The Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This from the band slut, and my slut. Speaking of which, would you want to try handcuffs or something?"

"Handcuffs?"

"Yeah on your wrists so you are sorta helpless under me again. Safety ones from a sex shop so they will open up easy. You can buy these fuzzy ones that are gentle on your wrists, if you prefer they make Velcro ones, more of a big leather bracelet type thing with rope or whatever that goes to the headboard. You get more movement with those though you seemed to like a loose hold on your wrists."

"Would this be all the time?"

"Nah, you enjoyed it. I enjoy your pussy and want to be inside it but we can bring those out when you want to submit again." Think about that and nod with a smile.

"Yes, it was exciting last night because it was new. If it's all we do I'll get tired of it and I do enjoy you breeding me."

"I enjoyed doing it, I'd even ask if you want to be later but the studio is right there."

"Would enjoy that but I should return to Paul and let him breed me again. Tell you one thing, after I have a grandkid for Coop I'm letting everybody breed me when I'm fertile again. Unless I pick a guy before then. I promised Carl that I'd let him actually breed me but there's no reason to limit it." Cast guy snorts and shrugs.

"More guys doing it the better chance that you are bred the first try. You know dang I'm falling into the breed me thing to, I was thinking get knocked up and said bred." Snort and laugh for a while, we park before I finish then get out of the car.

"Now you know why I'm worrying about it a little. I mean I'm not just chasing after guys saying please sir breed me, but it's always on my mind. I'm not real sure getting pregnant once will mean I stop asking to be bred."

He snorts and laughs then waves me to go in. I do with a smile and notice my car sitting here so that is good. Then I'm inside and quickly find my band. They all stand up and look me up and down then whistle so I twirl for them.

"Hot damn Pinky I want to fuck you now." Smile and go up to Woody.

"I'd really like to let you breed me again but we gotta wait for after we go home and I figured I'd let Paul breed me again. I can do twice in one day but it makes me tired. Missed out on a breeding in the shower." I give him a kiss and back away before I feel his cock hardening so I don't demand a breeding right now.

Technician appears and ushers us into the recording side, except it's just me and Mark. We need to do the singing part. So we sing in all two songs a few times each before we stop for lunch. Woody wants to do me on the sofa again and somehow I manage to say no. Really want him inside of me again but I want to finish the album.

I guess you could say I found something more important. Course it isn't more important just what we are doing right now. I'm sure once we finish recording I'll be on my back all the time. Woody will probably stay with us while we wait for the album to finish refinement and get sold so I'll get bred three times a day.

Perhaps not quite that often, I never asked how often the guys can manage to get hard. Do like the idea of three times bred in a single day when we got nothing else to do. At least until it comes to the week after this, then it's only Paul and Mark. Do want to give them a son or daughter first, also promised, well perhaps promise is to strong a word for it.

Day over finally and the technician being happy with us Mark and I head for my car. He lets me drive, it's my damn car anyway, so that is nice. Also just drive a little while and he just looks at me.

"Ask away I know you have a question." Mark snorts then shrugs.

"Did you tell Dad where you got the outfit?"

"Yes, sent him a picture of the place and text, the guy working there designs clothes as well this shirt is one of his. Going back on Saturday to see his sketches, he promised five."

"Why do you have a new outfit?"

"Well that part is rather sweet, he had dinner out planned with his sister since their album goes on sale today. All three of them were dressed up since it's a high end restaurant so Candice, his sister, drove and we went to that store first. The clothes inside were fabulous, the guys word on everything but still right. Cheap high end clothes, as in a couple hundred dollars a piece but really I think worth the money if you end up going to the wealthy places."

"He was gay?" Nod and giggle.

"He was gay and knew who I was. It was great, we talk to him, he looks me up and down, then put his hands to his face, and said 'oh my god oh my god'." Mark snorts and is chuckling.

"There are times when it is nice to be a guy, we don't have to dress up." I ponder on that for a while, even getting off the freeway to home before I'm done.

"Honestly I think you should, guys don't care if you do or not. A gay guy will lust after what is under the clothes anyway. I don't get it but they care what they are wearing, and what a gal is wearing and that is like it. Us gals though would like it if you do dress up. I mean we don't exactly have huge stage numbers so we should dress you guys up. Even if it's just tight leather pants. Perhaps the really form fitting swim trunks for a guy on Woody."

"If we do that the groupies would be all over us." Sigh and park then shrug.

"So what, we assign a guy to fuck me each day so the rest of you guys will want a groupie orgy." Mark snorts then shrugs.

"We can talk it over tomorrow I suppose." Then we are in the kitchen getting sodas and Mom is in here so I go to help her with dinner.

"Great outfit, I guess would explain why I was asked about a store.

"Yeah, guy working there also designs clothes but in his words he doesn't have access to the important stuff. Still has some things for sale in the store, this shirt is one of his."

"Pretty sure the idea was to get you in new designs." Grin and wink.

"We are going back on Saturday with Steph to look over his initial designs and he can size her then. His first question after if I said that was if I want slutty, basically nude, and or fashionably covered. I said slutty and fashionably covered then added in basically nude once he explained, full body bikini wrap sounds good and I can wear it on the bus." Mom snorts.

"That does sound good and I have seen gals wearing that. Usually it's a skirt though." Shrug and shiver.

"I told him no skirts, Steph may decide to have skirts but I just can't." Mom nods and I get a hug.

"It's alright, so did you enjoy your breeding yesterday?" Big old grin now it was magical.

"I was bred twice, the first time when I got there on the dining room table. The second time in bed, he also took control and that was really magical. To start he was dry humping me and I wanted to have him inside. He wanted to get me off that way so grabbed my hands and held them above my head loosely and I surrendered to him."

"Sounds fun, still nothing on the love side?"

"Not so far, which is bugging me and it's also really nice since I can just be the band slut with additional guys."

"I couldn't do that, but you are enjoying it so. Hell I'm just glad you opened up this far, most people take longer."

"Singing about it really helped."

Mom snorts then goes to yell for dinner. I'm a little surprised usually Coop is waiting for it at the table when we finish. I also get to stand by the table so I am seen when they come in. Andrea is gushing about the outfit, Paul has big eyes, along with Coop. I grin and do a twirl then get to sit.

"Damn Pinky, that is better than a regular shirt and the tights." I grin up at Paul.

"You are the guy breeding me tonight so I hope you enjoy." Paul has a big old grin now.

"Definitely see why you want to have him design clothes for the tour." Look over at Coop.

"The pants are not his but the shirt is. He said he could have five sketches done up for us to look at on Saturday and taking Steph. Also think we should dress the guys up, us gals like that and I'm only for one guy a night so the rest are not getting any without groupies."

"Probably a good idea."

We dive into dinner, it having been sitting there waiting to be eaten anyway. After dinner I rather want to go to Paul's room for my breeding. Paul thought wants to watch some TV so I curl up on him. Just sit there and watch for a while until it's time for everybody to go to bed. Then I plaster myself to Paul's arm and up we go for his room.

Once in I strip down fast and get on the bed my legs spread wide. I am eager for my breeding and Paul seems to want to take his time. So in interest of speeding him up my hand travels down my body to my eager pussy. Sliding a finger in I moan since it feels good then I'm finger fucking myself at a fairly good speed.

Paul kinda watches more than gets undressed but that is alright. He is hard so I will be bred soon enough. So I stare at Paul, or rather his cock under his pants while I finger myself. My free hand going up and pinching on a nipple and I feel good. Need a little more to get off though so I remember when Paul had me the last time.

Voicing my desires for Paul to breed me, breed his slut gets Paul moving. He wants to breed me and I moan because I'm going to reach orgasm soon. This slut wants her breeding, then my other hand travels down to help me finger fuck myself to orgasm. I find it when Paul is climbing on the bed, I really get off on being an eager little breeding slut.

Moan and writhe under him as he works on getting lined up then he is fucking his way into me. Another moan then I'm working on fucking him into me as well. Takes no time and we are joined at the hips, all of him buried inside of me. I'm smiling up at Paul then he comes down to kiss me, and starts to fuck me.

Little more writhing going on then I'm fucking back because my orgasm ended. I am frantic to get Paul off, I'm just a little breeding slut getting bred. Paul is smiling as he kisses me since I'm saying this to him. His cock moving in and out of me feels so good and the only thing to make this better is he reaches orgasm.

Rather think I say this to him, he does speed up but not for his orgasm. Paul wants to get me off again and well hell I got no problem with that. My breasts are bouncing around under him, this is one energetic fuck I got going between my legs. I even want to reach orgasm now, I can beg him for his load later I want to get off.

So want to reach the orgasm that is just sorta hovering there. My hips are bouncing back at him just as fast as he is fucking me. My unprotected pussy is making noises it's so juicy and wanting of his fluids. This thought sets me off and I wail into the kiss, my toes curling and I can't move so well anymore.

Doesn't seem to matter to Paul, he's still just fucking away at me. Takes a little while, at least fifteen pumps into my unprotected pussy but I move back at him. Not as well as before that orgasm but I so want his load in me. Even say this again, begging for his load in the unprotected band slut. Begging him to breed me.

Also doesn't seem to matter, Paul just keeps right on going. So there we are, the agent's assistant fucking away at the unprotected band slut. I can't find a reason not to want his load and so beg for him to fill me up. This actually works because Paul speeds up even more and I recognize the signs.

I pleasured him with my unprotected pussy so well that he is reaching orgasm. The frantic fucking I am getting now that is a precursor to his fluids shooting in me sets me off into orgasm. Wail again because I didn't expect that then Paul is flooding me. Wrap myself around him as well as I can and hump to get all of him inside like a good band slut should.

"You really are getting off on being an unprotected band slut aren't you?" Look up at Paul and smile, he's still emptying.

"Very much so, it's so nice. You all want me and being willing to get on my back for you guys I get plenty of enjoyment, and hot loads in my unprotected pussy."

"No love still?" Shake my head and smile.

"Honestly I'm not real sure I care. I want to love my parents again but being the band slut is the best I've felt. If I had a choice I'd say that I fall in love with all of you guys, but unable to love is just as good. I can't get upset at you guys for getting a groupy."

Paul snorts and moves around a little then rolls over so I follow him. I really mean it, I enjoy being the band slut. If I had known it was this nice to be a slut I would have been one already. Also tiring to get bred so snuggle up to Paul, on the wall side, and close my eyes to get some sleep.