The Bandit and The Wizard

Story Info
A bandit tries to rob a wizard, the consequences are lewd.
2.4k words
4.19
16.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounded faster than it ever had before. The pure adrenaline I felt as I raided the town wizard's potion cabinet was better than any thrill I had ever gotten. And being a bandit, I got a lot of thrills. It a not like I knew what half of these potions were, only that it would fetch me a pretty price in the next town over. I carefully loaded the glass vials of multicoloured liquids into my trusty sack and began to sneak out. As I got to the window I heard a booming voice.

"Stop there!" It was the wizard! I quickly attempted to dart for the exit, but instead I felt a sting and then I got all sleepy. A knockout spell, damn it. I fell on my front with my face turned to where the wizard was. The tall, cloaked figure was the last thing I saw before my world went black.

I awoke, unable to move, I tried but he must have tied me to the chair I was sat on. My vision was hazy so I couldn't see where I was for a moment. When the effects of the spell finally wore off, I saw that I was in the cellar, which was lit with the soft light from a few torches. My groggy mind was mesmerized with the dancing flames at each corner of the room for a while before I could get a proper look at what was in front of me.

In front if me was a staircase, leading back up to the ground floor, next to the torch the lit the right side of the room in front. Along the wall there was a table with ropes, chains and leather straps strewn around it's surface. I looked up to the ceiling and saw a hook, attached to it was a rope with a pair of shackles dangling down at head height. Of course the wizard was a pervert!

Finally the hangover had passed, but that was when I heard footsteps. The stairs creeked as the wizard descended them. He finally came into view and said. "Ah! He's awake!"

In the light I could get a proper look at him, he was tall, not as old as I had assumed, maybe in his thirties. He had short brown hair and a well kept beard, his eyes were grey and his smile, it was devious.

"Wha- what are you going to do to me?" I asked, slightly nervous, I had tried to rob his house after all.

"Hmm." He pondered in thought for a moment before suddenly springing to life. "I know!" He picked up one of the leather straps from the table in front of me. On closer inspection it looked more like a collar, complete with a tiny bell that jingled when it was picked up.

"Curious thing, this, and I've never had the opportunity to try it." The wizard giggled.

"What is it?" I asked him, I knew with this being a wizard's house it wasn't going to be just something he put on me so people could hear me coming.

He giggled again. "Lovely little cursed object, bought it off a witch I know, she told me it had... transformative abilities."

My eyes widened, "Like, turning me into an animal?" I asked confused and afraid. I was never one for using magic and much less for having it used on me.

"Kind of." The wizard smirked as he approached me and fixed the collar onto my neck. I struggled against my bounds but not much could be done to prevent it.

He fastened the collar on me, not tooo tight, but I wouldn't be able to get it off without my hands, which were currently a bit tied up. I had half expected to feel something happen to me, but nothing.

"Looks like she sold you a dud!" I goaded at the wizard, never a good idea, but I didn't make my ill gotten gains from having a good attitude.

"Oh no, it takes time pet." The wizard hummed. "May as well explain what's going to happen. That collar I put on you will transform you from your current, rough round the edges bandit self, into a compliant and very horny cat girl. And then I'll take, compensation for my broken window and the attempted theft. Sound good?"

I went to talk back but I felt something, around my neck where the collar was I suddenly felt warm, tingly. I felt my body hair fall out and a dull ache began between my legs. It was like my cock and balls were receding. My bone structure began to change, from one of a well toned man in his mid 20s to something more feminine. The ache between my legs now started to happen in my chest too. I felt my clothes grow baggier as I shrunk in height and became slimmer. My ass was feeling more firm and my hair was growing out on my head, but the stubble I kept on my face disappeared. My hands an feet shrunk into those of a woman. The sensation on my cock and balls now went inwards, like they were gone and been replaced by a vagina. Large and firm breasts had grown on my chest where pecs had once been, my abs were smoothed out, my hair was so long it had gone down to the base of my back, and it was silky smooth too. All of me was smooth. In minutes I had turned from a 6 foot hunk to a 5 foot 4 woman. It wasn't over yet, I felt ears, like those of a cat, grow quickly from the top of my head. At the same time a long brown tail had grown from above my ass.

"I see it works physically, doesn't it kitty?" The wizard pondered, more to himself than to me. But then he addressed me. "How are you feeling? Horny yet?" He grinned.

I went to shake my head but the effect he had just foreshadowed had completed itself. My body grew more sensitive, everywhere. My neck ached, my mouth was drooling, my new tits practically screamed to be grabbed, and my pussy. My pussy was flooded, it had already created a wet patch in my now loose fitting trousers. My legs squirmed and kicked against the rope tying them to the chair. I wanted out of that chair, I had since I woke up, but now it wasn't to escape, it was to be fucked to orgasm!

Part of my mind tried to scold myself for thinking that, but that part got quieter and quieter, like it was going back to sleep. There was only one thing on my mind, cock.

"You look so adorable now, kitty! Do you want to be untied." I blushed and purred, yes purred, and nodded.

The wizard walked up to me and cut the ropes binding me to the wooden chair. But he didn't give me room to stand up. Instead his hand moved behind one of my new ears and lightly scratched there. A wave of warmth and happiness surged down my body, causing me to close my eyes and purr loudly. I involuntarily rubbed my head against his hand, fixated on this soft feeling that washed over me. When he withdrew his hand I let out an audible "mew"

The wizard moved back and I got to stand. When I did he put his hands on my shoulders, sending a tingle down me that centred at my pussy, making me struggle to stand straight.

"Lets get you out of those baggy clothes." The wizard told me, and then he peeled off the clothes I wore to rob his house, revealing my new figure.

He looked me up and down, holding his gaze on my tits and pussy, and then went behind me to check out my ass. Then the hands came. First it was a grope on my ass cheek, his hand was cold so it sent a shiver through me. Then he got back to my front and grabbed both of my tits. I couldn't help but moan and get wetter as he fondled them, they were firm against his hold, so he squeezed them hard, making me weak at the knees. Then he pinched my nipples with his thumb and forefinger, I cried out and my pussy was literally throbbing in response.

He stopped and I sunk to my knees, the wizard looked down at me and smiled. "You've been a bad kitty, trying to burgle my house. I think you should earn my forgiveness." He said playfully as he took his cock out of his trousers, it was about the same size as mine, when I had one, but not as thick and a lot smoother.

I drooled at the sight of it, to my horny cat girl self it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I quickly and eagerly got to work on it. Lapping at the tip before taking it all the way down my throat. I continued this cycle until the soft feeling came back, he was giving my head scratches again! My eyes rolled back and I slowly sunk his cock down my throat, with my tongue out under, lapping at his balls. He kept me like that until my gag reflex kicked in and I pulled away gasping for air and moaning at the same time.

"Awww who's a good kitty?" The wizard grinned at me. At this my ears perked up and my tail swung up briefly. I kept my tongue outstretched in case he wanted to use my mouth again, but he had different ideas.

He motioned with his hand for me to get up and I did, I felt that I was ever wetter between my thighs as a stood, it would be so easy to fuck me at this moment. And that is exactly what the wizard had in mind. He lead me by the ring of the collar that started all of this to the table. He knocked off the mess of metal, leather and rope on the table top and guided me so I sat on the table with my legs in the air. I shivered slightly at my pussy being exposed, nobody had ever touched my pussy before. That being said I didn't have a pussy up until 15 minutes ago.

It was like the wizard could sense how nervous and excited I was, and was not in any particular hurry either. He took one finger and gently pushed into my hole, then went up between the lips and gently brushed my clit. In response to this I moaned and mewed for more, each time he did it, a wave of pleasure would erupt up my body and my lifted legs would quiver.

Finally he had had enough and grabbed both my legs and lifted them back, exposing my soaked pussy to him, completely vulnerable. I was already moaning before anything went in, at that point I Needed him to fuck me. The wizard finally did after watching me moan for his amusement.

His cock slid easily into my virgin cat girl pussy and he quickly got into a rhythm. I cried out and moaned in ecstasy while he fucked me. With each thrust I could feel my orgasm building, and it didn't take long to go over the edge. Inside it felt like an explosion of orgasmic energy, I was shaking and moaning and purring incoherently.

But the wizard kept fucking me, and to my shock a second orgasm was building up. He was going rougher now, which had caused my first orgasm to draw out for several minutes. However this second orgasm came slower. I felt him going even harder in me, bruising the inside of my pussy as my second orgasm took over. It wasn't as intense, but just as pleasurable.

The wizard was grunting now, and having been in that situation as the man, I knew he was going to cum. With 3 hard, steady thrusts and a low groan, he came inside me. I felt his cum shoot out and coat my now sore pussy walls. He pulled out, exhausted, moving my legs down gently before releasing them. I sunk down from the table and sat on the chair I had been tied in, which the wizard had moved so I could sit.

I rested there for maybe an hour before the wizard spoke up. "You were such a good kitty! That definately made up for you breaking in earlier."

In the intense sexual pleasure I had totally forgotten why I was there. If I kept this collar on long enough, I was sure I would forget I ever wasn't a cat girl!

"Well I'm going to take off the collar now and give you some privacy to change back, kitty." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I mewed in response and he scratched behind my ear again. "Well you're still a bandit, who would rob all those rich people if you're here being my kitty girl all the time?" He unfastened the collar while I purred.

The wizard smiled down on me one more time and then went back up the stairs to the house I had broken into at the beginning of this night. Almost as soon as he was gone I began changing back, it felt the same as my initial transformation but in reverse. However, while I returned to my original size and got my original parts back, my body and face remained smooth and my hair didn't shrink back. I knew I couldn't go out with girls hair so I found some shears and cut it down, however I decided to cut it so it was longer than when I came in. A few things about being a cat girl were going to stick with me, and nice hair was one of them.

I got dressed into my clothes which fit me again and I went up the stairs. I saw the wizard stood by the door and smiled to him as I walked out.

"Maybe I'll see you again." He called out after me.

I let out a laugh. "Maybe, but i won't be robbing you again!" I answered back.