'm doing something... you said you always wanted me... to call you... if it happened again..." Lindsey tried to get out, panting like a dog in heat, continuing to get fucked.

"Oh my god! Are you... are you having sex?" Devin asked, shocked on the other end of the line.

"I'm getting fucked, Devin... hard too... like a fucking whore!" Lindsey shouted out.

"Oh my god... this is unreal..." he said.

"I know... is this too much?" she asked.

Nick pulled out of her and flipped her over, spanking her across her little rear and then pushing into her glistening opening from behind. She cried out to Devin as Nick gripped her tiny, supple breasts and pulled her body back to his. He slammed into her, thrusting and thrusting, Lindsey groaning to her ex-boyfriend on the phone while she got taken doggy-style.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! Oh my god!" Lindsey kept panting breathlessly.

Nick lost himself in the sensation of taking his YouTube crush like a porn-star while her ex-boyfriend listened, while she continued to describe to him in vivid detail what it was he was doing to her, and how he was fucking her and using her for his own pleasure. He'd spank her, every few moments, and pull her hair, Lindsey reveling in the treatment and sensing her impending orgasm about to erupt deep inside her most private place.

"Oh, shit... Nick... Devin! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Oh, honey... come for me," she heard her ex-boyfriend say over the phone.

"Come for me, baby!" Nick kept saying, fucking her harder and harder, yanking her hair back and picking up the pace, their bodies slapping together passionately, Nick like a heavy piston stuck on overdrive.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" Lindsey screamed as her orgasm splintered inside of her and rippled through her body, her pussy feeling like pure ecstasy.

It was a euphoric high Lindsey had not been prepared to feel, her orgasm shooting out like electricity and causing her whole body to go rigid as wood.

Her back arched and she began to squirt all over the bed, which made her scream.

The feeling of her cum rushing out of her made her knees wobble, her whole body exploding into orgasm while causing her toes to go numb right at the tips. It made her howl out like an animal. Nick felt her body clamp down on his, which almost caused his own orgasm to explode, which he specifically didn't want quite yet. As hot as it would have been to cum inside of her at the same time, to fill up the whirling diva with his semen, there had always been something else he wanted to do with the Mormon slut.

When Nick pulled out of her, his cock throbbing and about to erupt, he flipped Lindsey back onto her back and showed himself to her, his cock dripping and aching.

"Devin... Nick... I haven't come like that in years," she said panting, her face still a mess, body glistening in sweat, her eyes fixated on his cock.

"You ready for my cum?" he asked her.

Lindsey bit her lip nervously and nodded, her body still plagued by the aftershocks of her own orgasm, like the ripples left in a pond after being disturbed by a throwing stone.

"Devin used to cum on my stomach..." she said.

"Remember, we used to joke that your website Stomp on Lindsey should be called Cum on Lindsey," she heard Devin snickering into the phone.

"I want to give you a facial," Nick said, slowly stroking his cock at the sight of her face.

"A facial..." Lindsey repeated anxiously.

"Yeah, you know what that is?" Nick asked, breathlessly.

"Oh my god... is he really going to do that to you, honey?" Devin asked in her ear, Lindsey pretty sure she could hear him breathing heavier and stroking his own cock on the other end of the phone call, the thought exciting her.

"Yeah... it's where a guy comes on a girl's face," Lindsey admitted, slightly embarrassed.

"That okay?" Nick asked.

Lindsey considered the thought of letting any man come on her face, wondering if it was really as degrading an act as she was raised to believe, or if she could find some enjoyment out of it. She certainly always liked how the girls' faces looked after they got covered in cum in the videos Devin used to send her.

"Yeah," Lindsey said, nodding, feeling nervous about the whole thing.

"Oh man... send me a picture," Devin said.

"Come here," Nick said, tossing a pillow onto the floor and leading Lindsey onto her knees on top of the pillow so that they wouldn't hurt.

Lindsey put one of her hands in her lap nervously, keeping the phone to her ear with the other. Her eyes locked on Nick's aching member, which he stroked feverishly at her face, his hand rushing up and down his slippery shaft, which dripped with pre-cum, her own orgasm, and saliva.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this..." Lindsey said.

"You'll look so beautiful afterward, I promise," Nick said.

He tilted her chin up, up-turning her face to make an easier target to hit, her great big, innocent eyes staring back at him, just begging to be sealed shut.

"I hope so..."

"You ready?" Nick said, steadying her head with one hand, stroking with the other.

"Yeah... cum on my face, sweetie," Lindsey begged.

"You sure?" Nick asked, stroking faster and faster, groaning out, feeling his balls boiling at this point, ready to overflow and shoot out of his cock.

"Yes. I am... I want a great big, sticky facial," Lindsey said, reaching up to massage his balls, loving the fact that her touch caused him to groan.

"Tell me you want cum on your face," Nick practically demanded.

"I want cum on my face!" Lindsey said, giggling, reveling in the sensation of hearing her ex-boyfriend stroking his own cock on the other end of the call.

Nick cried out like an animal and gripped Lindsey's hair just as she seemed like she might flinch and try and dodge his cum at the very last second.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" he screamed.

The first rope of Nick's semen rushed euphorically out of his balls and shot directly out of the tip of his cock, flying out into the air right over the hip-hop violinist's up-turned face and landing with an audible splat across it. It streaked across her forehead, down into her lashes, effectively sealing her eye shut, down across her nose, and the top of her lips.

It caused her to flinch, but Nick held her steadily in place as he sent another thick rope shooting up over her lips, followed by a second, leaving the mess to slide down her chin and dangle off of it while he turned her face to the side and began white-washing her cheeks with his draining orgasm.

"Oh... Nick..." she whimpered.

He turned up to her forehead next and unleashed a healthy burst of thick sperm across her virgin skin, the semen pooling against her complexion, another thick rope blasting out like a rocket and splattering across her forehead and into her hair. It felt like his balls were literally draining, and that somehow the YouTube star's face was magnetically intensifying his orgasm, as if it were somehow mystically drawing the semen right from his balls to her face. It was unlike anything he had ever felt.

Meanwhile, Lindsey rubbed her pussy slowly as he continued to paint her up in his seed, feeling another jet catch across her other brow and the mess spilling into her lashes. When he finally started to give, shaking off the last speckles and drops across her face and hair, he released his grip on her.

"Oh man..." he said, collapsing.

"Wow... you really covered me..." Lindsey said, still feeling another mini orgasm rippling through her body, the cumshot intensifying it as it rippled through her.

"How do you feel?" Nick asked, staring back at Lindsey's cum-streaked face as she struggled to look through even one of her sealed eyes at him.

"Well... that was a first..." she admitted, her face looking as though it had just been frosted with thick, creamy icing or warm custard that dripped off her features.

"You like it?"

"I like that you did it to me. I like that you got to act out your biggest fantasy... but it feels a little degrading I think... just to be completely honest," she said, looking up at Nick, wondering what he really thought of her.

"Please... send a picture, Lindsey. I'm begging you," Devin kept begging her.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't do it for that reason just a little... but mostly because I wanted to see what you looked like," Nick admitted.

"Well, Devin wants to see," she said, taking her phone and switching the camera mode on.

The image of her cum-splattered face, of the thick strands dangling almost six inches off of her chin and swinging off her face really took her aback.

"Well... I look like a proper little cum-slut," Lindsey giggled, framing her facial candid and then snapping off the slutty evidence and sending it off to Devin.