The Bank Deposit

Story Info
New divorcee finds a new toy.
1.9k words
4.41
78.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s not like I’m a very hateful person by nature, but at that moment in time, I was fuming. My soon to be ex-wife was making life pretty miserable for me. She was trying to take all my worldly possessions, including my hard-earned money, which was lying in a joint account in the bank. That’s why I was there. To take care of that and stop the bleeding a little bit. Is there a worse place to have to go than the bank in the middle of the day? That’s why banking online was always such a big hit! It negated the necessity to go there! But here I was, all the same.

Things had started going downhill about 4 months ago. The little lover’s spats started getting a little louder and the time it took to make up started taking a little longer. We hadn’t even had sex in the last 3 months of our relationship. I thanked the good Lord above every waking moment for giving man the intellectual fortitude to start using the internet as a means to distribute some really good porn. That was the only way I was getting any action. They say that celibacy is a hands-on job.

As I was standing in line, I noticed one of the tellers. About 5’6” with short blonde hair, she was wearing a white see-through blouse with a plunging neckline that accentuated her breasts, which I guessed to be about a C cup. She had light blue eyes that captured my attention from the second I noticed them. To put it plainly, she was a hottie! And it looked like I was about to be her next customer.

When I walked up to her she said, “Hi, my name’s Yvette. What can we do for you today?”

I explained my situation and told her that I wanted to open a separate account and that I would be using the new account to deposit my paycheck from work into it. After signing countless forms and ensuring everything was in order, she asked me if there was anything else she could help me with. I said, “As a matter of fact, there is. I haven’t had to do this in awhile, but would you like to go out for coffee or drinks tonight?”

Awaiting what I figured to be the inevitable letdown, she smiled and said, “Sure! I think that would be nice. Where do you want to go?”

Sort of in awe, I told her of a coffee shop nearby and we set a date to meet around 6:00 pm.

Since I was in the middle of what was quickly becoming a nasty divorce, I was living with a friend and his wife. I went to their place for a change of clothes and to take a shower. Having been out of the dating scene for a little while, I wanted to make sure that things got off on the right foot. I told my buddy, Steve, that I wasn’t going to be home till real late. He said he couldn’t care less. As long as I didn’t come back at Oh-Dark-Thirty and expect to have a drunken barn dance in the middle of his living room, it was all good.

Around 5:30, I left to go to the coffee shop. When I got there 20 minutes later, I noticed Yvette sitting at a table. She was wearing a light yellow sundress that made her eyes appear even bluer than before.

I walked up to her and said hello and asked if she’d ordered yet. She said, “No, in fact I just walked in about 2 minutes ago.” I asked what she wanted and she said she’d have a regular coffee. I ordered two and brought the cups back and sat down. We made small talk and she asked me about my pending divorce. I filled her in on some of the details, but not enough to make her think I was playing the sympathy card.

I found her very easy to talk to. She was smart as a whip and funny as well. She lent a good ear when she asked about me and I certainly tried to do the same for her.

Time flew by and before we knew it, it was near 10:00. I asked if she wanted to go to a nearby bar and have a couple of drinks and she said, “No, I think I have a better idea. Why don’t you get your car and follow me?” I got to my car and circled around until I found her.

I followed her for a solid 40 minutes before we pulled into an apartment complex. We parked our cars and got out. I followed her up the stairs and she welcomed me to her apartment. She said, “Have a seat, Mark. Make yourself comfortable. I’ll get us a couple of beers.” I had a seat on the sofa and she returned a minute later holding a couple of ice cold longnecks and sat down beside me.

We were chatting idly when she pulled her legs up underneath her. Her sundress was pulled up slightly and my eyes caught a glimpse of a tattoo on her ankle. As she shifted to get comfortable, my eyes traveled a little further up and I thought I noticed a distinct lack of clothing underneath!

I caught her eyes and noticed that she had apparently seen what I was looking at. I figured I’d been busted when she asked, “Like what you see?”

I was flabbergasted, of course, but I answered, “Yeah! It’s just not something I was expecting.”

She said, “Look, I’ll be honest. It’s been a couple of weeks since I had sex and I need it bad! I’m a very sexual person and if I’m not getting it nearly every night, things can become pretty tense. And my battery operated friends aren’t as good as the real deal, you know? So when you asked me to come on a date tonight, I figured you didn’t look like a serial killer or anything, so I took a chance.”

I said, “Couple of weeks? Try a couple of months!” She looked at me with a mixture of awe and mischief, and then she leaned over and began to unzip my pants. She reached in, pulled my cock out and began giving me head like she was starving.

Now any guy who’s been without for as long as I had can probably relate with this: You try to hold out. You try to make it last as long as possible. You go through the whole routine of thinking about something other than what’s going on. I typically use baseball statistics. Career home runs for Hank Aaron, Babe, Ruth, Willie Mays and so on. The all time RBI leader and who’s topping out the list for strike outs. Then you go to your high school science teacher. The one who all the kids made fun of. The one who had an odor that usually left you slightly nauseous and extremely eager to get out of class. It usually works.

Not this time.

No more than five minutes into it, I felt the surge about to happen. I sort of grunted, “Oh fuck, here I cum.” She pulled my dick out of her mouth and a long stream of spit was attached between her bottom lip and the head. She pumped me a couple of times and I shot my cum all over her face. She pumped a couple more times for good measure, licked the tip of my cock and then began to collect all the cum on her fingers and lick them clean as well.

I could hardly move for a minute. When I finally got my bearings back, she looked at me and asked, “So did that meet your approval?” How do you answer something like that? What do you say?

Nothing, as far as I was concerned.

I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her in for a kiss. Tongues sliding over one another, I could slightly taste my own cum on her lips. When we broke our kiss, I stood her in front of me and lifted the hem of her sundress over her hips. She had a small landing strip of pubic hair that was just plain sexy. I kissed it and caused an involuntary shudder in her. I continued to lift the dress over her bare breasts kissed each one in turn. Finally, I lifted the dress over her shoulders and tossed it unceremoniously to the floor.

I stood up and she helped me remove my clothing as well until we were both naked as the day we were born. I got behind her and bent her over so that she was leaning on the couch. I crouched down and began to lick her pussy from behind. When my tongue flicked her puckered asshole, she shrieked. “Fuck yeah! I love having my asshole played with, you dirty fucker!”

Never in my life had I been with a woman who talked dirty during sex. And it was an incredible turn-on. New life was being brought to my dick and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would be ready to start deep-dicking her.

I continued to lick her from pussy to ass, while fingering her clit furiously and she was getting worked into a frenzy. She couldn’t stand it any longer and screamed at me to start fucking her. I lined my dick up with her pussy and plunged in, hilt-deep on the first stroke. This sent her over the edge and she began cumming all over my cock, causing her pussy to convulse and pulse all along my shaft.

I reached down and got my finger good and slick with her juices. Then I put it to her asshole and pressed down until my finger was buried. If I thought she was cumming before, it was nothing compared to the multiple orgasms she was having now! She started bucking so hard, I thought I was going to be thrown off.

I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, “How’d you like to get fucked in the ass?”

She didn’t say a word. She just reached between her legs, pulled my dick out of her cunt and put it to the entrance of her brown eye. My dick was certainly lubed enough to get in, but I took my time to allow her to get used to it. It was an excruciatingly long time, but finally I was all the way in and I felt her relax a little bit. I pulled out until only the head was in, then pushed forward with all my force as I felt my balls slap her wet pussy. I reached around and began playing with her tits, pulling lightly on the nipples and kissing the back of her neck. She never stopped cumming.

After several minutes of what I’m sure looked like a grudge fuck, I felt that familiar tingling sensation in my nuts that told me it was time to cum again. I told her and she said to cum deep in her ass. I plunged one last time hilt-deep in her butt and let loose the second stream of cum that evening. She came one last time in a loud wail and we finally collapsed onto the sofa, a naked, cum-soaked mess.

As we sat there for several minutes trying to regain our senses, I heard a noise from the hallway behind us. “Are you two finished?” said a female voice.

Yvette smiled and said, “Mark, meet my roommate, Melanie.”