The Baller Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple swings with another couple.
1.3k words
4.06
50k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StevoHawk
StevoHawk
26 Followers

Jack and I had worked together some time ago, in fact I had been his boss. I got him to join our long-standing softball team, and even after our jobs parted ways, we continued to play ball together. He was considerably younger than I, brash and opinionated. He always had a way of shocking people, like the time he took a picture of his dick on his camera phone and proudly showed it off to everyone. I mean everyone, including me. And proud he should be, because this was easily the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen. Of course, with my wife's obsession with having two guys at once, the first thing I thought was, "this is the guy I want to help me fuck my wife."

Jack's wife Kylie was always a little quiet and reserved, very cute, and the fact that she had a tight little butt had not escaped my notice one bit. She and my wife Angela had gotten together a couple of times, gone out for drinks and what-not while Jack and I stayed home with the kids. We'd drink some beers, talk about sports and he'd show me pictures of his dick on his phone. Just the usual stuff. This past summer, in the midst of one of the hottest stretches any of us could remember, we invited Jack and Kylie over for a Sunday afternoon cookout.

After dinner, the liquor started flowing and all four of us got pretty much tanked. Ang was getting real giggly while sitting in my lap and exchanging funny stories with Jack and Kylie sitting on the couch across from us. At one point, I discreetly gave Ang's nipple a little pinch and she reacted by pushing her ass hard against me as I sat behind her. My cock instantly sprung to life and I jumped at the opportunity to steer the conversation in the desired direction.

"So," I asked my wife, "has Jack showed you the pictures of his dick?"

The room fell silent as the words sunk in. Kylie broke the tension. "Oh yeah, you should see this thing..."

That's all the encouragement Jack would need. He jumped up, whipped off his jeans and unfurled his eleven-incher before any of us could say or do anything about it.

Kylie didn't hesitate, either, grabbing the monstrous meat and stroking it. "I told you," she said to my wife, and took the thing all the way into her mouth. Ang and I just sat there, stunned, watching the normally reserved Kylie giving her husband the most intense blowjob either of us had ever witnessed.

I pulled Angela close to me, her hands gripping mine as we watched the live sex show unfold before us. Finally I whispered in her ear, "She might need some help." Ang pushed herself up and away from me, removing her jeans and panties as she crossed the room and knelt in front of Jack, who was sitting back and getting sucked hard by his wife.

Kylie backed away from Jack's monster cock and offered it to my wife. Ang took just the head of it into her mouth, flicking the underside of his shaft with her tongue. Jack jolted upward at the intense sensation of my wife's tongue on his cock. My wife sucked dick like a champ, and this was a champion-sized dick.

Kylie got up and came over to where I was sitting, and took Angela's place in my lap. We pushed our bodies together, but the real interest was watching what was happening between our spouses. From where we sat, we could see Angela's fingers sliding down over her own pussy, stroking it while sucking Jack.

Ang had never seen this much dick before. She took as much into her mouth as she could, then pulled back off and just sucked the hell out of the head of Jack's penis. Jack looked like he might just pass out, obviously he'd never had head of this caliber.

"You'd better fuck him quick, Hon," I encouraged. "I don't know how much more of this he can take."

Angela responded by climbing up on top of Jack and grabbing his dick, guiding it toward her throbbing pussy. Sucking dick always got her juices flowing, and her sopping wet slot was ready for the challenge of Jack's size.

Kylie and I watched intently as my wife fucked her husband, taking every last inch of him into herself. We were both impressed that she could do it. She shrieked, maybe with pleasure, maybe in pain, but she was riding Jack's cock on the expressway to the Promised Land. Usually quiet, Angela cried out into her orgasm, and it seemed to go on forever.

By now, I couldn't watch any more. I got out from behind Kylie and went over to where my wife was collapsed on my friend's chest, gasping for air, still reeling from her intense orgasm. I pulled her up off of him, spun her around, and kissed her deeply. "It's time," I hissed into her ear, "for what you've always wanted."

I pushed her back down onto Jack, who guided his shaft right into my wife's ass as she sat back down onto him. His slippery member ran easily right into her back door, and she gasped with the fullness of it. She loved anal, and had no problem sliding down onto Jack's cock. The expression on her face was one of disbelief, and I stepped back for a moment, watching my friend fuck my wife in the ass from underneath her with his huge dick. I dropped my pants and took out my comparatively meager meat.

"Are you ready for two at once?" I asked, knowing damned well the answer.

"Yesssss!" Angela whispered, gazing into my eyes in wonderment. I moved in, and slid my cock into my wife's shaved pussy while Jack's eleven inches were buried deep in her sweet little ass.

The three of us got into a bouncing rhythm that shook the house. Ang ground her clit up against me as I pounded away at her cunt while she rode Jack's dick in her ass. I glanced over my shoulder toward Kylie, sitting in the chair. She had stripped off her pants, slid both hands into her panties and was fucking herself while watching us.

Angela was going places she could have only imagined. She cried out, "Ohhhhhhh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" as she came hard against my cock, Jack's dick still plowing her backside. My dick exploded into my wife's pussy, gushing my cream deep up into her. Almost simultaneously, Jack shot his searing cum into Angela's ass. I swear she stopped breathing for about a minute, before falling in a heap back onto Jack's chest.

Pulling out, I took my wife's hands and pulled her up off of Jack's dick, both of our juices running out of her. Jack, amazingly, was still hard, so I grabbed his monster and pulled him up off the couch, leading him over to where Kylie was, in the chair, masturbating, almost to climax. I guided him into his wife's pussy, then joined my wife on the couch, once again to watch the show.

While Angela and I curled up on the couch, Jack fucked his wife until she screamed bloody murder as they came together on our chair.

We've gotten together a couple of more times since then, always with the same result. It was a regular occurrence now, the four of us getting together with everyone ending up fucking everyone. Angela even met with Jack on her own once, on his lunch hour, with my blessing, and fucked him again, telling me all about it later as I let her have it in our bedroom.

Kylie and I once or twice would steal away and fuck in the men's room at the ball fields before our softball games, but that's a different story...

StevoHawk
StevoHawk
26 Followers