The Banging of Lace

Story Info
First date gangbang.
909 words
3.19
115.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lace had just finished a long week of work and tonight she was going out with Jason. Jason was 6 foot three and all man. Being the slut that Lace was,she knew that even though tonight was their first date,she would be giving Jason a very nice little surprise.

Jason was putting the finishing touches on his date with Lace. This was his first date with the sultry green eyed brunette and he was going to make it one she wouldn't forget. He had his own little surprise in store for Lace.

Jason arrived at Laces house as Lace was stepping out the front door. "Hey there sexy" said Jason.

"You aren't looking too bad yourself" said Lace. Lace went up to Jason and gave a toe curling kiss.

Oh yeah thought Jason. This little slut is going to love what I have in store for tonight. "So where are we going?" asked Lace.

"Oh it is going to be a surprise" said Jason as he looked down at Lace's 36D breasts.

"Oh I love surprises!" gushed Lace.

"Well I promise this is one surprise you will never forget" said Jason.

Lace was getting wet with the anticipation of the surprise Jason had in store for her. She just knew that he was going to fuck her tonight. And the thought of that was almost more than Lace could take.

"We are here" said Jason. Lace looked around at what looked like a old house.

"What kind of surprise is this?" asked Lace.

"You'll see when we get inside" said Jason as he slipped his arm around Lace's tiny waist.

Jason started kissing Lace as they walked into the house. Lace was getting so hot and wet. She could barely contain herself. She was just about to pull Jason's shirt off when she heard another male voice. "Well look here what Jason has brought us". Lace turned around in the direction of the voice. To her amazement there were five other men in the room with them.

"What's this all about?" Lace asked as she continued to stare at the five men.

Jason said,"This is your surprise."

"Surprise?" asked Lace.

"Yeah, Jason here said he knew a slut that needed a good fucking, so here we are."

Lace's jaw dropped in horror. She had not been paying attention before but all five men had their clothes off and was stroking their cock. Each one was a different size but none were small. Lace looked back at Jason. He had his clothes off as well.

Jason grabbed her and started tearing her clothes off her. All of the other men circled in around her and helped. " Look at that body, man no wonder you asked us to come and help." Jason grabbed a nipple with his teeth and started flicking his tongue across it. Lace started moaning. She didn't want to like this but she had been so horny before and she still was.

The other men started grabbing her all over. They laid her on the floor. And the guy that had so far been the speaker of the group stuck his finger inside her dripping wet snatch. "Oh man this slut is enjoying this, let's see if she enjoys being fucked too." All the men laughed as they continued to touch her all over her taunt body. Never in Lace's twenty - six years had she ever had this much pleasure at one time. She knew she should be fighting it but she was getting hotter by the minute.

The speaker got his eight inch cock ready and plunged in her hard and deep. Lace squealed in half pleasure and half pain. "Oh man this slut is tight" He was pounding her so hard that she was scooting across the floor. "Hold this slut down, she is sliding away." Jason was still working on her Lace's nips.

One of the other guys stuck his cock in her mouth. "Suck my cock slut!" Lace had no other choice but to accept this ten inch cock into her mouth. The biggest size she had ever sucked was an eight. This one felt like she was going to choke on it.

The fifth man was starting to feel left out. "Hey I wanna fuck her up the ass." Lace had never been taken that way. It scared her a little but she was also a little curious. They repostioned Lace so she could accept his cock in her willing and waiting hole. The guy stuck his finger in her snatch and lubed himself and her hole up. He plunged it in hard. Lace let out a scream of pain.

"How do you like that slut?" the speaker was starting to cum. "I am cumming!!" The guy whose cock was in her mouth shouted the same thing. She was being filled in her snatch and her mouth. She swallowed every bit of his creamy sauce.

A few mintiues later the the guy that was pounding her brown hole came.Now Lace's body began to tremble with pleasure. Never before had she had all her holes filled at once. And she was loving it.

But that still left Jason. The speaker said " Come on man, now it is your turn. You found this delicious slut. "I have some other things in mind for this slut!" said Jason. And with that the other guys smiled and left the room...

To be continued: