The B&B with a Little Extra Spice

Story Info
Guests seduce bed & breakfast owner.
3.5k words
4.31
31.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Jennifer has been telling me about this wonderful bus trip she had down to Prince Edward County. They had been to see the Sandbanks Provincial Park, gone shopping in a veritable village of boutiques, eaten at the Hidden Bistro just outside if Picton, and went to see a play in Bellville before returning home.

I'd been after my husband Dennis to go on an outing like this for a long time, but he just couldn't get his head around a bus trip. He said he'd rather drive down one day, spend a relaxing afternoon just recharging his batteries, overnight at a B&B, and then spend a day shopping and touring before heading home to London.

I knew Dennis would procrastinate the summer away if I didn't take things into my own hands, so I logged onto the Internet, and set out to find the perfect little B&B somewhere near Picton. In short order I had several to chose from, and started making calls. At first I was disappointed as all seemed to be booked up for the weekend I had in mind. I called the last one on my list, last because the website was very plain with no pictures or anything. It was the Bayliner B&B on Big Island.

I called and the proprietor, an older gentleman named Bill answered. I enquired about our proposed dates, and after a moment of his tapping the keys on his PC; he let me know that indeed he could accommodate us.

Not wanting to buy a "pig in a poke" as they say, I enquired about his B&B. He told me that he was just opening his business for something to do, since he was recently retired, and his wife had passed away. The B&B was a converted cottage, with access to the Bay of Quinte for boating, with a pool, and air conditioning if the weather got too hot which was not often. He admitted that the furnishings were mostly cottage "hand me downs" but he planed to upgrade once his business got off the ground.

Bill also told me about our room. He said it was fairly Spartan, with just two single beds pushed together to form one large one, but it had a private bathroom and shower, and a separate entrance from the pool area. I was not thrilled with the idea of single beds, but beggars can't be choosers as they say. At least it would be civilized, more like staying in a small resort than a private home.

So on the appointed day we left London about mid-morning, planning to arrive at the Bayliner by about 2:00 PM after eating lunch on the road. Bill told us that if traffic was good, he could make it from the 400 / 401 interchange to the B&B in under 2 ½ hours. The directions he e-mailed us were good enough, but once we got onto some of those back roads in the County, we were sure that we had been the butt of some elaborate hoax designed to make tourists disappear into a miniature Bermuda Triangle. Perhaps this was a hillbilly way of attracting food. Nonetheless, after a time we arrived at the Bayliner, which was nestled amongst a small community of cottages.

An older man who was mowing the lawns on a small riding tractor pulled up and introduced himself as the proprietor, Bill. He appeared to be about 5' 10", and about 180 lb. Not fat, but tanned, and muscular, like a football linebacker. He was a bit thicker through the middle as older men sometimes get, a slight spare tire (or love handles if you will). His eyes were a piercing dark blue, and he had a full beard and head of hair, graying at the temples.

Bill showed us to our rooms, helping us with our bags, and then showed us around, inviting us to make ourselves at home. The cottage was not large, but had a spacious feel. Bill called it a dollhouse, big in miniature. He then excused himself, saying that he had to finish up some chores, and then planned to have a shower and "take some sun" by the pool.

Dennis and I are into the swinging scene back at home, and have a very secure but open relationship. I was finding myself rather turned by our encounter with Bill. I'm not sure if it was the tan, or the eyes, or the scent of sweat from his toils, but I was definitely on high alert. Not wanting to miss the mood, I quickly drug Dennis into our room and attacked him. Shortly I had Dennis lying on his back across the two beds as I rode him like a jockey fighting for the lead in the mad race for our mutual finish. In short order we were both drained, and I collapsed into Dennis' arms (but imagining they were Bill's).

After I time we cleaned ourselves up with a quick shower, got into our bathing suits, and headed out to the pool. Not long after Bill came out, said he would join us shortly, and headed into an outdoor change room and shower. I could hear the sound of water, and imagined his tanned body covered in soap, the lather being swept away by the shower's spray. In my minds eye I could see myself giving him a helping hand, his eyes closed and back arched as I squeezed and rubbed his manhood. I was sure going to drive myself crazy if I didn't rid myself of these nasty thoughts.

The shower stopped, and Bill came out wearing just a bathing suit. He said, "I'm going to make some drinks, everybody in for Strawberry Banana Daiquiris?" "Sounds great," I said. Bill then observed, "Better get some sunscreen on, or you're going to fry, I have some in the sun room if you need it."

I looked at Dennis, and told him, "I hope you don't mind, but I've just got to try and seduce this guy, I find him incredibly hot". Dennis smiled and said, "You and what bottle of Viagra? I don't know what you see in the old fart, but fill your boots if you must hon."

I could hear the sound of a blender coming from the cottage, and got up to find the sunscreen. I grabbed a bottle of Banana Boat SPF 4 from the sunroom, and headed for the kitchen. "Bill, help me put this on my back" I said, as I handed him the bottle, and turned pulling the straps of my two piece bathing suit down. Bill sprayed some on, and dutifully rubbed it into my back. "Hmm" I said, "that feels good, do my neck, it's stiff". As he worked the sunscreen into my neck, I slowly turned to face him, dropping my top, and exposing my breasts to him. He seemed mesmerized, looking intently into my eyes, while he worked his right hand down from my shoulder, and started massaging my left breast.

Suddenly he stopped, and as if waking from a dream pulled back his hands, lowered his head, and started to apologize. Feeling a bit sorry for him, I pulled up my top, kissed him on the cheek, and headed back out to the pool saying, "Thanks Bill, my neck feels much better now".

An hour later we were into our third Daiquiri, and getting quite well lubricated. I asked if it was all right to sunbath topless, and Bill said it was fine by him if OK with Dennis. Dennis replied by standing up and removing his bathing suit, soon we were all naked, and helping each other apply sunscreen where the sun don't normally shine. Dennis and I did Bill, Bill and I did Dennis, Dennis and Bill did me, and I was like a kitten in heat.

Bill got up to make another round of drinks; I grabbed a towel and once again followed him into the cottage to help. Once in the kitchen I made myself useful, pretending to learn the recipe. As Bill ran the blender, I snuggled up behind him, pushing myself into his back. Once he was done, he turned and gave me a hug, whispering in my ear, "You smell so good I could just eat you".

I leaned back, and smiled, "Oh you would, would you? Well follow me then". Grabbing him by the hand I lead him into the living room, perching myself on a sofa, exposing my sex to his surprised gaze. Bill looked confused saying, "But what about your husband?" I told him "Dennis is cool, now are you, or are you not going to eat me?" That was enough for him, and he fell to his knees and set to giving me the tongue-lashing I desired. As my orgasm was reaching its peak, I noticed Dennis sneak into the room. He took a couple of lovely snap shots with his digital camera of me going over the top while I fucked Bill's face with gusto, holding his head with both hands.

As I finished, Bill sat back, and seeing Dennis standing there, once again started to apologize that he wasn't a sex maniac, but he must have had too much to drink. Dennis told him not to worry, that we were into this sort of thing. Bill looked at the time, and said, "Opps, I better get going or I'll have to barbeque in the dark, shall we dress for dinner?" With that he served the final round of Daiquiris, cleaned up a bit, got dressed, and set about preparing our dinner.

Dinner was comprised of lovely T-bone steaks, finely seasoned, and done to a turn, served with Caesar salad, and a fine bottle of dry red wine. If Bill was embarrassed he was not showing it. We talked about business, the state of the world, our personal lives, just rambling about as old friends sometimes do when they haven't seen each other for a long while. After a bit the conversation turned to sex. We told of our adventures meeting people on the Internet, some nice, and some not so nice at all. I asked Bill about his sex life, and he told us that it had been pretty quiet since his wife had died. He laughed about how much he loved going down on his wife, but his wife used to tease him that she liked his cock as much as his mouth, so why couldn't she have both at the same time.

We laughed, but I could see how much Bill was missing his lover. Dennis, always the tactful one said, "Say; I loved the show you put on this afternoon, how about finishing it for me." Bill was a bit stunned, and looked to me. I said, "It's OK, I'd love you to make love to me right here on the floor"

Bill got up and retrieved a comforter from the front hall, and making room on the floor in front of the fireplace, laid out a nice bed, complete with pillows from our room. He then turned down the lights a bit, and invited me to join him. Dennis sat in the old Lazy-Boy with camera in hand.

My new lover then turned his attention to me. He started by kissing me lightly on the lips and neck, while whispering that he had never done anything like this before. Slowly he unbuttoned my blouse, kissing my shoulders and collarbone. He reached back to unfasten my bra, but couldn't manage the clips. I sat up and undid it, dropping it into my lap, and exposing my breasts to him for a third time that day. He started to suckle my breasts, first one, and then the other, while his hand rubbed the inside of my thigh. Slowly he worked his kisses from my breasts, and stated to work his way down my belly, stopping just below my belly button. He then undid my slacks, and started to pull them off, along with my panties. Arching my back, and lifting my butt, they were off in just a few moments. Immediately Bill was back to kissing me, working his way down from my belly button. Soon his nose was buried in my pussy, he inhaled deeply of my scent, sighing heavily.

"Hey" I said, "It's my turn to unwrap you". Bill pulled himself up beside me, staring intently into my eyes. I told him to sit up, and sitting behind him, I pulled his golf shirt up and over his head. I then pushed myself into his back, kissing the freckles on his shoulders, and raking my claws across his chest. "Stand up, and face me" I ordered. He did, and in short order I had him out of his trousers. His average sized cock was at attention, and knowing how sensitive men are about their old-boys, I said, "Oh my, what a small cock you have." Without a moments hesitation Bill replied "All the better to fuck you in the ass with my dear." I laughed, "Not by the hair on my pussy's chin, chin,"

A few moments later I had Bill on his back, while I sucked his cock and ground my cunt into his face in a 69. I was in loving this, but now I wanted him in me. I crawled around, and whispered to Bill, "Time to get your house coat on, I don't want to catch anything." He said, "I think Dennis would like you to kiss his dick." I looked up, and there was Dennis, his cock out of his pants, standing at attention, while he slowly stroked it. Bill said, "Sit on my cock while you wax his, OK?" I went over to Dennis, and started to give him a blowjob, while Bill sat with his legs in a wide V and guided his prick into my love tunnel from behind. I looked back, and was relieved to see Bill was wearing protection as I had insisted. The feeling was incredible, Bill stroking me from behind while I sucked my husband's cock. I had never experienced two cocks before, but knew I would want to again.

After a bit Dennis started asking me to fuck him, I didn't want to stop, but I love my man, so I pulled off of Bill and hopped up on the La-Z-Boy, mounting him in a single stroke. Soon I felt Bill rubbing the cheeks of my ass with both hands, pulling at my sex as he kneaded them, he leaned over me and asked if it was all right. "All right, don't you dare stop," I replied. Soon I felt his tongue licking my thighs, and eventually up to my ass-hole. He didn't stick it in, but pushed it flat against my anis as he tugged at my buttocks with his hands. I was never into anal sex, any time I ever tried it, it just hurt too much, but just thinking of two cocks in me at the same time pushed me over the edge. I started to have the most intense orgasm. I moaned, and groaned, and screamed, while pumping like a dog in heat. Just then the La-Z-Boy broke, falling over and spilling us out onto the floor. We all started to roll about on the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

After a while, Bill suggested we all cuddle together to rest up, making a spoon sandwich with me in the middle. I was in heaven; the smell of sweat and sex in my nostrils, the warmth of my lover in front and this strange new man snuggled up from behind.

After a bit Dennis mused, "You know how your wife used to want to have a cock in her and be sucked at the same time, do you think that would really work?" Bill said, "It's just a fantasy, I don't think so." "Want to try?" Dennis asked. "Hey" I said, "better ask me what I want boys" "So?" they said in unison. "Of course I'll try it." I laughed.

We tried a number of positions: Dennis on his back, me lying back on top of him, the sucking was nice, but I wanted more penetration. Dennis sitting up; me in his lap, his poor cock was bent practically in half. Me on all fours over Bill's face, Dennis mounting me from behind, Bill couldn't reach me very well. Finally we tried Dennis sitting slouched on the couch, and me crouching down with my back to him. Eureka, I had a full cock in me, and Bill was sucking my clit like a third nipple. I pumped Dennis slowly, as Bill licked me from one side of Dennis' shaft, up to my clit, and back down to the other side. Over and over this went. I know Dennis doesn't have an ounce of bi-sexuality in him, but I could feel him building to an enormous organism within me. Soon he was cuming, and I was once again swept up in the tidal wave of my body's urges. Bill fell back onto the comforter, grinning from ear-to-ear as he enjoyed watching our mutual orgasm, his prick a full attention.

Dennis seeing this said, "Hey, I don't think our host has been keeping up with our pleasures, perhaps you best pay him back honey." I was feeling a bit sore by then, but never wanting to leave a good prick standing I jumped on him with abandon. After a good bit Bill said, "Sorry doll, but I'm so fucked out, there's almost no way I can cum." "Oh, you have to be kidding I said, there must be some way?" Bill replied, "Well, I can think of one thing we can try, here, lay down on your stomach." Our proprietor then mounted me, much as I had mounted Dennis upon our first arrival, slipping his cock into me from behind. He then pulled up, stretching vagina towards my ass, while driving the head of his penis into the back of my pelvic bone. That was different, he felt enormous, and was clearly stimulating my G-spot as he alternately pushed and pulled. Up until that moment, I wasn't even sure I had a G-spot, but I certainly was now. I nearly peed myself.

As Bill slowly stroked, I could feel his manhood swell in response to my heavy breathing. Soon he started to cum, and as in sympathetic resonance, so did I once again. The sensation was deep within my belly, warm, and spreading heat to my extremities. I had never felt anything like it, not better, but different, a place I was sure to visit again soon with Dennis. The comforter was soaked with my cum, and that had never happened before!

Bill collapsed on top of me, hugging me, sighing softly.

After a few moments, the after-glow began to wear off. Bill rolled over, dragging me on top of him, pointing and laughing at Dennis, who was now sound asleep, and snoring mightily.

"Wake up, and go to bed." We yelled at Dennis, and barely arousing him from his sleep, we retired to our room.

Having left the door to the pool area open all night, I was awakened at about 5:30 AM by the sound of birds greeting the dawn. I heard the sound of our proprietor going to the bathroom, and couldn't resist a little early morning nookie. I got up, closed the door and blinds for Dennis, and then set out in search of Bill's room.

As I came into his room, Bill raised his head and said, "Seems that pussy of yours hasn't had enough, has it?" I put on my most hurt look, Bill laughed, "Serves you right for calling my dick small!" With that he got out of bed, and wrapped his arms around me, fondling my breasts as my nightie fell to the floor. Within a couple of minutes he had me on the bed, as he went down on me in a semi-69. He showed me how to use his cock as a joystick, directing his cunning cunnilingus. I asked what would happen if I touched his anis. He told me he would be glad he had mouthwash in the bathroom.

Soon I was on the verge of cuming one more time. As I pulled on Bill's dick I could feel it swell, becoming slick, as he spilt his seed onto my breast. I came immediately at the sight of his squirting dick cuming by my hand, augmented by his sucking on my clit.

As I returned to bed, Dennis grumbled something about keeping it down. I replied I was doing my best.

Soon it was mid-morning, and Bill was up with Coffee brewing, and breakfast on the table. We ate heartily, and then retired to our room to shower and pack. By 10:00 AM we were off to shop our little hearts out in The County.

As we left Bill hugged me, and shook Dennis' hand. He said he had never imagined running a B&B could be so rewarding, and hoped we would come back to visit. As it turns out, we found we love visiting the county, and stay at our favorite B&B one or two times a year. Bill has hooked up with a new lady-friend, and that has made our visits all the more interesting.

Dennis is thinking about retiring soon, I think I have an idea of how we can keep active, and make a few bucks on the side.